- » Cheese Corn Flake
Cheese Corn Flake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese corn flake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese corn flake recipes.
Spicy Crispy Chicken
Spicy crispy chicken is an oven cooked chicken recipe. Prepared with cheese and corn flake crumbs, the spicy crispy chicken is easily prepared and pepped up with ground red pepper to taste. Super easy and enjoyable! - 27.9746
Fried Shrimp De Luxe
Dip shrimp into egg, then into a mixture of the corn flake crumbs, soup mix, parsley, and cheese.
(Store leftover crumb mixture, tightly covered, in refrigerator to use for coating meat, poultry, and shellfish, or as topping for casseroles.) Fry the shrimp... - 23.0678
Herb Butter Sticks
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Put butter in 13 X 9 1/2 X 2-inch baking pan.
Set in oven to melt butter.
Put biscuit mix in bowl.
Add sage, mustard and nutmeg and stir lightly with a fork.
Add amount of liquid called for on biscuit mix package for rolled biscuits... - 39.5894
Deviled Meat Balls
This Deviled Meat Balls is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Deviled Meat Balls right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and... - 39.1944
Traditional Eggs Florentine
Cook spinach as directed in chart .
Stir in onion and lemon juice.
Spread spinach in an 8-inch square glass baking dish.
Sprinkle cheese over spinach and top with egg slices.
Combine soup and milk.
Pour sauce over eggs and sprinkle with com flake... - 37.1519
Creamy Green Beans Caesar
Place beans and water in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 18 to 20 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
Toss beans with cheese, oil, vinegar and seasonings.
Cover and microwave 1 to 2 minutes. - 34.7132
In a 2-quart saucepan, place the beans, water, onion, garlic, cumin seed, peppers, molasses, and tomatoes and simmer for 1 hour.
Add the lemon juice, chili powder, and salt.
While the beans are still hot, add the oil and grated cheese.
Mash or blend until... - 34.9637
Layered Beef 'n Potatoes
In skillet, brown ground beef; drain well.
Place in crock pot and add tomato sauce, corn, onion, salt and pepper; mix well.
In bowl, mix potato flakes with sour cream and water.
Spread potato mixture over beef.
Top with grated cheese.
Cover and cook on low... - 35.7185
Cheese Enchiladas With Bean And Corn Chili
1. Saute the onion and the garlic in 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet until the onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes. Stir in the cumin, salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes. Bring the mixture to boiling, breaking up the tomatoes... - 41.4992
Corned Beef Roll Ups
Flake corned beef, add mayonnaise, mustard and seasonings.
Roll out bread slices thinly -with rolling pin.
Place bread slices on board.
Divide mixture by spoonfuls to center of each slice.
Using fork, evenly distribute mixture down middle third of... - 40.6366
Perch On Corn Bread
Combine fish, mayonnaise, pimiento, green pepper, and salt.
Split muffins in half and butter.
Spread fish mixture over muffins and top each with a slice of American cheese.
Bake in a 325° oven for 20 to 25 minutes. - 30.0371
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine corn and onion.
Add cream cheese, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
Mix well before serving. - 35.4266
Dissolve bouillon cubes in the boiling water; set aside.
Cook onion in 1/4 cup butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour and pepper; add bouillon all at once.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in cheese till melted.
Add flaked... - 42.7361
Hot Corned Beef Sandwiches
Mix together the corned beef, cheese, salad dressing, sweet pickle relish, and onion.
Spread the onion rolls or hamburger buns with margarine or butter.
Spoon the sandwich filling into the rolls.
Wrap the sandwiches in heavy foil.
Grill over medium-hot coals... - 35.0248
Corned Beef Supper Special
Combine soup, cheese, and salt.
Add potatoes, onions, mushrooms, and green pepper.
Pour into greased 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Cut corned beef in 8 slices; stand slices up in 2 rows in casserole.
Top with crumbs.
Bake in moderate oven (375°) for 25 minutes or... - 36.6217
Corned Beef Macaroni Pie
Cook macaroni in large amount of boiling unsalted water till tender, about 10 minutes; drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, combine 1 beaten egg, 1/4 cup of the tomato sauce, onion, mustard, and horseradish.
Add corned beef; mix well.
Press mixture into bottom and... - 39.4842
Potato Corn Bake
Heat oven to 375°F.
Grease llx7-inch or 9-inch square pan.
Cook bacon in large saucepan until crisp.
Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon bacon drippings.
Set bacon aside.
Return 1 tablespoon bacon drippings to saucepan.
Add green pepper and onion to... - 43.8405
Vegetable Corn Bread Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat a small saucepan with cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot. Add garlic, saute 1 minute. Add milk, salt, and pepper, bring to a boil. Reduce heat,- simmer 5 minutes. Gradually add potato flakes to milk mixture,... - 34.916
Roasted Corn With Lime And Parmesan
Tired of boring old corn on the cob? Craving something new and delicious? This is the best corn recipe…ever. A must try! This is so easy and just packed with flavor. - 103.554
Corn Frank Supper
This Corn Frank Supper is a sumptuous supper that I've ever known. Try out this very tasty cornbread, vegetables fare and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for this Corn Frank Supper are welcome ! - 44.8327
Tuna Tacos With Corn Tortillas
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© till the onion has turned translucent. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
4) Add the tomato sauce, tomatoes,... - 45.3888
Soy Cheese Roast
Fry minced onion in oil gently until lightly browned, then add other ingredients and mix well.
