Cheddar Cheese Bread
- » Cheddar Cheese Pepper Bread
Cheddar Cheese Pepper Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheddar cheese pepper bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheddar cheese pepper bread recipes.
Cheddar 'n Cracked Pepper Bread
1. Mix 1 cup flour, the yeast (dry) and salt. Heat margarine, water and milk until very warm (125 to 130ºF). Add to flour mixture; beat on low speed until moistened, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Add... - 40.8519
Jalapeno Cheese Bread In The Bread Maker
1. In the bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), water, all purpose flour, dry milk powder, sugar, salt, cheddar cheese and jalapeno pepper.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners... - 104.587
White Cheddar Cheese Sandwich With Colorful Bell Peppers
On hungry nights when cooking seems to be a drag, Betty's white cheddar cheese with red and yellow bell peppers makes for a quick and convenient dinner. You can also pack the leftovers from last night dinner into a dinner pail. Just stream the video recipe... - 99.824
Olive Cheddar Bread
1 ln a large bowl, stir together the yeast, water, and honey.
Let stand for 5 minutes or until foamy.
Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the all-purpose flour, all of the whole-wheat flour, the milk, oil, pepper, and salt.
With a wooden spoon or an electric mixer set on... - 44.3147
Cheddar Cheese Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 435 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, combine together the flour, baking powder, salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Add the butter and using a pastry cutter combine the butter into the flour making it look like a crumble... - 104.683
Cornmeal Cheddar Bread
In a measuring cup, dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon of the sugar in water; let stand until bubbly (about 10 minutes).
Insert metal blade.
Place cheese in work bowl; process, using on-off pulses, until coarsely chopped.
Leave in work bowl.
Add remaining sugar, 3... - 42.9277
Cornbread With Cheddar Cheese, Jalapeno, And Scallions
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut the top and ends of scallions and dice them.
3. Cut the peppers lengthwise, remove the seeds if desired and dice them.
4. In a large bowl, mix together flour, cornmeal, salt,... - 0
Cheddar And Rye Bread Pudding
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 1 1/2-quart bakingdish. In a large bowl, combine the bread cubes, cheese, milk, green onions, eggs, egg whites, mustard, and red pepper.
2 Pour the mixture into the bakingdish, cover, and place in.a larger baking dish or... - 29.826
Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Bread Muffins
Preheat oven to 375.
Combine corn muffin mix, onion, and peppers; stir in corn, egg and milk. Fold in cheese until completely mixed.
Spoon batter into greased muffin baking dish. Sprinkle bits of cheese in top of each muffin.
Heat 12 to 14 minutes or until... - 36.9182
Cheddar And Rye Bread Pudding
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Grease a 1 1/2 quart bakingdish.
In a large bowl, combine the bread cubes, cheese, milk, green onions, eggs, egg whites, mustard, and red pepper.
2 Pour the mixture into the baking dish, cover, and place in a larger baking dish... - 35.0396
Cheddar Broccoli Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly soft.
Add the mushrooms and saute, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the broccoli, salt, and pepper,... - 44.9156
Cheddar Cheese Strata
1. Grease 13-inch X 9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
3. In a large bowl, break eggs and combine with egg whites, milk, onion, mustard and salt.
4. Use a wire whisk or a... - 46.017
Cheddar Batter Bread
Grease 8x4-inch loaf pan.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cornmeal.
In large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups flour and the yeast.
In small saucepan heat and stir milk, sugar, margarine, onion powder, salt and pepper just until warm (120° to 130°F).
Add... - 41.0796
Chili Cheddar Corn Bread
Try this alluring Chili Cheddar Corn Bread recipe. An easily prepared baked recipe, this Chili Cheddar Corn Bread is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 47.8768
Pepper Cheese Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups flour and yeast.
In small saucepan combine milk, butter, sugar, pepper and salt.
Cook and stir until warm (115° to 120°F) and butter is almost melted.
Add to flour mixture.
Beat with electric mixer on low speed... - 45.3363
Betty's Grilled Pimento Cheddar Cheese And Tomato Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Grilled Pimiento Cheddar Cheese and Tomato Sandwiches. These sandwiches have two kinds of cheddar cheese, some mayo, sour cream, and other ingredients to make them a favorite lunchtime snack. - 0
Savory Bubble Cheese Bread
In large bowl of electric mixer combine 2 1/2 cups flour, sugar, onion, salt, yeast and caraway seeds.
