- » Cheese Chive Omelet
Cheese Chive Omelet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese chive omelet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese chive omelet recipes.
Cheese And Chive Omelette
1) In a blender, combine the eggs, pepper, liquid smoke, water and chives. Mix until smooth and frothy.
2) In a 10-inch omelet pan or round-bottom skillet, melt the butter or margarine until very hot.
3) To this, pour the beaten egg mixture.
4) Tilt... - 43.9614
You May Also Like!
Puffy Chive Omelette
1. Spray 10-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, with electric mixer on high speed, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
3. In another medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat egg yolks until thick... - 25.6248
Swiss Chard And Potato Frittata
In a covered medium saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling lightly salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender; drain.
In a medium mixing bowl beat together the whole eggs, egg whites, chives, Parmesan cheese, milk, and pepper.
Stir in... - 44.3019
Cottage Cheese And Chive Omelette
This recipe for Cottage-cheese-and-chive Omelet comes as a boon for a special person like me and may also prove to be good for you. A great Breakfast recipe is one like this. The Cottage-cheese-and-chive Omelet is a glorious invention of the European cuisine.... - 39.8793
Chived Cheese Omelette
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with water, chives, salt, and pepper.
In a 1-inch skillet, heat butter until it begins to sizzle.
Pour in egg mixture.
When edges set, tilt pan while lifting edges of omelet so that uncooked eggs flow to bottom of pan.
While top of... - 36.4917
Bacon N Cheese Omelette
Combine cheese, bacon, and chives; reserve.
Beat eggs until well mixed; stir in milk, salt, and pepper.
Melt butter in 1-inch omelet pan or skillet; pour in egg mixture.
Cook over medium heat, pushing cooked edges in toward center and tilting pan to let... - 34.8229
Ham Filled Omelets
For filling, cook mushrooms, onion, and green pepper in the 1/4 cup water about 5 minutes or till tender; drain. Stir in ham and horseradish mustard; set filling aside.
For omelets, beat together with a fork the eggs, the 2 tablespoons water, and pepper till... - 30.6936
In 8-inch pan or skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter.
Add bread, walnuts, and onion salt and saute over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and crisp, 5 to 7 minutes.
Remove from pan and set aside.
In 1 1/2-quart bowl, combine water, eggs,... - 42.6962
Herb Omelets With Tomato Sauce
Prepare tomato sauce and keep warm.
In a small bowl, combine chives, garlic, basil, thyme, tarragon, and Parmesan cheese.
In another bowl, beat eggs, water, and salt just until blended.
In a 7 to 8-inch omelet pan (with a nonstick finish) over medium-high... - 40.869
The Perfect Omelet
Are you looking for perfection in the simplest of dishes? Try The Perfect Omelet! Watch this video to learn how such a simple dish can be as light as a soufflé and perfectly cooked. Garnished with tomatoes, chopped parsley or chives and serve it with bread.... - 85.1228
1. Rinse tomato, core, cut in half crosswise, and squeeze out seeds. Chop tomato.
2. In an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, combine oil and shallots. Stir often until shallots are limp, 3 to 4 minutes. Add tomato, 2 tablespoons chives, and... - 30.2211