Egg Rice Salad
- » Cheese And Egg Rice Salad
Cheese And Egg Rice Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese and egg rice salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese and egg rice salad recipes.
Colorful Rice Salad
The colorful rice salad is a vegetable rice salad. Prepared with eggs and cheese along with vegetables, the colorful rice salad is dressed with mayonnaisde and is chilled to serve. Served for brunch or brunch parties, this salad is a great hit. - 35.7172
Eggs And Rice Salad
Rinse frozen peas under running cold water to separate; drain.
Mix peas, eggs, rice, celery, onion, cheese and pimiento.
Mix mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper and dill weed; toss with egg mixture.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours but no... - 37.9112
Combine eggs, rice, cheese, celery, green onions, and green chiles in a large bowl, toss gently.
Combine sour cream, picante sauce, lemon juice, seasoned pepper, and salt, mixing well, add to egg mixture, tossing gently to coat.
Cover and chill 2 hours.
Serve... - 29.6274
Eggs In Rice With Cheese Sauce
Cook rice until tender, see Boiled White Rice.
Meanwhile, combine 1 tablesp of the butter, the flour, salt, and pepper in top of double boiler.
Stir in milk gradually, and cook over boiling water, while stirring, until mixture thickens.
Stir in cheese,... - 35.0805
Rice And Egg Salad
Combine rice, eggs, bacon, green pepper, onion, salt, pepper, and mustard.
Add mayonnaise and mix well.
Toss lightly with cheese.
Chill. - 38.6176
Warm Egg And Rice Salad
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the rice and the chicken stock and bring to a boil over moderately high heat. Cover and reduce the heat to low. Cook until the rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place the greens... - 39.9647
Blue Cheese And Rice Hot Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, toss the rice, butter, lemon juice and mustard together lightly but thoroughly.
3) Stir in the onions, eggs, sour cream, and olives, mix gently.
4) Then lightly toss in the blue cheese... - 45.1087
Cottage Eggs With Rice
Cook and drain rice and put in shallow baking dish.
Slice eggs lengthwise and remove yolks.
Mash yolks with cottage cheese and mayonnaise.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Fill whites with the mixture and arrange on rice.
Melt butter in a saucepan and... - 45.0281
Buffet Rice Salad
Cook rice according to package directions.
Combine the mayonnaise, onion, dressing, mustard, salt and pepper; add to hot rice and mix well.
Cool to room temperature.
Fold in ham, eggs, cheese, celery, relish and pimientos; mix well.
Chill for 2-3 hours. - 36.2696
Wild Rice Souffle
Place salad oil in heavy skillet over low heat; add parsley, onion and garlic; saute until soft, but not browned.
Add rice, milk, salt, cheese, pepper, cayenne, marjoram and eggs.
Pour into well-greased casserole; bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 33.2648
Yellow Rice And Avocado Salad
Prepare the rice according to package directions, except add the salt and saffron or turmeric.
Cool the rice slightly.
To the rice add 2 tablespoons of the Lemon Dressing.
Cover and chill the rice and the dressing for 2 to 24 hours.
In a large... - 46.8355
Ham And Wild Rice Salad
In bowl combine rice, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Stir in mayonnaise.
Add remaining ingredients; toss.
Chill. - 33.2336
Cheese Rice Croquettes
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Saute the onion in it until tender.
Add flour and blend.
Add milk gradually, while stirring, and cook until thickened.
Add cheese, salt, pepper, paprika, Worcestershire, mustard, and horseradish and cook until the cheese is... - 38.4407
Cheese Rice Souffle
Cook rice as in Boiled White Rice.
Melt the butter in the top of a double boiler.
Stir in flour; when smooth, gradually stir in milk and cook until thickened and smooth.
Add cheese and stir until melted.
Fold in cooked rice, beaten egg yolks and... - 37.1501
Stuffed Egg Salad
Method Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and work them through a sieve.
Mix them with the softened butter, reserving 1 table- spoon for mushrooms.
Keep egg whites in a bowl of cold water.
