- » Cheese Crumbled Tomato
Cheese Crumbled Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese crumbled tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese crumbled tomato recipes.
Tomato And Goats Cheese Crumble
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Chop tomatoes, keeping the cherry ones whole. Heat a little oil in a pan, add the chopped tomatoes, season, then cook for 10 mins until softened, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat, stir in the cherry tomatoes.
2.... - 30.2798
Mixed Baby Greens With Crumbled Blue Cheese
Combine all the dressing ingredients in a blender.
Place the greens in a large salad bowl, pour the salad dressing over and toss.
Sprinkle on the blue cheese and garnish with cherry tomato halves, if desired. - 29.5768
Crumbly Tomato Rounds
A great side, most often, comes out of a simple recipe. Here is sliced tomato side that is so quick, you’re going to want to make it everyday! Just a few basic ingredients, and you have a simply-flavored cheesy-crunchy side that goes well with anything! - 129.286
Crumbled Veal With Ham And Cheese
Crumbled veal is a popular dish but have you ever tried crumbled veal with ham and cheese topping. Cooked in tangy tomato sauce and garnished with herbs, this dish is perfect for any time of the meal. Be it your family or guests or for yourself….this dish... - 106.667
Paneer Bhurji (part 1) - Crumbled Cottage Cheese In Rich Gravy
All of you who like Indian cuisine must try this cottage cheese recipe. This is the review for Part 1 of the video. In this part the chef cuts all the vegetables, sautees the cottage cheese and shows how to make the curry. You should follow part 2 which... - 105.465
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the garlic and onion and fry for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the beef and cook, stirring, until browned.
2. Add the mushrooms, tomatoes with their juice, paprika, and salt and pepper and stir well to break up the tomatoes. Cover... - 32.4002
1. Wash the aubergine and cut it into cubes. Sprinkle with salt and leave to stand for 30 minutes, then rinse and drain thoroughly.
2. Remove the rind from the bacon and chop. Peel and slice the onion.
3. Melt the butter in a pan, add the garlic, bacon and... - 41.8731
Cut the steak into pieces and chop finely .
Chop the onion finely .
Melt the bacon fat in a pan and cook the meat and onion over low heat until golden-brown.
Add1/4 cup of the flour, tomato paste, stock, salt and pepper and a pinch of the herbs.
Stir well and... - 39.6118
Bacon And Onion Crumble
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 380 degrees.
2) Trim the rind. Cut the bacon rsher into hald. Peel the onion and slice it. Slice the mushrooms and the tomatoes as well.
3) In a buttered 1 1/2 to 2 pint casserole dish, arrange the... - 41.5735
Blue Cheese Broiled Tomatoes
Cut stem ends off tomatoes and cut tomatoes into 2 thick slices.
Put on broiler rack.
Combine sugar, basil, salt and pepper and sprinkle a little of mixture on each tomato slice.
Slip under hot broiler (about 4 inches from heat) and broil 2 minutes.
Add bread... - 36.2672
These Snowcap Tomatoes make a yummy side course ! Try out these delicious tomatoes 'snowcapped' with a mixture of sour cream and blue cheese for your next meal and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for the snowcap tomatoes are welcome ! - 32.8269
Fresh Tomato & Cheese Tacos
Crumble beef in a 1-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with taco mix.
Microwave 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Add water and cover with a paper towel.
Microwave 3 to 5 minutes.
Spoon into taco shells and place in a 12 x 8-inch dish.
Microwave 1 1/2 minutes. - 29.4505
Baked Tomato Halves With Danish Blue Cheese
Put the tomato halves, cut side up, in a buttered shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with a mixture of salt, sugar, and pepper.
Toss bread crumbs with melted butter.
Mix in cheese.
Spoon an equal amount onto each tomato half.
Bake at 350Â°F 15 minutes.
Garnish... - 35.0806
Goat's Cheese Asparagus And Cherry Tomato Tarts
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Unwrap the pastry, cut into 6 squares, then roll out each square to a 15cm circle. Line
6 x 9cm small tart tins with the pastry circles. Chill for 30 mins. Fill with parchment paper and some baking beans, then bake blind... - 34.1731
Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
I would describe my Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes recipe in one word-wonderful! Such a mix of flavors and aromas is there in this Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes. Anyone would love it! - 25.3844
Fettuccine With Goat Cheese Arugula And Tomatoes
1. Cook the fettuccine according to package directions, omiting the salt if desired; drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
2. Return the pasta to the pot with 1/2 cup of the cooking water and place over low heat. Add the cheese, arugula, tomatoes, and... - 22.6388
Wax Bean And Cherry Tomato Salad With Goat Cheese
1. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, blanch the basil for 20 seconds. Plunge the basil leaves into a bowl of ice water; drain and squeeze dry.
