- » Cheese Filled French Bread
Cheese Filled French Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese filled french bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese filled french bread recipes.
Stuffed French Toast
In a small bowl combine cream cheese and the 2 tablespoons spreadable fruit.
Using a serrated knife, form a pocket in each bread slice by making a horizontal cut halfway between the top and bottom crust, slicing almost all the way through to the opposite... - 37.5393
Baked Strawberry-stuffed French Toast
To Make Filling: In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in concentrate.
Gently stir in berries; they do not need to be completely incorporated.
To Prepare Bread: Cut a small diagonal slice off each end of the bread and discard.
Slice bread... - 41.0851
Hot Filled Loaves
Combine ingredients of the filling of your choice.
Slice bread and spread slices with filling.
Put the loaf back together again and wrap in aluminum foil.
Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 10 minutes, open the foil wrapping and bake a further 5-10 minutes until... - 33.2351
Stuffed French Bread
1) Cream cheese and then add capers, anchovy paste, chili sauce, onion, Worcestershire, Tabasco and salt.
2) Cream butter.
3) Add crumbs and watercress to the mixture.
4) Cut the bread lengthwise in half and remove center.
5) Spread the butter mixture... - 42.779
Salmon Stuffed French Bread
1) Cut loaf in half crosswise and slice 1 inch off each end to form 2 (6-inch) pieces of bread.
2) Leaving 1/2-inch shell, gently remove center of bread.
3) Reserve center bread pieces for a later use.
4) In medium bowl, combine all... - 45.3494
Cream Cheese And Watercress Spread
Cream all ingredients together until light and use as a sandwich spread.
Especially good for dainty afternoon tea sandwiches.
This recipe makes enough filling for 2-2 1/2 dozen tea sandwiches. - 25.9806
Ham And Cheddar Stuffed French Bread
To make dough: In large bowl, combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast and salt. Stir in water and oil. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 4 to 6 minutes. Cover; let rest 10... - 31.967
This French Bread moulded into a sandwich with a generous help of cheese, shredded cabbage and mayonnaise is my alltime lucnh favorite! Will you like to have it that way? If not can you suggest a better filling? - 40.8558
Green Beans In Cheese Crepes
In saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon butter and stir in flour, salt, onion, pepper, and lemon peel.
Add water and cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
Stir in sour cream and green beans.
Divide mixture between crepes; fold over.
Mix cheese with melted... - 33.545
Stuffed French Bread
1. Cream the cheese until smooth. Add the anchovy paste, capers, chili sauce, onion, Worcestershire, Tabasco and salt. Thin to a stiff spreading consistency with liquid from the caper or anchovy container.
2. Cream the butter, add the watercress and crumbs... - 30.5325
Sausage Stuffed French Bread
1) Set the oven to preheat 375°.
2) In a 10-inch skillet, add sausage to cook.
3) Discard the liquid and set aside.
4) Wipe out the skillet with a paper towel.
5) In the same skillet, add onion, green pepper, celery, and garlic in... - 42.5842
Cheese Filled Peppers
1. Cut red and green peppers in half lengthwise, remove seeds and membrane and place in a lightly greased baking dish.
2. Combine ricotta cheese, spring onions, orange rind, almonds, chives, breadcrumbs, half the Parmesan cheese and black pepper to taste in a... - 35.0228
Turkey French Toast Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook red pepper and celery until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, and 1 tablespoon milk until smooth. Keep sauce warm.
2. Meanwhile, in 15 1/2" by 10... - 32.3151
Omelette Sandwich With Sorrel Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F( 230° C) .
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) In a pan, saute the sorrel in 2 tablespoons butter, until reduced to a puree.
4) In a bowl, beat the two egg yolks and cream together.
5) Stir into the sorrel,... - 44.271
Various Omelette Fillings
The following fillings are for spooning on to the omelette in the pan just before folding it over to serve: 3 or 4 tablespoonfuls of spinach or sorreLpurde.
1 3/4 pints of cooked cockles, shelled, well rinsed, and drained, and mixed with a tablespoonful of... - 23.9933
Lemon Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
COMBINE THE CREAM CHEESE with the lemon zest, lemon juice, and sugar in a small bowl.
Stir with a fork until well blended.
Slice the bread about 1 1/2 inches thick.
Using a serrated knife, make a lengthwise slit in each slice, as if cutting them into two thin... - 43.3806
Culinary Carrie: Cherry Cheese French Toast
1. Cut the French baguette into small cubes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree after the 2 hours time.
3. In each ramekin crack one egg add the half and half, vanilla extract and splenda whisk everything well with a fork.
4. Once done... - 115.534
French Style Onion And Cheese Soup
Heat margarine in large skillet; add onions, garlic and bay leaf.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are golden brown, about 45 minutes.
Add 1/2 cup wine; cook until wine is evaporated stirring to loosen browned bits.
Add remaining wine,... - 39.7307
Microwaved French Onion And Cheese Soup
In 3-quart microproof casserole, cook onions and butter on HI (max. power) 10 to 12 minutes, or until onions are transparent, stirring once during cooking.
