Cheddar Potato Soup
- » Cheddar Baked Potato Soup
Cheddar Baked Potato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheddar baked potato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheddar baked potato soup recipes.
Cheddar Cheese Soup With Bakes Potatoes
A detailed guide to making delicious potato soup at home. You would be impressed by the easy way to make jacket potatoes and try it at once. Pep up your holidays with such appetizers! - 51.1249
Cheddar Potato Bake
1. In a large saucepan or skillet, combine all the ingredients and mix well until well blended.
2. Place pan on a medium high flame and heat through before serve.
3. Serve the Skillet Rosemary Potato as a side to roasts or grills. - 29.3109
Creamy Baked Potato Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine mushroom soup, evaporated skim milk, and undrained pimiento.
Add potatoes, bacon bits, and green onion.
Mix well to combine.
Stir in parsley flakes and black... - 44.2047
Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
1. Heat oven to 375° F.
2. Blend together soup, milk, and pepper.
3. In a buttered 1 1/2 -quart casserole arrange alternate layers of potatoes, onion, and cheese soup sauce.
4. Dot top with butter. Sprinkle with paprika.
5. Cover casserole and bake 1 hour.... - 34.4812
Betty's Bacon And Cheddar Topped Broccoli Soup
1. Break off florets from broccoli. Peel and cut broccoli stalk. Set them aside in separate bowls.
2. Cook bacon until crisp. Crumble them, and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl take broccoli florets. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and toss it... - 105.272
Beat butter and eggs into prepared hot mashed potatoes (The butter is in addition to what has been used in the preparation of the potatoes).
Spoon potato mixture into a 2-quart casserole, leaving a depression in the center.
Stir pepper and mustard into cheese... - 24.9668
Pork Chop Potato Bake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Salt and pepper chops and brown well on both sides in skillet.
Drain chops on paper towels.
Place chops in 2 quart shallow casserole.
Arrange onion slices, then potato slices over top.
Spoon Cheddar cheese soup over all.
Bake covered, 1... - 29.441
Cheddar And Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup
In a kettle cook the potato, peeled and diced, and the onion in the oil over moderately low heat until the onion is softened, add 1 cup water, and simmer the mixture, covered, for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the potato is tender.
In a blender puree the mixt - 26.3201
Tango Bay Cheddar Biscuits
1) In a large bowl, combine the bisquick mix along with cheddar cheese and cold water.
2 Combine the ingredients well so that they turn into a smooth paste. You can use your hands or a spatula to this. It is not necessary that the cheese is... - 0
Baked Potato Soup
Bake potatoes until done.
Peel and chop into large chunks.
Melt butter in large pan.
Over low heat, slowly stir in cheese and sour cream until melted and well combined.
Add potatoes, green onions, salt and pepper.
Simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
Remove... - 35.1489
Baked Potato Soup
In a medium mixing bowl, combine potato flakes with chicken broth; set aside.
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan.
Add flour and cook, stirring, until flour is lightly browned.
Slowly stir in milk.
Cook, stirring continuously, to make a medium white... - 43.7967
Baked Potato And Bacon Soup
1) Cut the potatoes into neat halves, scoop the pulp out and place in a small bowl.
2) In a large kettle, melt the butter.
3) Add the flour and stir in the milk very gradually. Conitnue stirring till the mixture is smooth, thick and bubbly.
4) Add the... - 43.334
Corn And Chorizo Chowder With Cheddar Corn Muffins
Since the leaves are beginning to fall and the cold wintry nights are beginning to creep in, you are thinking of soup to warm your cold feet and satisfy your growling tummy that seems to be constantly screaming for food! Here is a hearty and nutritious soup... - 136.844
Baked Potato Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Pierce potatoes with a fork,- bake at 400° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool. Peel potatoes,- coarsely mash. Discard skins.
3. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup,- level with a knife.
gradually add milk, stirring with a... - 35.5539
Idaho Baked Potato Soup
Melt the butter in a large kettle or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the flour.
Cook, whisking until smooth.
Add the milk gradually, cooking until thickened, whisking constantly.
Add the potatoes and green onions to the milk mixture.
Bring to a boil,... - 42.9139
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder
Here is an excellent baked potato chowder recipe which would be perfect for those cold nights. The chef here provides very clear instructions to make potato chowder combined with other veggies and cheese. A super economical dish which could be prepared in... - 114.02
Twice Baked Potatoes With Chives
Bake potatoes until done.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out insides leaving a thin shell.
With electric mixer, mash potatoes with butter and salt.
Gradually add soup and chives; beat until light and fluffy.
Spoon into shells.
Sprinkle with... - 29.829
Chuck And Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Trim fat off the chuck and arrange it in a baking dish. (12x8x2) inches.
3. Roast chuck for an hour and strain off the fat.
4. Place potatoes around the roasted chuck.
5. In a bowl combine chives and... - 39.5369
Baked Cheesy Potatoes
Baked Cheesy Potatoes are a hit at Sunday dinners in my family and perfect for large holiday gathering. The creaminess of this side dish is sure to satisfy and keep your guests coming back for more. - 0
Creamy Baked Mashed Potatoes
Preheat oven to 375°.
In lightly greased 1 1/2 quart casserole, thoroughly combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup cheese.
Bake 40 minutes.
