- » Cheddar Cream Salad
Cheddar Cream Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheddar cream salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheddar cream salad recipes.
Cheddar Cheese Pineapple Salad
In bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Cool slightly, then beat in sour cream and mayonnaise.
Stir in undrained pineapple; chill till partially set.
Fold in cheese.
Pour into a 4 cup ring mold.
Chill till firm. - 33.6696
Yummy Cheddar Cheese Salad
Heat water, lemon juice and sugar and pour over lemon jello.
Add pineapple, cheese and nuts.
Whip cream and fold in.
Pour into mold and chill.
Serves 8. - 34.0494
Sour Cream And Cheddar Chip Dip
1. In a large bowl, place all the ingredients and mix well
2. Chill the dip for several hours or till required
3. Serve with a salad, crackers and sandwiches - 36.1758
Cheddar Pineapple Moulded Salad
Put gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water for 10 minutes.
Heat pineapple and lemon juice, add gelatin to hot mixture; cool.
When above is set, add cheddar cheese and cream (whipped).
Turn into mold.
Dressing: Mix all ingredients together; chill. - 33.5188
Frozen Cheddar Cheese Salad Sensation
Cut plums into small pieces.
Mix in the lemon juice, sugar, salt, and cheese.
Fold in the whipped cream, then blend in the desired amount of green food coloring.
Turn mixture into a refrigerator tray.
Freeze until firm, 3 to 4 hours.
Before serving, thaw... - 30.5447
Cheddar Pineapple Molded Salad
Cheddar-Pineapple Molded Salad is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Cheddar-Pineapple Molded Salad dish, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 40.0307
Macaroni Cheddar Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water.
Drain and set aside.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and milk; stir in pickle relish, vinegar, mustard, and salt.
Toss together cooled macaroni, cheese, celery, green pepper, and... - 40.0738
Savory Cheddar Spread
Combine cream cheese and salad dressing, mixing until well blended.
Add cheddar cheese and onions; mix well.
Spoon into 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with combined bacon and crumbs.
Bake at 350°, 15 minutes. - 30.7829
Cheese And Pumpkin Puree
Put the pumpkin, potatoes and garlic in a casserole with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes, stirring midway through the cooking time.
When the vegetables are cooked, drain in a colander and puree in a food processor... - 35.665
Two Cheese Luncheon Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain, rinse, and chill.
Combine macaroni, celery, apples, salt, and Swiss cheese; set aside.
Combine sour cream, lemon juice, and honey; combine with macaroni mixture. - 32.263
Marshmallow Cheese Delight Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water and apricot liquid.
Chill until almost firm.
Fold in fruits and marshmallows.
Pour into a 2 1/2 quart mold.
Chill until firm.
Unmold salad on lettuce, and spread with Pineapple Topping.
Spread dessert topping... - 41.656
Baked Turkey Cheddar Sandwiches
Dip bread into mixture of eggs, milk, and seasoned salt.
Brown on both sides in hot butter.
Put 6 slices in shallow baking dish.
Mix soup, evaporated milk, broth, condiment sauce, pepper, and turkey.
Spoon on toast slices.
Top with remaining slices, and... - 46.7661
Double Baked Cheddar Souffles
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Put milk, onion, nutmeg and bay leaves into a pan. Bring to the boil, then set aside to infuse for 30 mins. Butter 8 x 150ml ramekins.
2. Melt the butter in a second saucepan. Stir in the flour and cook gently for 1 min,... - 36.7258
Cheddar Chili Tomato Pots
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease shallow baking dish.
Cut 1/2 inch slice from top of each tomato; scoop out pulp and seeds, leaving 1/4 inch shell (reserve pulp for another use such as salads or sauces).
Invert tomatoes on paper towel-lined plate and let drain... - 34.7381
Taco Salad With Sour Cream
Brown ground beef and onion 5 minutes on HIGH in plastic colander over microproof casserole.
In casserole, along with beef combine kidney beans and seasonings and cook on HIGH 2-3 minutes or to heat through.
