- » Cheddar Cheese Salad Dressing
Cheddar Cheese Salad Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheddar cheese salad dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheddar cheese salad dressing recipes.
Cheddar Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients except cheese in jar; shake thoroughly.
Add cheese just before serving.
Serve over orange, grapefruit or desired fruit salads. - 29.4311
Cheddar And Vegetable Salad With Dill Dressing
Cheddar and vegetable salad with dill dressing is a delicious and peppy salad. Dressed with yogurt and mayonnaise comboalong with dill to taste, the cheddar and vegetable salad with dill dressing is great with meals. - 25.326
Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Salad
Trim off broccoli stem ends and peel outer layer of stalks.
Cut flowerets from stalks and cut stalks crosswise into thin slices.
Place flowerets and sliced stalks in a steamer basket; set in a kettle over 1 inch of boiling water.
Cook, covered, until barely... - 30.2867
Savory Cheddar Spread
Combine cream cheese and salad dressing, mixing until well blended.
Add cheddar cheese and onions; mix well.
Spoon into 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with combined bacon and crumbs.
Bake at 350°, 15 minutes. - 30.7829
Cheddar Brock Salad
Wash, dry and dice broccoli very small.
Dice tomatoes very small.
Dice avocados into small chunks.
Combine vegetables and cheese in large bowl, mix gently and refrigerate to chill. - 25.3411
Creamy Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad
I love cold pasta salads and this creamy bacon cheddar ranch pasta salad is amongst my favs. I mean can you really go wrong with bacon, cheddar and ranch?? The fresh onions, garlic, tomatoes, broccoli and olives really makes this pasta salad pops. The perfect... - 124.066
Cheesy Crab Squares
Unroll dough into four rectangles.
Place in 15 x 10 x 1 jelly roll pan; press onto bottom and halfway up sides of pan to form crust.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
Combine salad dressing, juice and pepper.
Add cheese, crab... - 42.0418
Cheddar Pineapple Moulded Salad
Put gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water for 10 minutes.
Heat pineapple and lemon juice, add gelatin to hot mixture; cool.
When above is set, add cheddar cheese and cream (whipped).
Turn into mold.
Dressing: Mix all ingredients together; chill. - 33.5188
Cheddar Pineapple Molded Salad
Cheddar-Pineapple Molded Salad is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Cheddar-Pineapple Molded Salad dish, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 40.0307
Cheddar Toasties With Bacon
Cover bacon with triple thickness paper towels.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until bacon is evenly browned, 3 to 4 minutes; set aside.
Mix cheese, mayonnaise, onion, milk, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard, paprika and garlic powder.
Spread 2 tablespoons on each... - 40.5957
Spinach Salad With Blue Cheese Bacon Dressing
1) In a salad bowl, combine together the carrot, spinach, bell pepper, beans, cabbage and onion.
2) Toss well to combine.
3) Combine together the yogurt, bacon, bluw cheese mayonnaise and vinegar in a different small mixing bowl. Stir well to... - 46.9607
Cheddar French Bread
1. Mix all ingredients except bread; spread mixture on one side of each slice bread.
2. Reassemble loaf; place in napkin-lined basket or on dinner plate. Cover with paper towel.
3. Microwave on medium (50%) 2 to 3 minutes, rotating basket 1/2 turn after 1... - 28.3769
Vegetable Cheese-nut Salad
Combine lettuce, watercress, onion and lemon juice in large bowl; toss lightly.
Add salt and pepper.
Combine carrots, zucchini and cheese; sprinkle over lettuce mixture.
Top with walnuts and peanuts.
Serve with Dressing. - 35.647
Garbanzo Cheese Salad With Cumin Dressing
1) In a medium mixing bowl, place the garbanzo beans.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the parsely until finely minced.
3) In the processor bowl, individually process the tomatoes and cucumber until chopped... - 47.287
Broccoli Cheddar Salad
1. Lightly steam broccoli for 1 minute. Drain and place in freezer to cool (approx. 1 minute) while preparing the remainder of the salad.
