- » Cheddar Pepper Dip
Cheddar Pepper Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheddar pepper dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheddar pepper dip recipes.
Peppered Cheddar Dip
Mix all ingredients.
If necessary, add another tablespoon milk to make a good dipping consistency.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour. - 29.1607
Hot And Spicy Beer Cheese
1)In a food processor grate the cheddar cheese and add all the spices and sauces and process again.
2)Add the beer in two parts to the mixture and process till smooth.
3)Serve with pretzel or celery sticks.
This side can be enjoyed on... - 115.192
Truly Hot Cheddar Dip
1) Set the oven to 350°.
2) Take a medium sized bowl and in it mix together onion, cheese, red pepper and mayonnaise.
3) Take a 1 1/2-quart round baking dish and put the mixture in it.
4) Bake for some 10 to 12 minutes or just until it... - 36.8828
Club Cheddar Dip
The club cheddar dip is a very peppy dip that is perfect for serving at parties or gatherings. Prepared with gryuyere cheese and dry mustard flavored with worcestershire sauce and beer, this dip is a sure hit and a crowd puller. - 31.1323
Spicy Cheddar Beer Dip
1. In blender at medium speed or in food processor with knife blade attached, blend first 7 ingredients until smooth. If not serving right away, cover and refrigerate.
2. To serve, bring spread to room temperature to soften slightly. Serve with crackers and... - 29.6743
Sour Cream And Cheddar Chip Dip
1. In a large bowl, place all the ingredients and mix well
2. Chill the dip for several hours or till required
3. Serve with a salad, crackers and sandwiches - 36.1758
Warm Cheddar Dip
1) Into a bowl, add cheddar cheese, cream cheese, onion, green pepper, milk and mustard
2) Cling film the dish and microwave on Medium for 2 minutes till the cheese have warmed through
3) Stir to mix well
4) Serve with chips - 37.2622
Cheddar And Beer Dip
This Beer Cheese Dip is one of the interesting dips that I've ever tasted. An incredible beer cheese combo, it€™s a sauce that proves that the human mind is the only limiting factor for outstanding creativity ! Try this Beer Cheese Dip and let me know if... - 37.4394
Cheddar Chili Con Queso Dip
Combine tomatoes, onions, peppers, garlic, and Worcestershire in 1-quart microproof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 3 minutes.
Stir in cheese.
Cover and cook on 70, 1 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring once.
Serve hot with corn chips. - 27.3521
Hot Cheddar Cheese Dip
1) Take a 1 quart casserole and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Microwave the mixture on high for about 2 1/2 - 3 minutes. Keep stirring after every minute.
3) Serve the dip with crisp corn chips. - 32.9232
Chili Pepper Dip
Combine all ingredients in saucepan; stir over low heat to melt the cheese.
Serve with chips. - 23.2842
Pimiento Cheese Dip
Put first 4 ingredients and half the cheddar cheese into blender; cover and process at Chop until smooth.
Remove feeder cap and add remaining cheddar.
Process at Chop until smooth and creamy. - 25.1871
Baked Turkey Cheddar Sandwiches
Dip bread into mixture of eggs, milk, and seasoned salt.
Brown on both sides in hot butter.
Put 6 slices in shallow baking dish.
Mix soup, evaporated milk, broth, condiment sauce, pepper, and turkey.
Spoon on toast slices.
Top with remaining slices, and... - 46.7661
Fried Cheese Balls
1. Cut cheddar cheese into 1”rectangle.
2. In a bowl take pork rinds, parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper. Mix the ingredients together.
3. Place the cheese rectangles in the pork rind mixture. Shake and coat the cheese rectangles.
4. In... - 102.999
Cheddar Chicken Puffs
1. In a deep fat fryer or in a large frying pan, heat about 3 inches of oil.
2. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3. Shape the mixture into walnut size balls (about 1/2 inch).