Cook mushrooms quickly in remaining but- ter until all... - 25.321
Baked Rice Crab Salad
Combine all ingredients except cheese; place in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. - 32.1981
Meal In One Salad
Cook rice with water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Combine rice, spinach, onions, Swiss cheese, radishes, 1 teaspoon salt and seasoned pepper.
Cover and chill.
Just before serving add oil and... - 38.2372
1. In a medium size saucepan add water and 1/4 cup of the dressing. Boil.
2. Add rice and stir well. Cover the saucepan and remove it from heat.
3. Stand the saucepan for 5 minutes.
4. Add the remaining rice, 1/4 cup of the dressing and rest of the 5... - 43.4742
Rice, Vegetable And Feta Strata
1. Preheat oven to 190°C / 370°F / Gas 5. Lightly spray or brush a 25 cm/10 in pie or quiche dish with unsaturated oil.
2. Steam vegetables until tender crisp. Place in a bowl. Cool slightly. Add half the cheese. Toss to combine. Place rice, fresh herbs and... - 29.1631
Zucchini Custard Casserole
the zucchini custard casserole is prepared with sliced zucchinis, yogurt, rice and cheese. Flavored with bacon and herbs, the zucchini custard casserole is baked in a casserole dish with a yogurt and eggs mix to a golden top and can be served with a side... - 50.9636
Cauliflower And Rice Supreme
1. Soak rice in cold water for 30 minutes; drain well.
2. Put rice in a heavy based saucepan, cover with 300 ml/ 1/2 pint water and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
3. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, simmer for 35-40 minutes until tender.
4. Prepare cauliflower by... - 46.2212
Greek Spinach Salad
Into a small bowl, drain marinade from artichoke hearts (reserve hearts).
To marinade, add oil, lemon juice, basil, mustard, and pepper; blend well and set aside.
Remove and discard tough spinach stems; break leaves into bite-size pieces.
Place in a salad... - 37.4114
Beth's Baked Luncheon Eggs
1. Preheat oven to 375° F or 180° C.
2. Lightly grease a custard cup.
3. Into the custard cup, break an egg; be careful not to break yolk.
4. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the grated cheese over the egg.
5. Add 1 teaspoon sherry over it.
6.... - 37.0326
Deviled Eggs Supreme
1. Halve eggs lengthwise; remove the yolks and press through coarse sieve into small bowl; blend in the mayonnaise or salad dressing, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, the dry mustard, 1/5 teaspoon of the pepper, chopped pimiento and 1/4 cup of the shredded cheese;... - 33.2602
Deviled Eggs Indian
1. Slice the eggs lengthwise into half.
2. Scoop out yolks and add to a small bowl
3. Use a fork to mash the yolks and then blend in mayonnaise or dressing, mustard, pinch of salt and pepper, chopped pimiento and 1/4 cup of the shredded... - 47.2602
Deviled Eggs Supreme
1. Halve eggs lengthwise, remove yolks and press through coarse sieve into small bowl.
2. Blend in mayonnaise or salad dressing 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, dry mustard, 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper, chopped pimiento and 1/4 cup of the shredded cheese and... - 42.1758
Beat eggs, oil and cheese together.
Add remaining ingredients and blend.
Bake in casserole for 1 hour at 350°F. - 29.9944
Luncheon Rice Molds
Cook the rice until tender, see Boiled White Rice.
Then stir in mustard.
Press into 4 buttered custard cups, set in a baking pan of hot water, and simmer 10 min on top of the range.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a double boiler.
Stir in the flour; add milk,... - 34.6199
Green Rice Casserole
Does the chef next-door amaze you with his masterpiece Green Rice Casserole? Now try your favorite dish on your own with this quick and simple homemade recipe for Green Rice Casserole. Chances are high that yours come out better. So give this wonderful Green... - 49.4396
Green Rice Casserole
1. As per the instructions on the package, rehydrate the onion, pepper and parsley flakes
2. Read the instructions on the package and cook the rice accordingly
3. Apply a coat of butter to a one quart casserole
4. In a large bowl, combine egg, oil,... - 45.2357
Fillets Of Turkey With Rice
1.Start by skinning the breast of the cooked turkey and separate it into fillets about 1/2 inch thick and as uniform as possible
2.In a bowl, beat the egg and add water
3.Now dip the fillets into egg, then into bread crumbs, again into... - 42.8444
Chicken And Rice Biryani
Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and cook the chicken about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Measure 7 cups of the broth.