Arrange salads on individual... - 37.84
Fresh And Easy Salad
Fresh And Easy Salad-the name will tell you all you need to know about the recipe. Fresh And Easy Salad is tasty and very nice for a hot day. You will love it! - 29.836
German Sour Cream Potato Salad
Cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon; crum ble and set aside.
Cook onions and celery in bacon fat until soft but not brown; stir in flour, mustard, salt and wine.
Cook, stir ring constantly until mixture boils.
Blend in wine vinegar.
Pour over potatoes and... - 42.0249
Creamed Chicken In Patty Shells
1) Drain the sliced mushrooms properly.
2) In a saucepan, cook the mushrooms and green pepper in butter till the green pepper has tendered.
3) Stir in the soup and milk.
4) Add chicken and pimento to the pan and heat thoroughly,... - 41.1119
Garlic Cheese Roll
Combine cheeses, garlic and salt; blend in pecans.
Form into roll the diameter of round crackers.
Roll on waxed paper sprinkled with paprika; wrap.
Slice; serve on crackers. - 28.3789
Creamed Salsify has a very unique taste. The Lemon juice makes it tangy, and Cheddar cheese gives the creamed salsify a delicious taste. - 47.4555
Chutney Ham Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving 2 Tbs. juice.
Arrange pineapple, ham and cheese onto each of four salad plates lined with crisp salad greens.
For dressing, combine sour cream, reserved juice and chutney. - 24.8976
Turkey Enchiladas With Sour Cream
Rinse seeds from the chiles and chop; saute with the garlic in the 2 tablespoons oil, heated.
Peel and chop the tomatoes and add with the onions, 1 teaspoon of the salt, oregano, and water.
Simmer slowly, uncovered, until thick, about 30 minutes; set... - 40.3029
Pickle & Olive Brochette In Macaroni Salad
1. Combine macaroni salad, cheese, lima beans, celery and herbes in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix well. Chill about an hour to season.
2. Just before serving, line a large platter with chicory leaves; break remaining into bite-size pieces in center; spoon... - 29.8271
Layered Green Pea Salad
Layered green pea salad is a mixed vegetable salad prepared with added cheese. Layered with onions and celery and dressed with sour cream, the layered green pea salad is topped with bacon and can be tossed to serve. - 33.1133
Sour Cream Enchiladas
In a small frying pan heat about 1/2 inch salad oil over high heat.
Have ready a pad of paper towels, the enchilada sauce in a shallow pan (pie pan), and an empty shallow pan.
Fry the tortillas one at a time, turning once, just until soft; it takes 15 seconds... - 40.4187
Hot Ham Salad
Hot Ham Salad is a bake and serve salad and is rich with the flavors of mayonnaise, sour cream and Cheddar cheese. Check out the recipe of this juicy Hot Ham Salad. - 33.3201
Cheesy Apple Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients in a mixing bowl, set aside.
Combine sour cream and mayonnaise, mix well.
Pour over apple mixture, toss gently to mix.
Chill 1 to 2 hours, serve on lettuce-lined plates, if desired. - 29.15
Tomato Sour Cream Casserole
Saute onion in oil; add tomatoes, seasoning mix and green chilies.
Simmer, uncovered, 10€”15 minutes.
In greased, deep 2-quart casserole, layer ingredients in the following order: sauce, crushed Chips, Monterey Jack cheese, sauce, Monterey Jack... - 37.0139
Silver And Gold Salad
In medium bowl, combine dressing and sour cream.
Add alfalfa sprouts, carrots, Swiss and Cheddar cheeses; toss lightly. - 25.5839
Tago Salad For Two
Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; place on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add ground round, and cook over medium... - 43.7382
Combine all ingredients.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate for several hours. - 24.8618
1 can refried beans on bottom of salad bowl.
Toss the sauce with lettuce.
Place on top of the retried beans.
Put shredded (grated) cheddar cheese on top.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup crushed fritos.
Garnish with olives. - 36.2271
Loaded Potato Salad
Potato salad is a classic dish that is found at most picnics and backyard BBQ’s in the Midwest. Wanting to switch up the flavor? Try the combination of the traditional loaded baked potato at a steak house and put it into a salad form...Genius. - 0
Easy And Effortless Baked Potato Salad
When looking for a quick weeknight dinner, something as quick, easy, and sumptuous baked potato salad will perfectly appease your gut. This easy, effortless side dish will fulfill your craving and make for a comforting dinnertime treat. Betty shows how to... - 110.193
Layered Basil Salad
In a 3-1/2-qt.glass bowl, layer greens, carrots, macaroni, peas, onion, ham and cheeses.