4. If too moist, roll them in... - 39.3766
Simple Cheddar Fondue
1. Along the inside of the fondue pot, rub with cut clove of garlic.
2. In the fondue pot over a very low heat melt the cheese and stir in milk along with seasonings.
3. Add egg yolk and reheat fondue, with constant stirring such that slightly... - 38.8339
Place butter in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in flour.
Then, gradually stir in milk.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until thickened, stirring twice during cooking.
Stir in cheese... - 37.2294
Mushroom And Cheddar Cheese Burger
Burger with cheese and mushroom sounds great, isn't it. This is an excellent video that presents this versatile recipe that is easy to make and enjoy. The video also updates you with the serving suggestions with meaty Portabella fries and a spicy dip, this... - 111.329
Veal Escalopes With Cheddar
– Preheat oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
– Pound escalopes with meat mallet then season with salt and pepper.
– Pour flour into one bowl, beaten egg into a second, and breadcrumbs and grated Cheddar into a third.
– Dip veal escalopes, one by one,... - 37.4991
Awesome Cheddar Cheeseburgers With Onion Rings
1. In a bowl combine the buttermilk and the eggs.
2. In another bowl combine flour, cornmeal, Cajun seasoning, paprika, sea salt and pepper, stir until well combined.
3. Preheat the electric skillet with canola oil.
4. Dip the onion rings in the batter... - 0
Hot Cheddar Puffs
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease two large cookie sheets.
2. In 3-quart saucepan, combine curry powder, coriander, cumin, and ground red pepper. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until very fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in butter, salt, and water;... - 38.0782
Crab Cakes With Cheddar Cheese Sauce
For crab cakes, in medium mixing bowl, combine butter, onion, carrot, green pepper and parsley.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Add remaining crab cake ingredients, except cornflake crumbs.
Mix... - 42.1928
Curried Cheddar Puffs
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Grease 2 large cookie sheets.
In 3 quart saucepan, heat curry powder, coriander, cumin, and ground red pepper over medium heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until very fragrant.
Stir in margarine or butter, salt, and I cup water;... - 41.9281
Betty's Bacon-white Cheddar-chicken Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Bacon-White Cheddar-Chicken Sandwich. This is a large sandwich on French bread that can be sliced into individual portions. - 0
Garlic Cheese Sauce
Melt butter or margarine in top of double boiler.
Add garlic; cook 5 minutes.
Remove garlic; add milk, and heat.
Stir in cheese until melted.
Season with salt and pepper.
This sauce is good with macaroni, vegetables (especially asparagus) or poached eggs on... - 33.7552
Hot Chili Dip
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and green pepper; cook until tender but not brown.
Blend in flour.
Stir in tomatoes.
Add kidney beans and remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
Reduce... - 36.1778
Layered Southwestern Dip
Line a 12-inch platter with shredded lettuce.
In a medium bowl stir together -black beans, sweet pepper, and jalapeno peppers.
Spoon over lettuce, leaving a border of lettuce.
Spoon sour cream over bean mixture; gently spread in a smooth layer, leaving a... - 33.1545
Artichoke And Spinach Madeline
If you thought dips all dips are decadent, think again. Beryl Stokes presents a luscious, creamy, palate-pleasing spinach and artichoke dip that pairs well with almost all vegetarian appetizers. You can make it in a crockpot well in advance if you wish to... - 105.958
Creamy Clam Dip
Drain clams, reserving liquid.
Beat cream cheese with 2 tablespoons reserved clam liquid, Worcestershire, garlic salt, and pepper sauce.
Stir in clams, cheddar cheese, and enough clam liquid to make dipping consistency.
Remove from refrigerator 15... - 33.1507
Super Bowl Appetizing Beer Cheese Dip
Spice up your big game fest with Betty's beer cheese dip. Goes well with all appetizer or party food, this delicious any time dip is one great way to indulge in mindless munching on the big-game day. Stream the video recipe and get making your own dip. - 88.9156
Seaside Cheese Dip
Drain clams, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine drained clams, reserved clam juice, sharp Cheddar cheese spread, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, green pepper and onions.