Skin, bone and cut the chicken into one-half-inch cubes.
Cover, keep warm, set aside.
Discard... - 45.1758
Stuffed Grape Leaves aka Dolmathes are a party food-just rolling the stuffed leaves, laughing and talking makes for the beginning of a party. A small glass of Retsina (Greek wine) helps in this labour of rolling dozens of grape leaves. Greeks always have... - 53.9539
Stuffed Cornish Hens On Vegetable Pilaf
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook mushrooms until tender. Stir in bread crumbs, cheese, egg, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Remove from heat.
2. Cut each hen in half. Rinse hens with running cold water and drain well. Carefully... - 32.7839
Crunchy Hot Chicken Salad
1.In a alrge bowl, mix oranges, apples, strawberries, banana, avocados and dates.
2.In sepearte bowl,put orange juice, vegetable oil, honey, lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt and mustard and stir well
3.Add the lemon juice mixture on the prepared fruit... - 42.0084
Creamy Cheese And Onion Quiche
1) Preheat oven temperature of 375 degrees.
2) To prepare the pastry, run the fat into the flour and sprinkle in sea salt to taste. Once the mixture is of the breadcrumb consistency, add some ice cold water. Knead lightly.
3) To line a... - 43.9614
1. Take a pan and heat some oil in it.
2. Sauté for 10 minutes after adding onion nd green pepper to the pan.
3. Add the milk and flour and stir them in until the mixture starts boiling.
4. Add the tomatoes along with the cheese and cook over a low... - 49.0717
Zucchini In Bread Crumbs With Cheese
Cut ends from zucchini; steam until tender.
Reserve 2 zucchini for garnish; dice remaining zucchini.
Combine butter and oil in Dutch oven or heavy saucepan; heat until butter is melted.
Add rice and zucchini; saute until golden, stirring frequently.
Stir in... - 41.1546
Quick Cutlets Italiano
1. Dip the luncheon meat slices in eggs and then coat them well with bread crumbs. Keep aside.
2. In a saucepan add butter and cook oregano, thyme and garlic till they are tender.
3. Add water and soup in this mixture and cook it for 15... - 48.19
Bolas De Arroz Empanizadas (onigiris)
1. In saucepan, add rice and water. Cook until done. Drain, and let it cool.
2. Take a handful of rice, and roll it with your hands, about a size of baseball.
3. Dig a hole with your fingers, until you reach the centre of the ball.
4.... - 103.817
Olive Tuna Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients.
In small bowl combine salad dressing, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Fold into tuna mixture.
Spoon into 4 greased and floured 6-ounce custard cups.
Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Combine shredded rice... - 40.6258
Cheesy Luncheon Salad
Combine 1/4 cup dressing and water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice; cover and remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Combine rice, remaining 1/4 cup dressing, and next 5 ingredients.
Cover and chill.
Serve salad on lettuce; garnish with... - 30.9586
Spicy Corned Beef Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix the beef, potatoes, olives, green onions, egg and pickles together.
2) In another bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, garlic powder, pepper and mustard together.
3) Pour over the beef mixture, toss thoroughly to coat.
4) Refrigerate... - 42.5802
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 29.3867
Nopales Cactus Frittata
Have you ever tried making something with your leftovers like beans, veggies? You should watch the video to know the trick. Crema Mexicana is used in the recipe. Egg is the main ingredient in the recipe. You can serve it with toasted bread. - 122.816
Parsley And Parmesan Baked Chicken
Pour dressing into 13" x 9" x 2" dish; add chicken breasts, turning to coat on all sides.
Cover and refrigerate for 3 or 4 hours, occasionally tilting dish and spooning dressing over chicken.
Drain and reserve dressing.
Combine egg and water.
