- » Cheddar Pinwheel
Cheddar Pinwheel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheddar pinwheel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheddar pinwheel recipes.
Bacon Cheddar Pinwheel Appetizers
In small mixing bowl combine flour, Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, onion flakes, salt, and pepper.
With pastry blender, or 2 knives used scissors-fashion, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal; add yogurt and mix thoroughly.
Form dough into a... - 39.1435
Cumin Cheddar Pinwheel Rolls
1. Thaw dough according to package directions.
2. Place dough on a lightly floured surface. Roll dough into a 14 x 8-inch rectangle. Sprinkle cumin seeds and cheese evenly over dough and press into dough lightly with hands. Roll dough, starting at long edge;... - 24.6109
You May Also Like!
Bacon Cheddar Pinwheels
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F
2. Unroll the dough and separate into tweo rectangles, press each into a rectangle of dimensions 12"X4" and press the perforations firmly to seal
3. Spread dressing over each rectangles, sprinkle bacon,... - 35.0078
Tiny Cheese Pinwheels
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a small bowl, cream the butter with the cayenne, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and paprika.
3) Sift the flour, baking powder, sugar, cream of tartar and 3/4 teaspoon salt together.
4) Gently cut in the... - 43.4651
Appetizer Recipes: How To Make Mediterranean Pinwheel Appetizers
Need an elegant appetizer recipe that's easy to make and won't break the bank? Lauren Chattman from Pillsbury shows us how to make two different variations of pinwheel appetizers - one with Mediterranean flavors and another with good ole' bacon and cheddar... - 118.749
Sausage Pinwheels has a great taste. The sausage mixed with flour gives the Sausage Pinwheels a mouth watering taste. Sausage Pinwheels is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 39.6559
Crescent Pinwheel Burger Pie
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In large skillet, brown ground beef, onion, green pepper, chili powder and garlic; drain.
Add tomato, tomato sauce, corn and mushrooms.
Cook over low heat until mixture is hot and bubbly.
Add 1 cup of the cheese (reserve remaining 1/2... - 42.3029
Mix together and spread over each tortilla.
Roll up tortillas.
Cut width-wise into bite-size pieces. - 29.8021
Once A Week Kitchen - Savoury Pinwheels
Delicious savory pinwheel snacks made in 15 minutes with buttery flaky pastry, marmite spread and cheddar cheese. They are perfect as nibbles. Be sure to invite these warm and savory pinwheels to your next party cause they are sure to be a hit. - 99.0736
Cheese & Bacon Pinwheels
In small bowl stir together all ingredients except bread.
Flatten each bread slice with rolling pin.
Spread each bread slice with 1 1/2 tablespoons cheese mixture.
Roll up jelly roll fashion beginning with short side.
With serrated knife slice each roll into... - 33.0727
Chili Con Queso Pinwheels
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Separate roll dough into 4 rectangles.
Pinch together perforations.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese and 1 heaping tablespoon chilies over each rectangle.
Roll up rectangles, jelly-roll fashion, from long side.
Spread crushed chips on... - 30.5968
1) In a bowl, add cream cheese and sour cream to cream.
2) Add all ingredients to the cream.
3) Spread the mixture over tortilla shells and roll up.
4) Place inside refrigerator, to chill for an hour.
5) Cut into smaller pieces... - 41.6168
Cheddar Pinwheel Recipes By Category