- » Cheese Egg
Cheese Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese egg recipes.
Quick Omelet, Bacon And Cheese Sandwich
What else would you like if you were served omelet, bacon and cheese for the breakfast? Sounds really simple and healthy, here is how you can prepare it. Watch this video and follow the steps for a yummy breakfast. - 92.424
Cheesy Egg Vegetable Pizza
For crust, soften yeast in warm water.
Add biscuit mix to yeast; beat well.
Turn dough out onto a pastry cloth that is well dusted with biscuit mix; knead dough 3 to 5 minutes.
Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
Pat or roll dough into a 13-inch circle; place on a... - 48.3206
1) Beat the raw egg.
2) Combine flour, cheese, seasonings and Worcester sauce.
3) Add beaten egg and mix well.
4) Using wet hands, coat the hard-boiled eggs with the mixture.
5) Roll the eggs in breadcrumbs.
6) In a large skillet, heat... - 46.1044
Cheesy Egg Pizza
Soften yeast in warm water.
Add the Basic Biscuit Mix; beat vigorously for 2 minutes.
Knead dough till smooth (25 strokes) on a surface sprinkled lightly with flour.
Divide dough in half; cover and let rest 10 minutes.
Roll out each half of the dough and fit... - 45.0509
Cheddar Parmesan Eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. In a two-quart saucepan, heat margarine and add flour, salt and pepper and cook for a minutes, stirring all the while
3. Add in hot water gradually and cook, stirring all the while, until the whole mixture... - 44.9283
Cheesy Egg And Greens Toss
1. For dressing in a small bowl stir yogurt, horseradish, sugar, hot pepper sauce and 1/2 teaspoon salt until well blended.
2. To make dressing of desired consistency stir in enough milk.
3. Cover and let it chill.
4. In a large bowl toss slightly to... - 44.276
Egg Cheese Dish
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs well.
3. Add flour, milk, salt, baking powder and grated cheese.
4. Squeeze spinach to drain as much water as possible and add to the egg mixture.
5. In a 9 x 13" pan, melt... - 44.2226
Scrambled Eggs With Poblano Chiles And Cheese
The poblano chillies mean "pepper from Pueblo " since the poblano originated from Pueblo in Mexico . Poblano chillies are heart-shaped green in color when unripe and turns red or brown when ripens. The pungency ranges from mild to moderate. The dried poblanos... - 43.6249
Easy Cheesy Eggs
Beat eggs well till frothy, add in salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Stir in the cheese and milk.
In a greased pan, arrange layers of onions and tomatoes.
Spread peas on top.
Pour custard all over.
Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Bake in a moderately hot oven (375°) till... - 43.0796
Baked Eggs With Cheese
Cut cream cheese into 6 equal pieces.
Place in bottom of buttered custard cups or other small dishes.
Break whole egg into each cup.
Top with 2 teaspoons of whipping cream.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Top each egg with 2 tablespoons of grated cheese.
Set... - 42.39
Blue Cheese Egg Bake
In a saucepan, melt 6 tablespoons butter over low heat, blend in flour and salt.
Cook and stir until mixture thickens and bubbles.
Stir in blue cheese, celery and pimento.
Add salt and pepper.
Place eggs in 12x7x2-inch baking dish.
Top with cream... - 42.1169
Blue Cheese Eggs
Cook and stir onion in margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until onion is tender.
Mix eggs, milk, cheese, salt and pepper; pour into skillet.
As mixture begins to set at bottom and side, gently lift cooked portions with spatula so that thin,... - 41.6593
Braised Chicory Endive With Cheese And Eggs
1. Prepare the chicory
2. Cut off the root and wash the chicory well
3. In a large pan, toss in the 2 oz (50 g / 1/4 cup) butter, a good pinch of sea salt, and the juice of half the lemon
4. Place the chicory in the pan and cover level with... - 41.2939
Eggs Baked With Cheese
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Heat 2 tablespoons (30ml.) of butter and fry onions in it until soft and transparent.
3.Take a deep round dish, spread the fried onions in it and top it with bread croutons.
4.Drizzle the stock... - 41.2099
Eggs With Cheese
1.In a saucepan, put butter, cheese, parsley, scallion, wine and a pinch of nutmeg.
2.Cook the ingredients on low flame by stirring well until the cheese melts completely.
3.Put eggs and stir well on low flame until the eggs are set.
