- » Cheese Drink
Cheese Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese drink recipes.
Cheesy Blackberry Shake
Want to treat your guests with something special - try this cheesy blackberry shake recipe. It's cheesy, it's creamy, it's thick and it's really fabulous. Your friend will remember this shake forever. Watch the video and follow the easy steps to prepare. - 102.762
Bacontopped Macaroni And Cheese
1) In a saucepan boil water with salt and cook macaroni till done.
2) Strain and reserve liquid, add water measuring to 2 cups.
3) In a skillet heat oil and fry bacon. Place in absorbent paper to drain.
4) Drain 3 tablespoons fat from skillet. To the... - 44.613
24 Hour Wine And Cheese Omelette
Butter 2 shallow 3-quart (9 x 13-inch) baking dishes.
Spread bread over bottom and drizzle with butter.
Sprinkle with Swiss and Jack cheeses and salami.
Beat together eggs, milk, wine, green onions, mustard, pepper and red pepper until foamy.
Pour over... - 43.6214
Chocolate Ice Cream And 3 Kinds Iced Coffee
beat egg-yolks add sugar, pour in 1/3 milk till creamy, slowly pour in melted chocolate mix well, add the rest of milk in and fresh cream stirred well, add salt and rum.
pour in ice cream machine for 40 or 50 minutes
or put in freezer.
how to make... - 42.3454
Macaroni And Beer Cheese
Prepare macaroni according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole micro-cook onion, pepper, and butter or margarine, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 2 to 3 minutes or till onion is tender.
Stir in flour, bouillon granules, and... - 41.8448
Piquant Cheese Logs
1. In food processor, place beer and half the Cheddar cheese; process until smooth, occasionally scraping side of container with rubber spatula. Add remaining Cheddar and continue to process until well mixed.
2. Add blue cheese, butter, mustard,... - 38.1973
White Wine Cheese Toast
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Meanwhile, bring milk to a boil and add all at once to the butter-flour mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk. When the mixture has thickened, set it aside to cool... - 36.1692
Cottage Cheese Custard
Put first 4 ingredients in blender with cup markings or a 2 cup measuring cup; pour in milk to the 2 cup mark.
Put in blender; blend smooth.
Pour into four or five greased 5- or 6-ounce custard cups; set in shallow pan on oven rack.
Pour hot water into pan, 1... - 35.6892
Cheese Scotch Eggs
Mix grated cheese, flour, seasonings and flavourings and beat in egg and milk or cream.
Using wet hands coat the hard-boiled eggs with cheese mixture and roll in dried breadcrumbs.
Fry in hot deep fat for about 2 minutes, until golden brown.
Drain, cut in... - 35.5678
Fruit Cocktail Cottage Cheese Ring With Tangy Garden Dressing
Drain juice from fruit cocktail into measuring cup; set fruit aside.
Combine juice with enough water to make 1 cup.
Pour into a small saucepan; sprinkle gelatin over liquid to soften.
Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Chill until syrupy.
Process... - 35.0535
Cheese Egg Float
Melt butter in saucepan, blend in flour, and add milk and seasonings, stirring constantly over low heat until sauce boils and thickens.
Pour into shallow buttered baking dish.
Break eggs and drop on surface; sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake in moderate oven... - 34.1524
Fresh hot coffee gets a little added pep with the addition of Irish whiskey and Irish cream. - 30.2058
Wine Cheese Dip
Put tawny port or sauterne, cream cheese, blue cheese, and dash garlic salt in blender container; blend till mixture is smooth.
Serve with assorted crackers. - 25.3156
A frozen alcoholic drink, feel free to drizzle glass with additional chocolate syrup. - 24.5668