- » Cheddar Melt
Cheddar Melt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheddar melt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheddar melt recipes.
Melting Pot Cheddar Cheese Fondue
What makes this fondue so special? Sometimes enjoying dinner is fun, and especially when you get to use your hands. Imagine cheese basking over your favorite breads, crisp green apples and more. This cheddar cheese fondue is made with medium-aged Cheddar,... - 106.224
Scrambled Eggs With Melted Cheddar
I just cherish eggs, and Scrambled Eggs With Melted Cheddar is in top 10 my favourite food list. Scrambled Eggs With Melted Cheddar is easy to make and the tomatoes slices just give the Scrambled Eggs With Melted Cheddar a prefect yumlogical taste. - 40.7921
Delicious Grilled Cheese Bread
Grilled Cheese Bread is one of those quick breakfast dishes that one can make in no time. In this video, Morgan talks about the importance of ingredients in simple dishes, takes us on a trip to the farmers market, and teach us. Watch and learn folks! - 108.214
Cheddar Cheese Sauce
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan. Blend in flour, salt and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
2. Stir in milk; continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 for minute. Stir in cheese and... - 26.2618
Cheddar Cheese Sauce
1. Melt the butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan. Blend in flour, salt and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
2. Stir in milk; continue cooking and stirring until the sauce thickens and bubbles 3 minutes. Stir in the cheese and... - 31.2978
Cheddar Cheese Sauce
1) Attach shredding disc to the food processor bowl with shredding side up and grate cheese in it.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan, heated over low heat, melt butter and then mix in flour.
3) Cook the sauce over medium high heat after pouring... - 34.874
Chicken N Cheddar Soup
Heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add celery, onion, and carrot and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
Add flour and stir quickly to combine; gradually stir in water.
Add broth mix and, stirring constantly, bring to... - 36.8036
Gluten-free Broccoli Cheddar Soup
1. Cut a few florets off the broccoli and divide into small sections. Simmer in lightly salted water for 2 minutes. Drain and immerse in cold water to stop cooking. Set aside.
2. Cut remaining broccoli, including stalks, into small pieces. Place in a large... - 36.5432
1. In small bowl, with fork, combine tuna, celery, and mayonnaise. Spread one side of 4 bread slices with tuna mixture. Top each with one-fourth of cheese and 1 bread slice.
2. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Arrange sandwiches... - 25.7593
Ham And Cheese Melt Sandwiches
To make the coleslaw: In a medium bowl, combine the cabbage, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds, and dill.
To make the sandwiches: Layer the ham, coleslaw, apples, and Cheddar on 4 slices of the bread.
Top with the remaining bread.
Coat a large... - 39.1216
Authentic Patty Melt Sandwich
This week I made an awesome patty melt on the grill. This is an authentic sandwich found in just about every diner and restaurant. Give it a try and let me know! - 117.335
Cheddar Bay Biscuits
I love Chedder Bay Biscuits, so delicious! Make this for your family and they will love you forever for making it : ) - 107.32
Potatoes With Cheddar Cheese
Potatoes With Cheddar Cheese has a lip smaking taste. The Cheddar cheese, white wine and pimento in brine with dash of pepper and salt, give Potatoes With Grated Cheese a lips smacking taste. - 37.4992
Double Decker Cheese Melt
This Double Decker Cheese Melt stands amongst my list of favorite sandwiches. This baked sandwich with cheese seasoned with onion, garlic and paprika seasonings, ignites an intense desire to devour it, even before I've made it ! Try this Double Decker Cheese... - 41.9007
Melting Cheese And Onion Baguettes
1. In a small sautÃ© pan, melt the butter.
2. Add the scallions and sautÃ© them for a few minutes until limp and lightly browned.
3. Take pan off the heat and keep aside.
4. In a bowl, add the cream cheese and remaining butter and beat with a... - 46.6726
Combine mayonnaise and milk in small saucepan.
Cook on low heat about 5 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly, stirring constantly.
Add Cheddar cheese.
