- » Cheese Croquette
Cheese Croquette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese croquette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese croquette recipes.
Helena's Cheesy Croquettes
This is a wonderful side dish to serve with any meat, poultry or fish dish. So creamy, crunchy and tasty; you will love this recipe. - 46.544
Cheesy Fish Croquettes
Place the fish fillets in a large skillet with the milk.
Cover and cook over a moderate heat for about 10 minutes till fish is tender.
Lift fish out of milk.
Discard skin and any bones, then mash flesh.
Reserve fish and milk.
Peel and finely chop the... - 43.5336
Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the onion until transparent.
Add the rice and stir over low heat for 2 minutes.
Stir in stock, cover and bring to the boil.
Simmer gently for 15 to 20 minutes until rice is tender.
Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan,... - 43.0482
1.In a saucepan, melt butter, blend in flour and add seasonings and milk
2.Cook until thickened, make sure to keep stirring constantly
3.Now add to egg yolks, when well mixed add cheese
4.Let stand to cool
5.Shape into balls and fry in hot deep fat... - 38.1894
1. In a double boiler, make a Thick White Sauce of the flour, butter or margarine, milk, salt and paprika . Add the cheese, chives and celery leaves and heat until the cheese melts.
2. Grease a shallow pan or platter, pour the mixture into either one and let... - 35.3446
Hominy Cheese Croquettes
Soak hominy in the water to which salt has been added for 3 or 4 hours; cook over boiling water until tender, or about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine with grated cheese and melted butter.
Beat egg yolks well and mix thoroughly into cheese... - 33.9006
Cheese Croquettes has an extraordinary taste. The cheese and eggs gives the Cheese Croquettes a mind Blowing taste. Cheese Croquettes is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 32.3172
1. Melt butter in a pan, stir in flour, mix well, gradually add milk, mustard and salt, stir well and cook until it thickens. Remove.
2. Cut cheese into 1/2" cubes, dip into cool sauce, lightly coat with bread crumbs.
3. Heat oil and fry a few pieces at a... - 32.1005
1. Separate 3 eggs. In a bowl, mix the flour with 3 eggs and 3 egg yolks. Season and stir well until the mixture becomes paste-like.
2. Bring the milk to the boil. Place the paste in a saucepan and add the boiling milk. Cook over a low heat for 5 minutes,... - 30.8731
Cheese And Chive Croquettes
1. Place mozzarella cheese, 1 cup / 125 g / 4 oz flour, chives, cayenne pepper and eggs in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into balls, place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Combine cornflour and remaining... - 27.896
Cheese Croquette Recipes By Category