In a small bowl, combine the first six dressing ingredients; spread over salad.
Garnish with eggs if desired.
Cover and chill for several hours. - 33.6059
Taco Salad With Picante Sauce
Bake salad shells according to package directions; set aside.
Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain.
Return to skillet; add water, taco seasoning mix, and green onions.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes,... - 39.8456
Easy Creamed Salmon
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, cook green pepper and onion in butter at HIGH for 1 minute or till tender.
Stir in soup, mayonnaise, milk, and dillweed.
Fold in salmon.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 7 minutes or till heated through, stirring once. - 32.9655
Cream Cheese Ball
Mix all cheeses and seasonings with one half the parsley and pecans.
Mold in round greased mold.
Mix remaining parsley and pe cans; pat on outside of ball.
Chill for 24 hours.
Serve with crackers or corn chips. - 33.734
Sour Cream Enchiladas
Blend the 2 cups sour cream, 1 cup chopped onion, cumin, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
Fry tortillas in oil and dip in heated enchilada sauce.
In an ungreased 7 by 11-inch baking dish, overlap two tortillas at one end of dish, allowing part of tortillas... - 37.0689
Cream Of Cheese Soup
Simmer carrot and celery, covered, for 10 min in bouillon made by dissolving bouillon cubes in boiling water.
Saute onion in butter in top of double boiler, over direct heat, until tender.
Stir in flour and pepper.
Add milk and chicken bouillon; cook, while... - 38.6778
Cream Of Mushroom, Broccoli And Cheese Casserole
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. First, cook broccoli then drain, in lightly greased 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish spoon the broccoli, set aside
3. Also combine soup, 1/2 cup cheese, milk, mayonnaise, eggs, and red pepper,... - 39.9403
Manicotti With Creamed Haddock
1) Trim haddock and dry them.
2) Preheat oven at 375°F
3) In a wide pan add milk, haddock and bay leaves.
4) Simmer the milk slowly and the poach the haddock over low heat for about 10 minutes.
5) Take off the pan from heat, with a... - 41.7936
Cheese Honey And Grape Salad
1) Place enough cream in the sour cream to thin. Add 2 tablespoons of honey. Mix.
2) Combine the cheeses, add grapes, and toss. Chill and serve. - 23.5627
Party Potato Salad
Combine soups with softened cream cheese.
Add sour cream, green pepper, onion, and seasonings.
Put potatoes in a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
Pour soup mixture over potatoes and stir.
Spread out evenly; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
Bake at 325 degrees for... - 39.2733
Breckenridge Broccoli Salad
1) In a large serving bowl, combine the broccoli florets with grated cheddar cheese, sliced onions and bacon bits.
2) In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar till all the sugar dissolves.
3) Pour the dressing over the broccol mixture.
4)... - 38.8653
Coconut Mallow Salad In Cheese Tarts
Thoroughly drain pear halves and pineapple chunks.
Cut pear halves into quarters.
Put drained fruit into a bowl with the marsh-mallows and coconut; add sour cream and toss lightly until mixed thoroughly.
Cover; chill 12 to 24 hours.
When ready to serve, spoon... - 30.7431
Autumn's Gold Apple Salad
This absolutely delicious recipe for Autumn's Gold Apple Salad will delight your friends and family. A must try easy to make dish. - 45.9147
Potatoes Stuffed With Shrimp
Pierce the potatoes with a fork or skewer in two places.
Arrange the potatoes 1 inch apart on paper plates and cook for 12 minutes on the highest setting.
Turn the po tatoes over after 6 minutes and rotate the dish one-quarter of a turn.
Leave the po tatoes... - 40.6761
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Boil chicken breast until cooked.
Shred chicken into pieces (fine/chunky depending on how you like it).
Pour hot sauce on chicken (as much /little as you like.