Top with remaining cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. - 26.7847
Baked Tuna Stuffed Potatoes
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2 Wash the potatoes thoroughly ; rub with butter and prick with a fork
3 Bake the potatoes for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until tender.
4 In a medium bowl, mix the remaining... - 45.2775
Cheesy Broccoli And Potato Soup
There is absolutely nothing more comforting than a bowlful of creamy, cheesy soup on a cold wintry day. Filling, full of flavors and a breeze to stir up, this dish is just perfect for lunch or supper. Betty shows you how to whomp up this soul-satisfying soup... - 109.562
Julienned Potato Soup With Cheese Rusks
Peel the potatoes and cut into match-like strips.
Heat the butter in a saucepan and brown the onion lightly with the bacon, if used.
Add the potato strips, seasoning and flavouring and pour on the boiling stock or water.
Cook gently for 15-20 minutes.
To make... - 41.6635
Cheese And Potato Bake
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the hash browns, soups and milk. Mix properly.
2) With half can of the onion rings, top the mixture.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Sprinkle cheddar cheese all over as well as the... - 35.0028
Kid-special Tater Tot Casserole
Looking for a kid-friendly casserole dish that will get even the most veg-phobic tyke to gorge? Betty quick, comforting, homemade delight is sure to turn the tables on your favor. Studded with veggies and meat, this lip-smacking casserole is what your little... - 107.912
Oven Roasted Thick Dublin Potato Soup
Appetizing vegetable soups are healthy and delicious simple essentials to indulge in from time to time. Here is a recipe to make Roasted Potato Soup made by roasting potatoes before using them to make the soup. Great with cheese and green onions. - 114.179
Bashful Blushing Potatoes
1. Cook and mash potatoes. Mix in Butter BudsÂ®.
2. Heat soup and add to potatoes. Mixture will be thin but will thicken during baking.
3. Spoon into 1 1/2 quart casserole and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350Â° for 25 minutes or until top is browned. - 22.7599
1. Make up mushroom soup.
2. Chop bacon roughly and fry for 5-minutes.
3. Slice potatoes and place half in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle bacon over potatoes. Add remaining potatoes.
4. Pour in soup - about 1 pint will be required.
5. Mix breadcrumbs and... - 32.8112
Potato And Vegetable Bake
In large bowl, combine potatoes, vegetable medley, soup, sour cream, salt and pepper; mix well.
Place mixture in 4-quart baking dish sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with cheese and chives.
Cover and bake at 400°F 1 hour or until potatoes are... - 36.1468
Pork And Potato Bake
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the chops in a skillet lightly greased with vegetable oil, sprinkling the chops with seasoned salt.
Remove from heat.
Combine the soup, milk, sour cream, pepper and the 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt in a large bowl.
Stir in... - 44.048
Chuck And Potato Bake
Trim fat from meat; place in large baking pan (13x9x2 inches).
Roast at 350° F. for 1 hour; spoon off fat.
Arrange potatoes around roast.
Combine soup and chives; pour over meat and potatoes.
Cover with foil; bake 2 hours more or until meat and potatoes are... - 27.2515
Farol's Golden Potato Bake
Peel cooked potatoes and shred. Spread in buttered baking dish. Mix together soup, sour cream, cheese, green onion, butter, and milk. Spread mixture evenly over potatoes; do not stir. Mix together corn flakes, Parmesan cheese, and butter. Sprinkle evenly over... - 23.2228
Pork Chop And Potato Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using a damp paper towel cloth, wipe pork chops and trim extra fat from chops.
3. In a medium skillet, heat fat and brown chops well on both sides; season with salt and pepper.
4. Drain... - 41.4854
Creamy scalloped Potatoes
Blend soup, milk, and pepper.
In buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole, ar range alternate layers of potatoes, onion, and sauce.
Dot top with butter; sprinkle with paprika.
Cover; bake in a 375° oven 1 hour.
Uncover; bake 15 minutes more. - 29.5251
Potato-broccoli Cheese Soup
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes.
Add potato, milk, and broth; bring to a boil.
Partially cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes.
Remove 1 cup potato mixture, and set aside.
Place... - 40.6257
Cheese Scalloped Potatoes
Combine soup, pepper and milk.
Pour over layers of potato and olives in a 1 1/2-qt.casserole.
Bake at 350Â° F for 25 minutes. - 22.4849
Party Potato Salad
Combine soups with softened cream cheese.
Add sour cream, green pepper, onion, and seasonings.
Put potatoes in a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
Pour soup mixture over potatoes and stir.
Spread out evenly; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
Bake at 325 degrees for... - 36.9464
Shrimp And Crab Stuffed Potatoes
Combine soup, milk, onion, and pepper.
Heat slowly; stir often.
Add cheese; stir until melted.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
Scoop out insides; place in bowl.
Add soup mixture slowly; mix until blended and fluffy.
Fold in crab meat.
Spoon into potato... - 38.6475
Potato Cheese Casserole
Assemble Salad Maker with Shredder Disc and large bowl.
Process potatoes; you should have 4 cups (1 liter) shredded potatoes.
Add remaining ingredients except parsley and mix well.
Pour into a buttered 1 1/2-quart (1.5 liter) casserole.
Sprinkle parsley over... - 30.2001