- » Cheese Chive Potato
Cheese Chive Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese chive potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese chive potato recipes.
Baked Potatoes With Chive And Cheese Topping
These Baked Potatoes With Chive and Cheese Topping taste yum ! Savour them with some spicy sauces or team them up with any main course ! Try out these Baked Potatoes With Chive and Cheese Topping and tell me if you like them ! - 39.0314
Whipped Potatoes With Cream Cheese And Chives
Nothing makes for a lazy weekend lunch than scrumptious, creamy potatoes served with chives. A rich, indulgent, no-fuss recipe, Betty's version of this classic dish is sure to be a hit in your home. Plus, it's so quick and creamy that it will just melt in... - 93.07
Cheddar-monterey Jack Cheese Whipped Potatoes With Chives
After a long day outside, when you have unexpected guests coming in, a fuss-free side-dish like this will surely please. Here's yet another sumptuous and simple diner recipe by Betty. In this video, she shares her all-time favorite side-dish recipe that makes... - 96.0328
Red Potato Salad With Chives
Scrub potatoes; do not peel.
Cut into halves or quarters.
In a large saucepan place potatoes with water to cover.
Cook over medium heat until tender; drain.
Place potatoes in saucepan over medium heat for several seconds, shaking pan constantly until potatoes... - 42.2072
Gorgonzola And Chive Mashed Potatoes
1. Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain; return potatoes to pan. Mash with a potato masher.
2. Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium... - 28.473
Bacon, Sourcream, Chive Potato Cake With Fried Egg
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
2. Prepare a foiled lined baking sheet.
3. Wash and scrub the russet potatoes, grated the potatoes skin and keep it aside.
4. Cut the potatoes into equal size pieces.
5. Chop chives, set aside.
6.... - 130.565
Chive Parmesan Potato Chips
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Scrub potato with a brush. Cut potato lengthwise into very thin slices using a mandoline slicer.
3. Combine potato slices and oil in a large bowl. Add cheese, chives, and salt, and toss gently to coat.
4. Arrange potato slices in... - 27.7518
Twice Baked Potatoes With Chives
Bake potatoes until done.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out insides leaving a thin shell.
With electric mixer, mash potatoes with butter and salt.
Gradually add soup and chives; beat until light and fluffy.
Spoon into shells.
Sprinkle with... - 31.6438
New Potatoes With Parsley Chive Sauce
1) Under running water, was the potatoes
2) Using a peeler, peel a strip in the center of 1/2 inch thickness each
3) Into a pot of boiling water, place the potatoes and cook them till tender
4) Drain the potatoes into a colander
5) Into... - 44.2903
New Potato Salad With Mustard And Chive Dressing
1) Scrub the New potatoes but do not peel.
2) In a pot, cover the potatoes with water and cook them covered for about 18 minutes.
3) Chop chives.
4) With wire whisk, beat cottage cheese and yogurt.
5) Add chives to cottage cheese... - 41.0871
Chive Cheese Sauce
Mash cheese in saucepan; stir in mayonnaise and milk.
Heat over low heat, stirring until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth.
Plain cream cheese may be used instead of chive cream cheese; then add desired amount of green onions (plus some tops in 1/2-inch... - 24.9509
Yogurt & Chives Stuffed Potatoes
Scrub potatoes; prick with a fork.
Bake potatoes in a 375Â° oven for 70 minutes or till done.
Slice potatoes in half lengthwise, Scoop out inside, leaving shells intact.
Add yogurt, chives, milk, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
Beat till... - 42.1326
Chive Potato Souffle
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the shredded cheese with the mashed potatoes, sour cream and seasonings.
Beat the egg whites until stiff but still moist; set aside.
Beat the egg yolks until smooth and add them to the potato mixture.
Whip until... - 30.3917
Herb Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Scoop out insides of potatoes, saving shells.
Add cottage cheese, 3 tablespoons melted butter, chives, pimiento, salt, and white pepper; beat until fluffy.
Fill potato shells, dot with butter, and bake 10 or 15 minutes longer. - 31.0459
Philly Chive Sauce
Combine neufchatel cheese and milk in saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients Serve over hot cooked potatoes, green beans, broccoli or asparagus - 20.7233
Swiss Chard And Potato Frittata
In a covered medium saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling lightly salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender; drain.
