- » Cheese And Almond Biscuits
Cheese And Almond Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cheese And Almond Biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cheese And Almond Biscuits recipes.
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sift together the flour and salt, then stir in the ground almonds.
Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the cheese, then add the beaten egg and mix well to make a pliable... - 42.3822
Biscuits With Cream Cheese Hearts
In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
In another small bowl, combine almond extract and butter.
Dip each piece of cheese in butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture; lay pieces side-by-side on waxed paper.
Mix almonds with remaining cinnamon-sugar... - 38.8623
Chili Cheese Biscuits
Combine flour, baking powder and chili powder in mixing bowl.
Cut in butter until particles are fine.
Add milk, stirring until dough clings together.
Roll out on well-floured surface to a 12 x 9-inch rectangle.
Combine remaining ingredients; blend... - 36.7998
Baked Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Are you on a low carb diet and wondering what to have as a snack? Try these Baked Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits. These are perfect to munch on, or a great lunch put together with some crisp greens. Taka a look at the video for the ingredients and directions. - 115.811
Honey Almond Fondue
1. In fondue pot place chocolate after grating with cream and honey.
2. Let it heat gently, stirring such that smooth and melted.
3. Stir in almonds and serve with fresh fruit, cake and biscuits. - 29.3222
Almond Praline Fondue
1. Into a small saucepan add castor sugar and vanilla.
2. Leave over a low heat and such that sugar is liquid and golden brown.
3. Add almonds and onto a lightly greased cake tin pour and let it become cold.
4. Preferably with an electric blender grind... - 35.7843
Black Cherry And Almond Cheesecake
Black Cherry And Almond Cheesecake is an amazingly delicious version of dessert. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Black Cherry And Almond Cheesecake is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 46.6376
Peachy Cheese Cake
1 Place the butter in a large mixing bowl and microwave on full power for 1 1/2 minutes.
2 Mix in the biscuit (cracker) crumbs with 25g/1 oz (2 tablespoons) sugar. Press over the base of a large souffle dish or a 25cm/10 inch flan dish.
3 To make the jam easy... - 45.0814
Soften the butter and cream with the sugar. Add the vanilla essence, then beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition. Sift the flour and salt together and fold in the ground almonds. Work into the creamed mixture to form a dough, then... - 29.7204
Almond And Sultana Cheesecakes
1)Preheat oven to 180 degrees C or 350 degrees F or Gas Mark 4.
2)Take biscuits in a plastic bag and seal it. Crush the biscuits using a rolling pin.
3)Take poached egg rings or non stick pastry rings of size 3 ½ inches place them on a... - 47.0849
Chopped Almond Spread
1) In a bowl, blend the chopped almonds, cream cheese, chutney and salt together.
2) Stir in enough cream for a desired spreading consistency.
3) Spread the Chopped Almond Spread generously on cracker biscuits or Melba toast and serve. - 31.4271
Honey Almond Cranberry Bread
Rinse and drain the cranberries and place in a bowl.
Add the biscuit mix, allspice, orange rind and almonds and mix.
Add the eggs, honey, milk and orange juice and beat until well blended.
Spoon into 2 greased and floured 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans.
Bake in... - 38.0901
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Toss 1 1/4 cups raspberries with 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar; set aside in refrigerator.
Combine flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl.
Cut in margarine... - 46.2194
Cream Cheese Muffin Puffs
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon and almond extract.
In another small bowl, combine margarine and vanilla.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits; press or roll each to 3-inch circle.
Dip each cheese cube in margarine, then in sugar... - 37.5892
Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
1 In a medium mixing bowl cut cream cheese into biscuit mix until crumbly. Stir in the 1/3 cup milk. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface; knead gently 8 to 10 strokes.
2 On waxed paper roll dough to a 12x8-inch rectangle. Turn onto a greased baking sheet;... - 32.191
1. Mash the cream cheese well, blend in cream and chilli powder, mix well. Put the cream mixture into an icing gun or pastry tube.
2. Sprinkle almonds on each biscuit, force cheese mixture through icing gun or a pastry tube.
3. Sprinkle coriander and chill,... - 28.8554
Mystery Cheese Canapes
Play a guessing game with your guests by offering with before-meal drinks an assortment of wine-flavoured canapes.
Prepare basic mixture by blending cheese, butter and cream together until fluffy.
Season lightly with a whisper of cayenne or curry... - 38.7906
Cream Cheese Mousse Cake
Size of the Cake: 16cm = 6.3 inch width x 6 cm = 2.4 inch height
Required Time: Biscuit ~ 1 hr including baking and cooling time; mousse ~ 30 min for the process; cooling time: at least 2 hrs (you may want to freeze the cake, depending on the softness you... - 77.2082
1.Sieve cheese and biscuit crumbs through fine sieve separately.
2.Combine cheese with biscuit crumbs, cream, salt and pepper and blend it well.
3.Slowly add wine and stir well.
4.On a plate, keep the flan ring and fill the cheese... - 43.6773
1) Take a 9" tin and grease and line it's base.
2) Mix together biscuits with almonds and melted butter for the base.
3) Pack the biscuit base into the prepared tin and keep in refrigerator to allow chilling.
4) Whip cream cheese, sugar... - 45.8187
1. In a fondue pot, mix 1 1/2 cups cream with icing sugar.
2. On gentle heat gently stir such that the mixture is melted.
3. With the cornflour blend rest of cream and stir to fondue pot such that thickened.
4. Add essence as per taste and... - 33.1115
Baked Lemon Cheesecake
1. In a pan melt butter.
2. Add Amaretti biscuits and digestives while stirring constantly.
3. Press the ingredients in the base of a deep dish of 8 inches.
4. Blend Ricotta and cottage cheese.
5. Combine lemon rind, egg yolks, sour cream, cornflour... - 48.3073
Coconut And Apricot Cheesecake
Indulge your sweet tooth without the guilt! Coconut and apricot cheesecake recipe uses low fat ingredients making it a much loved dessert among health watchers. What are you waiting for? Lap it up! - 126.508
Cook spinach as directed on package; drain well.
Spread over bottom of 8-inch square baking dish or 2-quart casserole.
Combine mushroom soup, flour, milk and mushrooms in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until thickened.
Add cheese, stir until melted.
Stir... - 42.6453
Combine meatballs in gravy, mixed vegetables, onions, chili powder and pepper in 12x8-inch baking dish.
Bake uncovered at 425° for 20 minutes.
Prepare Chili Biscuits.
Remove casserole from oven; stir.
Place biscuits, cut-side up along 12-inch sides of baking... - 39.9421
This is a brilliant Pashka recipe. Pashka brings an authentic and unique Russian taste to your dinner spread. I am sure you will love the Pashka ! Try it! - 35.075
Western Shrimp Supreme
Cook mushrooms in butter till tender.
Push to one side in skillet; blend in flour.
Gradually stir in cream.
Bring to boil and cook and stir 1 minute.
Blend in soup, sherry, and cheese.
Stir in shrimp and artichokes.
Heat through, stirring gently.
Transfer to... - 44.1389
Very Fresh Herb Dip
1. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, combine the basil, almonds, parsley, oil and garlic. Pulse for 5-10 seconds.
2. Further add the sour cream, cheese, and soup mix. Pulse for 30 seconds or until well blended to a smooth consistency.
3.... - 38.8376
Fresh Cherry And Hazelnut Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Beat 15g/1/2oz/1 tbsp of the butter with the sugar and egg yolks in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in the lemon rind, grated nutmeg and ricotta cheese.
2. Melt the remaining butter in a small pan. Place... - 41.0352