- » Cheese Filled French Bread
Cheese Filled French Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese filled french bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese filled french bread recipes.
Stuffed French Toast
In a small bowl combine cream cheese and the 2 tablespoons spreadable fruit.
Using a serrated knife, form a pocket in each bread slice by making a horizontal cut halfway between the top and bottom crust, slicing almost all the way through to the opposite... - 39.3365
Fun Filled French Toast
This is an enhanced version of the plain old French Toast. It is served for breakfast or as snack. But this recipe is so rich, it can be served as dessert as well. - 0
Baked Strawberry-stuffed French Toast
To Make Filling: In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in concentrate.
Gently stir in berries; they do not need to be completely incorporated.
To Prepare Bread: Cut a small diagonal slice off each end of the bread and discard.
Slice bread... - 43.4146
Hot Filled Loaves
Combine ingredients of the filling of your choice.
Slice bread and spread slices with filling.
Put the loaf back together again and wrap in aluminum foil.
Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 10 minutes, open the foil wrapping and bake a further 5-10 minutes until... - 35.1385
Stuffed French Bread
1) Cream cheese and then add capers, anchovy paste, chili sauce, onion, Worcestershire, Tabasco and salt.
2) Cream butter.
3) Add crumbs and watercress to the mixture.
4) Cut the bread lengthwise in half and remove center.
5) Spread the butter mixture... - 43.8186
Turkey French Toast Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook red pepper and celery until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, and 1 tablespoon milk until smooth. Keep sauce warm.
2. Meanwhile, in 15 1/2" by 10... - 34.6981
Salmon Stuffed French Bread
1) Cut loaf in half crosswise and slice 1 inch off each end to form 2 (6-inch) pieces of bread.
2) Leaving 1/2-inch shell, gently remove center of bread.
3) Reserve center bread pieces for a later use.
4) In medium bowl, combine all... - 47.4061
Lemon Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
COMBINE THE CREAM CHEESE with the lemon zest, lemon juice, and sugar in a small bowl.
Stir with a fork until well blended.
Slice the bread about 1 1/2 inches thick.
Using a serrated knife, make a lengthwise slit in each slice, as if cutting them into two thin... - 44.6639
Culinary Carrie: Cherry Cheese French Toast
1. Cut the French baguette into small cubes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree after the 2 hours time.
3. In each ramekin crack one egg add the half and half, vanilla extract and splenda whisk everything well with a fork.
4. Once done... - 114.378
Ham And Cheddar Stuffed French Bread
To make dough: In large bowl, combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast and salt. Stir in water and oil. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 4 to 6 minutes. Cover; let rest 10... - 30.4047
Cream Cheese And Watercress Spread
Cream all ingredients together until light and use as a sandwich spread.
Especially good for dainty afternoon tea sandwiches.
This recipe makes enough filling for 2-2 1/2 dozen tea sandwiches. - 28.0642
Green Beans In Cheese Crepes
In saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon butter and stir in flour, salt, onion, pepper, and lemon peel.
Add water and cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
Stir in sour cream and green beans.
Divide mixture between crepes; fold over.
Mix cheese with melted... - 35.8329
Stuffed French Bread
1. Cream the cheese until smooth. Add the anchovy paste, capers, chili sauce, onion, Worcestershire, Tabasco and salt. Thin to a stiff spreading consistency with liquid from the caper or anchovy container.
2. Cream the butter, add the watercress and crumbs... - 32.9403
Sausage Stuffed French Bread
1) Set the oven to preheat 375°.
2) In a 10-inch skillet, add sausage to cook.
3) Discard the liquid and set aside.
4) Wipe out the skillet with a paper towel.
5) In the same skillet, add onion, green pepper, celery, and garlic in... - 42.412
This French Bread moulded into a sandwich with a generous help of cheese, shredded cabbage and mayonnaise is my alltime lucnh favorite! Will you like to have it that way? If not can you suggest a better filling? - 42.0335
Omelette Sandwich With Sorrel Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F( 230° C) .
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) In a pan, saute the sorrel in 2 tablespoons butter, until reduced to a puree.
4) In a bowl, beat the two egg yolks and cream together.
5) Stir into the sorrel,... - 44.0337
Various Omelette Fillings
The following fillings are for spooning on to the omelette in the pan just before folding it over to serve: 3 or 4 tablespoonfuls of spinach or sorreLpurde.