4.Take a heated... - 41.0355
Cheddar Egg Cups
1. In a medium-size saucepan melt butter or margarine, stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
2. Continue cooking mixing in milk and liquid red pepper seasoning stirring constantly until sauce thickens and boils for 1... - 40.9359
1) Peel the potatoes and boil them. Once cooked, mash the potatoes with lots of seasoning and butter. Add some milk and beat well till the mixture is creamy and smooth.
2) Into a greased 1 1/2-pint baking or pie dish, spoon the mashed potatoes and... - 40.9061
Golden Cheese Egg Scramble
1. 1. On each muffin half spread liver spread or deviled ham, place on a cookie sheet and set aside.
2. In a medium-size bowl beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper until foamy.
3. In a medium-size frying pan, melt butter or margarine over low heat... - 40.1652
Cheese And Egg Brunch
Break bread into pieces the size of a quarter.
Place half of the bread in a buttered 3 quart casserole.
Over this spread in layers the mushrooms, olives and grated cheeses.
Spread the remaining bread cubes over the top.
Beat the eggs, add milk and seasonings... - 40.1223
Scrambled Eggs With Cheese And Wine
Take a saucepan, put wine and garlic in it and heat for 15 minutes until the garlic is tender and wine gets reduced to half.
Once done, strain the liquid and allow it to settle at room temperature.
Whisk the eggs along with cheese, butter, reduced... - 40.1141
Fluffy Cheese Eggs
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a saucepan, combine the milk and grated Cheddar cheese together.
3) Stir over a low heat until the cheese is melted.
4) Stir in the egg yolks and cook over a low heat until the mixture is thickened.
5) In a... - 39.5581
Bring the water and salt to a boil.
Stir in the meal slowly so that it docs not lump.
Simmer 3 to 5 minutes until thick, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the beaten eggs and cheese.
Add other seasonings to taste.
Bake in a deep oiled... - 38.69
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2. Grease a shallow fireproof dish (1 pint capacity).
3. Drop raw eggs into the prepared fireproof dish.
4. Sprinkle cheese sauce over it to coat.
5. In a bowl mix grated cheese and raspings.
6.... - 38.4639
Cheese Egg Puffs
In a 1 1/2-quart pan, combine milk, butter, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a full boil over medium heat.
Add flour all at once and stir until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a ball.
Remove from heat and beat in eggs, one at a time, until mixture is smooth... - 38.4381
Cheese Egg Zucchini Casserole
1) In a saucepan, cook zucchini with water for 5 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a skillet heat oil and saute onion until tender. Add tomatoes, green chilies, and salt.
3) In a 2 quart casserole make layers half of zucchini, tomato mixture, eggs,... - 38.1761
Cheese And Eggs With Onions
1. Cook the onions in boiling water for 5 minutes, then drain.
2. Melt 25 g/1 oz butter or margarine in a saucepan, add the onions, cover and cook very slowly until tender, about 15 minutes.
3. Sieve or liquidise the onions to give a purde.
4. Slice the eggs... - 38.1474
Lancaster County Egg Cheese
1) In a bowl, combine the beaten eggs, buttermilk, salt and sugar. Beat lightly.
2) In a pan, place the warmed milk and to this, pour the egg mixture.
3) Cover and heat for several minutes over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
4) Now, uncover... - 37.967
Cheesy Egg Sandwiches
In a small bowl stir together the salad dressing or mayonnaise, dry mustard, and garlic salt.
Stir in the chopped hard cooked eggs, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped celery, sunflower nuts, and sliced green onion.
For each sandwich, spread... - 37.6883
Maria Luigia's Eggs With Cheese
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a shallow ovenproof dish, put the cream in it and break eggs into it.
3.Add a sprinkling of cheese to it and add onions.
bake the egg mixture for 10 minutes until the whites are set.
4.Add a... - 37.4939
Baked Eggs And Cheese
1. In a pan, boil water and plunge tomatoes for 1 minutes. Drain and peel the tomatoes. Slice into halves and remove the seeds. After that, slice the tomato flesh as well.
2. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
3. Take a 1-pint pie or baking... - 37.4822
Cheese Egg Scramble
1. Take a skillet, heat salad oil for 2 minutes, stir in iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, chopped onions, green pepper, well beaten eggs, pepper, salt and Parmesan cheese and stir thoroughly.
2. Add the vegetables and cook for about 9 minutes, stirring each... - 37.2229
Cheese Egg Float
Melt butter in saucepan, blend in flour, and add milk and seasonings, stirring constantly over low heat until sauce boils and thickens.
Pour into shallow buttered baking dish.
