- » Cheddar Twist
Cheddar Twist Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheddar twist recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheddar twist recipes.
Sesame Cheddar Twists
Lynn demonstrates how to make Sesame-Cheddar Twists. These are great for appetizers or serve them with soup. Easy to make and very versatile. The cheese can be changed to suit your own taste. - 107.161
Blend pie crust mix and cheese in a bowl; add the cold water according to the package directions.
Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface into a rectangle, about 16x10 inches.
Using 1 1/2 tablespoons of the butter, place thin slices evenly over half of... - 38.0071
Tuna Casserole With A Twist
In large saucepan, whisk together evaporated milk and flour; cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly, stirring occasionally.
Add cheese; stir until cheese melts.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook until heated through. - 24.9955
Rub butter into sifted flour.
Add 1/2 of the grated cheese, stir in egg; mix well.
Roll out dough to 1/8 in.thickness on floured board.
Cut out 1/4 in. x 4 1/2 in. strips.
Twist 2 strips together, place on greased oven tray, sprinkle with remaining cheese.... - 32.2562
New Twist Dish
Heat oven to 400°.
Cook and stir onion and green pepper in butter until onion is tender.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Pour into 1 1/2-qt casserole.
Cover; bake 30 min., or until bubbly.
Garnish with twist of tomato, if desired. - 29.6465
Corn Cheese Twists
Corn Cheese Twists has a wonderful taste. The cheese gives the Corn Cheese Twists a velvety taste. - 35.9381
Insert shredding disc.
Shred cheese leave in work bowl.
Change to metal blade and add flour, pepper, and butter to work bowl.
Process continuously until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
With motor running, pour egg yolk mixture through feed tube and continue... - 36.0204
Savory Cheese Twists
In a bowl, beat egg white to blend well with mustard and horseradish.
On a floured board, roll dough with a floured rolling pin into a 12- by 15-inch rectangle.
(Let dough rest 5 minutes if it's too springy to stay in place.) Spread with 1/3 cup of the egg... - 32.4919
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a medium-size bowl; cut in butter or margarine and cheese with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle water over; mix lightly with a fork until mixture holds together and leaves side of bowl clean.
2.... - 25.9428
Heat oven to 425°.
Mix onions, cheese and 1 tablespoon margarine.
Mix baking mix and milk until soft dough forms.
Smooth dough into ball on lightly floured cloth-covered board; knead 5 times.
Roll or pat into rectangle, 8 x 6 inches.
Spread onion mixture... - 39.0204
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°
2) In a medium-size bowl sift flour, baking powder, and salt.
3) Using a pastry blender cut in butter or margarine and cheese.
4) Rub the mixture until crumbly.
5) Sprinkle water over it and mix lightly with... - 38.7723
Mix biscuit mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives until particles are the size of rice kernels.
Mix in prunes and cheese.
Pour in the cream; stir with a fork until dough follows fork.
Gently form dough... - 42.1189
Cheese 'n Ham Twist
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine in large mixing bowl sugar, salt, butter and milk.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir in egg and yeast.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough, beating well after each addition.
Knead on floured surface until smooth and satiny,... - 42.3753
Macaroni & Cheese With A Twist
Macaroni and Cheese with Ham and Peas is Betty's version of the regular mac and cheese. If you love this combination, you will definitely love this recipe. Her white sauce is excellent and creates a lot of difference to the dish. Watch this video and give it... - 129.718
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, Parmesan cheese, and caraway seed.
Cut in butter or margarine till pieces are the size of small peas.
Stir in Cheddar cheese.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the beer or water over part of the dry mixture; gently toss... - 41.1228
Quick Pastry Twists
Combine cheese with pie crust mix; add water and blend according to package directions.
Turn out on a lightly floured board and roll into a 4 by 15-inch strip.
Brush with egg and sprinkle evenly with caraway, poppy, or sesame seed, or coarse salt.
Cut across... - 32.7723
Crispy Cheese Twists
In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, garlic and pepper; beat until light and fluffy.
Stir in cheese, milk, parsley and dill.
Gradually add flour, mixing thoroughly.
Divide dough into 20 pieces.