Stir and heat just until cheese is melted. - 18.0062
Cheddar Cheese Sauce
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Add salt and cheese; stir until cheese melts. - 19.2278
1. Preheat broiler. Combine tuna, coleslaw mix and green onions in medium bowl. Combine mayonnaise, mustard and dill weed in small bowl. Stir mayonnaise mixture into tuna mixture. Spread tuna mixture onto muffin halves. Place on broiler pan.
2. Broil 4 inches... - 30.4193
Suppertime Tuna Melt
Spread 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the mayonnaise over each pita.
Combine tuna, celery, pickle, onions, remaining mayonnaise, and salt and pepper to taste; spread over pitas.
Sprinkle with cheese, covering as much area as possible.
Broil on baking sheet 4 inches (10... - 29.4953
Descent Tuna Melt
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In medium bowl, combine reduced calorie mayonnaise, dill pickle, mustard and onion.
Stir in tuna and eggs.
Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet with long sides overlapping 1/2 inch; firmly press edges and... - 41.432
Avocado Melted Cheese Sandwich
Butter the bread and heat but do not toast.
Mix the cheese and avocado and cover the hot bread.
Place under grill until cheese is melted and bread browns. - 18.1561
Tuna And Zucchini Melts
These Tuna and Zucchini Melts taste yummy !Try out the Tuna and Zucchini Melts for a heavy brunch or light meal ! Let me know if you like them ! - 39.8368
Tuna Melt Ciabatta
Seafood are always more than welcome when it comes to talking of hearty dinner meals. If you love your seafood, then you won't mind throwing together this tuna delicacy that is a cinch to make. Tempting and easy to make, this tuna recipe is a must try for all... - 87.4304
Melted Cheese Dip
Prepare Fried Tortilla Chips; set aside.
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine oil and onion.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until onion is soft (about 7 minutes).
Add chiles and cream.
Cook, stirring, until hot.
Reduce heat to low and add cheese, stirring until... - 32.9139
Tortilla Chips With Melted Cheese
Prepare Fried Tortilla Chips.
Spread a third of the chips in a 4-quart baking dish.
Top with a third of the cheese; then add a third of the chiles.
Repeat 2 more times.
Bake in a 400° oven until cheese is melted (about 10 minutes).
Garnish with several... - 26.4585
Easy Artichoke Cheese Melts
1. In a bowl combine artichokes, Monterey Jack, Parmesan and mayonnaise. Spread over toasts; top with red pepper and olive slivers.
2. Arrange on a baking sheet; bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are bubbly and edges are golden. Serve warm. - 27.1023
Turkey Mushroom Melt
Set oven to 350°F
1. Toss together all ingredients except the cheese. Place in baking dish and sprinkle cheese on top.
2. Bake for 15 minutes. sprinkle parsley,if desired, serve hot. - 29.8899
Barbecue Melted Cheese Dip
1) Take a napkin lined basket and place bread cubes in it. Place it near the grill.
2) Take a cast iron skillet and combine Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese in it.
3) Place skillet either on grill rack with medium-hot coals or on stove top over... - 37.8557
Spanish Style Tuna Melts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spread the almonds in a pie plate and toast for about 6 minutes, until fragrant.
Let cool slightly, then coarsely chop.
Turn the broiler on.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the tuna with the mayonnaise, onion, olives, piquillo peppers,... - 40.4791
Tuna Patty Melt
This Tuna Patty Melt is simply irresistible and mouth-watering. Try this easy to prepare Tuna Patty Melt; I am sure you will love to share it with your friends and family. - 35.2328
Corn Chips With Melted Cheese, Chili And Pinto Beans
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Arrange the tortillas on a pan or ovenproof plate.
Sprinkle the beans, chiles, olives and cheese over the chips and bake in the oven or under the broiler until the cheese melts.
Remove them from the oven, garnish with the cilantro,... - 33.1397
1. Preheat broiler. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add broccoli, mushrooms and onions. Cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; set aside.
2. Place English muffin halves on baking sheet. Broil 1 to 2 minutes or until light... - 28.2738
Chile Cheese Melt
1) Split chile. Use paper towel to pat dry.