Break eggs and drop on surface; sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake in moderate oven... - 36.4408
Egg And Cheese Fricassee
1. Slice the eggs and put into a fireproof dish.
2. Make the white sauce.
3. Add parsley, nutmeg, seasoning and about 4. oz. of the cheese.
4. Pour over the eggs.
5. Mix the rest of the cheese and the breadcrumbs together and sprinkle over the top.
6. Brown... - 36.213
Eggs Cheese And Truffles
1) In a large skillet, cook the cheese over a low heat, until melted.
2) Stir in the truffle slices and mix thoroughly.
3) Crack the eggs over the cheese and truffles and sprinkle them with the salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste.
4) Allow the to eggs to... - 35.7585
Stirred Eggs With Cheese
1. Preheat the oven for 350°F
2. In the bottom of a 8-inch chef style fry pan, sprinkle the Â½ cup cheese. Pat the cheese gently into the bottom of the pan.
3. Break the eggs on top of the cheese mixture and season the eggs with salt... - 35.653
Eggs With Cheese Minorcan Style
1) In a saucepan, heat the butter.
2) Once the butter is hot enough, add the onion and gently cook for a few minutes. Ensure that the onion does not turn brown.
3) Add the parsley, grated cheese and wine and gently simmer till the cheese has melted.... - 35.6316
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle half of Cheddar cheese over bottom of pie crust.
Top with diced chilies, then cover with remaining cheddar cheese.
Beat together eggs, yolks, Parmesan, flour and salt.
Add cream, stirring until just blended.
Gently pour over... - 35.4459
Cheese And Egg Croquettes
1. Melt margarine. Add flour and mix well.
2. Pour in milk gradually, stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from the fire and beat in the 3 eggs. Add salt, pepper, chilli, ground cumin, cheese, bacon and mashed eggs.
4. Oil a large plate and turn out... - 34.7409
Egg And Cheese Scallop
Toast bread cubes in butter in a skillet, stirring frequently.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over bread cubes.
Cook over low heat till done, stirring occasionally. - 33.8518
Baked Eggs And Cheese
1. Heat half the butter in a fry pan and fry onions until golden brown.
2. Add vinegar and garlic oil, mix well and turn into a well greased baking dish. Spoon cheese sauce on top.
3. Break each egg carefully and arrange on top of onion mixture. Sprinkle... - 33.2198
Cheddar Egg Scramble
Saute chopped onion and green pepper in butter in a large skillet until tender.
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and bacon; mix well.
Pour egg mixture into hot skillet.
Cook without stirring until egg mixture begins to set on bottom.
Draw a spatula across bottom of... - 33.1874
Baked Eggs And Cheese
Line each of 4 ramekins with a slice of cheese.
Break an egg on top of each slice of cheese.
Pierce the white and the yolk of each egg with the point of a knife.
Mix together the chili sauce, curry powder, sherry or Madeira.
Divide equally over the... - 32.6743
Egg And Cheese Scramble
1. Melt butter in a pan, fry onion till transparent.
2. Add cheese and beaten eggs, stir in all seasoning, mix well.
3. Pile them on each toast, serve hot sprinkled with chilli powder. - 32.4036
Cheesy Herbed Eggs
In a large bowl, combine cream and lemon peel.
Add eggs and seasonings; mix well.
Stir in cheeses.
In a large skillet, melt butter; pour in egg mixture.
Cook and stir gently over medium heat until eggs are set, about 15 minutes.
Garnish with tomato wedges if... - 32.1074
Cheddar Egg Cups
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Melt the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over low heat. Blend in the flour, and cook, stirring constantly, until just bubbly—about 1 minute.
2. Stir in the milk and the red pepper seasoning if used. Raise the heat to moderate and... - 31.2526
Chili Cheese Eggs
1. Layer Cheddar cheese, chilies and Monterey Jack cheese in baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
2. Beat eggs, flour, salt and milk in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%), stirring with fork every minute, until hot, 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Quickly pour egg... - 30.8444
Baked Eggs With Onions And Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Melt the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over moderately high heat. Add the onions, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes, or until they begin to soften.
2. Blend in the flour, and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the... - 30.7931
Egg & Cheese Ramekins
Preheat oven to 325°.
Evenly distribute cheese into 4 well-buttered 10-ounce souffle dishes or custard cups.
With a rotary beater, beat together eggs, half-and-half, flour, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Pour equal amounts of the egg mixture into each... - 30.7611
Creamy Eggs And Cheese
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add cheese and water; cook slowly, stirring, until cheese melts.
