- » Charlotte
Enjoy our collection of charlotte recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for charlotte recipes.
Princess Charlotte Pudding
A delicious dessert can give the perfect ending to any meal. This heavenly princess charlotte pudding is a wonderful combination of all things good. Every bite into this is an out of this world feel. Make the most of it. - 51.0031
Cheese And Apple Charlotte
Do you think you need to frequent a restaurant for Cheese & Apple Charlotte, when you can make it at home? Whenever you try out this Cheese & Apple Charlotte, don't forget to let me know your experience while preparing and eating it . - 49.7824
Lemon Charlotte Russe
A delicious dessert can give the perfect ending to any meal. This heavenly lemon charlotte russe is a wonderful combination of all things good. Every bite into this is an out of this world feel. Make the most of it. - 49.7722
Chocolate Charlotte Russe
A delicious dessert can give the perfect ending to any meal. This heavenly chocolate charlotte russe is a wonderful combination of all things good. Every bite into this is an out of this world feel. Make the most of it. - 49.3413
Cherry And Chocolate Charlotte
Cherry And Chocolate Charlotte is a hit recipe among the kids. The dressing of red cherries really makes the Cherry And Chocolate Charlotte a perfect dessert. - 48.5331
Vanilla Flavored Charlotte Russe
The charlotte russe is a gelatin and cake dessert flavored with vanilla. Made with a base of angel cake topped with gelatin, milk, eggs and cream custard, the charlotte russe is chilled and served as a luscious dessert. - 48.5267
1) In a small basin, combine the breadcrumbs, castor sugar and suet set aside.
2) In a saucepan, peel, core and slice the apples.
3) Well-butter a 1 1/2- or 2-pint (1-litre) baking dish.
4) In the apple saucpan, add the butter and water... - 48.4024
Lemon Charlotte Russe
1) In the top of a double boiler, add gelatin in water and soften gelatin.
2) Place over boiling water and stirring constantly allow to heat till the gelatin dissolves.
3) In a large bowl, add egg yolks and beat till thick and lemon colored.
4)... - 48.1794
Pear And Chocolate Charlotte
Break 3 1/2 oz (100 g/3 1/2 oz) of chocolate into pieces and melt in a bowl in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Heat the milk in a bowl for 4 minutes on HIGH.
Put the whole egg, 2 egg yolks and 31/2 oz (100 g/31/2 oz) of sugar in a large bowl... - 47.437
In a small saucepan, combine sugar and gelatin.
Stir in milk and egg yolks.
Stir constantly over low heat until smooth and slightly thickened.
If flecks of chocolate remain, beat with a whisk or rotary beater.
Pour into a large mixing... - 47.3004
Neapolitan Charlotte Russe
A delicious dessert can give the perfect ending to any meal. This heavenly neapolitan charlotte russe is a wonderful combination of all things good. Every bite into this is an out of this world feel. Make the most of it. - 47.2606
Fresh Lemon Charlotte Russe
1) In the top of a double boiler, combine lemon juice, salt, and egg yolks and mix well.
2) Stir in gelatin and 1 cup sugar and cook over simmering water for 10 minutes or until the mixture thickens, ensure to stir constantly.
3) Add lemon peel,... - 47.0221
Cherry Sponge Charlotte
Butter a 600-ml (1-pint) charlotte tin or 12.5-cm (5-in) cake tin.
Arrange the cherries on the bottom with the angelica and raisins.
Trim off the rounded ends of the boudoir biscuits and reserve.
Dip the biscuits in the sherry, and arrange them round the... - 46.7674
Raspberry And Rose Charlotte
1. Prepare a 15 cm (6 inch) round spring-form or loose-bottom cake or charlotte tin by greasing it and then line it with tin foil
2. Lightly oil the sides and the bottom of the pan.
3. In a shallow heatproof bowl, set out the raspberry... - 46.7402
1) Grease 6-cup brioche mold lightly. Set aside.
2) Use rum to brush both sides of ladyfingers with a pastry brush. Roll in the gingersnap crumbs.
3) With the prepared ladyfingers, line the mold keeping the curved side out. Chill.
