- » Cheese Dipping Sauce
Cheese Dipping Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese dipping sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese dipping sauce recipes.
Spicy Cheese Dip For Vegetables
1. In a blender combine all ingredients blend well and chill.
2. Serve with carrot sticks, celery sticks, green pepper strips and cauliflower strips. - 33.298
1) Take a microwave proof bowl and put cheese in it. Microwave to melt cheese and then add other ingredients and mix well.
2) Serve with salads, cutlets, kebabs etc, or use as desired. - 29.282
Blue Cheese Dip
Blue Cheese Dip can turn even the most boring vegetables into absolute delicacies. You have to dip into its cheesy goodness to believe! Let it seduce you out of your senses. Tie your apron strings and get started!!! - 37.9201
1. Let cheeses soften at room temperature and then blend well.
2. In a bowl combine green pepper, onion, celery, pimento, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce with cheeses.
3. Thin with mayonnaise to desired consistency.
4. Chill for 5-6... - 43.2754
1. In a blender blend cream cheese and blue cheese thoroughly.
2. Stir in cream and add lemon juice and nuts.
4. Serve with appetizers or snacks as desired. - 34.2617
Hot Seafood Cheese Dip
My sister likes this Hot Seafood Cheese Dip recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of condiments. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this condiment .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dip... - 36.5813
Blue Cheese Sauce
Fold in 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese and 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce - 15.5965
Creamy Mexican Crab Dip
Place cheeses in a microwave-safe bowl, and cover with wax paper.
Microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 2 to 3 minutes or until softened, stirring with a wire whisk until smooth.
Drain crabmeat through a sieve into a bowl, reserving 1 tablespoon liquid.
Add... - 23.7448
This Cheese-Pecan Dip is one of those things on earth that you can't help but LOVE!! Serve it to your guests and they won't tire singing your praises. This dip has that rare ability to put you in a good mood every time you dip or should I say dig into it!!!... - 47.9002
1. To hot white sauce, add cheese and mustard.
2. Stir until melted. - 21.8094
Microwave Dipping Sauce
This is a unique sauce prepared by microwaving.With a combination of cheese this sauce tastes awesome. - 0
Warm Cheddar Dip
1) Into a bowl, add cheddar cheese, cream cheese, onion, green pepper, milk and mustard
2) Cling film the dish and microwave on Medium for 2 minutes till the cheese have warmed through
3) Stir to mix well
4) Serve with chips - 37.2622
Gorgonzola Cheese Sauce
Heat margarine over low heat in 3-quart saucepan until melted.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and bubbly; remove from heat.
Stir in milk.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1... - 31.3685
I like this pimento dip recipe. Pimento Dip is one of the the best American condiment . It is a side dish which increases your taste. You should try this pimento dip recipe. - 24.0041
Garlic Cheese Sauce
Melt butter or margarine in top of double boiler.
Add garlic; cook 5 minutes.
Remove garlic; add milk, and heat.
Stir in cheese until melted.
Season with salt and pepper.
This sauce is good with macaroni, vegetables (especially asparagus) or poached eggs on... - 33.7552
Mustard Flavored Cheese Sauce
This Cheese Sauce is so very irresistible ! Try this creamy cheesy dip seasoned with mustard for your next meal. Your suggestions for this cheese sauce are welcome. - 31.5596
Blue Cheese Sauce
Heat 1/4 cup [1/8 lb.) butter or margarine in a pan over medium heat; stir in 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour and 1 clove garlic (minced or mashed) and cook until blended and bubbly.
Gradually stir in 1 cup half-and-half (light cream) and 1 1/2 cups regular... - 26.5065
Microwave Cheese Sauce
1. In a microwaveable bowl add the butter and melt for 30 seconds in the microwave.
2. Once done add the mustard, salt,pepper and plain flour. Whisk all the ingredients well to make a smooth paste.
3. Cook in the microwave for 30 seconds until flour... - 90.1961
Chile Con Queso
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except jalapeno pepper.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 8 to 10 minutes, or until mixture can be stirred smooth, stirring after every 2 minutes.
Garnish with jalapeno pepper. - 31.7616
Steak With Goat's Cheese Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to fan 160C.