In small saucepan combine milk, water and butter.
Heat milk mixture until very warm (120° to 130°F); stir in TABASCO sauce.
With mixer at medium speed... - 46.9626
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients.
2. Pour into 1 1/2-quart greased casserole and set casserole in pan containing 1 inch hot water.
3. Bake at 350 degrees until firm.
4. Garnish with parsley if desired and serve. - 38.0249
Chicken And Cheddar Bread Pudding
1. Spread one side of bread with butter and cut each slice into 3 strips. Lay half of bread strips in bottom of a buttered 1 1/2-quart baking dish (8 inches square). Sprinkle half of cheese, ham, and chicken over bread. Make another layer with remaining... - 30.5703
Jalapeno Cheddar Toasts
1. In a food processor, puree Cheddar and cream cheese until very smooth. Transfer to a bowl; stir in red pepper, jalapeno peppers and parsley.
2. Spread bread slices with a generous teaspoonful (5 mL) of cheese mixture; arrange on baking sheets.
3. Bake in... - 25.9664
Pepper Cheese Bread
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease a 3-inch loaf pan or two 1-pound coffee cans and set aside.
3) In a bowl, combine together the yeast, water and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Mix well and set aside.
4) In a large mixing... - 45.7651
Pepper Cheese Bread
Lightly spray 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Sprinkle sides and bottom with corn meal.
In large mixer bowl, combine 1 cup flour, oat bran, sugar, pepper, yeast and baking soda.
Heat water, milk and margarine until very... - 48.8493
Grilled Cheddar Cheese Sandwich
1. Saute bacon slices over medium heat until crisp. Drain well on paper towels; set aside.
2. In small bowl, lightly toss grated cheese with green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and onion, mixing well.
3. Lightly butter the rye-bread slice, placed on... - 38.8885
Cheddar Cheese And Lentil Loaf
Try this Cheddar Cheese And Lentil Loaf. An easily prepared recipe, this Cheddar Cheese And Lentil Loaf is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 33.675
American Cheddar Cheese Fondue
In preparing crumbs, pull them lightly fromtheloaf of bread with a fork.
Scald milk and let cool.
Then add crumbs, grated cheese, salt, cayenne, and meat sauce.
Slowly stir in the beaten egg yolks.
Then fold in the egg whites, beaten until stiff but not... - 34.1858
Walnuts Cheddar Cheese And Lettuce Sandwich
1. Combine together the chopped walnuts and the cheese.
2. Coat the bread with the butter or mustard butter and cover half the slices with the walnut and cheese mixture.
3. Gently lay the shredded lettuce over the cheese and sprinkle with... - 35.8909
Cheddar Cheese Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (160°C).
2) On a lightly floured board, roll out the cream cheese pastry to 1/4 inch thick.
3) Cut the dough into circles with a 2 1/2 inch cookie cutter and press well into tart tins.
4) Reroll the cut... - 47.4317
Cheddar Cheese Strata
Arrange 6 slices of the bread, from whichthecrusts have been removed, in the bottom of 12"x7"'x2" baking pan.
Cover the bread with the cheese in thin slices, then cover with the remaining bread with crusts removed.
Beat eggs, add milk and remaining... - 31.0306
Baked Squash Soup With Cheddar Cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Halve the squash lengthwise and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet, cover loosely with aluminum foil, and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until tender. Scoop the squash from the shells... - 34.51
Cheddar Cheese Puffs
Mix the cheese, pepper and salt, and stir in the beaten egg yolk.
Fold in the stiffly beaten egg white and shape lightly in the hands into small balls.
Fry a few at a time in hot, deep fat (350°F or until a cube of bread turns brown in 1 minute) to a golden... - 25.7583
Cheddar Cheese Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Boil the milk and pour it all over the breadcrumbs.
3) Add the cheese, mustard and seasoning and mix well. Add the eggs and stir well.
