- » Cheddar Tomato Egg
Cheddar Tomato Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheddar tomato egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheddar tomato egg recipes.
Welsh Rarebit Sauce With Egg And Tomato
Prepare the Welsh rarebit sauce: melt the butter.
Add the grated cheese and the milk.
Stir over low heat until the cheese melts.
Season and adjust consistency with a little extra milk if necessary.
Lay the required number of trimmed toast slices in a shallow... - 48.2644
Eggs Baked With Onions
The eggs baked with onions recipe is a great side that can be served with any meal with rice or mashed potatoes. Cokked in the microwave, the onion rings are topped with eggs with chili powder and prepared along with milk. Sprinkled with cheese, the eggs... - 43.3707
Scrambled Eggs With Melted Cheddar
I just cherish eggs, and Scrambled Eggs With Melted Cheddar is in top 10 my favourite food list. Scrambled Eggs With Melted Cheddar is easy to make and the tomatoes slices just give the Scrambled Eggs With Melted Cheddar a prefect yumlogical taste. - 42.2448
Skillet Sun Dried Tomato And Cheddar Bread
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine all dry ingredients in a med.
Stir in jalapeno, cheddar and chopped tomato.In a separate bowl whisk together eggs and milk.
Stir liquids into the dry mixture and then mix in peanut oil.
Lightly oil and heat... - 41.4447
Cheddar & Tarragon Tomato Pie
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Line an 8 inch flan dish with the shortcrust pastry and bake blind for 3-4 minutes.
Reduce the heat to 400°F.
Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the onions, garlic and zucchini until lightly browned.
Add the tomatoes, herbs and... - 35.9722
Tomato Cheddar Dill Bread
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 375°F Lightly grease a 5- by 9-inch loaf pan.
STIR TOGETHER the flour, cheese, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl.
In another bowl, combine the tomato puree, onion, dill, oil, and eggs.
Add this mixture to the dry... - 36.8259
Tasty Oven-roasted Spinach And Cheddar Tomatoes
Raw or cooked, spinach are powerhouse of essential nutrients. And what better way to make the most of it then roast it with tomatoes and some cheddar cheese. A gourmet delicacy, even you can prepare this simple dish at home following the instructions as... - 101.151
Tomato Tart With Cheddar Crust
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 3. Blitz the flour, butter and cheese in a food processor until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, add the egg, then whizz again until it forms a ball.
2. Lightly dust a cool surface with flour, then roll out the pastry. Line... - 33.2629
Onions Cheddar Strata
Rye bread, tomatoes and grilled onions baked under a layer of Cheddar cheese and eggs. - 35.0368
Eggplant And Cheddar Omelet
1. In a bowl of cold water, soak the eggplant for 1/2 hour.
2. Dry eggplant well.
3. In a skillet, add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
4. Add eggplant and garlic or garlic powder.
5. Saute until eggplant begins to brown.
6. Add tomato sauce... - 43.2064
Cheddar Cheese Casserole
Drain chili peppers.
Remove seeds and chop peppers coarsely.
In a medium-sized bowl melt butter on high 30 seconds.
Add onion and heat, uncovered, on high 3 minutes or until tender.
Add chili peppers, tomato sauce and salt to onion.
Cook, uncovered, on high 6... - 36.9771
Huevos Rancheros With Cheddar Cheese
Huevos Rancheros is a tempting and simple dish. The flavors of this aroma of this wonderful breakfast will make your day! You just have to try this Huevos Rancheros recipe. - 42.5456
Tomato Cheese Souffle
Melt butter; blend in flour, salt and cayenne.
Gradually add tomato juice.
Cook over hot water, stirring constantly until thick.
Add cheese, then slowly add beaten egg yolks; cool.
Beat egg whites stiff, but not dry; fold in.
Pour into greased baking... - 41.04
Mini Cheddar Appetizers
• Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
• Reconstitute tomatoes, if necessary, according to package directions. Drain well and chop.
• Combine all ingredients. Mix well. Divide the mixture evenly between the mini pastry shells.
•... - 25.8195
Eggs Baked In Tomato Cups
1) From the tomatoes, remove the seeds and pulp carefully.
2) Drain the tomato halves by putting them up-side down.
3) Along with fresh herbs and shallots, chop the pulp and season with pepper and salt.
4) Into each empty tomato shell,... - 40.2055
Four Star Cheddar Meat Loaf
Combine all ingredients except sliced cheese.
Pack into 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees about 1 1/2 hours.