Bake in well-greased oven dish at 350Â°F. until browned.
Baste with a yeast gravy if desired. - 23.5735
Crispy Cheese Balls
1. Mix together cheese, flour, salt and cayenne. Set aside.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry; carefully fold in cheese mixture. Chill thoroughly, about 2 hours.
3. Shape cheese mixture into 12 balls about 2 inches in diameter.
4. If using Corn... - 30.3683
Cook cauliflower in 1 cup boiling water until crisp-tender.
Combine cauliflower, cheddar cheese, corn flake crumbs, green pepper, and onion.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart casserole.
Spread top with sour cream, sprinkle with parmesan... - 34.7426
Hash Brown And Cheddar Cheese Casserole
Holidays were never so exciting without a delicious and satisfying hash brown and cheddar cheese casserole. Take a look at this video to make a this recipe not only for holidays but for gatherings or parties too. Add this cheesy yummy American dish to your... - 96.4259
Coley Cod And Sweet Corn Bake
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat some butter and add flour to it.
3.Cook for 2 minutes by stirring.
4.Turn off the flame and slowly add milk.
5.Put the pan on heat and let the mixture boil by stirring.
6.Simmer the... - 44.9623
Tuna Corn Casserole
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a quart casserole.
Stir in milk, corn, seasonings and tuna, flaked.
Turn into prepared casserole.
Sprinkle with potato chips and parmesan cheese.
Bake in moderate oven until bubbling hot and lightly browned on top... - 35.8999
Basic Corned Beef Casserole
The Corned Beef Casserole is a tender and tasty meat preparation that your guests will surely get fall in love with. Try this wonderful Corned Beef Casserole recipe at home and taste for yourself this exquisitely delicious dish. - 44.1885
Corn Pancakes With Black Bean Salsa
1. To prepare salsa, in a large bowl, combine beans, jicama, cheese, lime juice, chopped cilantro, onion, honey, and red pepper flakes. Cover and set aside; stir occasionally.
2. To prepare pancakes, melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over low heat.... - 30.1563
Corned Beef Mousse
1. In a bowl, soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes until soft.
2. In a saucepan, combine soup and cream cheese; heat with frequent stirring until smooth.
3. Add the softened gelatin to the soup and heat again until the gelatin is... - 43.9618
Quick Corn And Clam Chowder
Combine reserved clam juice and enough water to make 2 cups.
Set clams aside.
Inlarge saucepan, combine clam juice mixture and margarine.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Stir in milk, potato flakes, cheese, bouillon, basil, tarragon and salt; mix... - 43.8139
Flsh Fillets In Corn Husks
1. Prepare corn husks: Carefully pull husks back from each ear of corn; remove corn and silk, leaving husks attached to stem (reserve corn for another day or cook to serve with fish fillets). Place husks with enough water to cover them in large saucepan. Cut... - 34.9548
Corn Salmon Chowder
This Corn Salmon Chowder is one of my favorite appetizers. This amamzing medley of corn and seafood with cheese flavorings is what you'd love to start your next meal with. All the best for a Cron Salm on Chowder session. Don't forget to tell me all about your... - 33.6027
Soft Tacos With Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
1. For salsa, dice avocado, tomato and herbs as shown in the video.
2. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, combine corn, tomato, white onion, red bell pepper, and jalapeno.
3. Add cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in it. Toss... - 111.37
Blend the cheese and butter thoroughly.
Add the flour and seasoned crumbs.
Roll to 1/3 inch thickness between sheets of waxed paper.
Cut into 3/4 inch squares.
Place on an ungreased baking sheet: leaving space between the squares.
Bake in a slow... - 26.267
Tuna Cheese Supreme
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Combine with melted butter. Set aside.
2. Combine cheese soup and milk.
3. In greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish, arrange layers of rice, tuna, and parsley and cheese soup mixture; repeat layering. Sprinkle Corn... - 27.558
Polenta With Endive
Preheat the broiler.
Bring the water to a boil and add the salt.
When the water is boiling rapidly, pour in the cornmeal in a thin, steady stream, whisking constandy to prevent lumps.
Lower the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring often to prevent... - 45.4852
In a saucepan, bring the water and salt to a boil.
Add the cornmeal in a thin, steady stream while whisking briskly.
Stir in the butter and optional crushed red pepper.
Simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring often, until thickened.
Polenta sputters as it... - 32.6583
Sausage Macaroni And Cheese
Cook sausage and onion till meat is lightly browned; drain off excess fat.
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Combine sausage mixture, drained macaroni, soup, milk, eggs, and cheese.
Place in 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Mix corn flake... - 38.245
Cheese Crusted Fish Steaks
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Thaw frozen fish before cutting.
3. Cut fish into 6 equal portions.
4. In 8X12 baking dish, arrange the steaks in a single layer.
5. Add dressing to the fish and keep the dish in the refrigerator for several... - 37.4757