4) In... - 46.7255
Fragrant Pear Charlotte
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) Keep a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
3) Add pears, orange rind, and vanilla.
4) Simmer and stir for about 30 minutes.
5) Drain out the excess liquid, if required.
6) In a 1-quart saucepan add... - 46.6897
Soften gelatin in milk in top of double boiler.
Beat egg yolks and add to milk together with 1/4 cup sugar and the salt.
Cook over simmering (not boiling) water, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and smooth.
Stir in vanilla.
Stir... - 46.5643
Apricot Charlotte is a very tasting pudding. The milk and eggs make the Apricot Charlotte very soft and Vanila and almonds gives the Apricot Charlotte mouth watering taste. - 46.5518
1 Using oil Lightly grease a deep, 23-cm (9-inch) straight-sided dish or casserole and set aside.
2 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. (180°c/Gas Mark 4)
3 In a bowl, put the bread cubes and sprinkle with half the... - 46.4329
This onion charlotte is a baked recipe made with onions and cheese along with bredcrumbs. Cooked and baked with spices like nutmeg and cinnamon, the onion charlotte recipe can be served as a side in meals. Light and savory, it is quite delicious too. - 46.3352
Charlotte Aux Pommes
The Charlotte Aux Pommes is an exquisite dish that will add to the completeness of your party spread! You can whip up this tasty dessert using this brilliant Charlotte Aux Pommes recipe! What are you waiting for? Go ahead! - 46.3175
In a heavy saucepan, mix gelatin, 1/3 cup sugar, cocoa and egg yolks.
Add coffee a little at a time until it is well blended.
Cook and stir over medium-low heat until mixture almost boils and gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat and stir in yogurt and... - 46.3144
1. Grease a 2 quarter square or rectangle or round serving dish, with butter.
2. Slice the ladyfingers lengthwise in half.
3. Arrange the halved ladyfingers in the buttered serving dish to line the base and the sides.
4. Set the bowl... - 46.2008
Blackberry Swiss Charlotte
1) Trim and hull blackberries. Keep aside a dozen large berries for decoration.
2) Trim rounded end off each lady finger.
3) Preheat oven at 300°F
4) In a pan simmer superfine sugar and 1 1/4 cups water over low heat till it turns into... - 46.1963
Lightly oil the bottom of a 1-quart (1-liter) charlotte mold.
Pour a thin layer of the lemon gelatin into the mold.
When the gelatin is nearly set, arrange the candied lemon slices on top.
Pour another thin layer of the gelatin on top.
Arrange the... - 46.1953
Try out this quick and easy recipe for the much popular Strawberry Charlotte. Needless to say that this recipe for Strawberry Charlotte is amazingly tasty too! Give it a try and surprise your loved ones. - 46.1811
This Raspberry Charlotte tastes incredible ! Try these jellied fruit rolls for your dessert ! Your suggestions for this Raspberry Charlotte are welcome ! - 46.1249
Cheese And Kidney Charlotte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Immerse the kidneys in lukewarm water and soak for about 15 minutes;
3) Pat dry, then discard the fine skin and white core from the kidneys and chop finely.
4) In a saucepan, combine... - 46.0808
A delicious dessert can give the perfect ending to any meal. This heavenly charlotte supreme is a wonderful combination of all things good. Every bite into this is an out of this world feel. Make the most of it. - 45.8645
1) In cold water, soak gelatin for a few minutes.
2) Dissolve, by heating over hot water.
3) In a bowl, beat egg yolks until they turn pale yellow.
4) Slowly add whiskey, beating constantly.
5) To this mix, add sugar and lemon juice,... - 45.8434
Chocolate Coffee Charlotte
Chocolate Coffee Charlotte has a fine taste. Chocolate Coffee Charlotte gets its taste from Sponge cake flavored with honey and dresses with cream. Chocolate Coffee Charlotte is inspired by many cafeterias around the world. - 45.7303
I love desserts. Every meal for me is complete only when I finish a delicious dessert. This delicious orange charlotte is a wonderful end that truly makes me feel great. Yummmm….. - 45.7247
Red Fruit Charlotte
First, prepare the charlotte.
In a small, heavy saucepan, combine 1/2 cup of the sugar with 2 tablespoons of the water.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, to dissolve the sugar.