2. Mix mayonnaise, sweetener and vinegar.
3. Combine broccoli, cheese, onions and bacon. Toss. Add the dressing, toss... - 36.7655
Cheddar Apple Spread
Mix all ingredients in small bowl. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) about 1 minute or until cheese is softened. Spread on sliced French bread, bagel chips or crackers if desired. - 19.3269
Cheese And Broccoli Salad With Basil Dressing
1) For making the basil dressing, mix the oil, basil, vinegar, garlic and pepper in a large bowl.
2) Put the cheddar cheese, almonds, broccoli along with black olives to the dressing.
3) Toss all the ingredients well.
4) Take the serving... - 43.034
Ham And Cheese Salad With Walnut Dressing
1. Bring about 1/4 cup of lightly salted water to a boil in a 1- or 2-quart saucepan. Thaw the artichoke hearts under hot running water, then place them in the saucepan and cook, covered, for 2 minutes. Drain the artichoke hearts, rinse with cold water, drain... - 35.8823
Mexican Salad With Sharp Cheddar
In 2 qt glass casserole, microwave (high) ground beef and onion 4-6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Pour off drippings.
Stir in kidney beans, French dressing, water, and chili powder.
Microwave (high) 4-6 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
In large... - 33.6743
Macaroni Cheddar Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water.
Drain and set aside.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and milk; stir in pickle relish, vinegar, mustard, and salt.
Toss together cooled macaroni, cheese, celery, green pepper, and... - 40.0738
Green Salad With Soy Dressing
Combine iceburg lettuce, romaine lettuce, and spinach in a large bowl.
Top with egg slices, cheese strips, and sunflower kernels.
Serve with Soy Dressing. - 25.704
Broccoli And Cheddar Quiche
Brunch. So, is it breakfast or lunch? It's a little bit of both and a great time to entertain! Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares recipes and creative ideas for throwing a classic Sunday brunch. - 122.676
Tuna Cheddar Sandwiches
1. Mix all ingredients except muffins and cheese. Spread tuna mixture over cut side of each muffin half. Arrange on microwave rack or 10-inch plate.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is hot. Top with cheese. Microwave uncovered 30... - 24.9076
Apple Cheese Salad
Combine apples, celery, pineapple, cheese and salad dressing; toss well. - 24.1202
Mexican Salad With French Dressing
Combine lettuce and green onion in large salad bowl; let stand.
Into skillet with browned beef, add onion and cook until tender.
Stir in beans, French dressing, water, and chili powder; simmer 15 minutes.
Add meat mixture and 1 1/2 cups cheese to lettuce and... - 34.7761
Tomato And Cheese Salads
Arrange 3 tomato slices on each of 6 salad plates; drizzle with dressing.
Sprinkle with cheese and onions. - 26.2582
Broiled Lettuce Salads
Set oven control to broil.
Cut lettuce slices in half; place on rack in broiler pan.
Place 2 tomato wedges on each piece of lettuce.
Spoon 1 tablespoon dressing over tomatoes on each salad.
Sprinkle cheese over lettuce and tomatoes.
Broil with tops of... - 31.5385
This dill dressing is an herbed salad dressing. Prepared with yogurt and mayonnaise with fresh dill to taste, the dill dressing is seasoned to taste and is chilled before use. - 33.7786
English Pea And Cheese Salad
Combine English peas, tomato, cheese, pi mento, salad dressing or mayonnaise and seasoned salt.
Toss just enough to mix lightly.
Serve on lettuce leaf; garnish with paprika. - 26.493
Green Salad With Dill Dressing
Combine beans, lettuce and croutons in salad bowl and toss gently .
Cover and chill.
When ready to serve, pour desired amount of dressing over and toss again.
Garnish with cheese and sliced radishes. - 27.6646
Mix together tuna, diced cheese, green pepper, pimiento, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and onion salt.
Spread tuna filling on 6 slices bread.
Top with lettuce leaves and the remaining slices of bread. - 28.2706
Refreshing Green Pea Salad With Drizzly Dressing
Fresh, fabulous and on the table in just half-an-hour, pea salad is ideal for weekday dinner or lunch. And Betty’s recipe of this delectable salad is all the more simple and sumptuous. Fresh green peas drizzled with a delectable dressing gives this side... - 112.885
Green Bean Salad
Marinate beans in dressing with onion several hours or overnight.