2) Take once slice of bread to arrange the chile.
3) Place one ounce cheese.
4) Top second slice of bread with remaining cheese.
5) Place inside the broiler to make the cheese melted and... - 36.6016
1. Preheat broiler. Place focaccia on a baking sheet.
2. Stir together chicken, dressing and green onions in a bowl. Arrange mixture evenly on top of focaccia.
3. Add a layer of sliced tomatoes and a layer of provolone cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
4. Broil... - 29.3841
Rice Cake Melts
1. Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 450°F .
2. Take a baking sheet(nonstick) and arrange the rice cakes on it.
3. Place ¼ of the cheese along with the tomato halves on each of them.
4. Place in a pre-heated oven and bake for 2... - 38.4781
English Muffin Tuna Melts
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flaked chunk light tuna, mayonnaise, chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives, sweet pickle relish, finely chopped onion, and finely-chopped hard-boiled eggs.
2. Place 6 toasted muffin halves, cut side up, on a baking... - 114.595
Funny Face Tuna Melts
Funny face tuna melts is a snacky little muffin recipe that is both healthy and fun to make. A hit with kids, this snack recipe uses tuna and pickle with english muffins to serve as a healthy and innovative little snack, especially for young ones. - 41.235
Vegetable Cheese Melt Soup
Melt butter in large saucepan over medium high heat.
Add onion and celery; saute until onion is transparent.
Add flour; stir well.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to medium; add milk gradually.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is... - 43.1072
Pinto Tortilla Melts
Combine first 5 ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Transfer mixture to a bowl; cover and chill.
Mash beans with a potato masher.
Combine beans and next 3... - 39.7334
Chicken Mushroom Melts
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken and mushrooms in oil for 5 minutes.
Stir in soy sauce; cook 7 minutes longer.
Stir in cream; simmer for 4-6 minutes or until sauce is thickened (do not boil).
In asmall bowl, combine the butter and garlic;... - 41.7471
1. Microwave butter in glass mixing bowl for 20 to 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until softened. Blend in cheese, egg, salt, pepper, paprika and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
2. Remove crusts from bread. Cut each slice into quarters.
3. Preheat microwave browning... - 40.2192
1. Preheat the broiler. Toast the muffins, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine the tuna, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper. Spread the tuna mixture on the 8 muffin halves, and top with the... - 33.8593
Grilled Veggie Melt
1. Heat broiler. Line a small roasting pan or jelly-roll pan with foil.
2. Combine zucchini and red pepper in pan. Add oil, salt, pepper, and oregano and toss to coat. Broil, tossing vegetables once or twice, until vegetables have softened and are lightly... - 30.3677
Potato Chip Tuna Melts
1. Heat a sandwich press, if using.
2. Using a fork, flake the tuna into a medium bowl. Add celery, mayonnaise, and vinegar and stir well.
3. Lay 4 slices of bread on work surface. Cover each with 1 slice of cheese, 2 tomato slices, and another slice of... - 34.5638
Tuna Melt Casserole
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Butter a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
2. In a large saucepot over high heat, bring 2 quarts of water to boiling. Add salt and the shells. Cook, stirring often, 5 minutes. Transfer 1 cup cooking water to a medium bowl, add cream cheese,... - 33.3176
Tiny Tuna Melts
In bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, lemon juice,green onion and pepper to taste; spread evenly over toasts.
Top with slice of cheese.
Arrange half of the tuna toasts in circle on microwaveable plate; microwave at High for 30 to 60 seconds or just until cheese... - 37.9527
Turkey Asparagus Melt
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard and sage; mix well.
Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons mixture on each bun half.
Top each with one sixth of turkey, asparagus spears, onion rings and cheese.
Place sandwiches on broiler pan.
Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 3 to... - 35.3639
Tuna And Potato Melt
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 200C/ and conventional 220C/gas 6.
2) Take a large baking sheet and place the wedges of potato on it.
3) Arrange in a single layer and bake in a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes.
