- » Cheese Corn Muffin
Cheese Corn Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese corn muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese corn muffin recipes.
Cheesy Corn Muffins
Sift together first four ingredients.
Stir in cornmeal.
Add remaining ingredients.
Stir just until cornmeal mixture is moistened.
Fill 12 well greased muffin pans 3/4 full.
Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
Makes 1 dozen muffins. - 43.3335
Cheesy Corn Muffins
In mixing bowl stir together the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Combine egg, cheese, milk, and cooking oil; add to dry ingredients, stirring just till cornmeal mixture is moistened.
Fill well-greased muffin pans 2/3 full.
Sprinkle with poppy... - 35.2473
Cheesy Corn Muffins
In a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender; set aside.
Prepare muffin mixes according to package directions; fold in the onion.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
Combine sour cream and cheese; drop by rounded teaspoonfuls... - 28.2803
Cheese Corn Muffins
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Fill well-greased 2 1/2-inch muffin cups 2/3 full.
Bake in 425-degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until done. - 22.758
You May Also Like!
Mini Corn Muffins With Chilies And Cheese
To make the creamed-corn muffins, preheat the oven to 425 F.
Grease or spray thirty-six 1 1/2-inch miniature muffin cups.
In a large microwave-safe bowl or saucepan, melt the butter.
Cool slightly, then whisk in the milk.
Whisk in the egg and the corn.
Stir... - 42.4594
Cheddar Corn Muffins
Heat oven to 425Â°.
Line 12 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 X 1 1/4 inches, with paper baking cups.
Mix all ingredients.
Beat vigorously 1 minute.
Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown. - 36.3269
Spicy Corn Muffins
Spicy corn muffins are made with cheddar cheese and frozen corn. These wonderfully savory muffins have a kick in thir flavor from sliced jalapeno peppers. Bake it up and enjoy this spicy and snacky muffin. - 34.1669
Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Bread Muffins
Preheat oven to 375.
Combine corn muffin mix, onion, and peppers; stir in corn, egg and milk. Fold in cheese until completely mixed.
Spoon batter into greased muffin baking dish. Sprinkle bits of cheese in top of each muffin.
Heat 12 to 14 minutes or until... - 38.5901
Quick Cheesed Corn Muffins
Combine corn muffin mix and remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour into well-greased 2 1/2-inch muffin pans 2/3 full.
Bake in hot oven (425°) for 15 to 20 minutes or till done. - 21.6538
Cornmeal Cheese Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the milk, egg substitute, oil, and honey.
3. Mix together the cornmeal, flour, and baking powder.
4. Stir the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and blend well
5. Fold... - 38.9678
Jalapeno Corn Cheddar Muffins
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, corn meal, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar well.
3. Add and thoroughly combine the Cheddar, jalapenos, scallions, and corn.
4. In another large bowl, beat the... - 43.7309
Country Corn Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Grease 12 muffin cups.
3. Into a mixing jar, drain the liquid from the corn.
4. Add milk to equal liquid amount as mentioned on corn muffin mix packet.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine the muffin mix, egg,... - 41.4247
In saucepan cook green pepper and onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour and chili powder.
Stir in tomato juice and corn, blending well.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened.
Stir in shredded cheese and olives; cook and stir over low... - 34.1784
Vegetarian Chili With Corn Muffin
1) In a skillet, heat oil. Add in onion, bell pepper, chili pepper and garlic. Saute over medium flame for about a minute. Keep stirring until the ingredients become tender.
2) Add in beans, tomatoes and cilantro or parsley. Cook for about 2 minutes... - 39.825
Cheese Corn Muffin Recipes By Category