- » Cheese Cabbage
Cheese Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese cabbage recipes.
Cheesy Pork And Cabbage
Cheesy pork and cabbage is a cheese and pork soup tat can be served by itself or wih noodles. Made with cubed pork and cheddar cheese soup along with carrots and cabbage, the cheesy pork and cabbage is delightfully light and refreshing with a lingering aroma. - 36.6956
In large saucepan, bring water, salt and onion to a boil.
Add cabbage; simmer, covered, for 5 to 7 minutes until tender.
Drain; sprinkle with cheese; stir lightly.
Serve hot. - 26.5718
Cheesy Red Cabbage
Combine cabbage, salt, milk, onion, butter and nutmeg.
Cook, covered, 6 minutes or until just about tender, stirring once.
Stir in cheese - 25.7827
In 2-quart-casserole;combine_cabbage, salt, milk, onion, butter and nutmeg.
Cook covered, 6 minutes or until just about tender, stirring once.
Stir in cheese and let stand 2 minutes before serving - 22.8739
You May Also Like!
Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1. Wash the cabbage leaves. Blanch in boiling salted water for 15 minutes. Drain and put aside 8 leaves. Cut the 2 remaining leaves into strips.
2. In a saucepan, brown the cabbage strips, carrots, leeks and pepper in 100 g (4 oz) butter. Cook for 20 minutes,... - 29.2744
Cabbage With Cheese
1) In a saucepan, cook the cabbage in some boiling salted water until tender. Drain excess water.
2) Now add cream and cheese. Cook over low heat until cheese melts and stir to coat cabbage nicely.
3) Serve cabbage with cheese hot. - 30.6713
Stir Fried Chinese Cabbage And White Cheese
Cabbage with cheese is another one of my delightful combinations and this Stir Fried Chinese Cabbage And White Cheese is one of my most favorite dishes. This Stir Fried Chinese Cabbage And White Cheese recipe is great to make and easy to taste. Why don't you... - 25.2544
Cabbage Topped With Cheese
1. In a large saucepan, add the cabbage, garlic and spices along with water to cover and cook for half an hour till tender
2. Place the cabbage in a lightly oiled, shallow baking pan, sprinkle with Parmesan and place under the broiler till the cheese... - 28.2743
Scalloped Cabbage With Cheese
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.Also wash the cabbage and cut into quarters
3.Boil in salted water till tender.
4.Drain the cabbage
5.Into a greased baking-dish, put a layer of cabbage, then a layer of cheese, then a... - 34.7879
Cabbage With Cheese
Here is a great Cabbage With Cheese recipe. A great option to add to your spread. This is a definite way to ensure the kids eat cabbage. I sometime like to make this by using potatoes, rice, carrots, spinach, marrow, etc., instead of cabbage. - 45.7227
Creamed Cabbage With Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pot, cook the cabbage in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
3) Strain well and keep warm.
4) In a saucepan, heat the bÃ©chamel sauce with mustard and seasoning
5) Stir the cabbage and mix... - 44.038
Scalloped Cabbage With Cheese And Tomatoes
Grease the baking dish.
Put in layers of cabbage and tomatoes, season, sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs.
Dot the top layer of bread crumbs with butter or fortified margarine.
Bake in a moderate oven (350Â° F ) for 30 minutes, or heat thoroughly over... - 30.1873
Cabbage With Bell Pepper And Cheese
1. Prepare and microwave cabbage wedges.
2. Place bell pepper, garlic and margarine in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes or until bell pepper is crisp-tender. Stir in flour, salt and pepper thoroughly; gradually stir in milk. Microwave... - 27.074
Savoy Cabbage With Cheese And Bacon
Savoy Cabbage With Cheese And Bacon a healthy diet. The Cheddar cream and vinegar gives the Savoy Cabbage With Cheese And Bacon a incredible taste. - 43.3181
Salema's Baked Cabbage
Cut cabbage in wedges about 1 inch thick.
Cook in salted water for 10 minutes.
Drain and place in greased casserole.
Sprinkle with flour, salt and pepper and dot with butter.
Add hot milk.
Top with grated cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. - 30.8612
Cream Cheese Cabbage
Thanks to my neighbor for sharing this excellent Cream Cheese Cabbage recipe! The main ingredient in this recipe is cabbage, but make sure it is fresh. Serve this tasty Side Dish as often as you like! This is too good to be passed off! - 46.761
Cheese Cabbage Recipes By Category