4) Take a bowl and... - 38.2714
Cheese And Chilli Melts
1. Into a bowl combine cheese, tomatoes, chilli, coriander leaves and salt and mix well.
2. In the microwave warm tortillas according to pack instructions.
3. Distribute the cheese mix between 8 totillas, spooning it over one half of each tortilla.
4.... - 40.8603
Cheesy Tuna Melts
Have a look at this video recipe of Cheesy Tuna Melts. These zesty little treats provide an updated, lower fat twist on an old classic. Perfect for lunch or a quick weeknight dinner. You will definitely get rave reviews if you serve these at your parties. Bon... - 118.454
Create a turkey twist on burgers. Turkey and the works are baked and ready to serve in 30 minutes. - 34.6298
Melting Chilli Bean Wraps
1. Heat grill to high. Empty beans into a pan, stir in tomatoes, then cook over a medium heat for 5 mins.
2. Divide bean mix between the tortillas, sprinkle over a small handful of cheese, then roll up wraps. Put onto a baking sheet, scatter over another... - 28.3495
Cheddar Grits And Bacon Roulade
Prepare the egg sponge and while it is baking, in a saucepan bring 2 cups water to a boil and add the grits, a little at a time.
Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer the grits, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add 3/4 cup of the Cheddar and salt and... - 30.2591
Cheddar Potatoes And Onions
Preheat oven to 350°.
Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange on paper towels in microwave oven.
Microwave at HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes, turning once.
Let stand 1 minute.
Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters.
Place potatoes and onion wedges in an 8-inch square... - 32.7964
Cream Of Cheddar Soup
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onions and cook until golden brown; this will take about 30 minutes.
Add the consomme, wine, bouquet garni, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the bouquet garni.
Arrange a... - 41.4553
Tuna Cheddar Sandwiches
1. Mix all ingredients except muffins and cheese. Spread tuna mixture over cut side of each muffin half. Arrange on microwave rack or 10-inch plate.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is hot. Top with cheese. Microwave uncovered 30... - 25.1072
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
You can make Cheddar Bay Biscuits just like the Red Lobster. Bisquick mix, cheddar cheese, seasoned melted butter are just a couple of the ingredients you need for these delicious biscuits. - 110.237
Cheddar Cheese Sauce
1) In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
2) Add in the flour, salt and pepper. Stir continously to cook the flour.
3) When the mixture starts to bubble, add in the milk. Cook while stirring till the sauce becomes thick, for about a... - 37.9549
Spinach And Cheddar Dip
1. Mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 9 to 12 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until Cheddar cheese is melted and mixture is warm.
2. Serve warm with bagel chips or crackers if desired. - 21.7354
Onion Cheddar Cheese Pie
Melt 4 tablespoons butter and mix with 1 1/2 cups cracker crumbs.
Press on bottom and sides of 9-inch pie pan to form a shell.
Saute onions in remaining butter until limp and golden.
Spoon into crumb shell.
Beat eggs slightly with milk, salt, pepper,... - 38.8742
Broccoli With Cheddar Salsa
Trim the broccoli to remove leaves and tough portions of the stems.
Cut the broccoli lengthwise into spears.
In a 7" X 11" baking dish, arrange the spears with the florets facing the center of the dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on high for 3... - 33.6733
Pepper Steak With Cheddar Noodles
Melt the butter in a 10-inch skillet.
Add the beef and garlic powder and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned.
Remove beef from skillet.
Add onions and green peppers to the skillet and saute for 2 minutes.
Return beef to skillet with tomatoes and... - 43.0944
Cheddar Cheese Sauce
In a 1 quart saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
Stir in flour.
Continue stirring until bubbly.
Stir in milk, salt and pepper.
Continue stirring over medium heat until thick and smooth, about 8 minutes.
Add cheese; stir over low heat to melt cheese.