1 3/4 pints of cooked cockles, shelled, well rinsed, and drained, and mixed with a tablespoonful of... - 25.5198
Cheese Filled Peppers
1. Cut red and green peppers in half lengthwise, remove seeds and membrane and place in a lightly greased baking dish.
2. Combine ricotta cheese, spring onions, orange rind, almonds, chives, breadcrumbs, half the Parmesan cheese and black pepper to taste in a... - 35.5713
Apricot Stuffed French Toast
1 In a small mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of the apricot preserves, and the 1 teaspoon vanilla until fluffy. Stir in nuts; set aside. Cut bread into ten to twelve 1 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut a pocket in the top of each. Fill each... - 33.0646
Apple Cheddar French Toast
Prepare French toast according to package directions.
Place six slices in an ungreased 1 3-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Top with ham, 2 cups cheese and remaining French toast.
Spread pie filling over top; sprinkle with granola.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for... - 42.2202
Stuffed French Toast With Berry Sauce
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, orange peel and cinnamon until smooth; set aside.
In a shallow bowl, combine eggs, milk and vanilla.
Cut a pocket in the crust of each slice of bread.
Stuff each pocket with 1-2 tablespoons filling.
Dip bread in egg... - 42.4427
Peanut Butter And Jelly Stuffed French Toast
Yummy breakfast with French toast. Watch this video to prepare a special French toast with lots of cream cheese, peanut butter and topped with natural berries. Try this delicious treat for a special breakfast or brunch with layers of peanut butter hidden... - 139.86
French Style Onion And Cheese Soup
Heat margarine in large skillet; add onions, garlic and bay leaf.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are golden brown, about 45 minutes.
Add 1/2 cup wine; cook until wine is evaporated stirring to loosen browned bits.
Add remaining wine,... - 41.3491
Microwaved French Onion And Cheese Soup
In 3-quart microproof casserole, cook onions and butter on HI (max. power) 10 to 12 minutes, or until onions are transparent, stirring once during cooking.
Stir in flour and cook, uncovered, on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
Stir in broth, wine, salt, and... - 42.9076
French Onion Soup In A Cheese-topped Onion Bowl
If you love being different, then this will definitely appeal to you…or anyone else!! A rather innovative way of serving a French Onion soup, this soup is simple and makes a great presentation. Be careful not to go soft on those whole onions while cooking. - 119.937
In mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, water, and 2 tablespoons melted butter.
Beat with mixer, rotary beater, or wire whisk until well blended.
Add flour and salt.
Beat until smooth.
Heat 8- to 10-inch omelet or crepe pan over medium-high heat until just hot... - 37.5611
Tasty Turkey Sub
Halve bread lengthwise.
Spread blue cheese dressing on cut side of top of bread.
Combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread on cut side of bottom of bread.
Layer with turkey, bacon, avocado, tomato and lettuce.
Cover with top half of bread. - 36.9587
Ham Stuffed French Rolls
Combine ham with eggs, onion, olives, mustard, relish, cheese, and mayonnaise.
Cut off tops or one end of rolls; scoop out most of soft center.
Fill with ham mixture.
Replace top or end of roll.
Place filled rolls in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and heat on low... - 39.5957
Stuffed French Toast
To make the filling: In a medium bowl, stir the cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in the confectioners sugar and almond extract or vanilla.
Fold in the strawberries.
To make the French toast: Cut a small diagonal slice off each end of the bread and discard.
Cut... - 49.9144
French Toast Sandwich
1) Into a bowl, beat the egg and milk together
2) Make 2 sandwiches filled with the cheese and meat
3) Dip each sandwich into the egg mixture to coat well
4) Into a skillet, dab in some butter and fry the sandwiches on both sides till golden... - 35.1826
Classic Stuffed French Toast
Are you thinking what to make for breakfast? Then do try out this recipe. Chef Jessica shows how to make stuffed French toast. This is so amazing and slightly different from the regular French toast. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 121.405
Mash tomatoes to a pulp in small bowl.
Melt butter in a skillet.
Add onions, garlic, bread crumbs, and green pepper.
Saute until brown.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and cayenne; simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Beat egg yolks lightly.