Add eggs, salt, and pepper.
Cook slowly until eggs are set, scraping mixture frequently during cooking. - 30.7583
Overeasy Eggs With Cheese
Gotta love that yolk! Eggs can be prepared in many different ways but the trick is to come up with a plate that will give you maximum enjoyment. Almost any Caribbean resort will cook eggs for you on demand but the best of all is this recipe I learned in Aruba! - 30.7345
Cheesy Eggs En Cocotte
Select 4 (2) suitably sized ramekin dishes or cups and thoroughly butter the insides.
Crack an egg into each dish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Spoon over the cream and top with grated cheese.
Stand in the Slo cooker.
Pour in sufficient cold water to come 2/3... - 30.531
Vegetarian Baked Egg And Cheese
1. Follow stage 1 and 2 as given. At stage 3, use only V, of the sauce. Cut small rounds out of each slice of bread with a round biscuit cutter or a katori.
2. Combine in a bowl, mashed potatoes, seasoning, onion and butter.
3. Divide the mixtures into 8... - 30.3329
Open-faced Cheesy Egg Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except butter and muffins, mix well.
Spread butter on each muffin half, toast.
Spread about 2 tablespoons egg mixture on each muffin half, broil 3 minutes or until cheese melts. - 30.1984
Spinach Feta And Potato Omelette
1. Heat grill to medium. Beat eggs with some salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the potatoes, then fry until golden. Add spinach and garlic, then heat through.
2. Reduce heat, scatter over feta, pour in eggs, then cook until just... - 30.1845
Spread the cheese evenly in a shallow greased 9 X 6-inch bake dish.
Mix next six ingredients together; pour over the cheese.
Make 6 uniformly spaced depressions in the mixture; carefully break an egg into each.
Spoon melted butter over each egg; cover dish... - 29.9367
Cheese Egg Zucchini Casserole
Cook zucchini in a small amount of water in a saucepan 5 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Saute onion in vegetable oil in a skillet until tender; stir in tomatoes, green chilies, and salt.
Layer half each of zucchini, tomato mixture, eggs, and cheese in a... - 29.6393
Egg And Cheese Scramble
Saute onion in butter in a skillet over low heat until tender, but not brown.
Beat eggs until light; add all the remaining ingredients but toast, and pour over cooked onions.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is just set.
Serve on hot toast. - 29.6041
Cheesy Eggs Florentine
Cook Rice Florentine according to package directions.
Spoon into a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish Make 5 indentations in rice mixture with back of spoon.
Break an egg into each indentation.
Sprinkle each egg with cheese.
Cover and bake in 325°F oven 20... - 29.1761
Baked Eggs With Cheese
Butter 4 ramekins or custard cups.
In each put 1 tablespoon cream.
Break one egg into each; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Set cups in shallow pan and pour hot water in pan to depth of 1 inch.
Bake in slow oven (325°) 15 minutes.
Top each egg with about 2... - 29.0948
Scrambled Eggs With Cheese
Break eggs, one at a time, into a cup; then turn each into a medium bowl before adding the next.
Add salt, pepper, and cheese, then beat with a fork just enough to blend.
Melt butter in an 8-inch skillet, tilting it so bottom and sides are covered.
When... - 28.5625
Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs
Peel eggs and cut lengthwise.
Remove yolks and set aside whites.
Mash yolks with cheese; blend in sour cream and vinegar.
Fill egg white with yolk mixture.
Garnish with pimiento.
Cover and chill. - 28.4317
Fried Eggs With Fontina Cheese
Melt butter in a large skillet.
When butter foams, break eggs into skillet.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook over medium heat about 1 minute.
Place 1 slice fontina or Swiss cheese over each egg.
Cover skillet and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until eggs are firm... - 28.4082
Cheddar Egg Cups
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; stir in the flour; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly. Stir in the milk and liquid red-pepper seasoning; continue cooking and stirring until the sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute; remove from... - 26.8691
Eggs And Cheese Brunch
In a bowl, whip the egg.
Melt the margarine in a skillet.
Add the egg and scramble.
Top scrambled egg with cheese, Add small amount of water to skillet; cover.
Cook over low heat until cheese melts.
Remove to heated plate.
Top with the sauce. - 26.5645
Baked Egg And Cheese
Melt margarine in a custard cup.
Break egg into the cup and top with cheddar cheese.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 15 minutes or until egg is firm and cheese is melted. - 21.4273
Cheese Egg Recipes By Category