Serve in lettuce cup.
Sprinkle with cheese. - 24.346
Cheese And Olive Tossed Salad
Combine greens, green onions, pepper, olives, and tomatoes in large salad bowl.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Top with avocado dressing.
Toss lightly but thoroughly. - 30.2155
Chef's Super Salad With Garlic Dressing
Chill greens until ready to serve.
Just before serving, arrange greens on platter.
Place the remaining ingredients upon the greens in an attractive pattern. - 30.6036
Cheese And Bacon Spread
Microwave cream cheese on medium (50%) 30 seconds.
Mix together cream cheese, salad dressing, cheddar cheese and onions until well blended.
Spoon into 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave on high 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated, turning dish every 2... - 26.5483
Gold And Green Salad
Rinse peas with small amount of running cold water to separate and remove ice crystals; drain.
Mix all ingredients, except salad greens.
Serve salad on greens.
Substitution: For frozen green peas use 1 (8-ounce) can green peas, drained. - 31.7555
Cheese And Egg Salad Sandwiches
For filling, combine hard-cooked eggs, celery, sweet pickle, green onion, and pimiento. Stir together mayonnaise, shredded cheese, mustard, and salt; toss with egg mixture. Cover; chill.
Meanwhile, prepare Basic Crepes. To assemble crepewiches fold 1 crepe in... - 39.0529
In a straight-sided glass serving bowl, layer 2 cups of the lettuce, a row of tomatoes (cut sides against glass), cheese, peas and remaining lettuce.
Cover with salad dressing; sprinkle with pecans.
Refrigerate until serving time.
Makes 6 servings. - 32.454
Wash chicken and remove all fat.
Place in an ovenproof dish and cover with cling wrap.
Make 1-2 slits in cling wrap.
Microwave on medium for 15 minutes.
Allow to rest in oven till cool.
Remove and discard skin and bones of chicken.
Cut flesh into neat... - 48.307
Iceberg Taco Salad
1. Pluck lettuce leaves from the head and wash them thoroughly.
2. Place them in a bowl of ice-chilled water for 30 minutes until ready to serve.
3. In a skillet, heat the oil.
4. When hot but not smoking, add the ground beef and... - 47.3973
Cheese And Macaroni Salad
Toss together the cheese, macaroni, seasoning, onions or chives, and French dressing.
Serve on a bed of lettuce. - 31.275
Macaroni And Cheese Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients.
Blend mayonnaise, mustard, and salt; add; toss lightly.
Chill. - 34.9893
Seven Layer Salad
1. Place eggs in a small saucepan with water to cover, bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes. Drain eggs and cover with ice water. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, microwave bacon according to package directions until crisp. Crumble... - 31.7845
Old Fashioned Egg Salad
1. Boil the eggs by placing them in a small saucepan and covering with cold water.
2. Simmer for 8 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
3. Drain and immediately plunge the eggs into a bowl of ice-chilled water.
4. Crack the shells on edge... - 47.7194
Parkette-style Easy Grilled Chicken Salad
Make a salad dish that will earn you great rave reviews from all corners of the table. Never mind if you are tight on time. This easy-to-make Parkette style grilled chicken salad is a breeze to make and easy to clean up too. Next time when you are craving for... - 99.7714
Creamy Honey Salad
Prepare Creamy Honey Dressing in medium bowl.
Stir in remaining ingredients. - 20.6082
Prune And Cheese Salad
1. Split end of each prune slightly, remove pit, and replace with strip of yellow cheese.
2. In a large, crisp lettuce cup on each of 4 individual salad plates place a spoonful of cottage cheese, and in each flattened mound of the cheese lay 3 stuffed prunes.... - 25.7071
Sardine And Cheese Salad
1.Take a salad bowl, cover it with lettuce on the bottom and sides.
2.Put cheese and sardines in the bowl.
3.Drizzle the French dressing over the ingredients.