In a plastic... - 39.7655
Fish Fondue With Sauces
1. In a bowl, mix the fish with a white sauce, also add lemon juice and seasoning to taste and beat well and then chill it
2. Take the mixture and form into walnut-sized balls with floured hands, then coat with egg and breadcrumbs
3. In plates, place a... - 40.9285
The Mexican Chile Relleno Dinner
Love your Mexican food? Chef Bhal Dave teaches you how to make stuffed pepper aka chile relleno at home without much sweat or toil. The instructions are easy to follow and can help you pull off this Mexican delicacy at home to perfection. - 72.5308
Mix all ingredients together and put in a buttered casserole dish.
Bake at 350° for 1 hr. - 27.5497
1) Peel the onion and chop it finely.
2) In a large heavy bottomed pan, melt the butter and cook the onion till it is transparent.
3) Add the rice and continue to sauté in the butter, continuously stirring, till it has just started to color.
4) Pour... - 45.3545
Shrimp And Mushroom Quiche Squares
1. To make the crust, combine the crust ingredients in a small bowl, and stir until well mixed. Coat an 8-x-l2-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray, and pat the mixture into an even layer on the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
2. To make the filling, place the... - 36.1961
Oungeness Crab Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add flour and mix well.
Remove from heat and slowly add milk.
Heat again, stirring constantly until sauce thickens.
Add all other ingredients except crumbs, cheese and paprika.
Pour into a 3-qt. casserole... - 42.2016
Butternut Squash Casserole
Peel and remove seeds and strings from squash.
Grate by hand or in food processor (should be 4 1/2-5 cups grated squash).
Combine with lemon juice and rind.
Combine apricots, raisins, and apple in a separate bowl.
In a third bowl, combine remaining... - 45.3059
Microwaved Zucchini Casserole
1. Wash the zucchini and cut into one centimeter rings
2. IN a pan on the stoven add about 60g of butter and fry the onions in it till soft
3. In a mixing bowl, mix together zucchini, onion, cheese, salt, pepper, Tabasco and beaten egg ... - 45.8739
Greek Style Dinner
1. On each chicken cutlet, sprinkle dillweed and pepper.
2. Starting at the narrow end, roll each cutlet and secure with a toothpick. Keep aside.
3. Wash tomatoes, halve and cut into slices.
4. Peel and slice red onion.
5. Tear romaine into... - 38.3978
Fit Foodie Mexican Fiesta Day
Graziella, the Fit Foodie makes a healthy Mexican feast: breakfast, lunch and dinner with the same ingredients for the day! - 0
Tex-mex Chicken Casserole
Although I made this casserole with chicken, you can easily make it with ground beef as well. You can also make this with left-over cooked chicken if you would like. The combination of meat sauce with tortillas, salsa and different cheeses make this casserole... - 141.776
Burek Pastry Roll
If you are looking for some delicious appetizer ideas, burek pastry rolls stuffed with veggies and meat make an ideal option. Yummy, creamy and easy; these rolls will help you play a perfect host at any party. - 106.272
1) Grease an ovenproof plate.
2) To make the pastry, cream butter till soft.
3) In a bowl with butter, combine potatoes, flour, baking powder and salt and blend well together.
3) On a floured board, turn out the mixture and knead very... - 46.4325
Quick Fixing Of Six Meals Using Simple Ingredients
When stuck for ideas on what to eat on hungry evenings, these quick-fixes are likely to bail you out. Chef Bhal Dave prepares not one, not two, but six different meals using easily available, simple, homemade ingredients. Choose your favorite dish and get... - 79.7178
Chicken Galantina is a stuffed chicken dish popular during the holidays. - 0
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 375°.
2) Remove cauliflower stalks and discard and divide into florets.
3) In boiling water, cook cauliflower for 7-10 minutes.
4) Drain florets, chop and put in a bowl.
5) To make sauce, in a pan,... - 45.5036
Wegmans Handmade Potato Gnocchi With Seasoned Tomato Sauce
Wegmans Nella Neeck shows you how to make home made gnocchi like her Nonna used to make in this video. This is a bit time consuming but really tasty, inexpensive, and hearty. This recipe yields fluffy, light, pillow like gnocchi and making it from scratch is... - 134.276