In a medium mixing bowl beat together the whole eggs, egg whites, chives, Parmesan cheese, milk, and pepper.
Stir in... - 44.3019
Blend whipped cream cheese with milk.
Heat and stir over low heat just till warm.
Combine hot cooked new potatoes and peas in serving dish; pour cream-cheese sauce over. - 24.6717
Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Wash the potatoes and cook in their skins in boiling, salted water, until tender.
Drain and cut each one in half.
Using a spoon, scoop out the insides carefully and mix with the cottage cheese, chives, pepper and butter to form a smooth mixture.
Fill the... - 34.7696
Asparagus And Cottage Cheese Salad
Wash the asparagus in plenty of cold water to remove any sand.
Cut the spears into uniform lengths.
Peel the lower third of, each spear with a potato peeler.
Arrange in a 10 inch glass or ceramic flat baking dish with the tips in the center of the... - 37.9879
Blue Cheese Potatoes
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add potato; cook 7 to 8 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally.
Add green pepper and onion.
Cover, reduce heat, and cook 20 minutes or until tender, turning... - 31.4341
Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
1. Prepare and microwave potatoes for 4 whole.
2. Cut thin lengthwise slice from each potato; scoop out inside, leaving a thin shell. Mash potatoes until no lumps remain. Beat in small amounts of the milk until fluffy. Add margarine, salt and pepper; beat... - 26.7835
Cottage Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Bake potatoes in 425 degree oven for 1 hour.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out insides.
Return shell to oven and bake until crisp.
Whip potato insides with remaining ingredients and put mixture into potato skins.
Return to oven and bake until... - 27.8812
Grilled Potato With Blue Cheese And Arugula
This grilled potato salad is the perfect side dish to serve with any of your barbeque meal. The potatoes can be grilled on sides, while the main meal is cooking. You are surely going to like this easy, simple and healthy salad dish. Watch the video and learn... - 116.82
Twice-baked Potatoes And Cheese
Prick potatoes in several places with fork.
Microwave on paper towel 7 minutes; turn over and rearrange potatoes.
Microwave until just tender, about 4 minutes.
Let stand until cool enough to handle, about 15 minutes.
Cut potatoes lengthwise into halves; scoop... - 36.4468
Cheese And Potato Souffle
Cheese And Potato Souffle has a fine taste. The eggs and mashed potatoes give the Cheese And Potato Souffle a superior taste. Cheese And Potato Souffle is inspired by restaurants universally. - 31.3185
New Potatoes With Herbed Cottage-cheese Sauce
New potatoes with herbed cottage cheese sauce is a savory potatoes preparation made with eggs. Herbed with added chives, the new potatoes with cottage cheese sauce is served with the cheese sauce and has a hint of lemon juice to it. - 39.121
Red Potatoes Stuffed With Cheese
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Scrub the potatoes and pat dry.
Using a fork, prick the potatoes.
Bake about 45 minutes or until tender.
Cut the potatoes lengthwise into quarters (you will have a total of 40 wedges).
Scoop out the pulp with a small spoon, leaving... - 41.717
Bacon Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
While potatoes are standing, microwave bacon.
Place bacon on 2 layers of paper towels.
Cover with 2 more layers of towels.
Microwave at High 4 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until slightly underdone.
Let stand while preparing potatoes.
Slice top... - 40.3537
Cheese And Potato Souffle
Mash the potatoes well.
Add the margarine, cheese, milk and chives, or onion then season well.
Stir in the well beaten egg yolks and, when the mixture is cool, fold in stiffly beaten egg white.
Put into a well greased souffle dish, bake in the... - 27.8648
Potato Skins With Cheese And Bacon
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Bake potatoes at 425° for 1 hour or until tender. Cut each potato in half lengthwise; let cool slightly. Scoop out potato pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell. Reserve pulp for another use.
3. Place potato shells on a baking... - 27.2473
Tangy Cheese Stuffed New Potatoes
In a medium size heavy saucepan over moderately high heat, bring to a boil enough unsalted water to cover the potatoes.
