- » Cheddar Zucchini Bake
Cheddar Zucchini Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheddar zucchini bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheddar zucchini bake recipes.
Cheddar Zucchini Supreme
1. Peel and slice the zucchini.
2. Grease a 1 1/2 quart baking casserole with butter or oil.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
4. In a skillet, melt the butter.
5. Add the zucchini and sautÃ© until limp.
6. Add the seasonings and... - 41.4914
Cheddar & Herbs Stuffed Zucchini
1. Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out most of the flesh, leaving a shell of about 5 mm (1/4 inch). Chop the flesh.
2. Melt the butter in a pan, add the green onion and red pepper and fry for 4-5 minutes, until soft. Add the chopped zucchini and... - 30.3404
Zucchini Cheddar Rolls
Make up hot roll mix by package directions and let rise until doubled in bulk.
Shred zucchini onto a sheet of foil and spread it out evenly.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and let stand about 20 minutes.
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter until... - 36.4728
Zucchini & Cheddar Stuffed Peppers
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Rinse bell peppers, cut off tops and remove seeds.
Reserve hollow peppers and tops.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add onions, garlic, zucchini and tomatoes.
Saute until zucchini is tender-crisp.
Do not overcook.
Set... - 37.541
Brown the sausage with the onion flakes and bell pepper in a skillet, stirring until sausage is crumbly; drain.
Combine the sausage mixture and zucchini in a large bowl; mix lightly.
Stir in the cracker crumbs, eggs and Cheddar cheese.
Spoon into a greased... - 32.5763
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Butter inside of shallow 2-quart baking dish.
Combine first 6 ingredients in bowl and mix well.
Place layer of zucchini in baking dish and layer with some of cheese mixture.
Repeat, ending with cheese mixture.
Combine breadcrumbs and... - 40.3277
Baked Zucchini And Parmesan
Baked Zucchini is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Baked Zucchini wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 32.627
Baked Seafood And Ham Zucchini Gratins
In a 10-inch saucepan combine the stuffing ingredients.
Simmer over moderate heat for 15 minutes.
Add the next 5 ingredients and continue simmering for a few minutes.
Add the flour and simmer for 5 more minutes, stirring frequently.
Turn off the heat and fold... - 37.6658
This Baked Zucchini tastes incredible ! Try this cheesy, creamed and herbed squash for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Baked Zucchini are welcome. - 32.0625
Cheesy Bacon Zucchini Bake
Seasoned zucchini tossed with onions, garlic, topped with mixed cheeses, breadcrumbs, bacon and baked to a golden, cheesy perfection. Yep this cheesy bacon zucchini bake it pretty darn tasty! Who needs baked macaroni and cheese when you can have this stuff!!... - 123.235
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the wheat germ, bread crumbs, and salt. Dip the zucchini slices into the beaten eggs and then into the seasoned crumbs. Arrange the slices on a buttered jelly roll pan.
3. Place a small dot of butter on each... - 27.0643
Zucchini Crust Ground Beef Bake
With your hands, press out any moisture from zucchini.
Beat eggs in a large bowl.
Lightly mix in zucchini and 1/2 cup each of the mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses.
Spread evenly in a lightly greased shallow 10- by 15-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven for 10... - 43.2911
1. Combine all ingredients in the order given.
2. Pour into a greased 9" pie plate.
3. Bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes.
4. This freezes well. - 28.7965
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash Zucchini well.
3. Chop the ends.
4. In a pot of boiling salted water, cook zucchini for 7 minutes.
5. Remove zucchini from water and lengthwise cut into half.
6. Using a spoon, scrape... - 41.0996
Shred enough of the unpeeled zucchini to make 4 cups, lightly packed into the cup.
Turn into a bowl and mix in the salt; let stand 1 hour.
Turn into a colander or strainer and press out liquid.
Combine zucchini, cheese, pepper, garlic powder, parsley, and... - 38.0851
Cheddar & Tarragon Tomato Pie
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Line an 8 inch flan dish with the shortcrust pastry and bake blind for 3-4 minutes.
Reduce the heat to 400°F.
Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the onions, garlic and zucchini until lightly browned.
Add the tomatoes, herbs and... - 34.1872
Zucchini Oven Omelette
In a 10-in.ovenproof skillet, saute zucchini and green pepper in oil until tender, about 3 minutes.
Combine eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream, butter, salt and pepper; pour over the vegetable mixture.
Cook and stir gently for 3 minutes or until eggs are set on... - 30.8496
Cut a piece of aluminum foil long enough to fit around a 1 1/2 quart souffle dish, allowing a 1 inch overlap; fold foil lengthwise into thirds.
Lightly butter one side of foil and bottom of dish.
Wrap foil around dish, buttered side against dish, allowing it... - 42.0599
Steam zucchini and onion until tender; mash.
Add salt, pepper, and pimento; let drain in colander.
Saute crumbs in butter.
Alternate layers of zucchini, mushroom soup, and crumbs in buttered casserole or individual dishes.
Cover with cheddar... - 37.8683
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Parboil squash 3 minutes.
Halve lengthwise and scoop out center.
