- » Cheese Corn Ball
Cheese Corn Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese corn ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese corn ball recipes.
Cheese Stuffed Corn Cakes
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a bowl take masa pour in water and make dough.
3. Divide the dough in 4 equal balls.
4. Take a cellophane place the masa balls onto it, wrap the ball and press with the help of a casket.
5. Heat oil in a... - 113.451
Corn Cheese Twists
Corn Cheese Twists has a wonderful taste. The cheese gives the Corn Cheese Twists a velvety taste. - 34.5813
You May Also Like!
Cheesy Popcorn Balls
Combine cheese and butter in a small saucepan.
Heat over low heat, stirring frequently, until butter is melted and cheese is soft; mix to combine.
Pour over popped com.
Shape firmly into 5 balls.
Store in airtight container at room temperature. - 23.2474
Crispy Cheese Balls
1. Mix together cheese, flour, salt and cayenne. Set aside.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry; carefully fold in cheese mixture. Chill thoroughly, about 2 hours.
3. Shape cheese mixture into 12 balls about 2 inches in diameter.
4. If using Corn... - 30.3683
Corned Beef Appetizer Balls
In mixing bowl or food processor, beat together Cheddar and cream cheeses, corned beef, relish, horseradish, mustard, Worcestershire, lemon rind and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
Shape corned beef mixture into 2 balls. (Balls... - 28.7809
Cream Cheese Ball
Mix all cheeses and seasonings with one half the parsley and pecans.
Mold in round greased mold.
Mix remaining parsley and pe cans; pat on outside of ball.
Chill for 24 hours.
Serve with crackers or corn chips. - 32.3907
Cornmeal Ball Dumplings
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook cabbage and onion in butter until onion is golden.
Stir in sugar.
Bring water and salt to a boil in a 3-quart pan.
Stir in cornmeal-water mixture and cook, stirring, over medium-low heat until mush is very thick... - 42.2964
Cheesy Christmas Tree
It is the season of christmas, and it’s the time for get together and dinners together. So one recipe for the occasion is this on that not calls in for the occasion but also visually makes it too! Check the video out on how to get this edible tree up and... - 101.865
Cocktail Cottage Cheese Balls
Drain cottage cheese until very dry.
Add salt, chives and chopped green peppers; mix well.
Shape into small balls and roll in slightly crushed corn flakes.
Leave in the refrigerator to chill and serve as a decoration for salad or for savouries on toothpicks. - 20.877
Ham And Cheese Balls
1. In a bowl add cream cheese and soften it thoroughly.
2. Add chopped ham or corned beef, along with other ingredients like pickle, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Take out portions of this mixture and roll them out in... - 37.018
Cottage Cheese Balls In Spicy Sauce
Grate or mash the paneer and boiled potatoes together and mix well. Make small bite size balls with the mixture. Coat the balls with the corn flour Deep fry to make them crispy. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add the vegetables and stir fry for 1 min. add water... - 29.1843
Chinese Style Cottage Cheese And Potato Balls
Looking for a great vegetarian appetizer? Here is another great recipe from Chef Vikas. Made with cottage cheese and then some additional vegetables, this seems like a great option to try out. Don't worry if you here some Hindi language, you are missing... - 90.1673
Meat Balls In Almond Cheese Sauce
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Combine Corn Flake Crumbs, meats, eggs, chili powder, salt and pepper. Shape into 24 1-inch balls.
2. Heat oil in large fry pan. Add meat balls, and brown on all sides. Remove from fry pan. Brown onions, garlic... - 29.9721
Tuna Balls With Cheese Dip
Flake tuna with a fork.
Stir in crumbs, onion, parsley, mustard, mayonnaise, poultry seasoning, hot pepper seasoning, and egg until well blended.
Shape into balls, using about 2 teaspoons for each.
Dip balls in butter and roll in corn flakes to coat... - 39.4371