- » Cheese Fondue
Cheese Fondue Recipes
Cheese Fondue is a well-liked variation of the traditional Fondue recipe, the popular Swiss dipping sauce. In Cheese Fondue, apart from the usual ingredients, cheese too is melted in to enhance the consistency and ... More »
Fondue & Garden Vegetables
1. In a pan heat milk and just bring it to simmer.
2. In another cast iron pan, melt butter and add flour to it. Mix it well.
3. Gradually pour milk in the skillet and simmer. Stir constantly and cook for 4-5 minutes until the milk becomes thick.
4.... - 113.894
1) In a bowl, toss the cheese cubes with the flour, paprika, nutmeg, and pepper.
2) In a 2-quart fondue caquelon or a heavy round flameproof earthenware pot, apply the garlic halves well.
3) Pour in the wine and gently heat until the bottom of the pot... - 47.4767
Indulge in this tasty treat of Cheese Fondue! This simple and delicious recipe for Cheese Fondue is a perfect accompaniment for any meal or even savor it as a light-bite at any time of the day. - 46.1219
Easy Made Swiss Cheese Fondue
1) Into the blender, add in hot milk. Run the blender while dropping in the cheese cubes, one by one. Blend for about 50 seconds.
2) Add in the onion, salt, pepper, garlic salt, nutmeg, cayenne pepper and flour. Blend for a few seconds to get a smooth... - 44.5716
Baked Ham And Cheese Fondue
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a 10-inch round pie plate or baking dish, place the bread cubes and the melted butter and mix well
3. Set aside 10 strips of ham and 10 red-pepper cubes for use later
4. In a large bowl, place the milk,... - 44.5542
Ham And Cheese Fondue
Ham And Cheese Fondue has a great taste. The cheese with ham makes Ham And Cheese Fondue a prefect main dish. Ham And Cheese Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 44.4566
Baked Swiss Cheese Fondue
Baked Swiss Cheese Fondue is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Baked Swiss Cheese Fondue is a dish that you would surely love to serve to your friends and family. - 44.2738
Cheese Fondue Sandwich
Cheese Fondue Sandwich is a prefect tea time snack. The cheese with eggs gives the Cheese Fondue Sandwich a prefect taste. Cheese Fondue Sandwich is easy to make cheese recipe. - 43.4494
Cut bread into 1-inch cubes.
Cut cheese into 1/4-inch cubes (about 4 cups).
Sprinkle flour over cheese and toss until cheese is coated.
Rub cut clove of garlic on bottom and side of ceramic fondue pot, heavy saucepan or chafing dish.
Add wine; heat over... - 43.2161
Blender Cheese Fondue
Put Gruyere cheese in blender; blend till finely chopped; set aside.
Warm the wine.
Put 2 cups of Swiss cheese in blender with flour, nutmeg, pepper, and garlic; blend till finely chopped.
With blender at low speed gradually add warm wine, then Swiss cheese;... - 43.1077
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) Butter a 1 1/2 qt casserole and place aside.
3) Prepare 4 sandwiches from the bread and butter.
4) Cut them into quarters or cubes.
5) Arrange 2 cut sandwiches at the bottom of the casserole.
6) Sprinkle half... - 43.0987
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 1 quart casserole.
3. In a skillet, melt butter or margarine over a medium flame
4. Add bread cubes and fry in the fat, tossing to brown evenly
5. In the greased casserole, layer bread cubes... - 43.0173
Sherried Cheese Fondue
Lightly toss cheese, flour, nutmeg, pepper and garlic together in 2-quart bowl.
Pour wine into 2-quart casserole or fondue dish.
MICROWAVE 5 to 6 MINUTES on '6', or until wine is hot.
Stir in cheese mixture.
MICROWAVE 2 to 4 MINUTES on '6', or... - 42.779
Cheese Fondue With French Loaf
Cheese Fondue makes your bread really yummy and sumptuous! Trust me your family and guests will be surprised by the amazing flavor of the Cheese Fondue! Try it! - 42.2256
Cheese Fondue Savant
1. In fondue pot melt butter and stir in flour.
2. Cook adding milk gradually cook, stirring, until thickened.
3. Cook over low heat adding soup, cheese, garlic, onion and salt stirring frequently, until cheese is melted.
4. Place pot on stand over low... - 42.1917
Basic Crab Cheese Fondue
The day before: Remove crusts from bread; discard crusts or save for another use.
Butter each slice of bread, then cut into very small cubes.
Place half the bread cubes in the bottom of a greased 10x6x1-1/2-inch baking dish.
Drain and flake crab... - 42.1256
Beer Cheese Fondue
In saucepan cook garlic in butter over medium heat till garlic begins to brown.
Stir flour and mustard into butter.
Cook and stir till bubbly; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes more.
Stir in Worcestershire; gradually stir in cheese till... - 41.5172
Mild Cheese Fondue
1. Preheat the oven
2. In a large bowl, mix the scalded milk, bread crumbs, butter, salt and cheese
3. In another bowl, mix the eggs well till lemon colored and add them to the milk cheese mixture
4. Beat the egg whites till still
5.... - 41.3724
Processed Cheese Fondue
1) In a 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, mix the cheese cubes and milk together.
2) Cover with a plastic wrap and microwave on High for 2 to 4 minutes, stirring once, until the cheese is melted. Allow the casserole to stand, covered for 1 minute.