Makes... - 33.3854
Family Favorite - Cheddar Crown Loaf
If you are making a concerted habit of baking your own bread for the family, this cheddar crown bread is a must-try. Watch Angie use a mixer fitted with a dough hook to make this impressive 32 dinner roll crown with effortless ease. If you like using your... - 124.88
Broccoli With Cheddar Cheese Dunk
1. In a large, deep saucepan, bring 1 inch of water to a boil. Fill a steamer basket with the broccoli florets, add it to the saucepan, cover and steam over high heat until the broccoli is crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer the broccoli florets to a... - 26.2034
Cheddar Cheese Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and melt some margarine or butter in it.
2. Mix the flour with salt.
3. Pour in all the milk at once.
4. Cook and keep stirring continuously until the mixture becomes thick and bubbly.
5. Keep cooking the mixture for some... - 38.6311
Mascarpone And Cheddar Macaroni And Cheese
The secret ingredient in this super creamy and velvety rich macaroni and cheese is mascarpone! No need to make a roux, and risk ending up with a clumpy mess, just smooth and rich every time. - 128.195
Lynn's Cheddar Corn Chowder
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Cheddar Corn Chowder from the Barefoot Contessa. This can be made with fresh corn or frozen corn, depending on the season. Great for lunch or dinner and a true comfort food. Serves 10-12. I demonstrated half of this... - 109.536
Apple Cheddar Surprise
Peel and core fairly sweet apples.
Fry thick rings of apple in butter.
When they are soft, add slices of cheddar cheese and leave until beginning to melt.
Put the apple rings covered with cheese slices on hot buttered toast. - 23.4356
Cheddar Cheese Sauce
1. In a heavy saucepan melt butter over low heat.
2. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add milk, cook and stir over medium heat until thick.
4. Add salt and cheese.
5. Stir until cheese melts. - 29.7304
Cheddar Broccoli Casserole
Cook broccoli and drain.
Toss broccoli, mushrooms, sour cream, and onion soup.
Butter a 2 quart casserole and add broccoli mix, top with bread crumbs.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350°.
Add grated Cheddar cheese on top and return to oven until... - 33.7342
Cheddar Monkey Bread
In a large bowl, dissolve 2 tsp.of the sugar in warm water.
Stir in yeast; let stand for 10 minutes.
Add milk, butter, remaining 4 tsp.
sugar, and salt.
Stir in about 3 cups of the flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn out onto a floured surface and knead until... - 39.8813
Blue Cheese And Cheddar Potato Gratin
Melt margarine in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Gradually add cream and milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Stir in salt, pepper, and... - 44.2746
Broccoli Cheddar Gratin
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Cut broccoli into florets and place in Generation II Stainless Steel Steamer.
Fill 2-quart Generation II Saucepan with water and bring to a boil.
Place steamer over boiling water and cover.
Steam broccoli just until tender, 10 to 12... - 40.8795
Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes.
Add 2 cups broccoli and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Discard bay... - 46.5351
Chilli Cheddar Nachos
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Arrange corn chips or tortilla chips on a 12-inch pizza pan, overlapping slightly.
Sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese.
Bake for 5 to 7 minutes in preheated oven until cheese melts.
Sprinkle evenly with chilies. - 25.4867
Cheddar Egg Cups
1. In a medium-size saucepan melt butter or margarine, stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
2. Continue cooking mixing in milk and liquid red pepper seasoning stirring constantly until sauce thickens and boils for 1... - 41.1449
Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
You can make a casserole that tastes just like the Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken that is served at the Cracker Barrel. Here boneless and skinless chicken breasts are baked in a lovely cheddar sauce. This casserole is topped with buttered Ritz... - 114.832
Beany Cheddar Nachos
1. Spread bean dip on each tortilla chip. Top with some cheese. Place 12 chips in a circle on a paper plate.
2. Microwave at Power Level 7 for 1 minute, or until cheese begins. to melt. - 20.3321
Wisconsin Cheddar Muffins
Stir together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
Add the cheddar cheese and mix well.
In another bowl, combine and beat well the egg, milk and melted butter.
Blend the egg mixture together with the dry ingredients, mixing only until... - 32.7352
Leek And Cheddar Soup
Simmer onion in the butter until soft.
Stir in the flour and next five ingredients.
Cover and simmer about 1 hour.
