- » Cheddar Nut Spread
Cheddar Nut Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheddar nut spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheddar nut spread recipes.
Fruit And Nut Cheese Spread
In food processor or by hand, blend together Cheddar, cream cheese and sherry until smooth. Using on/off motion, add walnuts, raisins, apricots and dates.
Line bottom of 8-inch (20 cm) flan pan with removable bottom with foil. Pack cheese mixture into pan.... - 27.4634
Almond Cheddar Ball
Insert shredding disc.
Shred Cheddar cheese transfer to a mixing bowl.
Change to metal blade and coarsely chop almonds set aside.
With motor running, drop cream cheese through feed tube and continue processing until smooth.
Add sherry, mayonnaise, mustard,... - 40.5449
Almond Cheddar Ball
Beat Cheddar cheese and cream cheese together until smoothly blended.
Add pickle, Sherry, mayonnaise, mustard, and cayenne; mix well.
Cover and chill until firm enough to handle.
Spread almonds in a baking pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 minutes or until... - 39.0714
Store 'n Heat Cheese Spread
Snip beef into small pieces.
Combine beef and water in 2 cup glass measure.
Microwave to boiling, 2 to 3 minutes; drain.
Microwave cream cheese uncovered until softened, 30 to 45 seconds.
Mix in beef, mayonnaise, green onions, parsley and cheese.
Cover... - 40.3302
Nut Coated Cheese Log
Nut Coated Cheese Log has a delicious taste. The cream cheese gives the Nut Coated Cheese Log a mouth filling taste. Must catch it. - 31.4698
Party Cheese Nut Ball
1. In a one-quart bowl, mix together the cheeses until well blended; barring the nuts, mix all the other ingredients as well
2. Cover bowl with a cling film and refrigerate till well chilled, say an hour or more
3. On a sheet of wax paper, spread the... - 36.9694
Beat cheeses together until blended.
Stir in carrots.
Cover and chill.
Shape into balls.
Roll in nuts or cereal and chill until ready to serve. - 28.6507
There is a wide range of cheese products, and there are many ready-to-use cheese spreads.
You can make your own spreads, using either cream cheese or grated Cheddar as bases.
Season to taste, and blend to desired consistency with a little milk or... - 21.1532
Cheesy Peanut Butter Sandwiches
Spread the bread with the butter and then the peanut butter.
Place a layer of cheddar cheese over 2 of the slices.
Lay the shredded lettuce on top of the cheese and press the other 2 slices of bread down on top.
Trim off the crusts and cut into 4 triangles. - 28.6037
Peanut Butter Burgers
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Shape hamburgers; then broil to desired doneness.
3. Meanwhile, take 2 slices bread for each hamburger; spread one lightly with peanut butter; top the other with a slice of cheese. When hamburgers... - 24.8073
Baked Eggs In Spinach Nests
Saute onion in butter in a heavy saucepan until tender.
Stir in flour and bouillon granules; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk, and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Stir in nutmeg and spinach.
Spoon... - 36.6454
Chili Cheese Biscuits
Combine flour, baking powder and chili powder in mixing bowl.
Cut in butter until particles are fine.
Add milk, stirring until dough clings together.
Roll out on well-floured surface to a 12 x 9-inch rectangle.
Combine remaining ingredients; blend... - 36.7998
Peanut Butter Pizza
Peanut Butter Pizza was my family cook's signature dish, now that he's gone I have taken up the task of preparing it for the family. Was it you or the fragrance of Peanut Butter Pizza that you are cooking that has dragged me to the kitchen?, were my husband's... - 56.6406
Cheesy Egg Sandwiches
In a small bowl stir together the salad dressing or mayonnaise, dry mustard, and garlic salt.
Stir in the chopped hard cooked eggs, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped celery, sunflower nuts, and sliced green onion.
For each sandwich, spread... - 37.6883
Frosted Cheese Ball
Reserve 1 cup cream cheese.
Combine remaining cream cheese, Cheddar cheese and smoked cheese in large mixer bowl; add onion salt, garlic salt and mustard.
Beat until thoroughly blended; add milk until of desired consistency.
Shape cheese mixture into ball;... - 39.1471
Beat the cream cheese until smooth, add Cheddar and cream and mix until well blended.
Stir in the pepper, scallions, pine nuts, lemon juice and paprika.
Spread the mixture in a small freezer tray and chill until firm.