4) Pour the entire mixture into a greased 2 ½ cup... - 40.7947
Cheddar-ale Cheese Spread
This Cheddar Ale Cheese Spread is unique ! A creative blend of cheese and an alcoholic beverage creates magic ! Just try this Cheddar Ale Cheese Spread with your favorite bread dishes and let me know if you like them. - 30.1047
Turkey Divan With Cheddar Cheese
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-HIGH.
In oblong baking dish, arrange broccoli; top with turkey.
Heat, covered, 5 to 6 minutes; drain.
Season with salt and pepper.
In small glass bowl, combine soup and milk.
Heat 2 to 3 minutes; stir until smooth.
Pour sauce over... - 40.8933
Cheddar Cheese Turkey Divan
1) In a baking dish, arrange broccoli spears evenly, topped with chicken or turkey and cover the dish.
2) Microwave on high power for 8 to 10 minutes.
3) Take the dish out of the microwave and drain.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
5) In a small glass... - 43.2514
Mushroom And Cheddar Cheese Burger
Burger with cheese and mushroom sounds great, isn't it. This is an excellent video that presents this versatile recipe that is easy to make and enjoy. The video also updates you with the serving suggestions with meaty Portabella fries and a spicy dip, this... - 111.329
Artichoke And Cheddar Cheese Appetizer
Combine onions, garlic, and the liquid from 1 jar of artichokes in a 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE on HIGH for 4 MINUTES.
In medium mixing bowl, combine onions and garlic with remaining ingredients.
Put a spoonful of mixture on each of 9-10 wheat... - 38.0264
Baked Turkey Cheddar Sandwiches
Dip bread into mixture of eggs, milk, and seasoned salt.
Brown on both sides in hot butter.
Put 6 slices in shallow baking dish.
Mix soup, evaporated milk, broth, condiment sauce, pepper, and turkey.
Spoon on toast slices.
Top with remaining slices, and... - 46.7661
Spinach Kale Cheddar Biscuits
Heat the oil in a large frying pan; add garlic. Stir. Add
Cookin’ Greens Chopped Kale and Spinach and sauté for
5 minutes or until just cooked. Season with salt. Set aside to
cool while preparing the biscuit mixture.
In a... - 40.7462
Vermont Cheddar Apple Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F; butter a 13" x 9" x 3" ovenproof dish. Using 2 tablespoons of the butter, thinly coat one side of each bread slice. Cut each slice into 4 triangles, making 32; line the dish with 16 triangles, buttered-side-up.
2. In a... - 34.5599
Quick And Easy Cheddar-jalapeno Skillet Cornbread
Whether you are looking for a great accompaniment for spicy stews, chowder and chillies or just add a fiery kick to your salads, cornbread is what you need. Betty shows how to put together this tasty one-skillet cornbread recipe that is ready in less than an... - 95.9001
Cheddar And Jalapeno Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat: the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
In a very large mixing bowl, combine the corn bread, bread cubes, and chopped eggs.
In a 12-inch saute pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat.
Saute the... - 43.0297
Cheddar Egg Cups
1. In a medium-size saucepan melt butter or margarine, stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
2. Continue cooking mixing in milk and liquid red pepper seasoning stirring constantly until sauce thickens and boils for 1... - 40.9359
Spinach Cheddar Squares
In medium bowl, combine Egg Beaters, milk, onion flakes, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly into bottom of lightly greased 8 X 8 X 2-inch baking dish.
Top with 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese and spinach.
Pour egg... - 43.0156
Ayrshire Cheddar Spread
1. In a mixing bowl or food processor, combine the grated Cheddar and cream cheese.
2. Beat or blend the mixture until smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight for flavors to blend and... - 37.5042
Cheddar Bacon Spread
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon to paper towels to drain. Crumble bacon; set aside.
2. In blender at medium speed or in food processor with knife blade attached, blend Cheddar cheese and next 4 ingredients... - 25.5802
Simple Cheddar Fondue
1. Along the inside of the fondue pot, rub with cut clove of garlic.
2. In the fondue pot over a very low heat melt the cheese and stir in milk along with seasonings.
3. Add egg yolk and reheat fondue, with constant stirring such that slightly... - 38.8339
Cream Of Cheddar Soup
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onions and cook until golden brown; this will take about 30 minutes.
Add the consomme, wine, bouquet garni, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the bouquet garni.
