- » Cheese Corn Fritters
Cheese Corn Fritters Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cheese Corn Fritters recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cheese Corn Fritters recipes.
Cheese Corn Fritters
Mix all ingredients and drop by tablespoons into hot deep fat (375°F.
on a frying thermometer).
Fry until golden brown and done, turning once.
Drain. - 31.4499
You May Also Like!
Crispy Corn Fritters With Bacon And Goat Cheese
Who doesn't like to eat hot and crispy fritters. Here is an excellent video that shows how to make crispy corn fritters at home. The chef here makes them with bacon and goat cheese in the regular batter. You can definitely create your own variation, but... - 138.651
Basic Corn Fritters
Mix corn from cob with flour, sugar, salt, and black pepper.
Blend in egg and cheese; drop by teaspoonfuls in deep fat at 365Â°.
Cook until golden brown; drain on absorbent towels.
Serve for breakfast, lunch, or dinner - 26.6934
Arepas De Venezuela
The national snack of Venezuela is an easy to make stuffed corn fritter. Make it Colombian style by flattening the fritter and top it instead of stuffing it. - 125.463
Crunchy Corn Fritters
Sift flour into bowl, stir in combined eggs, milk and cream, beat until smooth, stir in corn, shallots and cheese.
Heat about 2 tablespoons oil in pan, drop tablespoons of corn mixture into pan, spread mixture out slightly.
Fry until golden brown on both... - 22.4319
Cheesy Corn Fritters
Mix together the corn, flour, sugar, salt and pepper to taste, the eggs and cheese.
Heat the oil until it reaches 185 °C /360 °F or until a small cube of stale bread dropped into the oil turns golden in 50 seconds.
Drop a few tablespoonsful of the corn... - 33.8197
Ham 'n Corn Fritters
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and dry mustard in mixing bowl.
Combine milk, oil and eggs.
Add to dry ingredients along with ham and corn.
Stir just until moistened.
Drop by tablespoonfuls into 1 to 2 inches hot fat (375°F) and fry on both sides until... - 33.4593
1) Drain the corn from can.
2) In two bowl, separate egg.
3) In a mixing bowl, sift flour and pinch of salt.
4) Put egg yolk in the flour mixture by making a hole in the middle of the mixture.
5) Putoil and grated lemon rind as well.
6)... - 41.0914
Fresh Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl combine salt, cheese, pepper and pancake mix.
2. Blend pimiento, chilies, corn, eggs and corn well.
3. In a griddle or frying pan add butter and heat.
4. Use a spoon to drop the vegetable mixture in the pan. ( 2tblsp for 1... - 45.784
1. In a large pan add butter, melt and bring to a boil. When it begins to froth, reduce the flame and add flour and whisk it well and cook the flour for 1 minute.
2. Add beaten egg little at a time continue whisking until all the egg is incorporated.... - 91.9162
Sweet Corn Fritters
1) Keep a cheese cloth or a coffee filter over a strainer.
2) Place it over a bowl.
3) Fill yogurt into it and allow to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Pour it in a small bowl.
5) Add apple sauce. Whisk to combine. Keep aside.
6) In a food processor add corn... - 45.9182