- » Cheese Boat
Cheese Boat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese boat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese boat recipes.
Crumble 2 1/2 oz. of butter into the flour, add a little salt, an egg yolk and a dessert spoonful of sour cream.
Then quickly knead together and put to stand in a cold place for an hour.
Add 2 oz. butter to the sheep's cheese, as well as one dessertspoonful... - 38.772
Endive Boats is a boat shaped appetizer. Endive Boats gets its taste from endive mixed with cheese and milk. Endive Boats is like by many across the world. - 35.5082
Cheese And Mushroom Boats
1 Prepare the pastry boats as described in Salmon Boats.
2 Clean the mushrooms and cut them into thin slices.
Place them in a saucepan with half of the but- ter and cook over a low heat for about 3 minutes, until softened and lightly browned.
3 In another... - 40.7965
1. Sift the flour and a pinch of salt into a bowl. Add the fats cut into small pieces and rub in with the fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add about 3 teaspoons of water and mix to form a firm dough.
2. Knead the pastry lightly, then... - 31.8232
Cheese Pastry Boats
1) Heat the oven to (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5).
2) In a bowl, sift the flour, add the butter in pieces and rub into the flour until the mixture is crumbly
3) Add the cheeses and seasonings, then mix in the egg yolk and enough water... - 40.828
Zucchini Boats With Cheese
Wash, stem and peel the zucchini.
Place in a pan with salted water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about eight to ten minutes.
Drain and cool slightly.
Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds, leaving... - 42.4159
Ham And Cheese Boats
1.Keep the egg whites and yol separately.
2.Sieve the yolks and make small pieces of egg whites.
3.In a bowl, mix cottage cheese, ham, cheddar cheese, onion, tomato puree, green pepper, and chopped egg white .
4.Slice out the top of roll and core the... - 44.3845
Pineapple And Cheese Boats
1) Quarter pineapple lengthwise with top attached to each quarter.
2) Cut away from peel and make cubes. Reserve the shells.
3) In a large bowl, add pineapple cubes, cheese, cucumber and nuts.
4) Pour dressing over salad and toss to... - 41.9094
Combine meat, cheese, catsup and pepper.
Shape mixture into about 30 meatballs.
Toss in coconut until well coated.
Place on greased baking pan and bake at 400°F (200°C) for 15 minutes.
Cut each cheese slice into 2 triangles.
Place 1 cheese slice and 1... - 32.9587
Rub the margarine or butter into the flour, then add the cheese and plenty of seasoning.
Make a firm dough with egg yolk or milk.
Use this pastry for tiny biscuits which you can top with ham, smoked salmon, etc., for boat shapes, you can buy special shaped... - 26.5389
Cheese Filled Zucchini
1. With a scooping knife, scoop out the flesh from the zucchini halves, leaving a 1/4-inch thick boat-like shell.
2. Finely chop the scooped out zucchini pulp. Keep aside.
3. Take a 8x8x2-inch microwaveable baking dish and arrange the zucchini... - 45.7299
Adjarian Khachapuri - Part 1: Making The Dough
Ajarian Khachapuri is a filled bread from the Republic of Georgia. The dough is shaped as a boat, filled with cheese (originally Selguni), and topped with an egg. It is served with fresh cilantro and tomato salsa! What a way to start the day! - 102.047