Arrange a... - 41.2323
Chunky Cheddar Fondue
Prepare vegetables and bread; set aside.
In a 10-inch frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned (about 10 minutes).
Stir in tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid, chiles, and... - 41.3321
Beer Cheddar Soup
Preheat oven to 450°.
Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add onion; saute 4 minutes.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add beer; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 20 minutes or until onion is soft.
Place beer mixture... - 45.1622
Cheesy Red Pepper Corn Bread
The cheesy red pepper corn bread is cooked with cornmeal, cheddar cheese and roasted red peppers.baked with eggs, buttermilk, flour and shredded provolone, the cheesy red corn pepper bread can be refrigerated for a month. - 45.9296
Cheddar Welsh Rabbit
Preheat the broiler to hot.
Mix the cheese, butter, mustard, beer and seasoning in a small saucepan over low heat.
Stir until completely blended.
Pour over the toast and broil until brown. - 29.4726
Prepare your own pastry or use a pie crust mix.
Roll out dough on a lightly floured board into about a 12-inch circle.
With a 3-inch cooky cutter, cut dough into rounds.
Using a muffin pan whose cups are 1 3/4 inches in diameter, press and fit each round into... - 43.5373
Serve this hearty soup with a loaf of crusty bread and glasses of cold ale. - 38.2937
Cheese Strata has an appetizing taste. The bread and eggs gives the Cheese Strata a incredible taste. Cheese Strata is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 33.3103
Cheddar Baked Haddock
Season haddock with salt and pepper; place in a greased shallow baking dish.
Saute"onion in butter, adding more salt and pepper, bread crumbs and grated cheese.
Spread mixture over fillets.
Pour milk around fish and bake in a 400° oven about 25... - 31.5957
Cheddar Pita Crisps
Heat oven to 350°F. Combine mayonnaise, green onions, cheese, pimientos and red pepper in medium bowl. Set aside.
Cut each pita bread into 6 wedges; place onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 6 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
Spread wedges with... - 30.3073
Dungeness Crab And Cheddar Bruschetta
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a bowl add mayonnaise, parsley, dill weed, fresh chives, pepper, Tabasco sauce and lemon juice.
3) Gently add grated cheese till blended. Add more mayonnaise if desired.
4) Toast the bread lightly and spread... - 45.2233
Cheese Fondue Party: Easy Entertaining
Looking for a very easy fondue recipe that promises to yield a creamy, tasty dipping fondue that everyone will love? Then you must watch this video. Easiest way to make the perfect fondue! - 94.4477
Reserve a little cheese for sprinkling over the top of the loaf or rolls.
Add the remainder with the mustard and pepper to the dough.
Squeeze and knead into; the dough by hand until the cheese is evenly mixed through the dough.
Shape to fit a well greased... - 35.1385
Pam's Cheese Stuffed Peppers
1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 In a 3-quart saucepan, add boiling water (2 inches deep) and parboil peppers until tender for 10 minutes.
3 Thoroughly, drain the peppers and cut off the tops; remove the seeds.
4 ... - 42.2233
Cheese Stuffed Peppers
1) In a large saucepan, allow the water to boil and blanch the pepper cases and tops for about 3 minutes; drain well and keep aside.
2) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
3) Oil a shallow ovenproof dish and nicely place the pepper cases in the... - 46.2102
Cheddar Egg Cups
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Melt the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over low heat. Blend in the flour, and cook, stirring constantly, until just bubbly—about 1 minute.
2. Stir in the milk and the red pepper seasoning if used. Raise the heat to moderate and... - 31.2526
Cheddar Egg Cups
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; stir in the flour; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly. Stir in the milk and liquid red-pepper seasoning; continue cooking and stirring until the sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute; remove from... - 26.8691
Broccoli Cheddar Gratin
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Cut broccoli into florets and place in Generation II Stainless Steel Steamer.
Fill 2-quart Generation II Saucepan with water and bring to a boil.
Place steamer over boiling water and cover.
Steam broccoli just until tender, 10 to 12... - 40.6667
Cheddar Chicken Puffs
1. In a deep fat fryer or in a large frying pan, heat about 3 inches of oil.
2. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3. Shape the mixture into walnut size balls (about 1/2 inch).