Microwave at medium (5) 6 to 9 minutes; stir after 4 minutes. - 25.782
Tailgating Recipe: Frankly Fabulous Dip
In this video, National Hot Dog & Sausage Council President Janet Riley prepares a unique appetizer that is sure to be a big hit at any tailgate. This video series includes hot dog and sausage recipes that you can cook entirely or partially ahead of time for... - 125.834
Cheese Dip With Spinach And Artichoke
Expecting guests at home and don’t know what dip to serve with your appetizers? This one is a must try. Watch this video now to learn a simple and delicious Cheese Dip with Spinach and Artichoke recipe now. - 93.5242
Want a dip that can be served at parties? Try out this Bacon dip. This dip is an excellent accompaniment to a variety of edibles like celery, salads, bread cubes and crackers. And the best part about it is it is very simple and easy to make. - 117.305
Cheesy Hot Clam Dip
Melt butter in double boiler.
Saute onion and green pepper 5 minutes over direct heat.
Cut cheese into small pieces.
Put all ingredients in double boiler.
Cook over water until cheese melts; stir often. - 37.0693
Versatile Cheese Dip
Blend cheese in food processor until quite smooth.
Add sour cream and butter; mix again until incorporated.
Add chives, parsley, salt, pepper, Tabasco and Worcestershire; blend again. - 30.4796
This taco dip is a peppy flavored cheese dip. Made with salsa and cream cheese with sour cream, the taco dip is spiced with chili powder, cumin and red pepper. Served with a topping or garnish of sliced veggies and olives, it is a good party snack with chips. - 36.7732
Hot Spinach Cheese Dip
Hot Spinach Cheese Dip is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Hot Spinach Cheese Dip both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 30.4796
Warm Spinach And Cheese Dip
In a medium saucepan, combine spinach, cream cheese, salsa, green onions, garlic, oregano and cumin.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and piping hot.
Stir in cheese and milk; cook for 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Add... - 35.3289
Always Popular Layered Bean Dip
1. In a food processor, combine beans, garlic, oregano, cumin and 1 tbsp (15 mL) water; process until smooth. Spread in serving dish.
2. In a bowl combine cheese, sour cream and jalapeno peppers. Spread over bean layer. (Can be assembled earlier in day; cover... - 34.502
Sultana & Dates Stuffed Peppers
1) In a bowl, pour hot, boiling water. Dip peppers in hot water for 2-3 minutes. Take out from water and cut in halves along the length.
2) In a fry pan, add butter and heat up.
3) Add onion, celery, breadcrumbs, sultanas, parsley and... - 46.2809
Yankee Bean Dip
Brown ground beef and chopped onion.
Drain off fat.
Add spices, beans, chilies and picante sauce.
Heat thoroughly (either in a pot on a burner or in a crock-pot).
Add in 1 pound Cheddar cheese and stir into mixture.
Top with remaining cheese. - 31.9697
Beer Cheese Dip
This Beer Cheese Dip Recipe is the perfect snack for any tailgate or party! - 0
Hot Cheese Party Dip
1. Put the cheese and tomatoes in a small saucepan and heat gently until the cheese is melted. Add the chili pepper and transfer to a serving dish over a candle warmer. - 21.251
Spicy Shrimp Blue Cheese Dip
With electric mixer or rotary beater, gradually blend soup, blue cheese, onion, sherry, and hot pepper sauce into cream cheese.
Chill. - 25.886
Tangy Chili Bean Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients in large bowl and beat well.
Stir in pepper and olives.
Pack into crock or serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 29.8128
Olde English Cheese Dip
Have you been looking for the classic cheese dip recipe? Look now further. Watch the chef prepares Old Fashioned English Cheese Dip in this video. This dip is sure to bring a smile on every face in your dining room. - 111.758
Hot Deviled Cheese Dip
Saute onion in butter in saucepan until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 25 minutes. - 28.0995
Chili Bean Dip
Place first seven ingredients into blender; cover and blend on high until smooth.