Add the potatoes, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook until tender about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, place the cottage cheese in an... - 35.2475
Cheese And Almond Stuffed Potatoes
1. Use fork to prick potatoes at two places.
2. Take paper towel - place potatoes at least an inch apart on oven floor.
3. Microwave potatoes at HIGH for 10 ½ - 12 ½ minutes until the potatoes turn firm. Turn over the potatoes and... - 44.3363
1. Prepare and microwave whole potatoes as directed.
2. Cut thin slice from top of each potato; scoop out inside leaving thin shell. Mash potatoes until no lumps remain. Add small amounts of milk, beating after each addition. (Amount of milk needed to make... - 22.5947
Cheese 'n' Bacon Topped Potato
1. Using a fork, pierce potato all over.
2. In a microwaveable plate, place potato and cook on High for 5 minutes; ½ rotate the plate in between cooking.
3. Let the potatoes stand for 1 minute.
4. Lengthwise cut the potato into... - 40.8186
Cheesy Potato Beer Soup
1) In a 2-quart casserole add potatoes, water, onion, bouillon granules, salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 9 to 11 minutes stirring twice.
3) Combine beer and cornstarch.
4) Add the beer mixture into the... - 44.1556
Cheese N' Cream Potatoes
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 1 1/2-quart round casserole.
Cover potatoes with boiling water in small bowl.
Let stand uncovered 10 minutes; drain thoroughly.
Beat milk and eggs with hand beater.
Mix all ingredients in casserole.
Bake uncovered until potatoes... - 32.1714
Cheesy Creamed Potatoes
1) Mash potatoes.
2) Preheat oven at 400°
3) To the mashed potatoes add skim milk a little at a time till potatoes are well blended.
4) Pour diet cream cheese, and beat the mixture.
5) Add egg and chives.
6) Spray a 1-quart casserole... - 42.8145
Baked Cheese-stuffed Potatoes
This Baked Cheese-Stuffed Potatoes is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true foodie. This version of Baked Cheese-Stuffed Potatoes is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 38.1464
Bacon And Cheese Scalloped Potatoes
Scalloped potatoes over the grill!! If you have the time, try a version of your classic dish on the grill! This is one dish you couldn't go wrong with! The potatoes and bacon are just sensational! See the video to make this fantastic dish! - 94.922
Potatoes Stuffed With Shrimp
Pierce the potatoes with a fork or skewer in two places.
Arrange the potatoes 1 inch apart on paper plates and cook for 12 minutes on the highest setting.
Turn the po tatoes over after 6 minutes and rotate the dish one-quarter of a turn.
Leave the po tatoes... - 40.6761
Filled New Potatoes
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
Cut thin slice from bottom to form base; scoop out top with melon ball cutter.
Fill with cream cheese; top with caviar or chives. - 22.3764
Red Potato And Goat Cheese Tart With Frisee And Bacon Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a shallow roasting pan, combine the potatoes with 1/4 cup of the olive oil, the cumin, rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste, and toss to coat. Roast for about 30 minutes, or until... - 44.4642
Loaded Potato Soup
Dave is cooking one of his favorite dishes, Three Cheese Potato Soup with his fool proof recipe. He flavors the soup with bacon dripping and with the cheese, potatoes and vegetables; this soup looks so very appetizing. With simple simmering and sautéing of... - 104.239
Cheese And Potato Soup
1) In a large saucepan, cook the potato and onion in the beef stock until they are soft.
2) Mash the onion and potato with a fork or press through a strainer.
3) Return the soup into the saucepan, stir in the cheeses and shallots or chives.
4) Stir... - 45.0169
Cottage Cheese Flan
1) Through a sieve, press the cottage cheese or liquidise it.
2) Add the cream to cheese and mix well together (if very dry add a little more cream).
3) Also add potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
4) Take a 9 inch (23 cm) flan... - 38.4601
Cheese And Herb Potatoes
1. Wash, and scrub the tomatoes. Pierce throughout the flesh using knife.
2. Cover them with absorbent paper and keep them on a plate.
3. Microwave potatoes for 25 minutes. (Larger potatoes will take long time, and this time is... - 44.319
Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
1. Take a large microwaveable casserole and place the potatoes and water in it.
2. Cover the casserole and place in the microwave.
3. In the microwave, cook the potatoes on 100 per cent power or High for 12 to 15 minutes, till it is very tender,... - 42.1819
Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
1) In a casserole [1 1/2-quart sized] add potatoes in water.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 12 to 15 minutes stirring once.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) Using a potato masher or an electric mixer mash potatoes on low speed.
