- » Cheddar Cheese Pear Pie
Cheddar Cheese Pear Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheddar cheese pear pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheddar cheese pear pie recipes.
Colonial Pear Pie
Roll slightly more than half of pastry 1/8 inch thick.
Line pie pan.
Drain pears, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Cut pear halves into quarters and put into lined pie pan.
Mix remaining ingredients except cheese.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until clear... - 43.6903
Deep-dish Pear Pie
Sift flour and salt together; cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Mix in cheese; stir in 1 tablespoon water at a time until pastry holds to- gether.
Chill in refrigerator until ready to use.
Pre- heat oven to 350 degrees. - 28.0515
Deep Dish Pear Pie
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Cut the pears in halves.
3) Use a 1 1/2 -quart casserole or deep-dish 9-inch pie plate to place the pears.
4) Squeeze lemon juice on top.
5) In a bowl, add flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg to combine... - 49.6279
Streusel Topped Pear Pie
1. Prepare pastry: In medium-sized bowl, stir 2 cups flour and 1 teaspoon salt. With pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors fashion, cut in 3/4 cup butter (1 1/2 sticks) until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Measure 1 cup mixture into medium-sized bowl;... - 39.3731
Deep-dish Pear Pie
Thinking of making a Deep Dish Pear Pie?This Deep dish Pear Pie is all that you are looking for.Creamy,chessey Deep dish Pear Pie. - 47.4438
Fresh Pear Crumble Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; do not prick pastry.
In a bowl sprinkle pears with lemon juice.
In a large mixing bowl combine 1/2 cup sugar, the 2 tablespoons flour, and... - 45.5319
Chayote-Guacamole Snack is my snack favorite. I tasted Chayote-Guacamole Snack first at my friend's home. It was so good I had to learn how to make it at home. Yum, yum, yummy! - 38.5882
1. Start heating oven to 425°F. Mix grated orange rind with sugar, cinnamon.
2. Add cheese to piecrust mix; mix as label directs. Place pastry on 17"xl4" baking sheet. With narrow end of baking sheet facing you, roll out pastry to fit baking sheet.
3. On... - 32.0539
Spirited Fruit Pie
Combine raisins and brandy; cover and let stand at room temperature 8 hours.
Drain raisins, discarding brandy.
Roll 1 pie crust into a 12-inch circle on a floured surface; fit pastry into a 9 1/2-inch deep-dish pieplate.
Combine apple and pear; add lemon... - 40.3277
Streusel Fruit Pie
Combine 1 cup flour, salt, and oil; stir until crumbly.
Combine water and 1 teaspoon lemon juice; sprinkle evenly over surface of flour mixture, and toss with a fork until mixture is crumbly.
(Do not form a ball.) Press into a 4-inch circle on heavy-duty... - 44.8685
Chicken Salad Bake
This is a brilliant Chicken Salad Bake! This tasty non-vegetarian dish is a favorite side dish amongst my friends. Try the Chicken Salad Bake and you will understand why! - 32.4718