Add bean cooking juice if mixture is too thick.
Add cheese; blend until smooth.
Taste and add seasonings.
Pour into the top of a double boiler or a very heavy saucepan and heat... - 38.9419
Festively Devilish Dip
Festively Devilish Dip and when it comes to the taste part its angelic! The Festively Devilish Dip goes well with tortilla chips, crackers or vegetables. It is the rich blend of cream cheese and sour cream which makes Festively Devilish Dip one of my... - 39.5398
Crudites With Cheese And Onion Dip
To make the dip, beat the cream cheese until soft, then beat in the mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper.
Finally beat in the Cheddar cheese and the spring onions, reserving a few for garnish.
Turn into a small bowl, cover with cling film and chill for... - 39.136
Bacon & Cheese Dip
Place cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, evaporated milk, mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper sauce into slow cooker.
Cover; cook, stirring occasionally, on LOW 1 hour or until cheese melts.
Stir in bacon; adjust seasonings. - 34.7674
Cowboy Beef Dip
In a large skillet, cook the beef, 3 tablespoons onion, 2 tablespoons red pepper and 1 tablespoon green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the soup, salsa, 3 tablespoons ripe olives, 3 tablespoons pimiento-stuffed olives,... - 36.042
Melted Cheese Dip
Prepare Fried Tortilla Chips; set aside.
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine oil and onion.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until onion is soft (about 7 minutes).
Add chiles and cream.
Cook, stirring, until hot.
Reduce heat to low and add cheese, stirring until... - 32.6994
Hot Clam And Cheese Dip
Hot Cheese Dip is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Hot Cheese Dip; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 29.5725
Gourmet Cheese Dip
Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
Process until the mixture is light and creamy. - 32.2383
Hot Corn Dip
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Hot Corn Dip that is full of flavor and perfect for a party, such as a Super Bowl party. - 0
Spinach And Sun-dried Tomato Cheese Dip
1. Microwave spinach in a large glass bowl at HIGH 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Drain and pat dry with paper towels; coarsely chop.
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; saute 2 minutes. Gradually add milk and cheese... - 28.5714
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Spicy, creamy, cheesy...and oh-so delicious! 5 ingredients is all it takes to make a dip that will "wow" family & friends. Find this recipe in our cookbook, Our Favorite Cheese Recipes...watch Vickie & Jo Ann whip this up in a jiffy! - 129.546
Cheese And Leek Dip
1. In a large bowl, place the cream cheese and the soured cream in a bowl and beat well till smooth
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and beat well
3. This dip can be frozen for later use by placing it in a rigid container. Seal, label and freeze... - 37.6842
Betty's Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip. This is a recipe using a Crock-Pot Savory Chicken Seasoning mix and will be entered in the 2nd Annual Crock-Pot™ Seasoning Mixes Slow Cookin' Recipe Contest. - 0
Using playing card cutters, cut thinly sliced bread into shapes, dip them in melted butter and toss in finely grated cheese and cayenne pepper to coat thoroughly.
Place on a baking sheet in a hot oven (425°F - Gas Mark 6) for about 10 minutes, until a rich... - 23.3768
Peppy Bean Dip
Blend together refried beans and sour cream.
Finely chop the jalapefio peppers; mix well with bean mixture.
Spoon into serving bowl; garnish with shredded Cheddar cheese and sliced green onion, if desired. - 27.7682
Blend together retried beans and sour cream.
Finely chop the jalapeno peppers; mix well with bean mixture.