3)... - 41.279
Rub inside of 2-quart casserole with garlic.
Combine cheese, flour, salt, nutmeg and pepper in plastic bag.
Shake to coat cheese.
Pour wine into 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) until wine is very hot but not... - 41.2698
Rub inside of a fondue pot with 2 cloves of garlic.
Leave garlic in pot.
Add wine, and heat gently over a low heat.
Add finely grated cheese, and stir, in a figure eight motion, until all cheese has dissolved.
Season with nutmeg and black pepper.
When... - 41.2379
Cheese Fondue With Kirsch
Cheese fondue has a fine taste. The brandy with nuts gives the Cheese Fondue a unique taste. Cheese Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 41.1752
Cheese Fondue With Truffles
1) In a bowl, place the cheese and cover it with milk. Let it soak for several hours.
2) To make the fondue, either use a double boiler or a saucepan set in a pan of hot water.
3) In the top pan, place half of the butter together with... - 41.1738
Casserole Cheese Fondue
Casserole Cheese Fondue has a out of this world taste. Casserole Cheese fondue a complete family meal. Casserole Cheese Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 41.0643
1) Prepare all the ingredients.
2) In 2 qt. glass casserole, mix cheese, flour, salt, garlic powder, pepper, nutmeg and wine.
3) Microwave (high), covered, 5-7 minutes, stirring once or twice during the last 2 minutes.
4) Rest, covered,... - 40.7528
Blender Cheese Fondue
Place Gruyere cheese in blender container; cover and blend at high speed 20 seconds.
Scrape down sides.
Blend 10 seconds more or till cheese is in tiny bits; remove from blender.
Warm the wine without covering or boiling.
Put 2 cups of the Swiss cheese in... - 40.7134
Turkey With Cheese Fondue Sauce
Overlap turkey in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2X 2 inches.
Place artichokes on turkey.
Cook garlic in margarine in 1 1/2-quart saucepan over medium heat until garlic is light brown, about 3 minutes; reduce heat.
Blend in flour, salt, pepper... - 40.5888
1. Take a casserole, add flour, cheese, pepper, garlic, nutmeg. Salt, wine, blend well, cover and cook for about 6 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Stir thoroughly and take off from the oven.
3. Cook for 30 to 60 seconds to melt cheese completely.
4.... - 40.5215
Shredded Swiss Cheese Fondue
Cheese Fondue is an amazingly delicious version. An easy to make side dish recipe, you will simply find this Cheese Fondue both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 40.4458
Ham And Cheese Fondue
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a shallow baking dish or 2-quart casserole, grease with butter and arrange the bread, after removing the crusts, as a layer. Top with cheese and half the ham.
3. Arrange the rest of the bread slices on... - 40.4233
This Cheese Fondue tastes yummy ! Just try this delicious cheese dish for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your4 suggestions for this Cheese Fondue are welcome ! - 40.4127
Deviled Cheese Fondue
Rub inside of fondue pot with cut garlic clove.
Add milk and heat until bubbly.
Toss cheese in flour; add to milk.
Stir constantly over low heat until cheese melts and mixture is thick and smooth.
Stir in Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and mustard.
Serve... - 40.3112
Garlic Flavored Cheese Fondue
Rub fondue pot with garlic.
Add wine, and heat slowly until bubbles form and slowly rise to the surface.
Combine the cheeses, cornstarch, and mustard.
Add cheese mixture, a spoonful at a time; stir slowly and continuously until blended into a smooth sauce.
It... - 40.2553
Toss cheese with flour to coat.
Rub inside of fondue cooker or chafing dish (use with water bath) vigorously with cut surface of garlic.
Pour in sauterne; warm just till air bubbles start to rise (don't cover, don't boil).
Stir all the time from now on: Add a... - 40.1447
Easy Three Cheese Fondue
Heat margarine in small saucepan over medium heat until melted.
Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in flour; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir milk into saucepan; bring to a boil.
Boil, stirring constantly, about... - 40.0808
Mixed Cheese Fondue
1) Take a pan and beat the eggs in it.
2) Shred the cheese.
3) Take a blazer pan and place it on hot water.
4) Melt the butter in it.
5) Add the cheeses and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon until it becomes a smooth paste.
6) Add the Tabasco sauce... - 40.0218
Curried Cheese Fondue
Rub inside of fondue pot with cut garlic clove.
Pour in wine and lemon juice; cook over medium heat until bubbly.
Turn heat to low and add curry paste.
Gradually stir in shredded cheeses.
In a small bowl blend cornstarch with sherry.
Blend into cheese and... - 39.9136
Harvard Cheese Fondue
Harvard Cheese Fondue is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Prepare this delicious cheese fondue dish; I am sure you would love to try this Harvard Cheese Fondue again -n -again. - 39.5069
Dessert Cheese Fondue With Fruit
1. On a platter, add all fruits and allow to chill in the refrigerator.
2. In a fondue pot, add cream cheese, port salut cheese, white wine and heat until well blend. Add nutmeg, stir and keep warm.
3. On a skewer, skew cake cubes,... - 39.3722
Picnic Cheese Fondue
1. In a bowl, mix cheese, cornstarch and mustard.
2. In a 1-quart heavy bottomed saucepan or flameproof casserole, gently heat the white wine until bubble form at the bottom of the pan.
3. Gradually tip in the cheese mixture, stirring... - 39.1828
Cheese Fondue Recipes By Category