2. Scatter the potato wedges in a roasting pan
3. Toss them in the oil and thyme.
4. Roast for 40 minutes, turning once, until tender and crispy
5. While the potatoes are being roasted, place cheese... - 40.3502
Combine all ingredients; cream to blend.
Serve with beef or with raw vegetables as a dip. - 24.9787
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
1. For making the sauce, in a small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion and set aside.
2. For making the filling into an 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, let the onion and red pepper cook with chili powder... - 47.9829
Fried Cheese With Tomato Sauce
For sauce, in small saucepan melt butter or margarine; stir in tomato sauce, chopped mushrooms, oregano, and basil.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Boil gently, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cover and keep warm while frying cheese.
In small... - 43.6483
1. In a blender. combine butter, roquefort cheese, clove garlic, scallion and cognac or brandy, cream to blend
2. Serve with beef or raw vegetables as a dip - 28.3966
Onion Cheese Sauce
In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth.
Stir in cheese, milk and mustard; mix well.
Microwave, uncovered, on high 4 minutes or until sauce is hot and cheese is melted, stirring twice during cooking.
Serve with vegetables or potatoes. - 27.9979
Ham Croquettes With Cheese Sauce
Melt butter or margarine with curry powder; stir in flour.
Add milk all at once; cook and stir till bubbly.
Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Remove from heat.
Stir in mustard and onion.
Add ground ham; mix well.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
With wet hands shape... - 39.8914
Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce
The taste of this very Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe. This Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce is so tasty that I cannot resist serving... - 53.9366
Plaice With Cheese Sauce
1) Halve fish fillet using a fishmonger or sharp knife to loosen the skin. Dip fingers in salt water to hold the tail end of fish. Hold the knife sloping forwards and cut the skin away in sawing movement.
2) Season fish fillets fold in half.
3)... - 38.4602
Cheese Croquettes With Mustard Sauce
In my personal opinion, this cheese croquettes with mustard sauce stands numero uno in the world and I cannot contain my urge to offer this to you. Cheese is the primary ingredient in this dish. Surely, cheese croquettes with mustard sauce is a recipe one can... - 48.0645
This Cheese Sauce is slightly different from the usual ones you make. I have made it more flavorful with Dijon style mustard and Tabasco sauce additions and be sure that anyone who taste this Dijon Cheese Sauce would just fall for it. Make it and then you... - 36.9945
Homemade Creamy Cheese Sauce - Animal Fat Rennet Free
1. In a pan melt butter on medium heat, then add the flour and stir well and cook for few minutes or till it begins to change color to pale yellowish.
2. Pour the milk slowly while stirring continuously to avoid lumps. Bring it to boil and add the... - 0
Cheese Lagarela Fillet Tamota Ima Sauce Sathe
1. Wash the fillets and marinate in salt, lime juice and black pepper powder.
2. Whisk eggs well along with the cornflour in a soup plate.
3. Heat 4 cups of oil in a large kadhai or fry pan.
4. Roll the grated cheese on the inner side of the fish. Dip the... - 32.1669
Cheese Sauced Schnitzel
Cut veal into 4 pieces.
Place 1 piece of veal between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound with a meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness.
Repeat with remaining veal.
Sprinkle lightly with pepper, if desired.
In a shallow bowl... - 49.412
Devilish Drumsticks With Cheese Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese, yogurt, parsley (if using), garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until serving time.
3 Melt the butter in the... - 35.3138
1) Into the blender, add in hot milk. Run the blender while dropping in the cheese cubes, one by one. Blend for about 45 seconds.
2) Add in the onion, prepared mustard, worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper and flour.
3) Blend for about 5 seconds to... - 38.3055
Sausages With Barbecue Sauce
Sausages With Barbecue Sauce has a great taste. Sausages With Barbecue Sauce gets rich flavor from its sauce, which is flavored by tomato chutney and cheese. - 38.7009
Fried Crab Won Tons With Sweet & Sour Sauce
Won tons: In a medium bowl mash cream cheese till smooth.
Add green onions and imitation crab and mix until uniform consistency.
Fill won tons with 1/2 teaspoon of mixture.
Place water around edges of won tons, so when folded they stay together.
Heat oil in... - 44.9144