2. Cook the beans in the boiling water until just tender, 4 minutes. Transfer the beans to the ice water;... - 38.2578
Bacon, Cheese And Tomato Sandwiches
Place bacon between layers of paper towels on glass plate.
Microwave until crisp, 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes.
Spread toast with mayonnaise; sprinkle with dill.
Place toast slices on serving plate; top with tomato and cheese slices.
Crumble bacon and sprinkle over... - 32.9964
Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
In medium bowl, combine cheeses and seasonings; mix well.
Spoon cheese mixture into tomatoes; cover and chill.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 26.7294
Herb & Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Remove stem ends from tomatoes. Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/2-inch walls. Chop pulp; mix with stuffing mix, cheese, salt and pepper.
2. Fill tomatoes with stuffing; arrange in circle in 9-inch pie plate. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes;... - 21.9386
Anchovy & Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Cut the tomatoes into halves crosswise.
2) Make several slits in tomato halves about 1-inch deep.
3) In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, anchovies, thyme, galic, thyme, salt and pepper.
4) Mix well all the ingredients.
5)... - 40.1147
Broiled Tomatoes With Cheese
Halve unpeeled tomato crosswise; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle each half with 1/8 teaspoon basil, spread with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise, and sprinkle with 2 teaspoons cheese.
Broil 7 to 8 minutes about 10 inches from the broiler. (Although the cheese... - 23.7448
Tomatoes Basil And Goat Cheese
Wash, core and slice tomatoes thickly.
Arrange on plate with basil leaves between each slice.
Crumble goat cheese on top of each plate and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper. - 21.2941
Sun Dried Tomato Crostini With Goat Cheese
Place the bread slices on a large cookie sheet.
Lightly brush the tops with the oil and rub with the garlic.
Bake at 350Â° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
Transfer the slices to a wire rack and cool.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cover the tomatoes with... - 40.4601
Wash tomatoes; slice off tops.
Scoop out seeds.
Crumble blue cheese with fork; blend with cottage cheese and milk.
Mince celery; add to cheese.
Season with salt and paprika; fill tomatoes with mixture.
Sprinkle chives over top; place tomato tops back on. - 33.399
Tomato Cheese Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Roll the pastry thinly, line a 8 inch tart plate and flute the edges.
3) Arrange the tomato wedges at the bottom of the pastry shell.
4) In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and parsley... - 44.2333
Pasta With Creamy Tomato And Hoop Cheese
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the oil with the garlic and shallots over moderate heat.
When they sizzle, add the tomatoes, breaking them up with your hands.
Crumble in the hoop cheese and stir in the sugar, basil, and oregano.
Simmer until the sauce is... - 38.7982
Tomatoes With Feta Cheese
Remove stem ends from tomatoes.
Cut tomatoes into halves.
Arrange cut sides up in circle in micro wavable pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches, or on dinner plate.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 2 minutes; rotate pie plate... - 26.7291
Tomato Aspic With Blue Cheese Dressing
Tomato aspic with blue cheese dressing is a flavorful and cheesy aspic. Made with plain gelatin and added veggies, the tomato blue cheese aspic has cream cheese in it and is garnished with twists of lemon. - 46.4342
Linguine With Cheese And Tomatoes
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Combine in casserole dish.
Add 2/3 cup low-fat cheese and mix with above, saving other third for topping.
Add to the casserole dish above and mix.
Add pasta, combine, and top with... - 39.7923
Cottage Cheese With Tomatoes And Peppers
An easy skillet tossed paneer/cottage cheese preparation made with vegetables like peppers and tomatoes. Seasoned and flavored with a hint of garam masala, this makes a great side, snack or appetizer! - 42.4783
Penne With Tomatoes, Black Olives And Goat Cheese
1. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and saute garlic and onions by cooking for 4 minutes such that softened.
