- » Cheddar Tomato Egg
Cheddar Tomato Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheddar tomato egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheddar tomato egg recipes.
Welsh Rarebit Sauce With Egg And Tomato
Prepare the Welsh rarebit sauce: melt the butter.
Add the grated cheese and the milk.
Stir over low heat until the cheese melts.
Season and adjust consistency with a little extra milk if necessary.
Lay the required number of trimmed toast slices in a shallow... - 49.3588
Scrambled Eggs With Melted Cheddar
I just cherish eggs, and Scrambled Eggs With Melted Cheddar is in top 10 my favourite food list. Scrambled Eggs With Melted Cheddar is easy to make and the tomatoes slices just give the Scrambled Eggs With Melted Cheddar a prefect yumlogical taste. - 40.1189
Skillet Sun Dried Tomato And Cheddar Bread
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine all dry ingredients in a med.
Stir in jalapeno, cheddar and chopped tomato.In a separate bowl whisk together eggs and milk.
Stir liquids into the dry mixture and then mix in peanut oil.
Lightly oil and heat... - 39.2045
Eggs Baked With Onions
The eggs baked with onions recipe is a great side that can be served with any meal with rice or mashed potatoes. Cokked in the microwave, the onion rings are topped with eggs with chili powder and prepared along with milk. Sprinkled with cheese, the eggs... - 41.3438
Cheddar & Tarragon Tomato Pie
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Line an 8 inch flan dish with the shortcrust pastry and bake blind for 3-4 minutes.
Reduce the heat to 400°F.
Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the onions, garlic and zucchini until lightly browned.
Add the tomatoes, herbs and... - 34.1872
Tomato Cheddar Dill Bread
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 375°F Lightly grease a 5- by 9-inch loaf pan.
STIR TOGETHER the flour, cheese, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl.
In another bowl, combine the tomato puree, onion, dill, oil, and eggs.
Add this mixture to the dry... - 35.2526
Tasty Oven-roasted Spinach And Cheddar Tomatoes
Raw or cooked, spinach are powerhouse of essential nutrients. And what better way to make the most of it then roast it with tomatoes and some cheddar cheese. A gourmet delicacy, even you can prepare this simple dish at home following the instructions as... - 104.395
Tomato Tart With Cheddar Crust
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 3. Blitz the flour, butter and cheese in a food processor until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, add the egg, then whizz again until it forms a ball.
2. Lightly dust a cool surface with flour, then roll out the pastry. Line... - 32.3267
Onions Cheddar Strata
Rye bread, tomatoes and grilled onions baked under a layer of Cheddar cheese and eggs. - 35.0025
Eggplant And Cheddar Omelet
1. In a bowl of cold water, soak the eggplant for 1/2 hour.
2. Dry eggplant well.
3. In a skillet, add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
4. Add eggplant and garlic or garlic powder.
5. Saute until eggplant begins to brown.
6. Add tomato sauce... - 41.076
Cheddar Cheese Casserole
Drain chili peppers.
Remove seeds and chop peppers coarsely.
In a medium-sized bowl melt butter on high 30 seconds.
Add onion and heat, uncovered, on high 3 minutes or until tender.
Add chili peppers, tomato sauce and salt to onion.
Cook, uncovered, on high 6... - 34.5949
Huevos Rancheros With Cheddar Cheese
Huevos Rancheros is a tempting and simple dish. The flavors of this aroma of this wonderful breakfast will make your day! You just have to try this Huevos Rancheros recipe. - 41.1058
Cheddar And Onion Quiche Without Cream
This crisp short crust pastry and a just-set no-cream cheesy and onion filling is a good perfect for dinner parties, Sunday brunches, pot lucks, picnics and even afternoon tea. You can whip up this tasty, homemade quiche in no time and serve it warm or... - 88.9112
Tomato Cheese Souffle
Melt butter; blend in flour, salt and cayenne.
Gradually add tomato juice.
Cook over hot water, stirring constantly until thick.
Add cheese, then slowly add beaten egg yolks; cool.
Beat egg whites stiff, but not dry; fold in.
Pour into greased baking... - 39.68
Mini Cheddar Appetizers
• Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
• Reconstitute tomatoes, if necessary, according to package directions. Drain well and chop.
• Combine all ingredients. Mix well. Divide the mixture evenly between the mini pastry shells.
•... - 23.3202
Four Star Cheddar Meat Loaf
Combine all ingredients except sliced cheese.
Pack into 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees about 1 1/2 hours.
Let stand five min.
If desired, remove to shallow pan and place cheese star cutouts on top.
Return to 400 degree oven for a few minutes until... - 36.8468
Tomatoes & Eggs Italian
Immerse tomatoes in boiling water to cover for 5 to 10 seconds; lift out.
Peel, core, cut into cubes, and let drain for several minutes.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, until... - 29.4558
Eggplant And Cheddar Omelette
Soak the eggplant in a bowl of cold water for 1/2 hour.
Dry eggplant well.
Place 3 tablespoons of olive oil into skillet.
Add eggplant and garlic or garlic powder.
Saute until eggplant begins to brown.
Add tomato sauce and heat through.
Heat... - 41.2992
Eggs And Tomato Stew
Cook and stir sausage in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until brown; drain.
Stir in tomatoes and chilies.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Break each egg into measuring cup or saucer; holding cup or saucer close to tomato mixture, slip 1 egg at a time onto... - 34.017
Vegetable And Cheddar Frittata
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine cilantro, 1/4, teaspoon salt, and next 3 ingredients in a bowl, stir well with a whisk.
3. Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot. Add corn, and saute 1 minute. Add green onions and... - 27.6002
Cheddar Potato Frittata
Cook chopped potato in a saucepan in boiling water to cover 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add potato, tomato, and next 3 ingredients; saute until onion is... - 39.377
Cheddar Potato Frittata
1. Cook potato in a saucepan in boiling water to cover 10 to 12 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add potato, tomato, and next 3 ingredients; saute until onion is... - 30.613
Baked Turkey Cheddar Sandwiches
Dip bread into mixture of eggs, milk, and seasoned salt.
Brown on both sides in hot butter.
Put 6 slices in shallow baking dish.
Mix soup, evaporated milk, broth, condiment sauce, pepper, and turkey.
Spoon on toast slices.
Top with remaining slices, and... - 46.0711
Delicious Beef Cheddar Casserole For Twenty
Cook the noodles according to package directions and drain.
Saute the onion in butter in large skillet until soft, then add the beef and cook until browned, stirring to break up large pieces.
Add the peppers, tomato sauce, corn, chili powder and salt and mix... - 35.5976
Cheddar & Sausage Tamale Pie
In small mixing bowl, combine corn muffin mix, egg and milk just until moistened.
In 8 inch square baking dish, combine ground beef, sausage, onion and garlic.
Microwave at high (10) 6 to 9 minutes, until meat loses pink color; stir after 3... - 45.7363
Bacon And Cheddar Chicken Breasts
1. In a large frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Pour off all but 3 tablespoons of pan drippings.
2. Use your hands to flatten chicken to an even thickness. Dip chicken into egg, then into bread... - 26.5966
Cheddar Cheese Pie
Bake pie shell.
Heat oven to 325Â°.
Heat cheese, onion, salt, mustard and Worcestershire sauce over low heat, stirring until cheese is melted.
Remove from heat.
In large bowl, beat eggs until foamy; gradually add cheese mixture and continue beating until... - 39.4449
Deep Fried Cheddar Balls
Mix the cheese, eggs, flour, baking powder, chile, coriander leaves, and salt thoroughly.
If the mixture is too wet, add in a little more flour; if it is too dry, mix in a little beaten egg white.
Form the mixture into teaspoonfuls and put them aside on a... - 38.2884
Cheddar And Black Bean Fritters
In a bowl whisk together well the cornmeal, the flour, the baking powder, the cayenne, the salt, and the cumin, whisk in the milk and the yolk, and stir in the Cheddar and the beans.
In another bowl beat the whites until they hold soft peaks and fold them... - 27.5191
Bacon & Cheddar Strata -- Lynn's Easter Brunch
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Bacon & Cheddar Strata that is perfect for Easter Brunch. This is also appropriate for any other holiday or brunch get together. From Taste of Home. - 0
Eggs Baked In Tomato Cups
1) From the tomatoes, remove the seeds and pulp carefully.
2) Drain the tomato halves by putting them up-side down.
3) Along with fresh herbs and shallots, chop the pulp and season with pepper and salt.
4) Into each empty tomato shell,... - 42.224
Baked Tomatoes And Eggs
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut out the tops of the tomatoes, then scoop out the easy-to-remove pulp.
Saute onion in oil.
Mix 1/2 cup of pulp with onion, bread crumbs and seasonings.
Fill tomato shells approximately one-third full with crumb mixture.
Break an egg... - 37.9822
Tomato Egg Nests
Tomato Egg Nests has a Matchless taste.The Carrots and Cheese gives the Tomato Egg Nests Luxurious taste. - 33.4087
Baked Eggs In Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a greased 9 inch pie pan, scoop and place the tomatoes, with the cut sides up, then bake without the lid for 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Break and add 1 egg into each tomato half.
4) Combine the crumbs,... - 42.6037
Tomato Egg Scallop
1. Preheat the oven at (375°).
2. In a medium-size saucepan saute onion in 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine just until soft.
3. Stir in tomato juice, salt, sugar, cloves and bay leaf simmer with cover for about 30 minutes.
4.... - 44.8414
Egg Tomato And Cheese Buns
Arrange muffin halves on baking sheet.
Broil until lightly toasted.
Remove from oven and set aside.
In mixing bowl, chop eggs.
Stir in bacon, if using, mayonnaise, onion, salt, and pepper to taste.
Spread evenly over muffin halves.
Top with tomato slices and... - 43.5694
Egg And Milk Soup
Heat oil in a deep kettle.
Add garlic, tomatoes, and salt; cook over low heat for 10 minutes; add marjoram and milk.
Heat, but do not boil; add cheese.
Heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted.
Break eggs into soup, spacing evenly.
Cook gently... - 34.4286
Egg And Bacon Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6
2. Roll out the dough on a floured surface and use it to line 18-20 inch deep patty pans.
3. Bake the pans blind in a preheated hot oven for 15 minutes
4. In another large bowl, tip in... - 44.1366
Trim crusts from bread; cut bread into 1-inch pieces.
Place half of the bread in ungreased 8 X 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Mix cheese, onion, salt, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper.
Spread over bread in dish; top with remaining bread.
Beat eggs and milk;... - 34.3275
Enchiladas With Eggs
Preparation saute onion, green pepper and garlic in butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour, salt, and chili powder, add tomatoes and meat stock.
Cook until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
Dip tortillas, one at a time, in hot oil, then in hot sauce.... - 35.1937