Roll each piece into a 10-in log; cut each in half and twist... - 43.6279
Eggs Tetrazzini With Spinach Twists
1 In a medium saucepan, put the eggs.
2 Add about 1 inch water to cover.
3 Bring rapidly to a boil.
4 Remove the pan from the heat.
5 Cover and allow to stand for 20 minutes.
6 In a large saucepan, bring 3 quarts salted water to a... - 42.6902
Pasta Twists With Fresh Coriander And Walnut Sauce
1) In a pan with salted boiling water, boil the pasta for 15 min, drain well and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, add the cheese, walnuts, coriander, salt and black pepper; blend well.
3) On a warmed serving dish place the pasta, pour over the sauce and... - 38.2024
Cheddar Cheese Muffins With Apple Butter
Simple cheddar cheese muffins with apple butter is a twist on the classic cheese muffins recipe. Bake up the easy muffins and serve them with a warm and flavorful apple butter dip. the dip made with apple jelly, cinnamon and butter is really yummy. - 46.7565
Veg Panini With Cheddar Cheese
Classic Italian panini sandwich!!! This is video to prepare panini sandwich with onion, tomatoes, jalapeño and cheese. This gives a twist to the ordinary panini sandwich. Its is baked to perfection, the grilled sandwiches are a great breakfast. - 98.7118
1. In large bowl, with fork, combine flour, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper. With pastry blender or two knives used scissors fashion, cut in butter or margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2. With fork, stir in cheese and water just until... - 32.6618
Cheddar Bacon Puffs
1) Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2) Carefully separate each biscuit into 4 thin layers.
3) Take each layer to place 1 piece of bacon, 1/8 of the cheese (about 1 1/2 teaspoons), and 1/4 teaspoon chives, in the center.
4) Gather all the edges of... - 37.0743
Twist each sausage in half and cut into two small sausages. Place these in a baking tin and cook in a preheated moderately hot oven (200°C/400°F, Gas Mark 6) for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, stretch the rashers on a flat surface with the back of a knife.... - 22.3415
Crunchy Canyon Snack Mix
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) In large bowl, combine pretzel twists, crackers, bagel chips and breadsticks.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine and all remaining ingredients.
4) Mix them well.
5) Pour margarine mixture... - 47.4407
Garden Pasta Salad
Cook rotini according to package directions. Rinse with cold water. Drain.
Combine cooked rotini and all remaining salad ingredients in large bowl.
Stir together sugar, vinegar and oil in small bowl until sugar dissolves. Pour dressing over salad; toss... - 37.3102
Tomato Salmon Pie Ettes
1. As per label directions cook rice, drain and transfer to a medium-size bowl.
2. Drizzle over with Italian dressing and toss to mix well.
3. Let it chill at least an hour to season and blend flavors.
4. In a small saucepan soften the gelatin in 3/4... - 46.713
Spicy Stuffed Pancakes
1) For the pancakes, in a bowl, sift flour with salt and make a well in the centre.
2) In the well, add the egg, oil and half the amount of milk.
3) Slowly whisk the mixture, incorporating the flour little at a time.
4) Add in the remaining milk,... - 44.4238
Crab And Cheese Dip
Mix together all ingredients for Crab & Cheese Dip and chill.
To make Cheese Twists, sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Blend in margarine; add cheese.
Beat egg yolk with 1 tablespoon water, add to mixture and mix to form a dough.
Knead lightly; chill 30... - 42.8633
Cook spaghetti twists according to package directions.
Rinse with cold water to cool.
Drain very well.
Add remaining ingredients in order given.
Mix together well.
Chill until ready to serve. - 41.1203
Frank In Bun Special
Split frankfurter[s] lengthwise, not cutting completely through.
Place bun[s] on piece[s] of waxed paper large enough to wrap bun[s] and secure by twisting both ends.
Spread mustard on bun[s].
Place frankfurter[s] in bun[s].
Fill with sauerkraut; sprinkle... - 35.4833
Macaroni And Cheese
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the pasta twists and boil for about 9 minutes or until al dente.
Meanwhile, heat the butter in a large skillet or saucepan and cook the onion for 5 minutes over medium-low heat... - 43.5599
About 45 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 375°F.