4. If too moist, roll them in... - 39.3766
Bacon And Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Place a large frying pan on medium low flame. Drop bacon strips in it and fry until brown. Take bacon out of the pan, leaving bacon fat behind.
2. Crumble or finely chop bacon strips and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. Clean... - 99.7331
Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup
This is totally a curl up on the couch with a blanket while watching a chick flick type soup. I love this homemade broccoli cheddar soup for many reasons. 1.) It's made without processed cheese (not that I'm a processed cheese hater because yall already know... - 128.757
Cheese Stuffed Pepper
1. From the top of the pepper, cut a thin slice to remove seeds; leave shell unbroken.
2. In a bowl, mix milk and crumbled bread.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the crumb mixture and mix lightly.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees... - 46.8019
Trim crusts from bread; cut bread into 1-inch pieces.
Place half of the bread in ungreased 8 X 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Mix cheese, onion, salt, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper.
Spread over bread in dish; top with remaining bread.
Beat eggs and milk;... - 36.4718
Welsh Rarebit With Tomato Relish
For Tomato Relish:
1. In a pan, pour olive oil, add shallot, tomatoes, chilli, thyme, brown sugar, and red wine vinegar. Simmer for 40-50 minutes.
2. Season with ground black pepper, remove and set aside to cool.
For Cheddar and Beer Sauce:
3. In a... - 0
Zucchini In Bread Crumbs With Cheese
Cut ends from zucchini; steam until tender.
Reserve 2 zucchini for garnish; dice remaining zucchini.
Combine butter and oil in Dutch oven or heavy saucepan; heat until butter is melted.
Add rice and zucchini; saute until golden, stirring frequently.
Stir in... - 41.1546
Garlic Cheese Topped Bread
What can be more delicious way to start your day, when you have these slices of bread topped with garlic and cheese? All these ingredients are commonly available in your kitchen and all these takes just 5 minutes. So, go ahead for a fabulous breakfast. - 112.588
Place 6 slices of bread in bottom of oiled 8xl2x2-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle with half the cheese, bacon bits and chives.
Cover with remaining 6 bread slices and distribute remaining cheese, bacon bits and chives on top.
Beat together last four ingredients and... - 31.3653
Mix together tuna, diced cheese, green pepper, pimiento, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and onion salt.
Spread tuna filling on 6 slices bread.
Top with lettuce leaves and the remaining slices of bread. - 28.2706
Savory Cheese Apple And Walnut Bread
Sift the flour, salt and pepper into a bowl and rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Add the prepared apple, cheese and walnuts.
Beat the egg and milk together and stir into the flour mixture to give a stiff batter.
Spoon... - 34.7045
Squash And Cheddar Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large mixing bowl combine the squash and cheese, reserving about 2 tablespoons of the cheese.
In a small skillet melt the butter and saute the onion until tender.
Mix the onions into the squash.
Sprinkle the mixture with salt... - 42.1802
Cheddar Broccoli Bake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Stir the soup, milk, black pepper, broccoli and 2/3 cup of the onions in a 1 1/2 quart casserole and cover.
Bake for 25 minutes or until hot.
Stir the broccoli mixture.
Sprinkle the remaining onions over the mixture.
Bake for 5... - 30.0067
Cheddar Chicken Rarebit
Core and thinly slice the tomatoes.
Stem and seed the bell peppers and cut them into 1-inch strips.
Into small saucepan grate the cheese, add the milk and melt the cheese over low heat, stirring continuously, until it is almost melted,... - 45.6912
Potato, Cheddar And Ham Casserole
Put sliced potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Immediately remove from heat and drain.
Transfer to a greased 2-quart baking dish or casserole dish.
While potatoes are coming to a boil, make a white sauce.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a... - 45.1712
Artichoke Cheddar Strata
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Add chopped green onions; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Arrange half of bread cubes in a 9-inch quiche dish... - 40.5869
Mushroom Cheddar Strata
Saute shallots and garlic in margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat until tender.
Add mushrooms, and cook until mushrooms are tender.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Combine milk, half-and-half, eggs, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
Remove... - 43.5793
Cheddar-chutney Turkey Burgers
In medium bowl, mix ground turkey, chutney, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Divide the mixture and shape into four patties, each 1/2- to 3/4- inch thick.