Beat egg whites until stiff but... - 39.9939
Cut the French bread in half vertically.
Cut a thin horizontal slice from the top of each portion; set aside.
Using a paring knife, carefully remove bread from the center of each portion, leaving a 1/4 inch shell.
Reserve the center pieces of bread for... - 42.6088
Bread And Cheese Roll With Potato Finger Chips
1. Mix cheese, garam masala and cream together.
2. Dip each slice of bread into the milk one at a time. Squeeze out milk, placing the slices between your palms.
3. Place 1 tablespoon of filling in the centre of the bread slice. Gently make an oblong roll.... - 38.6932
Hot Hero Sandwiches
These Hot Hero Sandwiches are a desire ! These mini salami, olives and cheese stuffed sandwiches with irresistible seasonings is so very satiating ! Try these Hot Hero Sandwiches and let me know if you like them. - 33.6543
Baked Ham And Cheese Toasts
Baked Ham And Cheese Toasts is a unique toast with an incomparable taste. This Baked Ham And Cheese Toasts recipe is fantastic and I often serve it for breakfast and brunch! - 30.0106
Hors D'oeuvre Bread
1) Take a large bowl and mix 2 cups of the flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
2) In a saucepan, heat water, milk, and margarine until very warm.
3) Mix the two mixtures with an electric mixer scraping the bowl occasionally. Add 3/4 cup flour.
4) Add more... - 45.1585
Horseradish Cheese Loaf
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut up butter or margarine and place in oven-proof bowl.
Set in preheating oven about 4 minutes just to soften; transfer to another mixing bowl.
Meanwhile, slice bread into 17 or 18 slices, cutting to but not through bottom crust.
Cream... - 41.9278
Quiche Lorraine With Cream And Cheese
Quiche Lorraine is a French delicacy. Quiche Lorraine gets its taste from ham mixed with cream and cheese, filled in open pastry. Quiche Lorraine is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 45.5789
Claudia Dossat's Pine Nut Brie Nibble
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Hollow out the bread round, reserving the top and insides.
3. Spread half of the butter in the hollowed-out round.
4. Remove the rind and chop the Brie into pieces.
5. Layer the Brie, garlic, sun-dried... - 42.4187
1.In a bowl, beat together, milk and flour.
2.Beat with an egg beater or a wire whisk until well mixed.
3.Beat in the eggs and combinewell.
4.In a 6- or 7-inch cured iron omelet or crepe pan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat.
5. Tilt pan to... - 38.8814
Cauliflower Crepes With Mornay Sauce
Break cauliflower in small pieces and cook in salted water until soft.
Melt butter; stir in flour and add cream, milk and salt.
Cook over low heat until thickened, stirring continuously.
Fill crepes; fold over and place in greased... - 37.9787
Want to make your grilled cheese great? I'll show you how to make a filling and delicious Serrano Ham and Gouda grilled cheese sandwich. Grilled Cheese is a great budget friendly dinner that's easy and fast to make. - 126.856
French Onion Soup
Cook onions in butter till tender but not brown.
Add broth, water, and Worcestershire.
Cover; simmer 20 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Pour soup into ovenproof bowls to nearly fill.
Float two slices toasted bread atop each.
Cover each bowl with a... - 37.584
French omelet is a herbed omelet, that is prepared n a skillet and is very flavorful. The french omelet can be filled or stuffed with green peppers or mushrooms or even cheese, if so desired. A full meal when served with a whole bread this french omelet... - 38.0784
Savory French Onion Soup
1)In a large saucepan, take some oil and butter. To this add onions and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Stir occassionally.
2)Add brown sugar, salt, pepper and molasses.
3)Cover and simmer for 35 minutes.
4)Now slowly add in the flour and cook... - 47.1826
Brandied Cranherry Ricotta French Toast With Cinnamon Orange Syrup
In a small saucepan bring the water and sugar to a boil.
Add the cranberries, wine, orange juice, orange zest and cinnamon stick and bring the mixture to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the cranberries are tender.
Remove and reserve... - 42.4002
Vegan French Toast & Quiche
Place the tofu, soy milk, vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon and
nutmeg in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour the mixture into an 8.5” x 11” baking dish.