Let stand five min.
If desired, remove to shallow pan and place cheese star cutouts on top.
Return to 400 degree oven for a few minutes until... - 38.951
Eggplant And Cheddar Omelette
Soak the eggplant in a bowl of cold water for 1/2 hour.
Dry eggplant well.
Place 3 tablespoons of olive oil into skillet.
Add eggplant and garlic or garlic powder.
Saute until eggplant begins to brown.
Add tomato sauce and heat through.
Heat... - 41.2708
Tomatoes & Eggs Italian
Immerse tomatoes in boiling water to cover for 5 to 10 seconds; lift out.
Peel, core, cut into cubes, and let drain for several minutes.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, until... - 31.1915
Eggs And Tomato Stew
Cook and stir sausage in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until brown; drain.
Stir in tomatoes and chilies.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Break each egg into measuring cup or saucer; holding cup or saucer close to tomato mixture, slip 1 egg at a time onto... - 35.6056
Vegetable And Cheddar Frittata
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine cilantro, 1/4, teaspoon salt, and next 3 ingredients in a bowl, stir well with a whisk.
3. Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot. Add corn, and saute 1 minute. Add green onions and... - 29.2102
Cheddar Potato Frittata
1. Cook potato in a saucepan in boiling water to cover 10 to 12 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add potato, tomato, and next 3 ingredients; saute until onion is... - 32.0916
Cheddar Potato Frittata
Cook chopped potato in a saucepan in boiling water to cover 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add potato, tomato, and next 3 ingredients; saute until onion is... - 40.6165
Baked Turkey Cheddar Sandwiches
Dip bread into mixture of eggs, milk, and seasoned salt.
Brown on both sides in hot butter.
Put 6 slices in shallow baking dish.
Mix soup, evaporated milk, broth, condiment sauce, pepper, and turkey.
Spoon on toast slices.
Top with remaining slices, and... - 46.7661
Delicious Beef Cheddar Casserole For Twenty
Cook the noodles according to package directions and drain.
Saute the onion in butter in large skillet until soft, then add the beef and cook until browned, stirring to break up large pieces.
Add the peppers, tomato sauce, corn, chili powder and salt and mix... - 37.9872
Cheddar & Sausage Tamale Pie
In small mixing bowl, combine corn muffin mix, egg and milk just until moistened.
In 8 inch square baking dish, combine ground beef, sausage, onion and garlic.
Microwave at high (10) 6 to 9 minutes, until meat loses pink color; stir after 3... - 45.8941
Bacon And Cheddar Chicken Breasts
1. In a large frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Pour off all but 3 tablespoons of pan drippings.
2. Use your hands to flatten chicken to an even thickness. Dip chicken into egg, then into bread... - 28.6986
Cheddar Cheese Pie
Bake pie shell.
Heat oven to 325Â°.
Heat cheese, onion, salt, mustard and Worcestershire sauce over low heat, stirring until cheese is melted.
Remove from heat.
In large bowl, beat eggs until foamy; gradually add cheese mixture and continue beating until... - 41.4039
Deep Fried Cheddar Balls
Mix the cheese, eggs, flour, baking powder, chile, coriander leaves, and salt thoroughly.
If the mixture is too wet, add in a little more flour; if it is too dry, mix in a little beaten egg white.
Form the mixture into teaspoonfuls and put them aside on a... - 38.3937
Cheddar And Black Bean Fritters
In a bowl whisk together well the cornmeal, the flour, the baking powder, the cayenne, the salt, and the cumin, whisk in the milk and the yolk, and stir in the Cheddar and the beans.
In another bowl beat the whites until they hold soft peaks and fold them... - 31.4487
Bacon & Cheddar Strata -- Lynn's Easter Brunch
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Bacon & Cheddar Strata that is perfect for Easter Brunch. This is also appropriate for any other holiday or brunch get together. From Taste of Home. - 0
Tomato Egg Nests
Tomato Egg Nests has a Matchless taste.The Carrots and Cheese gives the Tomato Egg Nests Luxurious taste. - 33.879
Baked Tomatoes And Eggs
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut out the tops of the tomatoes, then scoop out the easy-to-remove pulp.
Saute onion in oil.
Mix 1/2 cup of pulp with onion, bread crumbs and seasonings.
Fill tomato shells approximately one-third full with crumb mixture.
Break an egg... - 40.6202
Baked Eggs In Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a greased 9 inch pie pan, scoop and place the tomatoes, with the cut sides up, then bake without the lid for 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Break and add 1 egg into each tomato half.