In large skillet, in butter, saute diced ham until light brown.
Add tomatoes, green pepper, seasoned salt and pepper, and paprika.
Simmer 15 minutes, using spoon to break tomatoes into small pieces, and... - 42.7004
Broccoli bake is a simple to cook, delicious main course dish. You can make broccoli bake with fresh broccoli and lots of cheese to give it a cheesy twist. Try adding some vegetables like cauliflower or meats like chicken to make it further enjoyable. - 40.4499
Fruit Antipasto Platter
Twist crown from pineapple. Quarter pineapple lengthwise; remove core. Cut whole fruit from skin; slice fruit into thin wedges.
Arrange fruit, onion, cheese and artichoke hearts on lettuce-lined platter; serve with dressing. Garnish, if desired. - 25.2323
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine first 7 ingredients in abowl.
Spread mixture on frankfurter rolls.
Wrap each roll in aluminum foil, twisting ends securely.
Bake for 10 minutes. - 33.9222
1) In a bowl cream together cheese and butter.
2) Blend in dry ingredients and mix smoothly.
4) Take out and roll the pastry thinly.
5) Using a pastry wheel or sharp knife, cut dough into twenty-four 1 x 6 pieces.
6) Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 35.6255
Hot Cheese Funnies
Dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in flour and cheese.
Knead dough until smooth.
(Add more flour a teaspoon at a time, if too sticky.) Break off walnut sized pieces and roll into 12 inch long ropes.
Twist into pretzel shapes or let the kids make a few shapes of... - 33.7335
Chicken And Broccoli Braid
Combine the chicken, broccoli, bell pepper and Cheddar cheese in a large bowl; mix lightly.
Press the garlic into the chicken mixture.
Add the dillweed, mayonnaise and salt; mix well.
Unroll the crescent roll dough; do not separate.
Arrange the longest side... - 44.9786
Texas Cheese Straws
1. Grease two large cookie sheets. In a small bowl, combine the paprika, thyme, ground red pepper, and salt.
2. Unfold 1 puff-pastry sheet. On lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll pastry into 14-inch square. Lightly brush with egg white.... - 33.1177
Mac And Cheese Nuggets
Tired of all the mainstream appetizers? Then watch this video and try your hands at something new! Watch to know and learn more! This easy treat will knock everyone's socks off and effectively have you crowned as the kitchen queen or king! - 125.581
Festive Dilly Roll-ups
Stir together cheese, cream cheese and seasoned pepper in medium bowl.
Spread each tortilla with 1/4 cream cheese mixture. Arrange 2 strips pepper and 3 green beans on center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Wrap each tortilla in plastic food wrap,... - 31.4729
Mac 'n Cheese Pie
Thinking about what to cook for dinner tonight. Here is a simple and easy Mac n cheese recipe with a slight twist. It is an instant hit with both kids and adults. a really nice variation of the popular Macoroni and Cheese. - 40.9119
1) In a blender, add chicken, celery, almonds, onion, lemon juice, salt, pepper, mayonnaise and cheese.
2) Blend till well pasted.
3) Scoop out the center of each French roll and fill in the chicken mixture.
4) Wrap each roll in aluminum foil.
5)... - 43.0834
Crab shrimp casserole is nothing but a traditional casserole with a twist. It has seafood in it. Simple, quick and easy casserole, crab shrimp casserole is filling, delicious and full of goodness of seafood. - 41.0703
Chicken N Chilies Crescent Popovers
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In medium bowl, combine chicken, sour cream, cheese, green chilies and olives.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
Press or roll each to 10x5-inch rectangle.
Cut each rectangle in half crosswise, forming... - 35.9003
In large mixer bowl, combine 1 1/4 cups of the flour, the yeast, and cheese.
In saucepan, heat water, sugar, vegetable shortening, and salt just until warm; stir occasionally to melt vegetable shortening.
Add to dry ingredients in mixer bowl; add egg.
Beat at... - 41.1295
Easy Tomato Cheese Bisque
Easy tomato cheese bisque is a savory and light bisque made with tomato juice and cheese soup. Spiced with mustard and twisted with a hint of worcestershire sauce, the easy tomato cheese bisque is cooked with rice in it. Creamy and delicious, it makes a great... - 42.8529
In mixing bowl, stir together flour and salt.
Cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add water, a tablespoon at a time, stirring with a fork till dough forms a ball.
Wrap in waxed paper; chill 1 hour.
On floured surface, roll the pastry to 6-inch... - 38.3618
Flatten the veal with a rolling pin.
Place the slices of ham so they cover half of each fillet then fold the meat to cover the ham.
Dip in seasoned flour then in beaten egg and crumbs.
Heat the butter and oil in a large pan and fry the veal quickly on either... - 39.3521
Parmesan Barber's Poles
Grease 2 cookie sheets.
Mix Parmesan cheese and paprika; reserve.
Beat remaining ingredients except egg until dough leaves side of bowl.
Turn onto floured surface; gather into a ball.
Knead 20 to 25 times.
Cover with bowl; let stand 15 minutes.
Heat oven to... - 41.7461
1. Allow cheese and margarine to stand at room temperature so that it softens.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
3. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
4. In a large bowl, combine the cheese and butter.
5. Cream by beating with a spoon, until... - 36.8582
1 Preheat the oven.
2 In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and salt.
3 Add in the cayenne and black pepper.
4 Add the two cheeses along with the butter and rub the mixture to the crumbly texture.
5 Bring the mixture together,... - 41.8823
King Pak Twice Baked Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Put the potatoes on a tray and bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 60 minutes, or until tender.
3. Slice off the 1/3rd part of each potato from one side, scoop out insides and mash.
4. In a bowl add... - 41.9649
1)In a wide bowl, mix , celery, almonds, onion, lemon juice, salt, pepper, mayonnaise and cheese well.
2)Fill the chicken mixture into the center of each French roll. You will have to first scoop out the centers of each French roll.
3)Place each roll... - 42.0536
Cut tops off all 12 rolls.
Scoop out soft part in both tops and bottoms.
Butter inside of tops well.
Mix all ingredients thoroughly, adding liquid ingredients last, and taking special care that the filling is not too sloppy.
It may be advisable to cut down on... - 46.5077
Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches
Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches packs in the richness of ham and chicken. These Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches are a favorite among kids. Give this yummy Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwich a try. - 39.7185
Salad Platter With Pheasant
Fed up of the same old salads? Here is a great video showing you how to cook your pheasant for a salad. A simple light marination, and a delicious herbed dressing to go over it, this is a great way to try this. Arranged in clusters along with the other... - 96.8958
Culinary Carrie: Sesame Cheese Straws
1. Thaw puff pastry dough in refrigerator overnight.
2. Next day, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Prepare a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4. On a baking sheet lay one of the pastry sheets, cover it with cheese.
5.... - 107.489
Are you over with grilled chicken? Watch this video of Grilled Mesa Chicken recipe and you will want to eat it. This dish is a beautiful combination of crisp grilled chicken and flavorsome cheese with some fresh herbs on top. Try it out on your barbecue! - 122.138
Cheesy Tuna Melts
Have a look at this video recipe of Cheesy Tuna Melts. These zesty little treats provide an updated, lower fat twist on an old classic. Perfect for lunch or a quick weeknight dinner. You will definitely get rave reviews if you serve these at your parties. Bon... - 114.853
Learn to make a comfort food favorite with a twist: using Turkey and cornmeal grits. - 115.97
Need a quick, last minute appetizer to serve at your holiday party? Try making these Cheese Straws! - 136.767
Create a turkey twist on burgers. Turkey and the works are baked and ready to serve in 30 minutes. - 34.3636
Preheat oven to 450F.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt into medium bowl.
Cut shortening into flour mixture, with a pastry blender or 2 knives (used scissors-fashion), until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Make a well in the center.
Pour in 2/3 cup... - 32.4888
Twist off and crack the lobster claws.
Remove the meat.
Cut each lobster in half lengthways along the back with a sharp knife and remove the stomach sacs, gills and the black vein running down the tails.
Carefully remove the green, creamy livers in the heads... - 40.1528
Double Cheese Twisters
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine in mixing bowl curry powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, butter, sugar, salt and milk.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add egg yolks and yeast.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough, beating well after each addition. (For first... - 40.4948
Spicy Dallas Cheese Straws
Thaw puff pastry as label directs.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix paprika, thyme, ground red pepper, and salt.
