- » Cheese Cookie
Cheese Cookie Recipes
Cheese Cookie is a crispy savory biscuits and are extremely easy to prepare from the ingredients available in the kitchen shelves. There are many varied versions of the dish thus the taste may differ between ... More »
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
Oh. My.God. I'm so in love with these white chocolate raspberry cheesecake cookies! It's really a shame that something so tiny can pack so much flavor. If you're a fan of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake then you MUST try this recipe.
Don't like... - 128.554
These are a strange animal - light fluffy pillows of goodness. A cross between a cookie and a cheesecake. - 125.193
Cheesy Lemon Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, cream cheese and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg yolk to it, beating it well.
4) Add the lemon rind,... - 47.9771
Angel Pillows is a very popular Christmas recipe. Angel Pillows gets its taste from vegetable shortening mixed with cheese and milk. Angel Pillows is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 47.4911
Soften the butter and cream cheese at room temperature and blend together.
Add the flour and blend well.
Divide the mixture into 24 balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
Press into tiny muffin cups, 1 1/2 inches in diameter (measured across the top), covering the... - 46.3686
Cream Cheese Cutout Cookies
In large mixer bowl combine butter and cream cheese.
Beat until well combined.
Add sugar; beat until fluffy.
Add egg, vanilla and almond extract; beat well.
In medium bowl stir together flour and baking powder.
Add flour mixture to cream cheese mixture; beat... - 46.2058
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the cream cheese, flour and butter. Mix well.
3) Wrap the mixture in plastic and chill.
4) Shape the chilled mixture into walnut-sized balls.
5) Into miniature muffin... - 46.0696
Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F
2. In a large bowl, beat all the ingredients except flour and coloured sugar together till light and fluffy, add flour and mix into a dough which is later to be shaped into three disks, wrapped in plastic... - 44.8944
Cream Cheese Macadamia Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese, brown sugar, orange peel and vanilla.
Combine flour and baking powder.
Gradually add to the creamed mixture; mix well.
Fold in nuts.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls... - 44.4662
Crust: Cream ingredients well and chill for one hour.
Roll into balls to fit into small muffin tins.
Press mixture into cups with fingers.
Filling: Preheat oven to 325°.
Cream brown sugar and margarine.
Stir in eggs.
Add vanilla and pecans.
Drop mixture by... - 44.1844
Orange Cheese Cookies
1) Heat the oven moderately to (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
2) Grease a baking sheet.
3) In a bowl, put the butter and sugar.
4) Beat together until light and fluffy, then add cream cheese and egg yolk, beat until well blended.
5) Fold... - 44.0792
Mint Cream Cheese Cookies
Cream together butter or margarine, cream cheese, sugar, and peppermint extract till light.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt thoroughly; stir into creamed mixture just till combined.
Chill 2 hours.
Shape into 1-inch balls; roll each in... - 43.5378
Make day before, if desired, or early on day:
1. In medium bowl, with pastry fork, blend cottage cheese with 1 cup butter. Sift in flour, then blend until dough forms a ball.
2. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
3. Divide dough in thirds. On lightly-floured,... - 43.3216
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray 2 baking sheets with vegetable spray.
3 In a medium size bowl, cream together butter and chees with the back of a wooden spoon,
4 Add in egg and blend well.
5 Pour skim milk and... - 41.3904
Apricot Cream Cheese Cookies
Sift the flour into a large bowl.
Add the butter and cheese and work them into the flour with your finger-tips or a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Go on working the dough with your hands until it forms a ball.
Chill the dough for... - 40.4405
Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
In a large bowl, beat butter or margarine, Parmesan cheese and Cheddar cheese until smooth.
Stir in paprika, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and flour until thoroughly blended.
Spoon into a cookie press; attach ribbon... - 40.4287
Cheddar Cheese Cookies
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Grease two baking sheets.
In bowl, combine cheese, butter, milk and mustard.
Beat well with electric mixer.
Add cornmeal, flour, and salt; mix well (will be a stiff dough).
Force through cookie press onto prepared baking... - 39.6975
Imperial Cheese Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream the margarine and cheese.
3) Add the flour and mix well.