Heat up griddle or non stick frying pan. Lightly grease with vegan... - 42.5133
Brie Cheese Croquettes
With a wooden spoon, press the cheese through a strainer and set aside.
In a medium sized saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the flour to make a smooth paste.
Gradually add the milk, stirring... - 43.0944
Take the tops off some brioches, and very carefully remove most of the soft bread from the inside.
Fill the hollowed brioches with moist scrambled eggs (either plain, or with the addition of ham or cheese).
Or with a little minced meat, leftovers of meat of... - 17.2585
Hot Seafood Hero Sandwich
1. Cut top off a loaf of French bread and scoop out most of dough.
2. Clean and devein shrimp and cook for 5 minutes in boiling water. Cool.
3. Mix together all filling ingredients and stuff bread.
4. Sprinkle bread with grated cheese and bake in a 450°F... - 35.6083
In a small mixing bowl, beat the first four ingredients until smooth.
Spread on both cut surfaces of bread.
Layer lettuce, turkey, cheese and tomatoes on bottom half of bread.
Top with the other half.
Cut into serving-size pieces. - 31.9205
Stuffed Breakfast Loaf
Cut bread in half horizontally; hollow out top and bottom, leaving a 3/4-in.shell.
Save removed bread for another use.
In a large skillet, cook sausage, onion, green pepper and mushrooms until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
Remove... - 37.6673
If you’re a bit under the weather, the a soup is the thing to have! French Onion Soup made by Mark which is not so traditional yet subtly flavored! See the video for more! - 72.9598
Bean Boats is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Bean Boats and let me know how... - 34.0379
1. Use a sharp bread knife to cut a thin slice off the top of each loaf.
2. Scoop out soft portion of each loaf keeping a 1/2 inch thick shell of the crust.
3. Reserve the soft centers for another use.
4. In a small bowl, beat whole eggs, egg... - 48.0277
Cube bread; toss with cheese and parsley.
Divide between two greased 2-cup (500 mL) baking dishes.
Lightly whisk together eggs, milk, salt, mustard, hot pepper sauce (if using), and pepper to taste.
Pour half of the egg mixture into each dish, filling no more... - 39.7175
Warm Brie And Berry Dip
Warm Brie And Berry Dip is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Warm Brie And Berry Dip recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 38.798
Monies Farcies Bretonne
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. Take the mussels and wash and scrub the mussel shells under cold water then remove beards and discard any open shells.
2. In a steamer, place the mussels along with boiling water
3. Cover... - 41.5843
Oil or grease a deep 2-quart souffle or straight-sided casserole dish. Cover bottom of dish with 1 1/2 cups of the cheese. Arrange the bread slices overlapping each other to completely cover the cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese over bread.
Briefly saute... - 33.6
Hot Cheese Souffle
1) Preheat oven to hot.
2) Use a 3-pint ovenproof dish or individual dishes to butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cheese.
3) In a clean mixing bowl, place egg whites.
4) Place a thick pan over low heat to melt flour and butter... - 43.9531
Frosted Ribbon Loaf
For Ham Filling combine first 5 ingredients.
For Egg Filling combine next 5 ingredients.
Slice bread lengthwise in 3 layers; trim crusts; butter slices.
Spread first slice, buttered side up, with ham filling, second with egg filling; end with third... - 41.974
Grilled Italian Panini
1. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Cut a circle 1/2 inch from edge of bread, cutting 2 inches down into loaf but not all the way through. Remove center of bread loaf and set aside. Arrange salami inside bread loaf; top with peppers, tapenade and... - 26.2189
Sausage Spinach Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray.
3) In a non-stick pan, brown the sausage.
4) Dain off the fat from the sausage.
5) In a bowl, mix together half the beaten egg and spinach, reserve the other half.