5) Stir in cream cheese,... - 40.5903
Cottage Cheese Topping For Baked Potatoes
1) In the container of a blender, combine all the ingredients.
2) Cover the container and blend at high speed for 1 minute, or until the mixture is creamy.
3) Serve the cottage cheese topping on baked potatoes. - 30.4404
Potato Cups With Cheese And Mustard Filling
Here's a great potato cups with cheese and mustard filling recipe for your next party menu. This recipe makes for a compelling side dish and is really simple to make. Prepare these potato cups with cheese and mustard filling for your family and friends and... - 40.411
Sweet Potato Ravioli With Asiago Cheese Sauce
1) Set oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Soften sweet potato by baking in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes and let cool thoroughly.
3) Mash the pulp from potato after skinning.
4) Add in yogurt, chives and 1/4 teaspoon sage... - 42.3621
Blue Cheese And Bacon Potato Crisps
Try this delectable appetizer the next time you're craving delicious potato, bacon or blue cheese flavors. Easy to make and impossible to resist at only 70 calories!
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting... - 115.378
Potato And Cheese Bread
1. To a bowl add the flour and combine along with the yeast and salt.
2. Adding in the water, stir quickly such that it becomes a malleable dough.
3. In an oiled polythene bag, place the dough after kneading for 10 minutes to become smooth and... - 45.3697
Golden Mashed Potatoes
Combine potatoes, milk, spread sticks and chives; beat until fluffy.
Stir in half of the process cheese spread.
Spoon into 1-quart casserole; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350°F, 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Top with remaining... - 31.7161
Homespun Scalloped Potatoes
In large saucepan, combine cream cheese, milk, salt and pepper; stir over low heat until smooth.
Add potatoes and chives; mix lightly.
Spoon into 1 1/2-quart casserole; cover.
Bake at 350°, 1 hour and 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Stir before... - 30.1752
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Potatoes mashed with garlic and cheese…salivating? Check out and learn how to prepare! - 0
Baked Jacket Potatoes
1. Scrub potatoes and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Pierce skin of potatoes several times with a fork. Place potatoes on an oven rack and bake at 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6 for 1 hour or until tender. To fill, cut cooked potatoes in half and scoop out flesh... - 32.6948
Wash potatoes; drain but do not dry.
Place damp potatoes in slow-cooking pot.
Cover pot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until tender.
Remove from pot.
Cut a thick, lengthwise slice from top of each potato.
Scoop hot potato pulp into mixing bowl, saving... - 44.4851
Red Potatoes With Gorgonzola Cream Bacon And Walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Place the walnuts on a baking sheet and roast for about 5 minutes, until fragrant and lightly toasted. Let cool, then chop coarsely and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, using a fork, combine the sour cream and Gorgonzola until well... - 37.8186
Fluffy Baked Potato
Scrub potato thoroughly Use fork tines to prick into the potato.
Bake in a 350° oven 70 minutes or till done.
Cut potato in half lengthwise.
Scoop out the insides of the potato with a spoon; mash.
Return mashed potato to potato shell.
Beat the Neufchdtel... - 28.9987
Crunchy Coated Potato Patties
1. Combine potatoes, egg and chives. Sprinkle crackers on wax paper.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of potato mixture onto cracker crumbs, forming into patties and coating with crumbs.
4. Spray... - 24.2251
Keith Lorren's Twice Baked Potatoes
Looking for the perfect side dish this Thanksgiving? Try Keith Lorren's Twice baked Potato recipe. We also have a twice baked Sweet Potato recipe also! - 0
Twice Baked Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 425F (220 C).
2) Place the potatoes inside oven to bake for about 1 hour.
3) Slice the potatoes in half along the length after removing from oven.
4) Scoop out the potato flesh by carefully keeping the shell intact.
5)... - 42.6574
After the potatoes have been boiled and cooled, take a sharp knife and cut a circle in the potato.
Then take a spoon and hollow the potato out leaving very little of the meat or potato around the sides of the skin.