Stir in flour and cook, uncovered, on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
Stir in broth, wine, salt, and... - 40.5952
French Onion Soup In A Cheese-topped Onion Bowl
If you love being different, then this will definitely appeal to you…or anyone else!! A rather innovative way of serving a French Onion soup, this soup is simple and makes a great presentation. Be careful not to go soft on those whole onions while cooking. - 141.574
In mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, water, and 2 tablespoons melted butter.
Beat with mixer, rotary beater, or wire whisk until well blended.
Add flour and salt.
Beat until smooth.
Heat 8- to 10-inch omelet or crepe pan over medium-high heat until just hot... - 36.3129
Apricot Stuffed French Toast
1 In a small mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of the apricot preserves, and the 1 teaspoon vanilla until fluffy. Stir in nuts; set aside. Cut bread into ten to twelve 1 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut a pocket in the top of each. Fill each... - 30.8067
Stuffed French Toast With Berry Sauce
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, orange peel and cinnamon until smooth; set aside.
In a shallow bowl, combine eggs, milk and vanilla.
Cut a pocket in the crust of each slice of bread.
Stuff each pocket with 1-2 tablespoons filling.
Dip bread in egg... - 40.8423
Apple Cheddar French Toast
Prepare French toast according to package directions.
Place six slices in an ungreased 1 3-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Top with ham, 2 cups cheese and remaining French toast.
Spread pie filling over top; sprinkle with granola.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for... - 40.2887
Peanut Butter And Jelly Stuffed French Toast
Yummy breakfast with French toast. Watch this video to prepare a special French toast with lots of cream cheese, peanut butter and topped with natural berries. Try this delicious treat for a special breakfast or brunch with layers of peanut butter hidden... - 145.41
Tasty Turkey Sub
Halve bread lengthwise.
Spread blue cheese dressing on cut side of top of bread.
Combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread on cut side of bottom of bread.
Layer with turkey, bacon, avocado, tomato and lettuce.
Cover with top half of bread. - 35.035
Mash tomatoes to a pulp in small bowl.
Melt butter in a skillet.
Add onions, garlic, bread crumbs, and green pepper.
Saute until brown.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and cayenne; simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Beat egg yolks lightly.
Beat egg whites until stiff but... - 37.692
Cut the French bread in half vertically.
Cut a thin horizontal slice from the top of each portion; set aside.
Using a paring knife, carefully remove bread from the center of each portion, leaving a 1/4 inch shell.
Reserve the center pieces of bread for... - 40.7624
Bread And Cheese Roll With Potato Finger Chips
1. Mix cheese, garam masala and cream together.
2. Dip each slice of bread into the milk one at a time. Squeeze out milk, placing the slices between your palms.
3. Place 1 tablespoon of filling in the centre of the bread slice. Gently make an oblong roll.... - 36.6911
Hot Hero Sandwiches
These Hot Hero Sandwiches are a desire ! These mini salami, olives and cheese stuffed sandwiches with irresistible seasonings is so very satiating ! Try these Hot Hero Sandwiches and let me know if you like them. - 31.7177
Hors D'oeuvre Bread
1) Take a large bowl and mix 2 cups of the flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
2) In a saucepan, heat water, milk, and margarine until very warm.
3) Mix the two mixtures with an electric mixer scraping the bowl occasionally. Add 3/4 cup flour.
4) Add more... - 44.141
Baked Ham And Cheese Toasts
Baked Ham And Cheese Toasts is a unique toast with an incomparable taste. This Baked Ham And Cheese Toasts recipe is fantastic and I often serve it for breakfast and brunch! - 27.8874
Horseradish Cheese Loaf
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut up butter or margarine and place in oven-proof bowl.
Set in preheating oven about 4 minutes just to soften; transfer to another mixing bowl.
Meanwhile, slice bread into 17 or 18 slices, cutting to but not through bottom crust.
Cream... - 39.9574
1.In a bowl, beat together, milk and flour.
2.Beat with an egg beater or a wire whisk until well mixed.
3.Beat in the eggs and combinewell.
4.In a 6- or 7-inch cured iron omelet or crepe pan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat.
5. Tilt pan to... - 37.7183
Cauliflower Crepes With Mornay Sauce
Break cauliflower in small pieces and cook in salted water until soft.
Melt butter; stir in flour and add cream, milk and salt.
Cook over low heat until thickened, stirring continuously.
Fill crepes; fold over and place in greased... - 36.007
Quiche Lorraine With Cream And Cheese
Quiche Lorraine is a French delicacy. Quiche Lorraine gets its taste from ham mixed with cream and cheese, filled in open pastry. Quiche Lorraine is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 43.8499
Want to make your grilled cheese great? I'll show you how to make a filling and delicious Serrano Ham and Gouda grilled cheese sandwich. Grilled Cheese is a great budget friendly dinner that's easy and fast to make. - 129.725
Cheese Savory Cornbread
Combine onions and Parmesan cheese.
Place mixture in well-greased 9-inch microwave-safe baking ring.
Turn ring to coat sides and bottom; set aside.
In large mixing bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add egg, milk and oil; stir until... - 38.1983
Stuffed French Toast
To make the filling: In a medium bowl, stir the cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in the confectioners sugar and almond extract or vanilla.
Fold in the strawberries.
To make the French toast: Cut a small diagonal slice off each end of the bread and discard.
Cut... - 49.8548