6) Roll 1... - 39.7979
Chat 'n Dish: Croque Monsieur
Croque Monsieur, the national sandwich of France but made without having to prepare a bechamel sauce! Filled with ham & cheese, then toasted and topped with a bechamel sauce substitute and grated Swiss Cheese. With just a few seconds under the broiler you've... - 0
Tendrons De Veau Aux Epinards
Tendrons De Veau Aux Epinards is a veal and spinach recipe prepared with cheese. The veal cubes are crisp fried with a cheese coating and served with sorrel and spinach on the side as a full meal which can be coupled with herbed and mashed potatoes. - 37.1609
Join Lauren and her mom to learn the secret family recipe for Chicken Duchess. - 97.7529
1. From the meat remove all the sinews and fat and cut into 1 -inch cubes.
2. Into fondue pot heat, oil enough oil to fill it 1/3 to 1/2 full such that very hot to 375°F on a sugar thermometer or such that a dice of bread will brown in less than a... - 33.4027
Twice Baked Brie And Roasted Pepper Souffles With Olive Tapenade
Twice Baked Brie And Roasted Pepper Souffles With Olive Tapenade is a unique and winning dish that is perfect for your parties. Surprise your guests with this tasty dish. I am sure they will love the Twice Baked Brie And Roasted Pepper Souffles With Olive... - 43.0398
Twin Dagwood On A Skewer
Twin Dagwoods On A Skewer is a fanciful meat and cheese sandwiches pair that you'll simply love ! Though the arrangement of the irresistible sandwich pairs on the skewers might take a bit of time and effort, you'll be more than glad to know that your guests... - 30.988
Cut the french beans and carrots into small pieces and boil them.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel, add the onions and fry for a little time.
Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute.
Add the vegetables, tomato ketchup, chilli powder, half of the grated cheese... - 47.7193
Savory Corn Bread
Combine onions and Parmesan cheese.
Place mixture in well-greased 9-inch microwave-safe baking ring.
Turn ring to coat sides and bottom; set aside.
In large mixing bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add egg, milk and oil; stir until... - 40.8576
Cheddar And Ale Souffle
In a saucepan, combine milk and onion; heat to scalding.
Add ale, salt, dry mustard, Tabasco, grated cheese, and 2 cups of the bread cubes.
In a bowl, beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-coloured; stir into saucepan.
In another bowl, beat egg whites until... - 38.2797
Roasted Apple And Cheese Sandwich
Here comes yet another filling and tasty sandwich for a lazy Sunday morning. Bread is French toasted and then given roasted apple and cheese filling, with a bit of organic mixed fruit jam smeared over. You can even serve it as a snack or with little bit more... - 0
Giant Hero Sandwich
Giant Hero Sandwich has a Delectable taste. The cheese and tomatoes wedges gives the Giant Hero Sandwich Delectable taste. Must catch it - 34.4764
Savory Supper Sandwich
Drain tuna, turn into large mixing bowl.
Drain pineapple well.
Add to tuna along with green onion and pimento.
In small bowl combine sour cream, mayonnaise, dill weed.
Toss into tuna mix.
Toast bread, then spread each slice with tuna combination.
Cut each... - 40.6535
Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
In skillet, cook bacon over medium heat for about 4 minutes or until crisp.
Drain on paper towel; break into 1/2 inch (1 cm) pieces.
Drain tomatoes well; combine with bacon and chicken.
Dressing: In large bowl, combine garlic, vinegar, anchovy paste, lemon... - 42.3537
Have all ingredients at room temperature.
Heat oven to 400°F.
Grease eight 5-ounce custard cups thoroughly.
Put all ingredients into blender container in order listed.
Cover; blend at high speed until mixed.
If necessary, stop blender during processing and... - 36.4071
Crunchy Brunch Muffins
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Combine undiluted soup, egg and oil.
Add all at once to dry ingredients; stir just until all dry particles are moistened.
Stir in onions.
Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full.
Combine... - 37.6883
Sausage Stuffed Loaf
Sausage Stuffed Loaf is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Sausage Stuffed Loaf... - 48.9344
Three Mushroom Ratatouille
Three mushroom ratatouille is a simple yet flavorful mushroom stew. Cooked in broth with chopped tomato and onion, the mushroom ratatouille is flavored with parsley and garlic. Served with toasted pita bread wedges, it makes a filling meal. - 46.0009
White Cheddar Cheese Sandwich With Colorful Bell Peppers
On hungry nights when cooking seems to be a drag, Betty's white cheddar cheese with red and yellow bell peppers makes for a quick and convenient dinner. You can also pack the leftovers from last night dinner into a dinner pail. Just stream the video recipe... - 99.824
Shrimp Ratatouille On A Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Drain and chop tomatoes. Reserve 2 tablespoons of tomato liquid.