2. With the back of a spoon Stir in tomatoes, breaking them up and cook reducing the heat to medium-low until... - 38.8073
Tomato Basil And Goat Cheese Tart
Enjoy great refreshing flavors of the season with this appetizing tomato basil and goat cheese tart. Look at this video that shares a terrific recipe to prepare an absolutely delicious and colorful tart. The video is worth watching to pamper your family and... - 115.527
Fettuccine With Goat Cheese And Peppers
1. In medium bowl, soak tomatoes in boiling water to cover 2 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid. Thinly slice tomatoes; set aside.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add scallions and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Add peppers; cook,... - 36.427
Pizzettes With Gorgonzola Tomato And Basil
Preheat the oven to 475°F.
Roll out the pizza dough into a 1/4-inch-thick round.
Using a 2 1/4- to 2 1/2-inch-diameter cookie cutter, cut out 30 dough circles.
Arrange the circles on 2 large, heavy baking sheets.
Sprinkle the Gorgonzola cheese over the... - 37.2585
Herbed Tomatoes With Blue Cheese
In 4-cup (1 L) flameproof casserole, melt butter and saute toast cubes until browned, stirring constantly.
With slotted spoon, remove half the cubes and set aside.
Layer remaining cubes evenly over bottom of casserole.
In large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion,... - 40.5132
Roasted Tomatoes With Stilton
Cut tomatoes lengthwise in half; remove seeds and membranes.
Place tomatoes, cut side down, on platter; let drain 15 minutes.
Mix pepper, salt, and rosemary in large bowl.
Add 6 tablespoons olive oil and garlic and whisk to blend.
Add tomato halves and toss... - 37.0372
Cheese Bacon And Tomato Pie
Prepare pastry for 9-inch One-Crust Pie as directed on package.
Mix onion and flour; sprinkle in pastry-lined pie plate.
Top with tomato slices; sprinkle with bacon and cheese.
Cover and refrigerate no longer than 24 hours. - 31.3302
Pasta Cheese And Tomato Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease and flour an 8 inch springform pan and set aside.
Cook the linguine according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again.
Return to the cooking pot and set... - 44.7631
Beef Tenderloin Crust With Blue Cheese And Tomato Chutney
To Make Chutney: In a food processor with the metal blade, mince garlic and ginger.
Add vinegars, sugar, salt, and cayenne.
Add tomatoes and pulse into small pieces.
Remove to an 8-cup microwavesafe bowl and microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 45 to 55... - 43.2827
Tomato Cheese Tart
1. Prepare piecrust mix, adding 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese. Roll out to a 12-inch round on lightly floured pastry board or cloth; fit into a 9-inch pie plate. Trim overhang to 1/2 inch; turn under; flute to make stand-up edge. Prick with fork.
2. Bake in... - 34.0994
Tomato Blue Cheese Soup With Bacon
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Spread the tomatoes in a baking dish.
Sprinkle with the garlic and some salt and pepper.
Place in the oven and bake 35 minutes.
Heat the oil or butter in a large saucepan.
Add the chopped leek and carrot and season lightly with... - 45.6361
Bacon Cheese And Tomato Sandwiches
Combine first 4 ingredients; mix well.
Spoon mixture onto each bun half; bake at 350°F, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until cheese melts. - 21.9361
Grilled Cheese And Tomato Sandwich
1. Brush salad dressing over buns; broil just until golden brown.
2. Top each bun with a tomato slice, brush with additional salad dressing, sprinkle lightly with salt, pepper and basil, then top with grated Parmesan or Romano.
3. Return to the broiler; broil... - 30.0061
Flaky Tomato Cheese Squares
1. Cut the tomatoes into 1/4-inch slices. Drain on paper towels.
2. Brush some of the melted butter on a baking sheet large enough to fit a sheet of phyllo. Lay 1 sheet of phyllo on baking sheet, keeping remainder covered with a damp cloth. Brush lightly with... - 30.1588
Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta Cheese
Shrimp is a widely used seafood cooked with simple to unique flavors. Here is a recipe to cook shrimp with tomatoes and feta cheese along with common Italian seasonings. Good to accompany Sauvignon Blanc! - 111.306
Oven Roasted Tomato & Goat's Cheese Tarts
1. Heat oven to 150C/130C fan/gas 3. Place the tomatoes in a single layer cut-side up, in a lightly oiled, shallow baking tray. Sprinkle with three-quarters of the thyme leaves, 1 tsp sea salt flakes and some black pepper, and roast for 1/2 hrs until they... - 34.1222
Crush the garlic with the salt and put into a heavy saucepan with the remaining ingredients.
Heat very gently, stirring, until the cheese has melted and the mixture is just below boiling point.