Add parsley, milk and cheese and heat thoroughly without boiling, until cheese melts.
Taste for seasoning. - 36.0403
Tomato Cheddar Soup
1. Combine tomatoes, and celery in food processor and blend until coarsely chopped.
2. Pour into large saucepan, add chicken stock and scallions, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
3. Add cream. Season with basil, salt,... - 32.4976
Cheddar Cheese Fondue
Cheddar Cheese Fondue has a juicy taste. The beer and cheese gives the Cheddar Cheese Fondue a grand taste. Cheddar Cheese Fondue is cherished by many around the world. - 38.4558
Broccoli And Cheddar A La Creme
Pour stock in a large saucepan, then add the scallions.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently until the scallions are limp.
Stir in the parsley, and when it is wilted, add the flour.
Stir until the flour coats the scallions, then add the garlic by pushing... - 40.3958
Wisconsin Cauliflower Cheddar Soup
In 4 quart saucepan, melt margarine or butter over medium heat.
Add onion and cook until golden, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in flour and salt; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Gradually stir in milk, chicken broth, and 1 1/2 cups water;... - 42.4259
Swiss Cheddar Sauce
Melt butter; blend in flour and salt.
Add milk all at once.
Cook, stirring constantly, till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Remove from heat; stir in cheeses till melted. - 28.0069
Chat 'n Dish: Broccoli Cheddar Soup
1. Place a stock pot on flame and heat olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion and shallot in warm oil. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and let it sweat on low heat.
3. Throw potato and broccoli florets into the pot. Give it a good stir.
4. Add garlic and... - 106.937
Cheddar Soup With Granny Smith Apples
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and saute until tender and aromatic, 5-7 minutes.
2. Sprinkle flour and dry mustard over onion and stir to evenly coat. Continue cooking, stirring often, for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add broth, stirrin - 29.5852
Chunky Cheddar Fondue
Prepare vegetables and bread; set aside.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned about 10 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, chiles, and oregano.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5... - 35.1456
Sour Cream And Cheddar Muffins
Combine all ingredients, mixing well; spoon into greased miniature muffin pans, filling one-half full.
Bake at 450Â° for 10 to 12 minutes - 18.1403
Spinach And Cheddar Souffle
Saute onion in 2 tablespoons butter.
Melt 2 more tablespoons butter into sauteed onion; add flour and stir until smooth; add milk and cook until thickened.
Add salt and pepper.
Beat yolks until thick and lemon colored; stir into white sauce.
Add spinach and... - 39.2251
Have braunschweiger at room temperature; combine with celery and chili sauce.
Spread on toast.
Place on baking sheet; top with cheese.
Broil for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. - 27.6797
In small saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add vegetables and saute, stirring frequently, until tender.
Sprinkle flour over vegetables and stir quickly to combine; gradually stir in dissolved broth mix and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture... - 30.4868
Potato Cheddar Broil
Line baking sheet with foil.
Spray with non stick cooking spray.
Sprinkle both sides of potato slices with salt and pepper; arrange on prepared baking sheet.
Broil approximately 2 to 3 minutes or until slices are well browned.
Turn and broil other... - 29.9637
Cheddar Cheese Sauce
1. Place margarine in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 15 to 20 seconds or until melted; stir in flour, bouillon granules, nutmeg and red pepper until blended. Stir in milk.
2. Microwave uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute, until... - 26.7696
Apple, Walnut, And Cheddar Soup
1. In 1 1/2-quart nonstick saucepan melt margarine; add apples, onion, and walnuts. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until apples are soft, about 10 minutes. Let cool slightly.
2. Transfer mixture to blender; add broth and process until... - 25.9933
Hot Parmesan And Cheddar Dip
Toss together cheese and flour.
Heat soup and onion in a 2-quart saucepan.
Reduce heat; add cheese mixture and stir until melted.
Add sherry, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. - 28.8026
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add milk all at once.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Add cheese; stir till melted.
Garnish with paprika and snipped chives. - 31.9281
Cheddar Melt Recipes By Category