4.Serve in bowls. - 30.9508
Wilted Spinach Cheese Salad
Remove and discard stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly, and pat dry.
Tear spinach into bite-size pieces.
Combine spinach, strawberries, and cheese in a large bowl.
Pour Sweet-Hot Dressing over salad, and toss gently. - 26.9006
Cheese And Beetroot Salad
Toss the prepared beetroot, onion, green pepper and tomatoes in French dressing.
Arrange cubes of cheese at either end of a flat serving dish, then cubes of diced beetroot.
Place alternate slices of tomato, onion and green pepper in rows, as shown in the... - 35.126
Bread And Cheese Salad
1. In a large bowl, place croutons.
2. In a small bowl, combine dressing and thyme and pour over bread.
3. Toss such that the croutons are coated with dressing.
4. Add celery and tomatoes and toss lightly.
5. Make small cubes or strips out of the... - 46.0295
Pea And Cheese Salad In Tomato Shells
1) Lightly toss the cheese, peas and onion together.
2) Combine the mustard and French dressing, then pour over the peas mixture, gently toss and refrigerate.
3) Spoon the salad mixture into the tomato shells.
4) Serve immediately over a bed... - 32.3676
Ziti And Cheese Salad
1. To prepare dressing, in small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, relish, horseradish and paprika; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine ziti, cheese, beans and tomatoes. Add dressing; toss to mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, until well... - 37.6235
Pea Cheese Salad
Cook fresh peas as directed
Thoroughly drain the cooked or canned peas.
Cool cooked peas.
In large bowl combine peas, cheese cubes, hard-cooked eggs, celery, onion, and pimiento.
Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, salt, hot pepper sauce, and pepper.
Add... - 41.8174
Macaroni And Cheese Salad In Pepper Cups
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water till tender; drain and cool.
Cut off pepper tops, making large zigzags.
Remove seeds and membrane.* (If desired, precook in boiling salted water 5 minutes; plunge immediately in cold water, then peel.) Chop enough... - 37.8953
Vegetarian Tostada & Avocado Dressing
I love trying oodles and oodles of things and that is exactly how I came upon this Vegetarian Tostada & Avocado Dressing recipe. I have bookmarked this particular Vegetarian Tostada & Avocado Dressing recipe so that I can try it again and again. Yummm! - 40.9717
Combination Chef's Salad
Combine all ingredients except croutons and dressing in a large salad bowl, toss lightly.
Sprinkle with Garlic-Flavored Croutons.
Serve with your favorite salad dressing. - 25.6756
Drain olives, garbanzo beans and corn.
Using sharp knife, shred lettuce, and thinly slice radishes.
Toss ingredients with dressing.
Garnish with garlic salt, pepper and cheddar cheese. - 30.7143
Jicama Romaine And Tomato With Hot Pepper Dressing
In a salad bowl, combine the romaine, tomatoes, jicama and cheese; set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, milk, chili peppers, garlic, oregano, cumin and hot-pepper sauce.
Drizzle the mayonnaise mixture over the romaine mixture.
Gently toss... - 34.0136
Cheese And Pea Salad
Mix peas and cheese and bind with dressing.
Serve on lettuce or use to stuff tomatoes. - 17.8849
Harmony Hero A Vegetarian Hoagie
1. Cut the pita bread into half so that you get two pita pockets.
2. Line each pita pocket with lettuce.
3. Over the lettuce, layer 1 ½ slices of cheese in each pocket
4. Arrange tomato and cucumber and avocado slices over the cheese.
5. Then stuff... - 49.5001
Place fillets in lightly greased casserole dish.
Drizzle Caesar dressing over fillets.
Sprinkle cracker crumbs over top of fillets.
Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
Top with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. - 27.2157
Nuts Fruit And Cheese Salad
1 For preparing the dressing:
Blend or whisk the mint, buttermilk, honey, lime juice, and oil for about 30 seconds or until smooth. Transfer to a jar with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Will keep, refrigerated, for up to... - 30.7762
Pea Cheese Salad
1. In a large bowl combine all the vegetables, cheese and eggs.
2. In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise or salad dressing, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
3. Pour over salad.
4. Toss lightly to mix
5. Cover and refrigerate several hours or... - 45.399
Pea Cheese Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine peas with cheese cubes, celery, onion, hard-cooked eggs, and chopped pimiento.