Season grill grates; preheat on HI for 5 minutes, then adjust to appropriate cook setting.
Grill burgers... - 41.0712
White Bean And Cheddar Casserole
1.Take a 2 1/2 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2. Add in garlic, onion and over medium heat stir cook for 3 minutes until onions are translucent.
3.Add in the tomatoes, reserved liquid, vinegar, molasses and the seasonings.
4. Mix well.
5.Let... - 50.4048
Cheddar Zucchini Supreme
1. Peel and slice the zucchini.
2. Grease a 1 1/2 quart baking casserole with butter or oil.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
4. In a skillet, melt the butter.
5. Add the zucchini and sautÃ© until limp.
6. Add the seasonings and... - 41.1047
Betty's Bacon-white Cheddar-chicken Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Bacon-White Cheddar-Chicken Sandwich. This is a large sandwich on French bread that can be sliced into individual portions. - 0
Cheddar Broccoli Souffle
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter souffle dish or casserole well (one that is filled right to the brim with 8 cups of water is a perfect size).
Fasten a double strip of heavy aluminum foil tightly around the dish, extending 2 inches above the top of the... - 40.774
Cheddar-topped Baked Tomatoes With Basil
Whether you have an excess of heirloom tomatoes or just picked up extra when shopping, this is one great recipe to use the red, ripe yields. Betty shares her personal favorite tomato recipe topped with gooey cheese, butter, breadcrumbs, and seasoning and... - 111.614
Crustless Broccoli-cheddar Quiches
Lynn demonstrates how to make Crustless Broccoli-Cheddar Quiches that would be perfect for brunch, lunch or even dinner with a green salad and crusty bread. These can be made individually or you can make one large quiche. Super easy and delicious. - 0
Bacon & Cheddar Strata -- Lynn's Easter Brunch
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Bacon & Cheddar Strata that is perfect for Easter Brunch. This is also appropriate for any other holiday or brunch get together. From Taste of Home. - 0
Turkey Meat Loaf With Cheddar
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic; saute 3 minutes. Cool.
3. Combine onion mixture, cheese and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; tossing to moisten bread. Crumble... - 40.0479
Vegetable & Cheddar Stuffed Onions
1. Peel onions; cut a slice from the top of each. Cook in boiling salted water, in a large saucepan, until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain.
2. Carefully remove the onion centers, leaving 3 outer rings intact. Chop enough centers to measure 2 cups. Wrap... - 27.7334
Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Lynn demonstrates how to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup. This reminds me of the soup that you get from Panera. Delicious on a cold day for lunch or dinner. - 110.203
Ham And Cheese Fondue
I bet this is the best recipe for Ham and Cheese Fondue I have ever come across. Amazingly simple, incredibly tasty and quite easy on your pocket, this Ham and Cheese Fondue can be made within no time. You would really want to give it a try! - 36.3557
Potato And Cheese Bake
Put the potatoes in a dish with 2 cups (450 ml/3/4 pint) of water.
Microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Leave to stand for 5 minutes and drain.
Butter a shallow dish and sprinkle with half the bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Arrange the potato slices over lapping... - 39.8937
Cut off tops of green peppers; remove seeds and membranes.
Cook for 5 minutes in boiling salted water; drain.
Cut bacon in small pieces; saute with onion until crisp and brown.
Drain on absorbent toweling.
Combine bacon, onion, rice, cheese., pi- mento and... - 44.179
Cheese Straws are breadsticks to die for. Cheese Straws gets its yummy taste from cheese mixed with flour and flavored with paprika and red pepper. - 35.2533
Crunchy Cheese Croutons
Combine butter, grated cheese and parsley in bowl; blend well until creamy and smooth.
Season to taste.
Place slices of French bread on baking tray; cover surface with cheese mixture.
Bake in very hot oven, Mark 8, 450°F., 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly... - 29.6714
Confetti Cheese Bread
For all those cheese lovers out there this Confetti Cheese Bread will do the magic. This Confetti Cheese Bread is yummy with the richess of Cheddar cheese and flavorings. Check out the recipe of the rich tasting Confetti Cheese Bread. - 45.045