Place in hot oil and deep-fry until golden... - 29.8832
Twice Baked Stuffed Potatoes
Scrub the potatoes and place them side by side on a paper towel.
Microwave on high for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender.Cut a thin slice from the top of each potato (discard these slices).
Scoop out the flesh, leaving a 1/4" sturdy shell, and place in a medium... - 37.234
Pommes De Terre Au Roquefort
Pommes De Terre Au Roquefort is a cheesy baked potato recipe made with roquefort cheese. Herbed with chives and seasoned, the Pommes De Terre Au Roquefort is prepared with sour cream and best served piping hot and oven fresh! - 41.382
Cheddar, Potato, And Egg Pancake
In 12-inch nonstick skillet that has an oven-safe or removable handle heat oil; brush pan with oil to coat entire bottom.
Spread potato slices over bottom of pan, overlapping slices slightly; using a pancake turner, press slices down.
Cook over medium heat,... - 38.6944
If you are hungry and want to prepare something delicious really quick, then this recipe of stuffed potato is just perfect. It is a favorite snacks for many households, particularly for the kids. You can use your choice of toppings and control the quantity of... - 106.647
Tasty Idaho Potato Lollipops
For all potato freaks out there, this is the ultimate potato delight. This potato recipe is such a cinch to make and you can serve it as yummy appetizers too. Delicious to the hilt, this delectable potato lollipops makes for a satisfying indulgence. - 100.803
I grew up eating this nomad potatoes frequently and am happy to share this recipe with you. I prepare this recipe as a side dish every month or even more often. A real hit every time, this nomad potatoes is not to be missed! - 41.6239
Cheesy Baked Potato Skins
Crazy about potato skins - well here is a great recipe, which will make your favorite potato skins more delicious. Watch the video and next time, you bake potatoes do not throw away the skins. Serve as a snack or appetizer, it is just too good. - 97.7901
Elegant Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Pierce potatoes with fork.
Arrange in circular pattern on paper towel in microwave oven.
Microwave at High for 10 to 14 minutes, or until tender, turning potatoes over and rearranging after half the time.
Wrap each potato in foil.
Let stand for 10... - 48.5657
1.Wash the potatoes and keep them damp.
2.Preheat oven at 220degrees C.
3.In a slow cooker, put the potatoes and cook for 6-8 hrs on LOW.
4.Once done, slice the potato tops and scoop the core out.
5.Collect all the cores in the bowl and... - 43.9546
Potatoes Stuffed And Baked-1
Potatoes Stuffed And Baked are extremely delicious and I am sure that you will just not have enough off it. This filling and unique Potatoes Stuffed And Baked is sure to please you plenty!! Try it at home! - 29.5354
Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1. Place the potatoes in a colander and thoroughly wash them under cold tap water, scrubbing the dirt from the skin.
2. Use a small paring knife to cut out eyes or rough parts.
3. Use a fork to prick the potatoes all over.
4. Generously... - 41.9886
Slim Twice Baked Potatoes
Pierce potatoes with fork.
Arrange on paper towel.
Microwave at High for 6 1/2 to 8 minutes, or until, tender, turning potatoes over and rearranging after half the time.
Wrap in foil.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Cut each potato in half lengthwise.
Scoop out... - 48.7188
Oven Fried Potato Skins
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Using a fork, prick the potatoes.
Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until tender.
Cut the potatoes lengthwise into quarters.
Scoop out the pulp with a small spoon, leaving 1/4"-thick shells.(Set the pulp aside for another use.)
Spray a... - 38.6603
Pan Fried Potato Scones
Peel the potatoes and put in a saucepan.
Cover with water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Drain well, then mash with 1 tablespoon of the butter, the milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
(Add only enough milk to make... - 47.2404
Light And Creamy Potato Salad
Place potatoes in boiling water; boil 15 to 18 minutes, or until just cooked.
Be careful not to overcook.
Drain and cool for several minutes until potatoes can be handled easily.
Cut potatoes into generous bite-sized chunks.
Whisk together the cottage cheese... - 39.5916
Easter Eggs With Idaho Potato
This dish screams festive. This holiday potato dish stuffed with your favorite toppings and served with mustard, chives, chopped eggs, cheese, and sour creams truly makes for a wonderful addition to the holiday table. This dish is so good that you won't miss... - 104.563
Classic Fish Pie
MASHED POTATO TOPPING
Cook the potatoes and in work bowl with steel blade mash the potatoes, add some of the butter, the milk and season with salt and black pepper.