Do not allow it to boil.
Transfer the mixture to a fondue pot, or... - 32.9277
Tomato And Cheese Sandwiches
Spread with mayonnaise or dressing.
Place on napkin-lined plate or paper plate.
Place tomato slice and then cheese on top and another slice of bread, if desired.
Cook, uncovered, 45 seconds or until cheese starts to melt.
Let stand 1 minute to... - 35.6962
Tomato Cheese Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Make the piecrust mix as per the packet instructions. Add in 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese while preparing the mix.
3) Roll out the piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate. Trim any overhanging edges to 1/2-inch. Turn it... - 43.2844
Cheese Omelette With Mushroom And Tomato Sauce
Beat eggs with wire whisk.
Add milk, salt, and pepper to taste.
Fry bacon and crumble.
Chop cheese into small squares.
Heat omelet pan over medium-high heat.
As edges set, lift to let uncooked egg run underneath.
When omelet... - 40.5632
Lamb Cheese And Tomatoes In Filo Packets
In a large flameproof casserole, heat the oil in 2 tablespoons olive oil.
Fry the onions over gentle heat until transparent.
Add the cubed lamb and brown on all sides.
Add the rosemary and chopped tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
Simmer for 15-20... - 42.0563
Ring Meat Loaf With Tomato Cheese Topping
1) Into a skillet, fry the bacon till crispy
2) Crumble the bacon
3) Into the bacon drippings, sautÃ© the onion till soft
4) Stir in 1/2 can soup, beef, bread crumbs, parsley, egg, crumbled bacon and pepper
5) Into a shallow baking dish, shape the... - 44.2992
Tomato Cheese Casserole
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Butter a 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
Spread half of macaroni evenly over bottom of dish.
Sprinkle with half of Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses.
Dot with half of butter.
Arrange half of tomatoes over top.
Add enough reserved tomato... - 39.9277
Herbed Tomato Cheese Bread
In a bowl, combine the flour, cheeses, baking powder, baking soda and seasonings.
In another bowl, beat the egg, buttermilk, oil and tomato paste.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Transfer to a greased 8-in x 4-in x 2-in loaf pan.
Bake at 350°... - 40.7538
Golden Onion Pizza Squares With Tomato And Goat Cheese
1 Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and salt; cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is golden, about 15 minutes. Transfer the onion to a plate and set aside.
2 Melt the butter in the same skillet. Add the tomatoes... - 36.31
Tomato Salad With Creamy Cheese Dressing
Remove core from stem end of tomatoes.
Make 2 criss-cross cuts through each tomato almost to the bottom, so that tomato opens.
Set each tomato on a lettuce leaf.
Process cottage cheese in blender container or food processor until smooth.
Set aside 2... - 40.6202
Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta Cheese
Hey seafood freaks, if you want to try out shrimp with some greens or vegetables, then this recipe is just right for you. Watch chef Stacey as she cooks wild caught shrimp with sun dried tomatoes, cheese, seasonings and flavors. Perfect for a cozy dinner or... - 98.9857
Linguine With Cheese And Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the linguine al dente for 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
3) In a casserole, mix tomatoes, 2/3 cup mozzarella, goat cheese, onion, Asiago cheese and mixed herbs.
4) Add the pasta into the casserole, season... - 42.043
Eggplant Tomato And Cheese Bake
Eggplant Tomato And Cheese Bake makes a great main dish. The classic taste of cheese blended with tomatoes, eggplants and the other ingredients, provide a distinct flavor to this dish. Eggplant Tomato And Cheese Bake is my family's all time favorite recipe, i... - 50.2819
Courgette, Tomato And Feta Cheese Tart
Today I'll be making a deliciously simple, colourful tart, full of the flavours of tomatoes and courgettes, with rich, creamy feta, on a light puff pastry base. Easy to make, this will be ready in about 45 minutes and serves 4, if served up with some new... - 111.845
Warm Salad Of Feta Cheese And Tomatoes With Garlic Shrimp
1. Trim away the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the arugula, endive and red leaf lettuce. Separate the leaves, wash them well and dry. Tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate. (The greens can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.)
2. Rinse... - 40.234
Cook macaroni in large saucepan in 2 quarts boiling salted water until tender.
Fry bacon until crisp; drain.
Cool and crumble.
Melt butter in saucepan over low heat; blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Add milk gradually, stirring constantly; cook until... - 42.4502
Ring Meat Loaf With Tomato Cheese Topping
In skillet, cook bacon; remove and crumble.