Spoon into serving bowl; garnish with shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onion, if desired. - 26.0935
In 6-cup (1.5 L) casserole, combine Velveeta and Cheddar cheeses, tomatoes, peppers, onion and garlic; bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 1 hour or until bubbling. Let cool slightly and serve. (Dip can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days or frozen... - 22.9187
Easy Green Chili Bean Dip
In a large microwave-safe bowl, stir together the beans, chili peppers and 1/4 cup each of the Monterey Jack cheese and cheddar cheese.
Cook in a microwave oven on high power (100%) for 90 seconds.
Stir and cook on high about 30 seconds more or until the bean... - 26.2564
Touchdown Chili Dip
Saute onion and green pepper in butter until onion is clear.
Stir in chili and soup; blend.
Add cheese; place over medium heat, stirring until melted.
Pour into chafing dish; serve with corn chips. - 31.7369
Crumble the beef or turkey into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very little pink remains.
Stir and drain off the fat.
While the meat is cooking, core, seed, and coarsely chop the tomato.
Combine in a blender with the... - 42.97
Seaside Cheese Dip
How to make the famous Seaside Cheese Dip, a savory dip recipe! Try this Seaside Cheese Dip for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 27.9664
Layered Sombrero Dip With Sour Cream
1) Into a skillet, saute the beef on high heat till evenly browned
2) Drain off any excess fat
3) Add in water and the taco seasoning and reduce the heat to a low to bring down to a simmer for at least 10 minutes till the mixture meat gravy has turned... - 43.6948
Chile Corn Dip
Chile Corn Dip is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting chilled recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Chile Corn Dip. - 33.167
Mexican Bean Dip
In a 1 1/2 quart serving dish or pottery fondue dish, mix together beans, cheese, chili peppers, tomato, and chili powder.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on medium (50%) for 4 to 5 minutes (stirring after 2 minutes) or until heated... - 32.2162
Dip For New Potatoes
1) Cut the cheese into small pieces.
2) In a bowl over water, place the cheese pieces.
3) Add the evaporated milk and cook till the cheese is melted.
3) Remove the bowl from the heat, add the mustard, egg, salt and pepper, and stir... - 40.4752
Hot Cheese Dip
Cut the cheese into small pieces and then chop finely .
Mix the milk, flour and curry powder in small quantities until well blended .
Melt the butter in a saucepan, pour in the milk mixture and cook over moderate heat, stirring well until the mixture... - 30.5285
Easy refried Bean Dip
In a small saucepan, combine beans, cheese, chili powder, onion, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce.
Stir over low heat until cheese is melted; do not boil.
Spoon into a small fondue pot or small bowl on a hot tray. - 29.8168
Tijuana Bean Dip
Microwave directions: In a 1 1/2 qt.microwaveable dish, combine beans, cheese, green onions, and jalapeno peppers.
Cover with a piece of wax paper; microwave on high 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Stir after 2 minutes.
Stir in tomato, salsa, and lemon... - 27.1011
Crab Cheese Dip
In blazer pan of charing dish cook onion and green pepper with butter over direct heat till tender but not brown.
Stir in soup; gradually blend in milk.
Cook and stir till bubbly.
Add cheese to soup mixture; heat and stir till melted.
Stir a moderate amount... - 37.7093
1. Put mint or parsley leaves in a blender with onion, walnuts, salt, pepper, green chillies, olives and blend to a paste.
2. Mix cheese and cream in a bowl, add mint paste. Mix well.
3. Put into a serving bowl, chill. Sprinkle chilli powder on top before... - 34.8958
Crab And Cheese Dip
Mix together all ingredients for Crab & Cheese Dip and chill.
To make Cheese Twists, sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Blend in margarine; add cheese.
Beat egg yolk with 1 tablespoon water, add to mixture and mix to form a dough.
Knead lightly; chill 30... - 42.8633
Layered Southwestern Dip
Line a 12-inch platter with shredded lettuce.
In a medium bowl stir together black beans, green sweet pepper, and jalapeno peppers or green chile peppers.
Spoon over lettuce, leaving a border of lettuce.