Cover the pie mixture with the mashed potatoes, sprinkle with the cheese, the chives and dot... - 33.1792
1. Pierce skins of potatoes with fork. Arrange potatoes on microwave-safe paper towel in oven. Cook on Full Power for 10 to 14 minutes, or until potatoes are done. Turn potatoes over halfway through cooking time.
2. Cut slice from top of each potato and scoop... - 28.3854
Wash the potatoes thoroughly but do not peel them.
Dry, prick with a fork and bake in a hot oven till soft.
Slit in half lenthwise and scoop out.
Add pulp to the butter, pepper and salt, grated cheese and a little milk and mash.
Return the mixture to the... - 27.2425
Potatoes German Style
1) In a bowl, mix potatoes with cheese.
2) Take four smaller bowls and serve sour cream, onions and chives and caraway seeds in them as garnishes. - 29.8926
Country Style Potatoes
Place potatoes in 2-quart microproof casserole with water.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 10 to 12 minutes, or until steaming hot.
Add milk, salt, chives, and butter.
Stir carefully, then stir in Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
Cook,... - 28.2708
Baked Potato Soup
In a medium mixing bowl, combine potato flakes with chicken broth; set aside.
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan.
Add flour and cook, stirring, until flour is lightly browned.
Slowly stir in milk.
Cook, stirring continuously, to make a medium white... - 46.0896
Creamy Stuffed Potatoes
Simply yummy!!!! These two words come to the mind instantly when you taste this Creamy Stuffed Potatoes. A delicious Creamy Stuffed Potatoes gets its taste from potato. Serve this tasty Side Dish as often as you like! Do let me know how you've liked my Creamy... - 41.3019
Glorious Mashed Potatoes
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into 1/4-inch slices. Place the slices in a 2-quart saucepan, add water to cover, set the lid on the pan askew, and boil for 15 minutes, or until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes and mash them with a potato masher or fork,... - 30.1656
Sour Cream Potatoes
One of my favorite things in the entire world would have to be mashed potatoes. Don’t ask me why. I can literally eat just mashed potatoes for dinner. They’re just so yummy. This recipe I can’t take any credit for. Like a lot of my recipes on here this... - 125.788
Oven Baked Potato
All of you, who love baked potato, but don't know how to bake it - this is the right place to learn. In this video, chef has demonstrated step-by-step process to bake a large potato - even a beginner can do this. - 79.8129
Mashed Potato Casserole
Cook, drain, and mash potatoes.
Beat cream cheese until smooth with electric mixer.
Add remaining ingredients, except paprika; stir just to combine.
Put in buttered 2-quart casserole and refrigerate overnight.
Next day, sprinkle with paprika and bake,... - 31.7264
Stuffed Potato Puffs
Cook potatoes in a large saucepan in boiling water to cover 50 minutes or until tender.
Drain; let cool.
Remove and discard stems from mushrooms; chop caps, and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil, and place over... - 45.2026
1. Layer potatoes, onions, chives and black pepper to taste in six lightly greased individual ovenproof dishes.
2. Place yogurt and cream in a bowl and mix to combine. Carefully pour yogurt mixture over potatoes and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at... - 27.8812
1. Layer potatoes, onions, chives and black pepper to taste in 6 lightly greased individual ovenproof dishes.
2. Place yogurt and cream in a bowl and mix to combine. Carefully pour yogurt mixture over potatoes and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
3. Bake at... - 31.039
1. Layer potatoes, onions, chives and black pepper to taste in six lightly greased individual ovenproof dishes.
2. Place yogurt and cream in a bowl and mix to combine. Carefully pour yogurt mixture over potatoes and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 45... - 28.2906
Entertaining: Twice Baked Lobster And Shrimp Potatoes
This delicious recipe takes potatoes to a whole new level! Tender lobster and succulent shrimp are sauteed in butter and then stuffed into cream cheesy potatoes and topped with Gruyere! Perfect for elegant entertaining or the ultimate surf and turf, this is a... - 0