Grease 2 large cookie sheets.
Unfold 1 sheet puff pastry onto lightly floured surface.
With floured rolling pin, roll pastry into 14" by 14"... - 41.65
Beefy Nachos Crescent Bake
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
PLACE beef and onion in large skillet; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Brown beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to separate beef.
Stir in chili... - 42.7606
Seasoned Vegetable Tacos
Cut 8 (12- x 10-inch) pieces of aluminum foil; fold each piece in half lengthwise.
Open foil slightly, and twist ends to form boats.
Place foil boats on a large baking sheet, flattening bottoms.
Place corn tortillas inside boats, pressing gently to form... - 40.3504
Cornbread Quiche Squares
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Spread the pastry dough in a 13 by 9 inch pan
3) Force down the pastry on the bottom and 1 inch up sides to form crust.
4) Bake in the for 5 minutes.
5) Remove the pan from oven.
6) In a bowl mix together... - 45.9954
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
3. In a large mixer bowl, tip in the 1 1/4 cups of the flour, the yeast, and cheese and mix well
4. In another saucepan, heat the water and add the sugar, Crisco and the salt... - 41.2492
Avocado And Tomato Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 385 degrees.
2) Liberally grease a heatproof dish.
3) Slice the tomatoes horizontally in half and then scoop out and reserve the pulp. Ensure that the skins are not pierced. Put the tomato shells in the... - 45.4875
Easy Potatoes Au Gratin
Today, Scott is making potatoes au gratin for one of his cousin. He got the recipe from one of the best restaurants and developed his own potatoes au gratin which is really easy to put together. He is making a delicious authentic French mornay sauce to go... - 105.124
Corn And Pepper Pancakes
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose, and let steam for about 5 minutes in the refrigerator. Working over a... - 35.3597
Pasta In Soured Cream Sauce
1. Boil 2 litres (3 1/2 pints) water in a kettle and pour into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass howl. Add 10 ml (2 level tsp) salt and half of the vegetable oil.
2. Bring the water back to a full rolling boil in the microwave oven set on HIGH. Quickly... - 36.1303
Smoked Tomato Soup
To create this satisfying soup, plum tomatoes are smoked on a stovetop smoker, a simple process that infuses them with deep, rich flavor. Pair the soup with our Cheddar Cheese Panini for a comforting lunch or supper. - 40.9647
Potato Poblano Tacos
1. MAKE THE POTATO-POBLANO FILLING: Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under a broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning with tongs until charred and black all over. Place them in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose them, and put... - 35.3352
Sweet Potato Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Take an oven safe dish, and layer onion at the bottom. Top it with potato, and zucchini.
3. In a small bowl, combine garlic, rosemary, chicken stock cubes, milk, salt, pepper, and seasoning.
4. Drop... - 95.754
Easy Grilled Pizza
In a mood of tasting a different kind of pizza, then do try this one. Chef Victoria shows how to make BBQ Pizza. It's something different but yet tasty and easy to make. - 108.432
Scalloped Potatoes- Gratin
This Scalloped Potatoes Recipe - Gratin is absolutely amazing for upcoming Christmas or for any other day of the year. This simply spectacular and deliciously fabulous recipe is a true joy for potato lovers. - 0
Savory Slow Cooked Beef Chili
Think cooking the perfect chili is a difficult task? Then you must watch this video to know and believe that while the process maybe time consuming, it isn't tough! This is a recipe for slow cooked chili and turns out amazing because, as they say, good things... - 114.997
Baked Vegetarian Bolognese Pasta
Who said Bolognese has to have meat? Watch this video in which Holistic Chef Charles Crouch gives you tips on how to make a Vegetarian Bolognese Pasta Bake in which the meat is substituted with delicious Portobello mushrooms. This makes for one easy casserole... - 117.964
Biscuits And Gravy
1. For biscuits, preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. For biscuits, in a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar, and garlic powder. Mix well using fork.
3. Throw grated butter and mix to combine.
4. Drop cheddar cheese and... - 104.41