I use half the bottle so everyone can enjoy it).
Marinate chicken and... - 38.703
Turkey Cabbage Salad
1) In a bowl, mix cabbage, tomato, cottage cheese, turkey, and cheddar cheese.
2) Toss lightly to mix it well.
3) Pour the creamy cucumber salad dressing over the cabbage mixture.
4) Toss lightly to coat the mixture with the salad dressing.
5)... - 35.1627
Mayonnaise Hot Chicken Salad
Combine first 9 ingredients and spoon into large casserole.
Mix cheese with crumbs and spread on - top with almonds.
Bake at 350° until piping hot. - 33.991
Hot Chicken Salad
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine all ingredients except potato chips and grated cheese; mix well.
Put into greased 2 quart casserole; sprinkle potato chips over top.
Bake 20 minutes; sprinkle with cheese and return to oven until cheese melts. - 29.9977
Hot Broccoli Salad
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
Add soup, mayonnaise, and eggs to broccoli.
Spoon into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole; sprinkle with cheese and wheat germ.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 32.3917
Hearty Macaroni Salad
1 As per the package directions, cook the macaroni.
2 Drain well.
3 Thoroughly rinse with cold water.
4 Drain well.
5 In a bowl, mix macaroni with the next 7 ingredients.
6 Toss gently.
7 Cover and place in the refrigerator.
8 Serve... - 42.505
Low Fat Sante-fe Chicken Salad
Gear up for the easiest chicken feast ever with this scrumptious Santa-Fe chicken salad. Juan Montalvo's version presents the zesty, creamy salad in a more healthy way. Just grab the ingredients and throw up a great salad together. Serve it at your next party... - 97.6747
Taco Chicken Salad
Place tortillas on a large baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 6 minutes.
Remove from oven; turn tortillas over, and coat lightly with cooking spray.
Sprinkle garlic powder and red pepper evenly over tortillas.
Bake an additional 6 minutes or until tortillas are... - 44.9835
Double Fish Soufflé
Butter a small Pyrex ring mold (mould) 10 inches (22 cm) in diameter.
Rinse the flounder fillets under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Flatten the fish as much as possible with a pastry roller (rolling pin).
Line the ring mold... - 44.9737
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, crumble in beef and cook with onion until meat has lost its pink color and onion is limp; drain and discard drippings.
Stir in kidney beans, chili powder, cumin, and catsup; simmer over low heat for about 5... - 38.6239
Ham N Cheese Potato Salad
This Ham and Cheese Potato Salad is one of my most favorite accompaniments with pasta and rice meals. Try this creamy salad with vegetables and spicy seasonings for your next meal. Don't forget to let me know if you've liked this Ham and Cheese Potato Salad. - 38.4378
King Ranch Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix the chicken, mayonnaise, onion, chilies, olives and sour cream together.
3) Then add 1 cup crushed tortilla chips, mix well.
4) In a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan,... - 44.5573
Six Bean Salad
1. Prepare frozen lima beans as label directs; drain. Meanwhile, prepare frozen green beans and wax beans as labels direct, but prepare both packages together; drain.
2. In large bowl, with spoon or wire whisk, mix undiluted cream-of-mushroom soup, water,... - 32.2094
Gringo Chicken Salad
1) In a small bowl, add together mayonnaise, sour cream, chili powder, cumin, basil, salt, and pepper to combine all together.
2) In a large bowl, mix chicken, cheese, kidney beans, onion, olives, and red pepper.
3) Add the liquid... - 45.6034
Taco Cabbage Salad
Chill all ingredients except corn chips.
In a large chilled bowl place chopped cabbage, drained beans, chopped tomatoes, and sliced olives.
Make the dressing by combining the mashed avocado, sour cream, milk, chopped onion, salad dressing, lemon juice,... - 36.1528
Beef And Beans Taco Salad
In 1-quart bowl combine all ingredients except lettuce, cheese, and taco shells; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (at least 30 minutes).
Chill 2 bowls.
Line each chilled bowl with 2 lettuce leaves; spoon an equal amount of beef mixture over each... - 34.6707
Combine eggs, rice, cheese, celery, green onions, and green chiles in a large bowl, toss gently.