2) Stir in mayonnaise, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
3) Toss, cover, and refrigerate.
4) Serve chilled. - 41.102
Taco Salad With Cheese & Cilantro
Place all the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl.
In a medium-size saute pan over medium heat, saute the meat in the oil.
When browned, add the remaining ingredients and saute briefly.
Drain the meat and set aside to cool.
Blend the dressing ingredients... - 44.1026
Hot Chicken Salad In Cheese Tarts
1. Prepare Tart Shells as directed except — stir cheese into flour mixture before adding water.
2. Toss chicken, celery, lemon juice, onion, salt and pepper in 1 1/2-quart bowl. Mix in mayonnaise. Carefully fold in grapes and 1/4 cup almonds. Cover loosely... - 32.2578
Sundial Cheese-fruit Platter
1. Take a 12-inch plate and place an apple on watercress in the center.
2. Cut the Roquefort, Cheddar and Gruyere cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
3. Into cheese cubes insert picks and spear into center of apple.
4. Peel bananas and cut diagonally into... - 46.9632
Prepare gelatin as directed on package.
Stir in salad dressing.
Chill until thickened; add re maining ingredients.
Chill until firm. - 29.4464
Macaroni And Mozzarella Salad
1. Cook macaroni, until firm-tender, adding a drop of vegetable oil to the cooking water to keep macaroni from sticking; drain well.
2. Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise or salad dressing, onion, green pepper, pimiento, salt, mustard, oregano, pepper and crumbled... - 35.1381
Stacked Guacamole Salad
Make guacamole dressing and set aside.
Pile lettuce on 2 large plates.
Top with a layer of zucchini slices.
In a pan over low heat, place beans and garlic powder and heat, stirring, until hot and bubbly.
Spoon half the beans over each salad, cover with half... - 40.7692
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Boil chicken breast until cooked.
Shred chicken into pieces (fine/chunky depending on how you like it).
Pour hot sauce on chicken (as much /little as you like.
I use half the bottle so everyone can enjoy it).
Marinate chicken and... - 38.703
Pea Cheese Salad
Cook the frozen peas (if using) according to the package directions.
Drain well; cool.
In a large mixing bowl stir together the drained cooked or canned peas, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped hard-cooked egg white, chopped celery, chopped onion and chopped... - 39.3913
Tomato Cheese Salad
Wash, core, skin, and scoop out the tomatoes.
Sprinkle the insides with salt and pepper; then invert on a plate, and chill.
Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients, except lettuce and French dressing, and use to fill the tomatoes.
Serve on lettuce, with... - 34.3978
Peas & Cheese Salad
Combine peas, macaroni, cheese, onion, celery and pimiento in large bowl.
Combine salad dressing with remaining ingredients; pour over pea mixture.
Toss lightly until well blended.
Cover and chill several hours. - 32.2935
Italian Ham And Cheese Salad
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salad; toss to coat. - 29.4573
Cheese And Date Salad
1) Rinse the cabbage and drain thoroughly
2) In a serving dish, place the cabbage at the bottom.
3) Arrange the diced Cheddar cheese around edge of dish.
4) Arrange the dates and peanuts diagonally across the centre.
5) In a bowl, whip the cream until... - 46.3723
Beef And Three Cheese Tortellini Salad
Cook tortellini according to package directions.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
In a large bowl combine tortellini, beef or ham strips, Colby or cheddar cheese, broccoli florets, and sliced yellow summer squash or zucchini.
Pour Creamy... - 42.9238
Pea Cheese Salad
Cook fresh peas.
(Or, cook frozen peas according to package directions.) Thoroughly drain the cooked or canned peas.
Cool cooked peas.
In large bowl combine peas, cheese cubes, hard-cooked eggs, celery, onion, and pimiento.