When it is dissolved, boil undisturbed until a thin syrup has formed, about 2... - 45.685
Mace Pineapple Charlotte
Line a nine inch spring-form pan with ladyfingers.
Drain the juice from the can of pineapple into a measuring cup.
Set the Pineapple aside for use later.
Add water to the juice in the measuring cup to make one half cup liquid.
Add the gelatin to... - 45.6408
Sherried Charlotte Russe
1) Place gelatin in 1/4 cup milk to soften and keep aside.
2) Mix together eggs and sugar beating till light in color.
3) Mix in salt and 2 cups milk.
4) Cook in top of double boiler and stir frequently till thickened.
5) Take off from heat and blend... - 45.5159
Apple Charlotte Passover
1. Preheat oven at 350° C.
2. In a bowl, take egg yolks, sugar and salt. Beat it till it turns thick and lemon in colour.
3. Add apples, matzo meal, lemon rind and slivovitz.
4. Add egg whites.
5. Grease an 8-inch spring form. Pour... - 45.4172
Royal Charlotte is a lusious taste. The vanila extract and the golden raisins gives the Royal Charlotte a lips smacking taste. - 45.4094
1. Grease a baking mould and line evenly with Ladyfingers.
2. Combine water and gelatin in a small bowl and keep aside for 5 minutes.
3. In a large sauce pan, combine honey and milk. Bring to boil.
4. Reduce flame, add eggs and whisk... - 45.292
Savory Tomato Charlotte
1) In a four 10-ounce custard cups (about 4 1/2 by 1 3/4 inches each), line the bottom with a round of bread.
2) Cut out 4 larger rounds of bread to fit the tops. Cut out 16 rectangles with the diemsion of 3 1/2 by 1 3/4 inches, from the bread.... - 45.1041
A delicious dessert can give the perfect ending to any meal. This heavenly sherry charlotte is a wonderful combination of all things good. Every bite into this is an out of this world feel. Make the most of it. - 45.1019
Honeyed Rhubarb Charlotte
Irresistabily tempting and delicious, this Honeyed Rhubarb Charlotte is sure to liven up your day. This Honeyed Rhubarb Charlotte is richly flavored go perfectly with any palate. What are you waiting for, this Honeyed Rhubarb Charlotte is also quick and... - 45.0388
Strawberry Chiffon Charlotte
Strawberry chiffon charlotte is a fruity charlotte recipe. Made with gelatin and yogurt with hulled strawberries, the strawberry chiffon charlotte is a baked preparation. - 45.0186
1. Take a Charlotte mold or any 1 1/2-quart mold and line the bottom using rounded the ladyfingers.
2. Brush some apricot jam on the bottom of the ladyfingers.
3. Dissolve some soft gelatin over hot water.
4. Make some whipped cream by stirring until... - 44.9618
Strawberry And Orange Charlotte
In a medium-size heavy saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over the orange juice and heat until the gelatin dissolves.
In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, milk, and condensed milk until well blended.
Gradually whisk the egg-yolk mixture into the gelatin... - 44.8668
Chocolate Charlotte Russe
Melt chocolate squares in top part of double boiler over hot water.
Mix granulated sugar, milk, and egg yolks.
Add to chocolate, and cook until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Cream butter well.
Add 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar, and cream... - 44.6037
Chocolate And Rum Charlotte
Dip each sponge finger into the rum and use to line the base and sides of an 18 cm (6 inch) souffle dish, sugar side out.
Melt the chocolate in a basin over hot water.
Cream the sugar and butter until light, then stir in the chocolate while still hot.
Beat in... - 44.5473
Potato Carrot Charlotte
1. Preheat oven at 350° C.
2. In a pan, take carrots and water. Cook it for 15 minutes.
3. Keep it aside to cool while it is still in water.
4. In a bowl, take potatoes, egg yolks, cracker meal, salt, sugar, ginger, butter or fat and... - 44.4036
To make jelly roll, follow recipe on adding salt and vanilla to beaten egg mixture.
Turn out cake onto sugared paper; peel off lining paper.
Spread warm cake with jam.
Trim edges and roll up tightly, using sugared paper to help.