4) Add the Rice Krispies and mix well.
5) Form the dough in balls.
6) Place or a cookie sheet and use a fork to flatten. Dip... - 38.1775
Cheese And Cranberry Cookies
Preheat oven to 400 Â°F.
Mix flour, cheese, and salt.
Cut in butter with pastry blender.
Stir in milk.
Roll dough in foil; chill.
Roll thinly on lightly floured board; cut into desired shapes: squares, fingers, etc.
Spread half the shapes with filling;... - 38.0973
Cream Cheese Refrigerator Cookies
Preheat oven to 400 Â°F.
Sift flour and salt together.
Beat butter and cheese together until creamy.
Add sugar; stir in flour gradually.
Shape into 2-inch rolls; wrap each in waxed paper.
Chill thoroughly in refrigerator.
Cut into thin slices; put onto... - 37.9547
Lemon-cream Cheese Cookies
Blend cream cheese with butter and sugar: add lemon peel and lemon juice.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
Gradually add to creamed mixture, beating until smooth.
Chill dough about 1 hour.
Shape dough into small balls.
Roll in cornflake crumbs.
Place 1... - 37.9008
Golden Cheddar Rings
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Rub butter, flour, paprika, salt, and cayenne together, using your hands, until smooth and creamy.
Add cheese and knead on a piece of foil 3-4 minutes until smooth and thoroughly blended.
Roll dough thin, half at a time, on a lightly... - 37.8782
Cottage Cheese Cookies
Cream the butter until soft and smooth.
Add the cheese, continue creaming until well blended.
Add the flour gradually, stirring to obtain a smooth dough.
Shape into a ball, wrap in waxed paper and place in the refrigerator to chill.
Roll out to about... - 37.6255
Cream Cheese Mincemeat Cookies
In a food processor or with a mixer, whirl or beat butter, cream cheese, and 1/2 cup sugar until smoothly blended.
Thoroughly mix in 3 cups flour.
Cover and chill dough until firm enough to handle, about 1 hour.
On a floured board, roll half the dough (keep... - 37.2678
Icebox Cream Cheese Cookies
1. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together diet margarine, imitation cream cheese and granulated sugar replacement in medium bowl until creamy; beat in vanilla extract, With mixer at low speed, stir in sifted flour along with baking powder and... - 30.4693
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a medium bowl, beat butter and cheese until smooth; add egg yolks and blend well.
Beat in sugar.
Add flour to form a stiff dough.
Put dough through a cookie press.
Place cookies 1 inch apart on a greased baking sheet; bake 12... - 30.0792
Cream cheese spread and butter in small mixer bowl at high speed of mixer.
Add flour and basil; mix at low speed until a dough forms.
Pack dough into cookie press.
Using star-shaped plate, press dough into strips across lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at... - 28.2217
In bowl, cream together butter and cheese.
Mix in flour, then milk; shape into ball.
On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/8-inch (3 mm) thickness.
Cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) rounds.
Transfer to lightly greased baking sheets; prick each cookie twice... - 27.6561
Combine dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
Add milk and butter; mix until a dough forms.
Drop dough by teaspoon-fuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Make an indentation in center of each.
Insert a Trim in each.
Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes. - 27.1272
Cheese And Chive Cookies
1. Place flour, butter, blue and Parmesan cheeses and chives in a food processor and process until ingredients cling together. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead lightly. Shape dough into a ball, wrap in plastic food wrap and chill for 30... - 27.0355
Cheese Cocktail Cookies
Combine cheese and pie crust mix.
Shape in marble size balls, flatten with a fork on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Chill 30 minutes.
Bake for 8 minutes at 450Â° F. - 24.2702
Sieve 75 g (3 oz) (1 cup) flour and rub in 75 g (3 oz) 3/8 cup) butter.
Add 75 g (3oz) (1 cup) grated cheese, salt and pepper and 1 beaten egg.
Roll out thinly, cut out heart shapes and sprinkle with sesame seeds or finely chopped walnuts.
Place on a baking... - 22.5401
Philly Frosted Cookies
For each serving, spread cookie with cream cheese; top with remaining ingredients as desired. - 20.1741
Cheese Cookie Recipes By Category