- » Chateaubriand
Chateaubriand, also spelled as ChÃ¢teaubriant, may refer to a thick roast cut of beef meat, primarily from the tenderloin or the dish made by using such a cut. Meaty and flavorful, Chateaubriand is primarily a steak ... More »
Chateaubriand With Maitre D'hotel Butter
To make the maitre d'hotel butter: in a small bowl, beat the butter with a wooden spoon.
Gently work in the remaining butter ingredients.
When well blended, place on waxed paper or aluminum foil.
Roll into a cylinder.
Twist both ends to seal and set... - 45.3439
Bit Players' Chateaubriand Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees before baking.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and put bread in it.
3) Allow the bread slices to soak for several minutes after pouring one cup water over them.
4) Using a fork, mash the bread very finely.
5)... - 45.31
1) Season the meat using the meat tenderizer
2) Using a sharp knife, pierce the meat with a fork at 1 inch intervals
3) Cover the meat and place in the refrigerator to overnight
4) Cook the meat on the grill for about 20minutes on each side
5) In a... - 44.93
Stuffed Chateaubriand Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Slit the beef lengthwise to make pocket.
3) In a bowl, place the beef and stream Chablis over it.
4) Cover the bowl and leave the beef aside for at least 12 hours.
5) In a saucepan, melt butter along... - 44.0599
Boil potatoes in advance. Assemble all ingredients. Time the preparation of vegetables so that they finish cooking at about the same time.
Cauliflower: Cut off stem end and remove leaves. Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a large pot. Add 1 tablespoon lemon... - 38.067
Chateaubriand With Cognac Mustard Sauce
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place tenderloins in a roasting pan and roast at 450° for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350° and continue to cook beef for 25 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reaches 130°
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in... - 37.9275
1) Trim the chateaubriand and, if required, slightly flatten it. The thickness should appropriately be about ½ to 2-inches. With melted butter, brush one side and season with freshly ground pepper. Ensure that salt is not added as this would... - 37.5046
Tenderloin must be center cut from choicest prime beef available.
Remove all silver skin, fat, and suet.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Place on grill in broiler or oven to cook.
Slice ends off tomato and cut in half, then broil.
Batter and French fry... - 37.4055
1. Prepare parsley butter with butter, parsley and lime.
2. Put together all the remaining ingredients in a stew pan and cook to reduce to half the quantity.
3. Strain through a muslin, add the prepared parsley butter. - 33.538
Chateaubriand Sauce With Matre'd Hotel Butter
1. Put the shallots, thyme, mushroom trimmings, bayleaf and wine into a pan and reduce to one-third.
2. Add the jus lie (veal gravy) and reduce to half again.
3. Strain through a muslin cloth.
4. Finish away from the heat, with maitre d'hotel butter. - 33.4723
Steak should weigh about 1 1/2 to 2 lb. heat butter in pan.
Season meat with pepper, add to pan and brown quickly on all sides.
Allow approximately 10 minutes cooking time per lb. for rare meat, slightly more for medium-rare.
Cooking time, of course,... - 32.736
1.In a pan, whip together the fat, lemon juice, salt, a pinch of pepper and minced parsley
2.Now add the Spanish sauce, reheat, stir for a moment
3.Serve with steak - 30.7517
Spit Roasted Chateaubriand
Trim fat from surface of roast.
Make a slanting cut, 2 inches deep, the full length of the roastwithasharp, narrow-bladed knife held at a 45-degree angle.
Make another cut, just as before, along opposite side.
Blend blue cheese and brandy together.
Spread... - 29.6189
1.Heat shallot with wine until wine gets reduced.
2.Put glace- de- viande, butter, tarragon, cayenne and lemon juice and heat.
3.Serve hot. - 29.1304
Chateaubriand With Mushroom Sauce
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Place both pieces of meat on rack in broiling pan; broil 30 minutes for rare or until of desired doneness, turning meat once.
2. Meanwhile, prepare mushroom sauce: In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot... - 29.0995
Chop shallots finely.
Melt half the butter in small saucepan, add shallots.
Cook until softened, then add prepared pan juices.
Cook few minutes, remove from heat, swirl in remaining butter.
Stir gently; as butter melts, the sauce will thicken.
Add... - 27.2672
Brown meat on all sides in hot shortening in a heavy skillet, about 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
Or, if desired, place the meat on greased rack in broiler pan and broil about 5 inches (about 13 centimeters) from heat until meat is well browned... - 15.8777
Chateaubriand Recipes By Category