Cut cooled jelly... - 44.2819
St Placide Charlotte
St Placide Charlotte is easy to make recipe. St Placide Charlotte gets is its taste from Swiss roll dressed with apricot and cream. St Placide Charlotte is inspired by many food joints world wide. - 44.2152
Chocolate Charlotte Mousse
Line the bottom of a 1.2 litre/2 pint charlotte mould with greaseproof paper.
Stir the chocolate pieces with the coffee in a saucepan over a low heat.
Continue stirring until the chocolate melts and forms a smooth paste.
Remove from the heat and leave to cool... - 44.1829
White Chocolate Charlotte Russe
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves, about 2 minutes.
Add white chocolate, stirring until chocolate melts.
Remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
Combine 1/2 cup... - 44.1047
Apple Charlotte With Apricot And Sherry Sauce
Preheat the oven to moderate 350°F (Gas Mark 4, 180°C).
Lightly grease a charlotte mould or ovenproof dish with the teaspoon of butter.
Put the apples, sugar, lemon rind and remaining butter in a medium sized saucepan and, stirring occasionally with a... - 44.0713
Strawberry Charlotte Russe
I love desserts. Every meal for me is complete only when I finish a delicious dessert. This delicious strawberry charlotte russe is a wonderful end that truly makes me feel great. Yummmm….. - 44.0159
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Cut off the bread crusts and slice the bread into long fingers.
3) In a saucepan, melt the bacon fat or margarine.
4) Brush each bread finger evenly with melted fat or margarine on both sides.
5) Line... - 43.9853
Pineapple Charlotte Russe
1) In a bowl, add the jelly cubes, level up to 300 ml/1/2 pint/1 1/4 cups with boiling water and stir until dissolved.
2) Add the pineapple syrup and further level up to 450 ml/ 3/4 pint/2 cups with water, if needed.
3) In a wetted 600 ml/1 pint/2 1/2... - 43.8374
Apple Mint Charlotte
1) In an 8-inch spring-form pan let stand the ladyfingers to line completely.
2) Soften gelatin in apple juice in the top of a double boiler.
3) Beat egg yolks and applesauce.
4) Place the pan covered over simmering water for 15 minutes till gelatin... - 43.7019
In a large bowl, combine gelatin and cold water; let stand for 10 minutes.
Add boiling water; stir until gelatin dissolves.
Add juices, orange peel and 3/4 cup sugar.
Set bowl in ice water until mixture is syrupy, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, whip cream... - 43.5943
Easy Raspberry Charlotte
Soften the gelatin in cold water and dissolve over boiling water.
Stir in the crushed raspberries, sugar, lemon juice, and salt, and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Fold in whipped cream.
Chill until almost set.
Arrange the ladyfingers around a 1... - 43.5476
Charlotte Aux Marrons
Charlotte Aux Marrons is a cooked and chilled dessert made with chestnuts and gelatine. Flavored with a dash of orange liquer and topped with sponge finger biscuits, this Charlotte Aux Marrons is perfect as a summer dessert! - 43.5072
Apple Apricot Charlotte
1. Peel, core and slice apples.
2. Place in a pan with the butter, lemon peel, cinnamon and sugar.
3. Cook gently until apples are a soft pulp without free liquid.
4. Cool. While cooling, puree apricots in an electric blender.
5. Combine with apple puree.
6.... - 43.4311
Combine candied fruit and cherries in small dish.
Add maraschino cherry juice and let stand at room temperature 1 hour, stirring often.
Beat egg yolks in top of double boiler.
Beat in sugar.
Add salt and milk and stir to blend.
Set over simmering water and... - 43.3113
Charlotte Of Pumpkin Squash
Cut the squash into quarters and remove the seeds and pith.
Peel each quarter and slice thinly.
Put the sliced squash into a dish with 2 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
Put the frozen chicken soup... - 43.1451
Place the rim of a 9 inch (23 centimeter) springform pan on a cake plate; cut ladyfingers straight at one end so they will stand upright in pan.
Arrange them around inside of rim, rounded side out.
Mix chocolate pudding with 1 cup of the milk in a heavy... - 43.0823
Angel Charlotte Russe
Soak gelatin in cold water about 5 minutes.