Combine sour cream, picante sauce, lemon juice, seasoned pepper, and salt, mixing well, add to egg mixture, tossing gently to coat.
Cover and chill 2 hours.
Serve... - 29.6274
Cheesy Fruit Salad
1. In a bowl, take water and microwave it on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. In 12x8-inch glass dish, combine jello, juice, pineapple, and apricots. Mix well.
3. Top it with marshmallows. Refrigerate until congealed.
4. In another bowl, add sugar, flour,... - 46.1473
Cheesy Fruit Salad
In 1 cup glass measure microwave (high) water I 1/2 minutes.
In 12x8-inch glass dish combine with jello, juice, pineapple, and apricots.
Cover with marshmallows.
Chill until congealed.
In 2 cup glass measure combine sugar, flour, fruit juice, and... - 39.6037
Ham And Cheese Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; rinse, drain, and set aside.
Meanwhile, place a third of the ham pieces in blender container; cover.
Blend, switching motor on and off, until coarsely chopped, 8 to 10 seconds.
Empty into large bowl.
Repeat twice... - 43.3343
Ladies' Luncheon Chicken Salad
1. Half-fill a deep 12-inch skillet with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the chicken, lower the heat, and simmer for 8 minutes or just until the chicken is cooked through; drain.
2. When cool enough to handle, cut into bite-size pieces and... - 33.5964
Pineapple And Cheese Salad Moulds
If liked, decorate base of each mould with thin slices of gherkin and radish set in aspic jelly.
Heat pineapple and add salt.
Soak gelatine in the cold water, add to hot pineapple mixture and stir until well mixed and dissolved.
Cool until mixture begins to... - 43.5342
Pineapple Marshmallow Salad
1) In a large mixing bowl, add in the lemon and orange flavored gelatin packets.
2) Pour in two cups of boiling water. Stir till the gelatin dissolves completely.
3) Next, add in the cold water. Chill the bowl to set the gelatin partially.
4) Add in... - 48.819
Hot Potato Salad
This Hot Potato Salad received such rave reviews from all. It is served as a delicious Side Dish. I often prepare this dish for my family and friends and they are completely impressed with it.Stop looking and try this Hot Potato Salad recipe immediately. - 45.9832
Apricot Pineapple Salad
Dissolve jelly powder completely in boiling water.
Drain juice from apricots and pineapple into a 2-cup measuring cup and add enough orange juice to make 2 cups.
Add 1 1/2 cups of mixed juices to the dissolved jelly powder.
(Reserve any remaining juice for... - 36.0373
Crunchy Hot Chicken Salad
1.In a alrge bowl, mix oranges, apples, strawberries, banana, avocados and dates.
2.In sepearte bowl,put orange juice, vegetable oil, honey, lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt and mustard and stir well
3.Add the lemon juice mixture on the prepared fruit... - 42.0084
Tuna Taco Salad
For dressing, stir together yogurt or sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, onion, chili powder, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
If necessary, stir in 2 to 3 tablespoons milk to make of desired consistency.
Cover and chill while preparing salad.
For... - 43.3761
Cheese And Pea Salad
Mix peas and cheese and bind with dressing.
Serve on lettuce or use to stuff tomatoes. - 17.8849
Hearty Pea Salad
Combine peas, cheese, eggs, celery and pickles.
Mix cream and salad dressing.
Stir dressing and salt into salad mixture.
Spoon into lettuce cups. - 30.812
Dissolve Jell-O in water.
Bring to a boil.
Add sugar and pineapple.
Mix and chill.
When starting to set, add cheese, nuts and whipped cream.
Chill until set. - 31.7983
Hearty Macaroni And Ham Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain well.
Combine macaroni and next 7 ingredients; toss gently.
Cover and chill.
Garnish with celery leaves, if desired. - 28.3493
I had time to film this over the weekend for you guys! This is one salad that I have OFTEN! It's a real treat and it's so easy to pack and bring to work (just make sure you separately place the liquids in a different container) - 108.449
1. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic, chili powder, and cumin; cook 30 seconds. Add ground beef, breaking up meat with side of spoon; cook until no longer... - 35.8814
Peppy Taco Salads
1) In a saucepan, cook the ground beef until brown in color.