4) Combine the crumbs,... - 43.4264
Tomato Egg Scallop
1. Preheat the oven at (375°).
2. In a medium-size saucepan saute onion in 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine just until soft.
3. Stir in tomato juice, salt, sugar, cloves and bay leaf simmer with cover for about 30 minutes.
4.... - 44.2819
Egg Tomato And Cheese Buns
Arrange muffin halves on baking sheet.
Broil until lightly toasted.
Remove from oven and set aside.
In mixing bowl, chop eggs.
Stir in bacon, if using, mayonnaise, onion, salt, and pepper to taste.
Spread evenly over muffin halves.
Top with tomato slices and... - 43.3285
Egg And Milk Soup
Heat oil in a deep kettle.
Add garlic, tomatoes, and salt; cook over low heat for 10 minutes; add marjoram and milk.
Heat, but do not boil; add cheese.
Heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted.
Break eggs into soup, spacing evenly.
Cook gently... - 36.4179
Egg And Bacon Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6
2. Roll out the dough on a floured surface and use it to line 18-20 inch deep patty pans.
3. Bake the pans blind in a preheated hot oven for 15 minutes
4. In another large bowl, tip in... - 42.5993
Once A Week Kitchen - Cheese & Onion Quiche
This crisp short crust pastry and a just-set no-cream cheesy and onion filling is a good perfect for dinner parties, Sunday brunches, pot lucks, picnics and even afternoon tea. You can whip up this tasty, homemade quiche in no time and serve it warm or... - 104.764
Trim crusts from bread; cut bread into 1-inch pieces.
Place half of the bread in ungreased 8 X 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Mix cheese, onion, salt, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper.
Spread over bread in dish; top with remaining bread.
Beat eggs and milk;... - 36.4718
Enchiladas With Eggs
Preparation saute onion, green pepper and garlic in butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour, salt, and chili powder, add tomatoes and meat stock.
Cook until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
Dip tortillas, one at a time, in hot oil, then in hot sauce.... - 36.65
Texas Cheesy Tomato Omelette
A great breakfast recipe from the wild wild west Texas. Chef Jenny is going to show you how to prepare the perfect Texas Cheesy Tomato Omelette. Check the video of how this yummy and delicious dish is prepared. - 86.6043
Cheese Tomato Supper Dish
This Cheese Tomato Supper Dish tastes fabulous ! Try delicious meal of vegetables , cheese and eggs with seasonings. Your suggestions for this Cheese Tomato Supper Dish are welcome ! - 34.4076
Breakfast Wake-up Omelet
Cut tomatoes in half, crosswise, scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact, invert to drain.
Place tomatoes in an 8-inch square baking dish.
Break an egg into each tomato half.
Bake, uncovered, at 400Â° for 15 to 20 minutes or to desired degree of... - 33.3878
Chili Pork Balls In Tomato Sauce
Mix all ingredients except Tomato Sauce until well blended.
Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Brown in shortening.
Drop meat balls into simmering Tomato Sauce and simmer, covered, for 45 minutes.
Serve on rice. - 38.8427
Grate cheese, or cut into small pieces.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter over boiling water.
Add cheese; stir until melted.
Add salt, mustard, Tabasco and cream, stirring constantly.
Add a little of the cheese mixture to the beaten eggs; return to remaining... - 37.1961
Eggs With Cactus Strips
Prepare Cooked Nopalitos and Salsa Fresca; set aside.
Place tortillas directly on center rack of a 350° oven and bake until crisp and lightly browned (6 to 8 minutes).
Remove from oven and place on baking sheets; sprinkle with cheese, nopalitos, and... - 30.9481
Tomato Cheese Quiche
Pour eggs into pie shell.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Top with cheese.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 25 minutes or until partially set.
Slice tomatoes; then slice each slice in half.
Lay tomato slices around edge and in middle of the quiche.
Place back in... - 30.1029
Piquant Baked Eggs
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In the shallow baking dish, dredge cheese and cover the bottom.
3) Break the eggs and carefully drop it on the cheese.
4) In a bowl, mix together tomato juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
5) Bake for 15... - 37.1639
Open-face Egg Sandwiches
Spread each muffin half with 1 teaspoon mustard.
Top each with a lettuce leaf, 2 bacon halves, 1 tomato slice, and a poached egg.
Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Serve immediately. - 29.5341
South-of-the-border Scrambled Eggs
Lightly beat eggs with milk; add tortilla chips.
Let stand for 15 minutes.
In a large skillet, saute ham, onion and green pepper in butter.
Add egg mixture and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set.
Remove from the heat; gently stir... - 31.4333
Egg And Spaghetti Supper Savory
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a frying pan, heat the spaghetti in tomato sauce until thoroughly heated.
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Make depressions in the spaghetti and crack in the eggs.
5) Cook over a low heat for about... - 41.1337
Cheesy Egg And Greens Toss
1. For dressing in a small bowl stir yogurt, horseradish, sugar, hot pepper sauce and 1/2 teaspoon salt until well blended.
2. To make dressing of desired consistency stir in enough milk.
3. Cover and let it chill.
4. In a large bowl toss slightly to... - 44.276
West Indian Scrambled Eggs
Combine tomato sauce with scallions or green pepper and flour in a saucepan.
Stir to blend.
Bring to a boil and cook, stirring, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add grated cheese and stir to combine.
Remove from heat.
Cut avocados in halves lengthwise; remove seed and skin... - 39.6732
Egg Sausage Omelette
Cooking a simple egg omelette is the simplest recipe on earth, which even a beginner can prepare. If you want to make it unique and exotic, you might add different ingredients or herbs or spices to make it more attractive and filling. Go through this video... - 120.225
Zesty Scrambled Eggs
1. Take a bowl and add eggs, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, tomato, Cheddar cheese into it. Blend the mixture using fork.
2. Take a 1 –quart glass casserole and add butter into it. Microwave it for about half a minute at High. Add egg mixture... - 36.776
Mexican Egg Custard
Prepare Salsa Fresca; set aside.
Arrange half the chiles, spread open, in a single layer in a shallow 21/2- to 3-quart baking dish.
Evenly sprinkle half the cheese over chiles and lightly sprinkle with pepper; repeat layers.
In a bowl, beat eggs and sour... - 35.477
Eggs And Chicken Livers
Roll livers in flour.
Melt butter in saucepan; saute livers.
Add wine and tomatoes; simmer about 4 minutes.
Transfer liver and wine mixture to 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Sprinkle with cheese; broil until cheese melts.
Pour eggs to which 1/2 teaspoon baking powder... - 38.8467
Heat beans until hot; spread muffin halves with beans.
Sprinkle cheese over beans; arrange tomatoes on cheese.
Heat water (1 1/2 to 2 inches) to boiling; reduce to simmer.
Break each egg into measuring cup or saucer; holding cup close to water's surface, slip... - 34.0093
Tomato Sauce Bonne Sante
Wash the spinach, place in a microwave-safe bowl, microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Pour into a sieve, press with a spoon to remove excess water.
When well drained, chop with two knives.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Add the chives or green onions.
Microwave... - 39.7964
In wok combine undrained tomatoes, celery, green pepper, onion, salt, pepper, and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 15 minutes or till vegetables are done.
Stir in peas; cook 5 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Break eggs one at a time... - 42.0625
Mexican Eggs With Cheese
Prepare Tortilla Strips.
Distribute evenly among 6 dinner plates and keep warm in a 150° oven.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, melt butter over low heat.
Add onion and cumin; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Mix in flour;... - 41.5622
In a small saute pan, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over high heat.
Add the tomatoes and scallions and cook until the scallions have softened, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl.
Melt the remaining tablespoon of butter in the pan.
Meanwhile, beat the eggs... - 39.1128
Breakfast Eggs With Corn Tortillas And Chile Sauce
To make the roasted red tomato sauce, place the tomatoes, chiles and garlic in a baking pan under the broiler, or on a screen over a gas flame, and roast them until their skins blister and blacken, turning them frequently.
Allow the vegetables to cool.
Peel... - 43.7246
Tomato Cheese Puff
1. Combine the tomato soup and cheese in medium-size saucepan; heat slowly, stirring often, until the cheese melts and the sauce is well blended; let cool while beating eggs.
2. Beat egg whites until they form soft peaks in a large bowl.
3. Beat the egg yolks... - 24.0385
Mexican Eggs With Cheese
Place equal amounts of Tortilla Strips on 6 dinner plates.
Keep warm in a 150° oven.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, melt butter over medium-high heat.
Add onion and cumin; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft, 8 to 10 minutes.