Dissolve in boiling water and add sugar.
When mixture is cold, add cream or evaporated milk, beaten until stiff.
Add almonds, macaroons, marshmallows and candied cherries.
Flavor with vanilla.
Turn into a wet mold... - 43.0434
Coconut Strawberry Charlotte
Coconut Strawberry Charlotte has delicious taste. Coconut Strawberry Charlotte gets its taste from sponge cake filled with cream and jam. Coconut Strawberry Charlotte is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 42.8654
Mix gelatin, sugar, and salt, then place in top of a double boiler.
Beat egg yolks and water together then pour into double boiler.
Add 1 package frozen strawberries and cook about 8 minutes over boiling water until gelatin is dissolved and strawberries... - 42.8643
Charlotte Aux Abricots
1 Using the biscuits a la cuillere, line the sides of a stainless steel ring or cake tin (23 cm / 9 in diameter x 4.5 cm / 1 3/4 in high)
2 Trim them neatly to the top of the ring.
3 On the bottom of the ring, place a thin slice of sponge.
4 ... - 42.8443
1. Split the ladyfingers and arrange around the sides of an 8-inch springform pan. Arrange remaining ladyfingers in bottom of pan.
2. Combine gelatin and 1/4 cup of the sugar in a medium-size saucepan. Add egg yolks and milk. Beat with a wire whip or rotary... - 42.8415
1. In a bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, suet and sugar.
2. In a buttered 1-pint pie dish, sprinkle some mixture on the base.
3. Preheat the oven at 380°F.
4. Take a basin and then wash, peel, core and grate apples. Add sugar, lemon... - 42.8408
The apple charlotte is a fruited charlotte made with apples raisins and almonds. A fruit and nut charlotte, the apple charlotte is a baked dessert, spiced with cinnamon. This apple charlotte is a moist dessert even after baking and has the delightful scent of... - 42.8
Charlotte Russe With Sour Cream
Line the sides of a 2-quart mold or souffle dish with ladyfingers.
Place 6 split ladyfingers spoke fashion in bottom of mold, trimming as necessary to fit.
In medium saucepan combine gelatin, sugar, and salt.
Stir in milk and yolks.
Cook and stir over... - 42.7955
Charlotte Russe has a fine taste. Charlotte Russe gets its desired taste from eggs mixed with milk and sour cream, flavored with vanilla extracts and topped with strawberry sauce. Charlotte Russe is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 42.7248
Apple And Bacon Charlotte
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. Chop the bacon roughly, reserving 4 whole rashers (slices) for the topping.
3. Lightly grease an ovenproof dish or foil container.
4. In the greased ovenproof dish or foil container... - 42.6385
Chocolate Charlotte Russe
Chocolate charlotte russe is a choclate and ladyfinger layered frozen dessert. Made with chocolate and gelatin along with whipped cream and vanilla flavoring, the chocolate charlotte russe is not extacly for everybody's taste. if you love ladyfingers with... - 42.624
Charlotte Des Pommes
Brush bread slices generously with butter and cut bread into strips.
Use some to line a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cook apples in a small amount of water until tender; drain and mash slightly.
Mix in sugar and spices; use to fill lined casserole.
Sprinkle with... - 42.564
Charlotte Russe With Kirsch
Combine the egg yolks and sugar and work the mixture with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Bring the milk to a boil with the vanilla bean.
Add it gradually to the yolk mixture, stirring rapidly with a wire whisk.
Cook over boiling water until thick.
Soften the... - 42.5198
Matzo Farfel Charlotte Passover
1. Preheat oven at 350° C.
2. In a bowl, take farfel. Pour cold water over it and let it soak for a few minutes.
3. Drain water and crush it into a paste.
4. In a bowl, take egg yolks and sugar. Beat it well till it is thick in... - 42.4715
Charlotte Russe With Brandy
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve it in scalded milk.
Stir in sugar.
Beat egg yolks until light and pale yellow.
Gradually add a little of the gelatin milk mixture to egg yolks, and then pour mixture into top of double boiler.
Cook custard over hot,... - 42.3561
In a mixing bowl beat the egg yolks with the sugar until light in color.