Cook pulp until soft.
Blend with remaining ingredients except Parmesan.
Spoon into squash shells, sprinkle with Parmesan and bake until tops are bubbly, about 20 to 30... - 29.9486
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Saute mushrooms in oil in skillet until tender.
Remove to platter.
Saute green pepper, zucchini, onion and garlic in same skillet until zucchini is tender; drain.
Stir in mushrooms.
Beat eggs and cream in mixer bowl until... - 46.62
Cut off ends and scrub zucchini well; cook them whole in boiling, salted water to cover for about 12 minutes, or until they are tender but still firm.
Remove the squash from the water and cut each one in half lengthwise.
Scoop out the center pulp and invert... - 34.36
Grease an 8-inch square pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a medium bowl, beat eggs; stir in zucchini, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs, butter or margarine and 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
Spoon evenly into prepared pan; sprinkle with... - 36.266
Zucchini Tomato Quiche
1. With a grater or using the metal blade of a food processor, grate the Parmesan finely.
2. Add salt, oregano and a generous amount of pepper and mix well. Keep aside.
3. With a knife or using the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the... - 46.1948
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat together eggs, milk, salt, baking powder and flour until smooth.
Stir in parsley, onion, green chilis, cheese and zucchini.
Pour into greased 9 by 13 inch baking dish.
Toss bread cubes in melted margarine then... - 37.981
Crustless Zucchini Quiche
1. In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, green onions and red pepper; cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until softened. Let cool slightly.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs; stir in zucchini mixture, cheese, bread... - 29.107
Microwaved Zucchini Casserole
1. Wash the zucchini and cut into one centimeter rings
2. IN a pan on the stoven add about 60g of butter and fry the onions in it till soft
3. In a mixing bowl, mix together zucchini, onion, cheese, salt, pepper, Tabasco and beaten egg ... - 46.6792
Remove tips from zucchini, place in deep saucepan with 1/2 inch boiling salted water.
Cover and cook gently 5 minutes only.
Drain, rinse quickly in cool water, then cut into lengthwise slices.
Sprinkle a large greased baking dish with cracker crumbs.
Use half... - 39.5044
1. Boil zucchini for 20 minutes.
2. Drain water out of it and mash them.
3. SautÃ© onion in 2 tablespoons butter
4. Add to zucchini with garlic, crackers, cheese, remaining 4 tablespoons butter, eggs and seasonings.
5. Mix all ingredients evenly.
6.... - 47.046
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Zucchini Casserole to double that fun. This Zucchini Casserole is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 45.0988
Preheat oven to 350°.
In the olive oil and margarine saute garlic and onion until onion is soft.
Add zucchini, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Stir for a few minutes until zucchini is well coated but not soft.
In individual casseroles, or in a 1-quart greased... - 42.494
Farmhouse Zucchini Spoonbread
In a colander, mix zucchini with salt and crush gently with your hands; set aside 30 minutes to drain.
Rinse well under cool running water.
With your hands, squeeze as much moisture from squash as possible.
Lay squash out on towels and pat dry.
In a large... - 42.4887
Original Zucchini Casserole
Wash and stem the zucchini.
Cut into one-half-inch cubes.
Place in a pan with the peppers and salted water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for seven minutes.
Drain and set aside.
In a skillet heat the two tablespoons butter and... - 38.8352
Cut unpeeled zucchini in half lengthwise.
Boil in salted water for 5 minutes.
Scoop out seeds and some of the pulp.
Discard or use for another purpose.
Cook carrot, peas and garlic in small amount of salted water until tender.
Mix crumbs,... - 42.7744
1) Cut extra long slices of cheese into three equal portions making 12 slices.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Melt butter and pour over rye bread cubes.
4) Use a 1 1/2-quart casserole to grease.
5) Alternately place layers of zucchini,... - 45.3467
Courgettes Zucchini Provencale
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pan, heat the oil and saute the courgettes, onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
3) Add the tomatoes and season to taste and stir for 3 minutes more.
4) Place half of the courgettes mixture in an... - 42.7363
Broiled Stuffed Zucchini
1. Place crackers in a plastic bag and crush using a rolling pin.
2. Add salt and pepper to the crumbs and set aside.
3. Slice off the ends of the zucchini and cut lengthwise into halves.
4. In a large saucepan, bring salted water to a... - 45.2837
Stuffed Zucchini Elegante
Split zucchini in half lengthwise.
Place, cut side down, in a 12- to 14-inch frying pan.
Add about 1/2 inch water, cover, and place over high heat.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and boil gently until zucchini are slightly soft when pierced, 4 to 5... - 35.1455
Vegetarian Zucchini Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Boil just enough water to cover the zucchini in a deep 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the zucchini and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove from the water and allow the zucchini to cool.
4) Half the... - 47.1255
Zucchini With Cheese
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray a 9x9x2-inch casserole dish with a non-fat cooking spray.
With a stiff brush, scrub zucchini well.
Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
In a medium bowl, combine flour and 1/2 tsp.lite salt, 1/2 tsp.oregano, and 1/8... - 40.3713