3) Take a 4 quart Dutch oven place on heat and pour olive oil in it.
4) Next, add zucchini, green pepper, onion, eggplant, and garlic to... - 44.1415
Ratner's Famous Marble Heesecake
1. Make Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In large bowl, combine 3/4 cup sugar, the shortening, cake flour, egg, water, the salt and lemon peel. With electric mixer, beat at medium speed until well combined and dough leaves side of bowl.
3. Form dough... - 44.2398
Cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu
Place chicken breasts skin-side-down.
With sharp knife cut a shallow slit down center of each without cutting through to skin.
Cut shallow pockets on either side of these slits.
Mix ham and cheese with garlic and a little white wine to moisten.
Season... - 42.9556
1. Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
2. Take a 8" x 4" or 7" x 3" loaf pan and line its bottom and long sides with bacon slices overlapping them slightly draping the ends over sides of pan.
3. In a large skillet Melt butter or margarine and... - 46.2982
Aguillette De Volaille Nouveau
Pound the chicken breasts flat, top with crayfish tails and 1 oz (30 ml) of cheese.
Fold and roll to encase filling.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Blend the seasonings with the bread crumbs.
Combine the milk and the egg.
Dust the chicken with the flour, dip into... - 43.7741
Buttered Chicken Cordon Bleu
1. Place chicken between pieces of plastic wrap and pound to 1/14 to 1/8 inch thick, working from middle to edges and taking care not to pound holes in chicken. Remove plastic wrap. Lay a slice each of ham and cheese on each piece of chicken. Roll up; turning... - 32.7553
Cream Cheese With Garlic And Chives
1) In a bowl blend cheese until soft.
2) Lightly crush garlic and remove the paper coating.
3) With a knife blade, mash garlic and salt to paste.
4) Mix the mashed garlic to the cheese.
5) Stir in chopped herbs or parsley and mix thoroughly.
6) Fill... - 34.6078
1) Place the bread slices on the work surface.
2) With the help of a 2-inch,say 5 cm round cookie cutter, cut out about 60 circles.
3) Press each circle firmly into mini tart cups to form shells.
4)Preheat the oven to the desired... - 42.9556
Baked Tuna Cheese Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Mix canned tuna with onion, sweet pickle, and cheese. Keep aside.
3. Lengthwise, halve, and discard a part of the crumbs.
4. Mix butter and mustard and spread inside bread.
5. Spread the tuna filling,... - 39.5999
1) In a bowl cream the butter.
2) Mix cream cheese, paprika, mustard and a seasoning of salt and pepper.
3) Beat till well-blended.
4) Add caraway seeds, chives, capers and parsley.
5) Mix thoroughly and fill into a 1/2-pint (3-dl) pot.
6) Cover and... - 44.3283
1. Sieve flour and salt in a bowl. Add oil and mix with your fingertips until it resembles crumbs. Sprinkle water, little at a time to mix to a smooth dough.
2. Take the dough and holding it first at one end and then the other. Slap it against a flat surface... - 44.2679
Blue Cheesed Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms; chop stems.
Cook stems and onions in butter till tender but not brown.
Add cheese, 2 tablespoons of the crumbs, and salt and pepper to taste.
Fill mushroom crowns with mixture; sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
Place on baking... - 29.0786
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
1. Butter all the slices and spread lightly with mustard, pepper and mint chutney.
2. Cover with grated cheese, 1 tablespoon cream or top milk and onion. Place another slice of bread and press lightly.
3. Lightly brown under hot grill for 5-7 minutes. Serve... - 38.6681
Chicken & Cheese Subs
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, bring 4 cups water to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until meat in thickest part is no longer pink; cut to test about 15 minutes.
Drain; let cool slightly.
Discard skin and bones; shred meat.
While... - 37.5963
Homemade Delicious Ham And Cheese Panini
There's something so comforting about melted cheese, meat, and veggies. In this video, Betty shares her favorite ham and Panini recipe that is not only quick and easy, but also very sumptuous. It's so good that in no time your family would make it their hot... - 100.587
Philly Steak And Cheese Sandwich
1. Place the milanesa on a chopping board and cut the steak into one inch pieces against the grain.
2. In a bowl combine the steak, corn starch, Worcestershire sauce, and salt, pepper and garlic powder; mix all the ingredients with fork until... - 0