- » Cheese Braid Pastry
Cheese Braid Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese braid pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese braid pastry recipes.
Brie In Pastry
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Roll pastry to form a 12 inch square.
Cut a 1-inch strip from each side of square.
Roll 3 of the strips to 18 inch length and braid or twist to make 1 strip.
Place Brie, top down, in center of square of... - 33.0557
You May Also Like!
Filled Coffee Braid
1. In large bowl, combine sugar, salt, yeast, and 1 cup flour. In 1-quart saucepan over low heat, heat water and butter or margarine until very warm (120° to 130°F.). Butter or margarine does not need to melt.
2. With mixer at low speed, beat liquid into... - 37.8999
Quick 'n' Easy Jam Braid
Put biscuit mix into a bowl; using a pastry blender, cut in butter and cheese until pieces are the size of peas.
Gradually add milk, blending with a fork.
(Mixture will be lumpy and crumbly.) Turn dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet and roll into a... - 34.0831
Brie In Pastry
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Roll pastry to form a 12-inch square. Cut a 1-inch strip from each side of square. Roll 3 of the strips to 18-inch length and braid or twist to make 1 strip.
Place Brie, top down, in center of square of... - 21.2977
Salmon In Puff Pastry
Heat oven to 375°.
In 2-quart saucepan bring water to a full boil.
Add potato slices.
Cook over medium heat 5 minutes; rinse in cold water.
Drain; pat dry.
On lightly floured surface roll one puff pastry sheet into 16 x 12-inch rectangle.
Place... - 44.6778
Tomato Puff Pastry
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sun dried tomatoes, herbs and oil. Mix well and keep aside.
3. On a floured surface, place puff pastry and roll lightly.
4. Keeping ½ inch borders free from all... - 44.5703
Unfold pastry sheets, and roll each into a 14- x 12-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface.
Cut first sheet into 4 (7- x 6-inch) rectangles; cut second sheet into 2 (7- x 6-inch) rectangles and 1 (12- x 7-inch) rectangle.
Set large rectangle aside.
Shape... - 41.833