Mix in flour; cook... - 40.6429
Crepes With Welsh Rarebit Sauce
These Crepes With Welsh Rarebit Sauce are a rare treat that you cannot afford to miss out on ! Include these in your weekend special meal and feel free to tell me if you like them. - 37.966
Microwave Stewed Tomatoes
1. In a 2 quart glass casserole, take onions and butter. Microwave on high for 2 minutes to saute the onions.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to it.
3. Cover it and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes. Remember to stir it once after 3-4 minutes of... - 39.1689
Non Fat Pizza Loaf
Soften yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Add dry milk, sugar, salt, egg and butter; mix well.
Add flour gradually toform a stiff dough; beat well after each addition.'Let rise in warm place (85° to 90° F.) until light and doubled, 45 to 60... - 42.6152
Mexican Eggs In Potato Shells
1) Cut the potato lengthwise in half and with the help of a spoon, scoop out the pulp. Leave ¼-inch-thick shells. Reserve the shells.
2) Combine together the potato pulp and 1 tablespoon of sour cream in a small mixing bowl. Mash and... - 46.5714
Cheese And Tomato Flans
1) Preheat oven to 400°F. - Gas Mark 6.
2) Thinly roll out the pastry on a lightly floured board.
3) Use a saucer to cut out large circles of pastry.
4) Fit the round pastry sheets into 2 greased individual flan tins, without stretching the... - 42.0826
Tomato Cheese Burger Pie
Combine egg, ground beef, shredded cheese, cracker crumbs, barbecue sauce, onion, salt and pepper in mixing bowl.
Press firmly into Unbaked Pastry Shell.
Place tomatoes on top.
Bake at 425° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Place cheese wedges over... - 37.6887
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Sift together the flour and mustard with salt and pepper. Cut in the shortening and add the cheese. Bind mixture with a beaten egg. If needed, add some water (by teaspoon only).
3) Chill if it... - 45.4684
Tomato Cheese Salad
Wash, core, skin, and scoop out the tomatoes.
Sprinkle the insides with salt and pepper; then invert on a plate, and chill.
Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients, except lettuce and French dressing, and use to fill the tomatoes.
Serve on lettuce, with... - 34.3978
Tomato Cheese Souffle Spiced With Nutmeg
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Melt butter in small saucepan.
Add flour, salt, pepper, mustard, cayenne and nutmeg, stir to blend and let bubble up together.
Remove from heat.
Add tomato juice all at once, stirring to blend.
Return to moderate heat and cook and... - 41.0919
Tomato Rarebit Sandwich
In saucepan, melt butter; blend in flour, garlic, and mustard.
Gradually stir in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add cheese and stir until it melts.
Pour a small amount over egg; blend well.
Return to pan and cook about 1 minute.
In... - 41.6026
Cut the eggplant (aubergines) into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) slices, sprinkle with salt and leave to stand on a tray to allow the excess bitter juices to drain.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Heattheoilina browning dish fori minute on HIGH.
Cover the base of the dish... - 45.27
Taco Scrambled Eggs
In bowl combine eggs, milk, cheese, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
In skillet cook onion and green chili peppers in butter or margarine till onion is tender but not brown.
Add the egg mixture.
Cook with out stirring till egg mixture begins to set on bottom and... - 40.4359
Crunchy Ranch Style Eggs
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Grease 2-quart shallow baking dish.
Combine tomatoes, 2/3 cup French Fried Onions, Frank's RedHot Sauce and Worcestershire in prepared dish.
Make 6 indentations in mixture.
Break 1 egg into each indentation.
Bake, uncovered, 15 to 20... - 34.6034
Corn And Tomato Frittata
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add corn and green onions; saute until tender.
Combine egg substitute and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Pour egg mixture over vegetables in skillet.
Cover and cook over... - 44.5188
To Make the Sauce:
1. In 2 tablespoons hot oil in medium saucepan, saute green pepper and onion just until tender.
2. Add chili sauce, tomato sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire and chili powder.
3. Bring to boiling reduce heat and simmer, covered and... - 45.735
1. Peel the potatoes.
2. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
3. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, add the potatoes and cook until they are fork tender.
4. Drain and let them stand in the steam until they are dry but still warm.
5. Generously... - 47.8101
Cheese And Tomato Flan
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Make a soft paste by mixing together the cheese, flour, eggs and just enough milk.
3) Inside the pastry shell, spread the cheese mixture and use salt and pepper to season.
4) Over the... - 42.6125
Macaroni Pie With Garlic Tomato Sauce
1. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and margarine in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until light brown.
