Cheddar Cheese Bread
- » Cheddar Cheese Mustard Bread
Cheddar Cheese Mustard Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheddar cheese mustard bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheddar cheese mustard bread recipes.
Cheddar Cheese And Mustard Bread
In large bowl, combine 3 cups all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, yeast, 1 cup cheese and salt. Heat milk, water and mustard until hot to touch (125ºF); stir into dry mixture. Mix in enough reserved flour to make soft dough. Knead on floured surface until... - 27.3677
You May Also Like!
Cheddar, Bacon & Pear Sandwich
HEAT bacon as directed on package.
SPREAD bread slices with mustard. Top 1 of the bread slices with cheese, pears and bacon.
COVER with remaining bread slice. - 21.0162
Bologna-cheese Kebab Sandwich
Cut pointed ends from bread, then cut into 1/2 inch slices this way: Make first cut almost through to bottom of loaf and second cut clear through; repeat (finished individual sandwiches will be separate this way).
Cream butter or margarine with horseradish... - 32.3147
Cheddar And Dijon Mustard Open Face
1) Spread Dijon mustard; on the bread.
2) Place cheese slice on top.
3) Add tomato slices and sprouts on top.
4) Serve the sandwich with additional mustard, if desired. - 30.6415
Cheddar Cheese Fondue
Cheddar Cheese Fondue has a juicy taste. The beer and cheese gives the Cheddar Cheese Fondue a grand taste. Cheddar Cheese Fondue is cherished by many around the world. - 38.2479
Cheddar And Rye Bread Pudding
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Grease a 1 1/2 quart bakingdish.
In a large bowl, combine the bread cubes, cheese, milk, green onions, eggs, egg whites, mustard, and red pepper.
2 Pour the mixture into the baking dish, cover, and place in a larger baking dish... - 35.0396
Savory Cheddar Bread
In large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, sugar, onion salt, oregano, dry mustard and Cheddar cheese.
In separate bowl, combine egg, milk and butter; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Spread batter in greased 8x4-inch loaf pa - 29.5498
Cheddar Quick Bread
In bowl, stir together flour, Cheddar cheese, baking powder, sugar, oregano, mustard and salt.
Whisk together egg, milk and butter; add to dry ingredients along wid onions, stirring until combined.
Spread in greased and floured 8-1/2- x 4-1/2-inch (1.5 L)... - 41.5984
Cheddar French Bread
1. Mix all ingredients except bread; spread mixture on one side of each slice bread.
2. Reassemble loaf; place in napkin-lined basket or on dinner plate. Cover with paper towel.
3. Microwave on medium (50%) 2 to 3 minutes, rotating basket 1/2 turn after 1... - 28.3769
Cheddar Cheese Muffins
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 5/8 by 1 1/8 inch (6 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Stir in the cheese.
In another bowl combine the buttermilk, butter, egg, mustard and... - 47.1693
Cheddar Cheese Strata
1. Grease 13-inch X 9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
3. In a large bowl, break eggs and combine with egg whites, milk, onion, mustard and salt.
4. Use a wire whisk or a... - 46.017