Spoon sour cream over bean mixture; gently spread in a... - 41.8397
Layered Taco Dip
Frost with 1/2 cup sour cream; garnish with sliced olives.
Refrigerate until ready to use. - 30.0961
Chihuahua Cheese Dip
Soften cream cheese and mix well with sour cream.
Add all other ingredients & stir until well blended. - 32.1695
Pinto Bean Dip
Insert metal blade.
Chop onion place in a 3 to 4-quart pan.
Rinse and sort beans, discarding any debris, and add to pan along with beer, broth, bay leaf, and hot pepper seasoning.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat, and simmer until beans... - 44.6107
Peanut Butter Cheese Dip
I have found this Peanut Butter Cheese Dip as a great way to indulge myself. You too would want to try this wonderful and extremely delicious Peanut Butter Cheese Dip; use this simple recipe then! - 39.8389
Layered Bean Dip
In a blender container or food processor bowl place beans and salsa.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
Spread mixture evenly in a 9 inch pie plate.
Sprinkle with green chilies and roasted red pepper or pimiento.
Wash blender container or food processor... - 34.9164
Peanut Butter Cheese Dip
1. In a saucepan or skillet, add peanut oil and cook green pepper, garlic and onion till tender. Stir in tomato juice and tomatoes along with seasonings. Lower the heat to minimum, cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring one or two times.
2. Arrange... - 39.7332
Hot Chili Dip
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, green pepper, onion and chili powder. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup. Cover; microwave on high 4 minutes or... - 29.9494
Kraft Foods Layered Taco Dip
1. Onto a large serving plate spread beans and top with layers of sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
2. sprinkle with onions, olives and peppers.
3. Garnish with cheese, cover and refrigerate several hours until chilled.
4. Serve as a dip with... - 38.3175
Healthy Bean Dip
1. Take a large kettle and add Pinto beans, water, onions, garlic clove, cumin seed, jalapeno peppers, large tomatoes and molasses into it. Cook over low heat for an hour.
2. Stir in chili powder, lemon juice and salt.
3. Stir in oil and cheese, while... - 37.9184
Combine beef and yellow onion in 2-quart casserole and cook on High 5 minutes, stirring once to crumble beef.
Add catsup, chili powder garlic salt, cumin, oregano and hot pepper sauce and blend well.
Puree beans in processor or blender and stir into beef... - 39.5111
Guacamole Chili Dip
1. To prepare guacamole: In covered blender or food processor, combine first 6 ingredients; blend until smooth. Cover and set aside.
2. Crumble beef into 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Add 1/2 cup onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or... - 36.0049
Spinach Artichoke Dip
This popular Mexican variation of Spinach and Artichoke dip can make your traditional appetizers taste all the more delicious. As you make this fabulous delectable dish, feel yourself being in Mexico making one of the most popular dressing of the region. Chef... - 110.117
1. In a medium saucepan, combine beans, ketchup, cheese, chiles and hot pepper sauce. Cook on medium heat until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in sour cream; heat gently until warmed. Do not boil. - 24.5251
Mexican Cheese Dip
1. In bowl, combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, onion, taco sauce and jalapeno peppers (if using), microwave Cover and at Medium-High (70%) for 2 minutes until hot and bubbly and mix well.
2. Season with more taco sauce if desired and serve... - 30.1891
Mexican Bean Dip
The mexican bean dip is a saucy and spicy dip that is a favorite with spicy food lovers. Flavored with worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke and vinegar along with cayenne pepper, this dip is very savory. - 31.559
Spread bean dip in dish with 1 to 1 1/2-inch rim.
Combine mashed avocados with lemon juice, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Spread over bean dip.
Mix sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning mix in small bowl.
Spread over avocado layer.
Add layers of... - 40.7155
In medium skillet cook onion in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Stir in tomatoes, chili peppers, and salt.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add cheese, a little at a time, stirring till cheese is melted.
Stir in a little milk if mixture... - 34.7995