2. Grease pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches. Mix hot macaroni, cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, eggs and... - 31.3113
In 2 qt glass casserole saute onions in butter (high) 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Microwave (high), covered, 6-8 minutes, stirring once.
Rest 5 minutes. - 30.1984
Eggplant And Tomato Casserole
1. Place eggplant and water in 1 1/2 -quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 7 to 10 minutes, or until eggplant is tender. Drain and mash eggplant.
2. Blend in eggs, bread crumbs, butter, and seasonings. Cover with tomatoes.
3. Heat, covered, on... - 35.0396
Spicy Tomato Meatballs
1. Mix all ingredients except Tomato Sauce. Shape mixture by teaspoonfuls into 1-inch balls. Arrange in baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches, or on 12-inch plate. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; rearrange meatballs. Cover and microwave... - 31.3059
Green Chili Casserole With Sweet And Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Dissect chilies into 2-inch-long strips.
2) Lightly grease baking dish with butter.
3) Transfer chilies to dish, add minced garlic and scallions. Toss to combine well.
4) Sprinkle grated cheese over chili mixture.
5) Add flour to the... - 45.4498
Zucchini Tomato Quiche
1. With a grater or using the metal blade of a food processor, grate the Parmesan finely.
2. Add salt, oregano and a generous amount of pepper and mix well. Keep aside.
3. With a knife or using the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the... - 43.9965
Fluffy Cheese Eggs
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a saucepan, combine the milk and grated Cheddar cheese together.
3) Stir over a low heat until the cheese is melted.
4) Stir in the egg yolks and cook over a low heat until the mixture is thickened.
5) In a... - 39.5581
Cut the tops from the dinner rolls and hollow them out.
Mix the tomatoes together with chives.
Heat the oil in a skillet and cook the tomatoes until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Divide the tomatoes among the dinner rolls.
Beat the eggs together with the... - 43.2072
Brown 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion in butter or margarine over direct high flame.
Add 1 medium tomato, diced, and 3/4 teaspoon oregano; heat.
Reduce milk to 1/4 cup and add egg mixture to tomatoes.
Just before serving, sprinkle 1/2 to 3/4 cup shredded... - 20.1779
Hash Patties With Poached Egg
Chill can of hash; open both ends and push out roll of roast beef hash.
Cut into 4 slices.
Place 2 slices cheddar cheese on each English muffin half.
Place hash patty on top of cheese and broil until browned or heated through.
Top hash with poached... - 32.8104
Eggs In Avocados
Cut avocados in half, remove pits, enlarge hole slightly, and peel.
Trim a thin slice from rounded side of avocado halves so they do not roll.
Place, cut side up, in casserole.
Spoon 1/2 tablespoon taco sauce into each half.
Break egg into each half.
Sprinkle... - 36.8214
Deviled Egg Salads
Cut peeled eggs lengthwise into halves.
Slip out yolks; mash with fork.
Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.
Fill whites with egg yolk mixture, heaping it slightly.
Place a caper on each.
Cut stem ends from tomatoes.
Cut each tomato into sixths to... - 41.7947
Cheesy Herbed Eggs
In a large bowl, combine cream and lemon peel.
Add eggs and seasonings; mix well.
Stir in cheeses.
In a large skillet, melt butter; pour in egg mixture.
Cook and stir gently over medium heat until eggs are set, about 15 minutes.
Garnish with tomato wedges if... - 32.1074
Mexican Scrambled Eggs
Melt butter on High in 10-inch porcelain quiche dish or medium-size au gratin dish.
Tilt dish to coat completely .
Sprinkle evenly with tomatoes, chilies and onion flakes and cook uncovered on High until softened, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Beat eggs and milk with... - 34.6614
Ranch Style Eggs
1. Melt butter in a heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until soft, but not brown. Stir in tomatoes, chili and tomato paste, bring to simmering and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
2. Using... - 36.4478
Cheesy Egg Sandwiches
In a small bowl stir together the salad dressing or mayonnaise, dry mustard, and garlic salt.
Stir in the chopped hard cooked eggs, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped celery, sunflower nuts, and sliced green onion.
For each sandwich, spread... - 37.6883
Cheesy Mexican Eggs
Heat butter in 10- to 12-inch skillet.
Add pepper, onion and green chilies and saute until softened.
Stir in tomatoes, salt, pepper to taste and sugar and cook until thickened, stirring frequently
Place cheese slices atop sauce and let soften.
Break eggs... - 36.7473