- » Cheese Chips
Cheese Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese chips recipes.
1) Preheat oven to 450° F before baking.
2) Make fine crumbs from bran by crushing it.
3) Sift together the dry ingredients.
4) Mix the crushed bran with flour mixture.
5) Using two knives or a pastry blender, rub in shortening.
6)... - 43.7022
Ham And Cheese Chip Pinwheel
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the cheese and mayonnaise.
2. Whisk with a fork until well blended and smooth.
3. Ad remaining ingredients except the ham and blend well.
4. Spoon a little of the mixture onto each of the ham slices and spread evenly.
5.... - 38.7199
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Diagonally cut each wonton wrapper in half, forming two triangles.
Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
Combine cheese, oil and garlic powder in small bowl.
Sprinkle over... - 32.2201
Cheesy Sausage Chips
1) Chop pepperoni.
2) Shred cheese.
3) On 6" plate [8" plate] layer tortilla chips.
4) Sprinkle pepperoni and cheese over the chips.
5) Cook in microwave on medium (275 watts) till cheese is melted for 30 to 45 sec [1 to 1 1/2... - 30.7292
Mix the pancake mix and cornmeal in a bowl and cut in the shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add the milk and stir until mixed.
Shape into 20 balls, using 1 tablespoon dough for each.
Roll in crushed potato chips and place on a greased cookie... - 30.312
Peppy Cheese Chips
Mix cheese, picante sauce, olives and tomato.
Arrange chips in single layer on 8-inch plate.
Spoon mixture evenly over chips.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until cheese is melted, 45 to 60 seconds. - 27.4982
Peppered Cheese Chips
Coat tortillas with cooking spray; cut each into 4 wedges.
Combine cheese and peppers.
Stir well; sprinkle over wedges.
Arrange on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. - 26.62
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Diagonally cut each wonton wrapper in half, forming two triangles. Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
2. Combine cheese, oil and garlic powder in small bowl. Sprinkle over... - 23.1966
Cheesy Dipping Chips
These crunchy Cheesy Dipping Chips are sure to make your day! Try out these crunchy Cheesy Dipping Chips and tell me if you like them ! - 18.4924
Cheese Chips Recipes By Category