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons bacon drippings until tender.
Mix thoroughly with 1/2 can soup, beef, crumbs, parsley, egg, bacon, and pepper.
In shallow baking dish (13x9x2 inches), shape firmly into ring (2 inches... - 35.5723
Pasta With Cherry Tomatoes Olives And Feta
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well. Toss pasta with olive oil.
2. Fold in tomato and next 4 ingredients. Sprinkle with basil - 26.9082
Cheese & Onions Tacos
Crumble ground beef in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes.
Stir once during cooking to crumble meat into small pieces.
Stir in tomato sauce and spices.
Cover and microwave 4 to 6 minutes.
Let stand 3 minutes.
Fill... - 41.3371
Cherry Tomatoes With Feta And Basil
In a blender or food processor, combine the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and lemon juice until well blended.
Discard the stems from the tomatoes and halve them.
Place the tomatoes in a large serving bowl along with the cheese, cucumber, basil, and onion, if... - 38.249
Cut tops off tomatoes; cut tomatoes in wedges from top toward bottom as for petals.
Spread; sprinkle with sugar and salt.
Place in pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
Add croutons and cheese; bake until cheese bubbles. - 26.1407
French Beans With Feta And Tomatoes
1. In a medium sauce pan, gently re heat cooked beans.
2. Remove off flame and add remaining ingredients. Mix well and transfer on to a serving bowl.
3. Serve warm. - 34.3727
Cheddar Tomato Bacon Toasts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine Cheese Creations Sauce, tomato and bacon.
2. On baking sheet, arrange bread slices. Evenly top with sauce mixture.
3. Bake 10 minutes or until sauce mixture is bubbling. Serve immediately. - 23.5621
Tomato And Zucchini Salad
In a medium mixing bowl combine tomato, zucchini, green onions, basil, and Italian salad dressing.
Toss lightly to mix.
Line 2 salad plates with lettuce.
Divide tomato mixture between plates.
Sprinkle each serving with half of the cheese. - 27.9783
Classic Tomato Spaghetti Sauce
1) Into a frying pan, pour in the oil and saute the garlic, onion, celery, carrot and zucchini till soft
2) Then add in the tomatoes, tomato sauce and tomato sauce and allow the mixture to simmer for 2-3 hours on low heat
3) Serve the... - 38.728
Senate Salad Bowl With Shrimp Tomato Aspic
Heat 1 cup of the tomato juice until very hot.
Pour over gelatin in a bowl and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in remaining tomato juice with salt, cayenne pepper, onion, and horseradish.
Pour mixture into an 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
Chill until mixture is... - 43.6168
Preheat toaster oven to 350°.
Place tomato halves on toaster oven pan coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle breadcrumbs over each tomato half, and top with cheese.
Sprinkle with oregano and pepper.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. - 27.6685
Fettuccine Gorgonzola With Sun Dried Tomatoes
To rehydrate sun-dried tomatoes, pour 1 cup boiling water over tomatoes in small heatproof bowl.
Let tomatoes soak 5 to 10 minutes or until soft.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
Cover to keep warm.
Combine cottage... - 40.8329
Lamb Chops With Rosemary Tomato Sauce And Feta
1. Sprinkle the lamb with the salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add the lamb chops and cook, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the side of each lamb chop registers 160°F for medium, about... - 33.4605
Cheesy Tomato Stacks
Some people love to eat raw tomatoes and those who like cheese will fall in love with this dish. This is Nikko's favorite dish and he is making it for cheese day. This dish can be a great alternative for salads and those who are not aware, tomato is a healthy... - 84.8844
Macaroni With Tomato And Mozzarella Sauce
1. Cook the macaroni according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt, vinegar, oil, pepper, basil, and olives.
3. Drain the macaroni thoroughly in a colander, and return it to the pot. Add the... - 32.0451
Gorgonzola Cream Sauce With Tomato Basil Pasta
1) Use a small saucepan, to dissolve cornstarch small amount of cream. Stir the mixture until smooth.
2) Add remaining cream, cheese and salt. Blend well.
3) Place the saucepan over medium-low heat to bring the mixture a boil.