Combine mayonnaise or salad... - 45.5351
Macaroni Cheese Salad
The macaroni cheese salad is prepared with shell macaroni and vegetables. Dressed with cheese soup and mustard for flavor, the macaroni cheese salad is great when chilled and perfect for brunches. - 38.2023
Crunchy Chicken Salad On Croissant & Broccoli Cheese Soup
Crunchy Chicken Salad on Croissant
1.In a large bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2.Cut the croissant bread in half and place the curly leaves.
3.Take a spoon full of the sandwich filling and fill the bread with it.
4.Sprinkle some powered... - 108.046
Ham salad is a simple chill and serve salad and doesnâ€™t takes much of your time for the preparation part. Check out the recipe of this juicy ham salad. - 33.6738
Mix And Match Chef's Salad
1) In a blender container or a food processor bowl, add the parsley, mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, tarragon vinegar, and anchovy paste together.
2) Blend or process the ingredients, until the dressing is smooth.
3) Cover and refrigerate the... - 43.9546
Hot Roasted Turkey Salad
The hot turkey salad is a baked turkey salad made with roasted turkey. Combined together with lemon juice, salad dressing and veggies like celery, pimientos, green peppers and onions, the hot turkey salad is topped with potato chips and cheese before baking... - 38.2866
Blue Cheese Iceberg Wedges
1. Remove core and outer leaf from lettuce. Cut head into 6 wedges and place 1 wedge on each salad plate.
2, Drizzle 1/4 cup dressing over each wedge.Top with fruit, cheese and nuts. Add more dressing. - 23.9173
Three Cheese Casserole
Mix Monterey Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, onions, water chestnuts and pimiento.
Layer 2 cups of the rice and half of the cheese mixture in greased 2-quart casserole; repeat.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Cook uncovered in 325° oven until hot,... - 33.6805
Olive Cheese Ball
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) Combine all the cheeses, dressing, olives and other... - 35.851
Classic Chefs Salad
Place the torn salad greens into 6 large individual salad bowls.
Arrange Swiss or cheddar cheese strips, ham or beef strips, and chicken or turkey strips over salad greens; sprinkle with blue, feta, or Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Add the hard-cooked egg... - 38.276
Green And Gold Salad
1) In a small saucepan, add cheese and milk to combine.
2) Chop the eggs in coarse pieces and place aside.
3) Place the saucepan, over low heat.
4) Cook the cheese mixture by stirring until cheese melts.
5) Sprinkle onion flakes and... - 43.7992
Salad Platter With Pheasant
Fed up of the same old salads? Here is a great video showing you how to cook your pheasant for a salad. A simple light marination, and a delicious herbed dressing to go over it, this is a great way to try this. Arranged in clusters along with the other... - 96.8958
Party Cheese Log
Cream Cheddar, cream, and blue cheeses together in a howl.
Blend in mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, and onion salt.
Chill if necessary.
Shape into a long roll; coat as desired.
Wrap in aluminum foil and chill overnight.
Slice cheese log and... - 35.403
Pineapple And Cheese Boats
1) Quarter pineapple lengthwise with top attached to each quarter.
2) Cut away from peel and make cubes. Reserve the shells.
3) In a large bowl, add pineapple cubes, cheese, cucumber and nuts.
4) Pour dressing over salad and toss to... - 41.9094
Cheese N Bacon Toasties
1. Arrange separated bacon slices in shallow glass baking dish.
2. Microwave for 4 to 4 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until crisp. Crumble bacon into mixing bowl; add cheese, mayonnaise and caraway seed. Cut 2-inch circles from bread slices using a cookie or... - 33.6915
Colorful Rice Salad
The colorful rice salad is a vegetable rice salad. Prepared with eggs and cheese along with vegetables, the colorful rice salad is dressed with mayonnaisde and is chilled to serve. Served for brunch or brunch parties, this salad is a great hit. - 35.7172
24 Hour Layer Salad
Place the lettuce in a large clear-glass bowl with straight sides.
In the order, layer the mushrooms, frozen peas, carrots, egg whites and turkey bacon on top.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the cheddar cheese.
Then carefully spread the dressing over the top,... - 39.4948