Wash and shred the lettuce and cut the... - 39.8007
Mormon Shrimp Cheese Ball
1. In a dry bowl, combine the cheeses.
2. Use a wooden spoon to beat the mixture thoroughly until, soft, smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients other than the nuts or parsley and beat well until blended.
4. Shape the mixture into 2 balls.... - 47.9766
Frosted Cheese Ball
This Frosted Cheese Ball is a Cheese lover's dream come true. It's a perfect accompaniment for those days when you want to spoil yourself and your loved ones with good food. Let the mouth-watering taste of this cheesy delicacy carry you to another world of... - 50.9797
Open Cheese Sandwiches
Remove crusts from slices of bread and butter each slice lightly, then spread with above mixture.
Put under broiler in oven until cheese mixture bubbles and turns light brown - watch carefully.
Serve at once.
Approximate yield - 40 sandwiches - 36.3764
Mix all ingredients together, using just enough mayonnaise to mix easily.
Shape into a roll 2" in diameter.
Roll in chopped nuts and chopped parsley, using English walnuts or pecans.
Slice or spread on crackers.
Can be frozen. - 36.2713
Chili Cream Cheese Quiche
1. In a food processor or bowl, combine flour and cornmeal. Add butter; whirl or rub with your fingers until fine crumbs form. Add 1 egg; whirl or stir with a fork until dough holds together.
2. Spread and press dough evenly over bottom and up sides of a... - 34.782
When I was a child, the first thing I used to grab from the grocer's store was this Cheese Balls. Now, I have this wonerful recipe for Cheese Balls and believe me, it sort of tastes better than I used to get at the store. So, if you too like Cheese Balls,... - 42.1187
Ground Beef Noodle Scallop
Heat shortening in a large skillet.
Add the onion and cook about 5 minutes, turning occasionally with a spoon.
Add the meat and separate into pieces.
Cook until meat is browned and onion is tender.
Combine mushrooms and soup.
Add the milk gradually, stirring... - 42.4286
Hot Tuna Sprout Wiches
Place muffins toasted side up on paper towel-lined plate.
Top each with onion slice.
In small mixing bowl, combine tuna, alfalfa sprouts, mayonnaise, sunflower nuts, mustard and celery seed.
Spread one-fourth of the tuna mixture on each muffin... - 42.2385
Millet And Turkey Casserole
1. Add the millet in a steady stream to the boiling broth while stirring. Add the salt and cook until boiling and thick. Spread half the thick mush in the bottom of an oiled 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a heavy skillet and... - 32.8485
Deviled Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream margarine and sugar; beat in egg; add whole wheat flour and rhubarb.
Sift together other dry ingredients and then add them alternately with milk to egg mixture.
Dough will be very stiff.
Stir in cheese and nuts.
Spread dough out... - 45.5225
1. Grease a 2-quart baking dish or casserole with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 9 ingredients and mix well.
4. Stir 1/2 cup cashews or peanuts.
5. Turn spoon and spread the... - 47.0372
1. Place burghul (cracked wheat) in a bowl. Pour over 2 cups / 500 ml/16 fl oz hot water and soak for 10-15 minutes. Drain burghul (cracked wheat) and set aside.
2. Place onion and garlic in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat and cook, stirring, for 3... - 36.0813
Kensington crepes are spiced turkey filled egg and flour crepes. Made with a filling of cooked turkey with onions and cheese for flavor, it has added egg for taste. Spiced with curry powder, it also has added nuts for a crunch to it. Cooked and baked it is... - 47.2612
Quick Gluten Free Ideas For Home Cooking
Lots of people are intolerant to gluten if you know any such persons; these ideas can be of help to you too. The chef shows simple and quick recipes that can be made with all the available ingredients. Watch the video for recipes and other ideas. - 119.806
Luscious Potato Crepes
Mash cream cheese and flour together.
Beat in eggs, cheese, grated potatoes, pepper and parsley.
Add sufficient cream to make a thick batter.
Heat oil in small frying pan.
Pour in 1 tbsp (15mL) batter; move pan to spread batter over base.
Brown both sides.
To... - 35.628
Inside Out Bacon Cheeseburgers
It’s harder than ever to get the family to the dinner table these days, but did you know that studies show kids whose families eat dinner together develop stronger communications and social skills, and do better in school? Tracy Metro for the Kraft... - 40.8864