- » Cheddar Ale
Cheddar Ale Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheddar ale recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheddar ale recipes.
Serve this hearty soup with a loaf of crusty bread and glasses of cold ale. - 39.5068
Cheddar And Ale Souffle
In a saucepan, combine milk and onion; heat to scalding.
Add ale, salt, dry mustard, Tabasco, grated cheese, and 2 cups of the bread cubes.
In a bowl, beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-coloured; stir into saucepan.
In another bowl, beat egg whites until... - 36.9293
Cheddar-ale Cheese Spread
This Cheddar Ale Cheese Spread is unique ! A creative blend of cheese and an alcoholic beverage creates magic ! Just try this Cheddar Ale Cheese Spread with your favorite bread dishes and let me know if you like them. - 28.3885
You May Also Like!
Toasted Cheese With Ale
1) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and add mustard powder, brown ale, cheese and seasonings
2) Using a wooden spoon stir continuously till the mixture is smooth and the cheese has melted
3) Remove from the flame
4) Toast bread on both sides till... - 42.6197
Ham And Cheese In Ale
Ham And Cheese In Ale! Look no further for a unique and tasty Ham dish. This Ham And Cheese In Ale recipe has won me a number of praises and a few cookery awards too. You simply have to try this Ham And Cheese In Ale recipe! - 37.8407
Whole Wheat And Ale Loaves
Dissolve the dried yeast in 6 x 15 ml spoons (6 tablespoons) of the brown ale and leave in a warm place until frothy. Put the remaining ale and the butter in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Cool until lukewarm.
Mix the flours and salt together in a large... - 24.5852
Spiced Onions And Ale Soup
1)In a heavy and large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir fry onion on reduced heat for about 12 minutes until evenly caramelized.
2)Add in mustard, stock and ale. Simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3)Now add corn starch mixed in water... - 44.3789
Chicken Roy Ale And Gravy
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Coat the chicken with flour. In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, place the chicken in a single layer in butter.
3) Broil the chicken till it is brown and pour off the fat which is... - 45.2405
English Pub Chicken And Cheddar Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper, and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Add soup, milk, and beer. Bring to a boil, stirring, over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to... - 30.2754
Chicken And Cheddar Rarebit
1. In a large frying pan, cook chicken in butter over medium heat, turning, until white throughout, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from pan.
2. Stir flour into pan drippings, reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add mustard and cook 1... - 30.6485
Cheddar Cheese Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and carrot.
Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour.
Continue cooking 3-4 minutes, gradually adding the stock and stirring all the time.
Add the mustard and paprika.
Simmer 20-25 minutes or until... - 47.5025
1.In a saucepan, melt butter and add seasonings and cheese
2.Now stir in double boiler until cheese is soft
3.Add ginger ale, then add egg
4.Cook until thick
5.Serve with an egg - 38.2667