- » Cheese Artichoke
Cheese Artichoke Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese artichoke recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese artichoke recipes.
Cheesy Artichoke Bake
A cheesy artichoke bake…a delightful combination of lots of cheese and artichokes. A yummy way to a great dinner. Try it!! - 46.2472
Cheesy Artichoke Appetizers
The cheesy artichoke appetizers is prepared with canned artchoke hearts and cheese. A cooked appetizer, the cheesy artichoke dip is made by combining sauteed onions and garlic with artichoke, eggs and cheese and baked to doneness. - 38.5104
Baked Fontina Cheese With Marinated Artichokes
1. Preheat oven to 475°. Generously butter a small heatproof platter or 9-inch glass pie dish.
2. Drain artichokes, discarding juices. Place artichokes in center of platter. Arrange overlapping slices of cheese in concentric circles on top.
3. Bake for 4 to... - 24.1338
You May Also Like!
Artichokes And Potatoes With Cheese
Peel and cook the artichokes in milk and water.
Mash and mix well with the mashed potatoes, Mornay sauce, salt and pepper.
Spread thickly on the buttered toast, then sprinkle generously with grated cheese and brown under the grill. - 22.0674
Easy Artichoke Cheese Melts
1. In a bowl combine artichokes, Monterey Jack, Parmesan and mayonnaise. Spread over toasts; top with red pepper and olive slivers.
2. Arrange on a baking sheet; bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are bubbly and edges are golden. Serve warm. - 26.8877
Artichoke Cheese Phyllo Squares
Heat oven to 400°.
In large bowl stir together all filling ingredients; set aside.
Brush bottom of 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan with butter.
Lay one sheet of phyllo in pan, folding edges in to fit; brush with butter.
Continue layers of phyllo and butter until... - 43.1514
Cheese Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
Cheese Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms is a unique meat dish that compliments any spread. You can serve this wonderful dish at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my parents on their anniversary dinner and they loved it! Try the Cheese Stuffed Artichoke... - 26.0998
Baked Artichoke And Cheese Dip
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Drain and chop the artichokes.
Combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and artichokes in a bowl and mix well.
Add the onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix until almost smooth but still grainy.
Spoon into a 1 quart... - 35.6434
Artichoke Hearts Italiano
Place artichoke hearts and Italian salad dressing in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 6 to 7 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
Sprinkle cheese over top of artichoke hearts.
Cover and microwave 30 seconds to 1 minute [ROASTS, 1 to 2... - 24.4694
Artichoke Hearts With Cottage Cheese
1 Put the cottage cheese in a cloth- lined strainer and leave to drain completely.
2 Prepare the artichoke hearts and blanch. Cook them for 40 minutes in the blanching mixture, or till tender, then drain and cool.
3 Wash the herbs; dry them well and chop... - 33.1714
Baby Artichokes With Parmesan
Prepare artichokes as directed trimming stems so they sit flat.
Remove center leaves and chokes.
Do not cook.
Cook onion and garlic in butter till tender.
Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, and parsley.
Add onion mixture; mix lightly.
Spoon into... - 38.4231
Artichoke Bottoms With Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (220°C).
2. In a shallow baking dish, combine, olive oil and 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter.
3. Arrange artichoke bottoms in a single layer, cut side up. Dot with remaining butter.
4. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake for 12 minutes until cheese... - 25.4486
Cheese Artichoke Recipes By Category