2) Drain off the fat.
3) Add the salsa and heat through.
4) In the serving place, place lettuce or mixed greens
5) Pour a spoonful of meat mixture over lettuce or greens.
6)... - 38.511
Dairy Fruit Salad
1. In a salad bowl add cream after whipping along with all the other ingredients.
2. Garnish with a pineapple slice with a red cherry in the center, circled with mandarin oranges and serve. - 34.1044
Layered Fruit Salad
1. In a 2-quart bowl spread lettuce and sprinkle apples with ascorbic-citric powder.
2. Layer apples, oranges and grapes over lettuce.
3. In a bowl combine mayonnaise and sour cream and spread evenly over top, sealing to edge of bowl.
4. Sprinkle with... - 38.9927
Mums 8 Layer Salad
1. Finely shred the spinach and arrange in a layer in a fairly straight sided glass dish.
2. Shred the lettuce and arrange this in a layer in the dish.
3. Cover lettuce with the red cabbage.
4. Thinly slice the spring onions and sprinkle over the cabbage.
5.... - 44.7426
Saucy Bean Salad
Cook green beans, lima beans, and English peas according to package directions; drain and cool.
Combine next 10 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Add vegetables to sauce, stirring well.
Spoon salad into a serving bowl.
Top with almonds before... - 31.648
Layered Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer the macaroni back to the pot.
5) Stir in olive... - 51.1564
Chile Corn Bread Salad
Chile Corn Bread Salad is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Chile Corn Bread Salad recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 46.444
8 Layer Salad
1) In a large casserole type dish (13x9 inch works well), layer all ingredients leaving mayo and sour cream.
2) Separately mix the mayo and sour cream. Pour on top of the layer.
3) Sprinkle with 2 packs of NutraSweet and 4 oz. pack of cheddar or... - 43.6377
Mix And Match Chef's Salad
1) In a blender container or a food processor bowl, add the parsley, mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, tarragon vinegar, and anchovy paste together.
2) Blend or process the ingredients, until the dressing is smooth.
3) Cover and refrigerate the... - 43.9546
Vegetable Cheese Salad
In a bowl, combine cheeses, cucumber, tomato, onion and peppers.
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon and lime juice, garlic, mustard and seasonings; mix well.
Pour over salad and toss to coat.
Chill for 1 hour. - 36.6025
Gently press tortillas into two 16-ounce round casseroles, allowing edges to extend above casseroles.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until edges are light brown, 3 to 3 1/2 minutes.
Carefully remove tortilla shells; cool.
Crumble ground beef into 24-ounce... - 42.6138
Mexican Taco Salad With Salsa
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil.
Add the onion and cook until translucent, about 4 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute longer.
Turn up the heat to high and add the ground beef.
Brown the meat, stirring constantly, until crumbly,... - 46.2601
Seven Layer Vegetable Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, add sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard and dill weed.
2) Over the dressing arrange individual layers of celery, bell pepper, peas, torn lettuce.
3) Sprinkle with cheese and top with diced ham (or bacon bits).
4) Cover and chill... - 42.1223
Lobster Salad Deluxe
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Stir mayonnaise, sour cream, pimento, milk, green pepper, relish, celery seed, celery and green onions to- gether.
Mix with lobster and macaroni; add cheese.
Chill; serve on lettuce leaf garnished with radish and... - 34.9116
Pineapple Orange Layered Gelatin Or Sawdust Salad
Looking to add some spunk to your weekend brunch fare? Try this wonderful, flavorful, colorful salad. In this video, Betty shows how to make pineapple orange-layered gelatin salad, also called as the sawdust salad. It tastes heavenly and goes with just about... - 107.502
Molded Macaroni Salad
Enjoy a refreshing Molded Macaroni Salad that is truly delicious. A healthy salad made mainly with pasta and cheese is a wonderful side dish that is real easy. - 45.8743
Guacamole Salad Bowl
In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside.
In a mixing bowl or blender, combine dressing ingredients; beat or process until smooth.
Pour over salad and toss. - 33.4605