- » Cheddar Cake
Cheddar Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheddar cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheddar cake recipes.
Royal Cheddar Cheesecake
1) Bake oven extremely hot to 500°
2) In a small bowl mix zwieback crumbs with 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon of the grated lemon rind.
3) Mix melted butter or margarine.
4) Spread evenly at the base and up side of a buttered... - 47.6606
Cheddar Cheesecake With Strawberries
Mix crumbs with butter; press over bottom of 9" springform pan.
Bake in 350 degree (moderate) oven 5 minutes.
Combine the cheeses and sugar in bowl; beat until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
Blend in peels, flour and 1/2.cup of the cream.
Pour over crumb... - 47.5302
Orange Cheddar Cheesecake
Mix the cooky crumbs with the melted butter and pat into the bottom of a buttered 9-inch cheesecake pan (one with removable bottom or spring-release sides).
Bake in a 350° oven for 8 minutes.
Whip the cream cheese until light and fluffy and blend in the... - 43.5657
Savory Cheddar Cheesecake
In food processor, blend together Cheddar cheese, cream cheese and butter until combined.
Add orange rind and juice, mustard and nutmeg; blend just until thick and creamy.
Spoon into 8-inch (2 L) plastic wrap-lined springform pan, smoothing top.
Cover and... - 32.2323
You May Also Like!
Cheddar Corn Muffins
Heat oven to 425Â°.
Line 12 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 X 1 1/4 inches, with paper baking cups.
Mix all ingredients.
Beat vigorously 1 minute.
Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown. - 38.6175
Heat oven to 375°F.
Put cheese, butter, flour, salt, mustard, pepper, and nutmeg into blender container.
Add hot milk and egg yolks.
Cover; blend at high speed until smooth.
Pour into saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sauce is thick... - 43.9102
Crab Cakes With Cheddar Cheese Sauce
For crab cakes, in medium mixing bowl, combine butter, onion, carrot, green pepper and parsley.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Add remaining crab cake ingredients, except cornflake crumbs.
Mix... - 42.4001
Cheddar Corn Cakes
1. Pre-heat a oven by setting it to 400°F.
2. Take a small sized nonstick skillet and heat the oil in it.
3. Add the peppers and scallions and cook over medium flame stirring once in a while.
4. Allow it to cook for a minute until the... - 46.2802
Welsh Cheddar Cheesecake
1. Combine zwieback crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and melted butter or margarine in a small bowl with wooden spoon. Press firmly over the bottom and partly up the side of a lightly buttered 9-inch springform pan. Chill briefly before filling.
2. Let cream... - 34.364
Tomato Tart With Cheddar Crust
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 3. Blitz the flour, butter and cheese in a food processor until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, add the egg, then whizz again until it forms a ball.
2. Lightly dust a cool surface with flour, then roll out the pastry. Line... - 33.4765
Double Baked Cheddar Souffles
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Put milk, onion, nutmeg and bay leaves into a pan. Bring to the boil, then set aside to infuse for 30 mins. Butter 8 x 150ml ramekins.
2. Melt the butter in a second saucepan. Stir in the flour and cook gently for 1 min,... - 36.9515
Cheddar Dill Muffins
Cheddar Dill Muffins is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this easy to prepare Cheddar Dill Muffins, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 41.3188
Golden Cheddar Loaf
In large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, undissolved yeast and salt. Heat water and milk until very warm (120º to 130ºF); stir into dry ingredients. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and... - 32.3899
Chili Con Came With Chili Cheddar Shortcakes
Make the shortcake biscuits: Into a bowl sift together the flour, the baking powder, the baking soda, and the salt, add the butter, and blend the mixture until it resembles coarse meal.
Stir in the Cheddar and the chilies, add the sour cream, and stir the - 21.5981
Cheddar Cake Recipes By Category