4) Reduce... - 34.1181
Baked Fish With Tomato Feta Sauce
This Baked Fish With Tomato Feta Sauce is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Baked Fish With Tomato Feta Sauce; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 42.8105
Zesty Italian Peasant Bread
1 Place bread shell on a lightly greased baking sheet. In a small mixing bowl stir together oil, garlic, and pepper; brush over bread shell. Sprinkle tomato, cheese, and snipped or crushed herb over bread shell. Bake in a 400° oven 10 to 15 minutes or until... - 28.2585
1. In small saucepan, combine tomato sauce with cheese soup and mustard, mixing well. Over medium heat, bring to boiling, stirring constantly.
2. Serve over toast. Sprinkle with bacon. - 25.8464
Spinach Topped Tomatoes
1. Cut out stem end from each tomato. If necessary, from bottom of each tomato, cut thin slice so that tomato will sit level. Cut each tomato horizontally in half. Arrange halves, cut side up, around edge of 10-inch pie plate or large dinner plate; set... - 23.0669
1) Cut tomatoes into half, crosswise.
2) Apply melted butter or margarine on cut sides and then season with sugar, salt, and pepper.
3) Place the tomatoes close to fish on rack in broiler pan and broil for 8 minutes until bubbly on top,... - 35.9678
Stuffed Tomatoes En Papillote
Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise, and scoop out pulp, reserving for other uses.
Invert tomato halves in pairs, cut side down, on paper towels; let stand 30 minutes.
Spread squash and zucchini in a single layer on paper towels.
Cover with additional paper... - 41.0519
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Adjust the oven rack to the upper third of the oven and preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Remove the stem ends from the tomatoes and cut the tomatoes in half crosswise. Remove the seeds from the tomatoes with your fingertip.
3. In a small bowl, mix together... - 36.5738
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
Heat oven to 350°.
Wash tomatoes; remove stem ends.
Remove pulp from each tomato, leaving a 1/2 inch wall; chop pulp to measure 1/3 cup.
Stir together tomato pulp and remaining ingredients except parsley.
Fill tomatoes with tomato-cheese mixture.
Place... - 30.5253
Tomatoes are good to go with almost any thing from pastas to rice and other grains like couscous and quinoa. Here is a recipe for filled tomatoes that are savory and delicious along with being nutritious.
Directions for... - 37.4816
Mangetout And Tomatoes
1) Wash mangetout under cold running water.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and immediately add mangetout to fry.
3) Add cherry tomatoes and stir in oregano or thyme.
4) Spread freshly squeezed lemon or orange juice on top. Toss... - 41.5608
Blue Cheese Beef Burgers
Combine ground beef, onion and seasonings in medium bowl; mix lightly.
Shape into eight patties.
Place cheese in center of four patties to within 1/2 inch of outer edge; top with remaining burgers.
Press edges together to seal.
Grill 8 minutes... - 32.4114
Tony Caputo's Peaches And Tomato Salad
If you are on a salad diet these days, do not miss eating the peach and tomato salad with cheese. This incredible fruit and vegetable combination just tastes awesome with cheese, olive oil and pine nuts added to it. Feel the zing and the crunch by preparing... - 112.267
Tomato Rice Soup Italian Style
Melt butter in large saucepan; saute onion and celery until limp.
Combine tomatoes, broth, onion, and celery, and butter in blender jar; blend until smooth.
Pour back into saucepan.
Add marjoram, basil, sugar, salt, and pepper; bring to boil over moderate... - 39.683
Smoked Tomato Dressing
Why not make a flavorful smoked tomato dressing for your salad. Look at this amazing video that shares great tips and an excellent information on smoking technique. The video is definitely worth watching to make this light addition to any salad or a great dip... - 109.678
Eggplant With Tomatoes
Put the onions and bacon in a bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Arrange half the eggplant (aubergines) in a round Pyrex dish 10 inches (25 cm) in diameter.
Season with salt and pepper and crumble 1 thyme sprig over.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon... - 45.0061
Eel Spetzes Style With Tomato Sauce And Feta
In a heavy frying-pan or wide flameproof casserole heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and saute the eel pieces until well-browned on all sides.
Remove from the pan and add another tablespoon oil if necessary.
Add the onions and fry gently until translucent.
Pound... - 43.1789
Bacon Lettuce & Tomato Bruschetta
In medium bowl, stir together all topping ingredients; set aside.
Brush olive oil on both sides of bread slices; place on baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees E, turning once, for 7 minutes per side or until crisp and golden brown; cool.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon... - 33.7697
Tomato Braised Fish With Feta And Lemon
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are softened, about 4 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and lemon zest; cook, stirring, until heated through, about 3... - 35.6056