Stir in the milk.
Transfer to a saucepan and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and cook, stirring constantly, for about eight to ten minutes or until thickened.
Do not boil.
Add... - 42.3136
Classic Apple Charlotte
I made this Classic Apple Charlotte last weekend when I had some unexpected guests-visit; believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the blend of tart apples and spices gives out a delightful combination, which is sure to make a bland... - 42.2954
Charlotte Malakoff has an Implausible taste. The Lady finger and heavy cream gives the Charlotte Malakoff Astonishing taste. - 42.1376
Preheat the oven to 500°.
In a mixing bowl beat the egg yolks, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the almond paste until ribbons form.
Beat the egg whites and remaining sugar until soft peaks form.
Don't over-whip the whites or the cake will become... - 42.107
Spring Time Charlotte
A delicious dessert can give the perfect ending to any meal. This heavenly springtime charlotte is a wonderful combination of all things good. Every bite into this is an out of this world feel. Make the most of it. - 42.0474
Charlotte A L'orange
Line the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan with 5 lady-fingers.
Dip remaining ladyfingers into the Chocolate Glaze to coat about one-fourth of each.
Arrange chocolate-tipped ladyfingers around edge of pie pan.
Drizzle half of remaining glaze over ladyfingers in... - 42.0055
1. Grease jelly mould.
2. Cut bread into thin fingers. Dip in melted butter and line the jelly mould with the buttered side to the dish.
3. Put in the prepared filling. Cover the top with bread slices.
4. Bake in a hot oven for 30 to 45 minutes. The bread... - 42.0049
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and heat butter in it. Add onions and milk. Cook over low heat for about 10 minutes. Drain.
3) Take a 9 inch pie plate and turn the mixture into it.
4) Take a bowl and egg yolks, pepper,... - 41.9556
Cook and stir bread crumbs in margarine over medium heat until crumbs are toasted and golden brown.
Mix 3/4 cup sugar, the lemon peel and cinnamon.
Place 1 cup bread crumbs in greased 1 1/2-quart souffle dish or casserole; top with half the apples and sugar... - 41.786
Apple Butter Charlotte
Line the bottom of an 8 inch spring form pan with a circle of waxed paper.
Sprinkle cut side of ladyfingers with the 1/3 cup brandy.
Line sides of pan with ladyfingers, cut side facing center of pan.
Arrange remaining ladyfingers, cut side up, spoke-fashion... - 41.7736
Grape Charlotte Russe
Pour cold water into a small bowl, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Set aside for a few minutes to soften.
In a 2-quart saucepan, mix together 3 cups milk and honey.
Dissolve cornstarch in remaining 1/2 cup milk.
Add to milk mixture in saucepan.
Heat to scalding,... - 41.6948
Swiss Raspberry Charlotte
Strain the juice off the fruit, measure and add water to make up to 1 cup.
Put cornstarch in a small saucepan, blend with a little juice into a smooth paste and then stir in remaining juice.
Heat, stirring steadily with a wooden spoon, and simmer for 3-5... - 41.6858
1) In a shallow dish, mix brandy with 1/2 cup water.
2) Quickly dip ladyfingers in the mixture to moisten them.
3) Grease a 10 inch springform pan.
4) Line the pan with moist ladyfingers.
5) Dissolve gelatin in 2 tbsp cold water.
6) In... - 41.6408
1. Drain raspberries and keep aside the juice.
2. Take a small heatproof bowl, add 3 tbsp raspberry juice, immerse gelatin and allow to soak for about 5 minutes.
3. Place the bowl above a pan containing simmering water. Keep stirring till gelatin... - 41.6176
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water to soften.
Mix together egg yolks, sugar, and salt.
Pour hot milk, a little at a time, over the yolk mixture, beating hard all the time.
Cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and... - 41.5444
Combine water, sugar, and rum in a saucepan; boil 5 minutes.
Set syrup aside.
In another saucepan combine the chocolate with the coffee; cook and stir about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in the butter.
Add mixture gradually to beaten egg yolks, beating... - 41.5436
Honey Orange Charlotte
Soak gelatin in cold water.
Add boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Add honey, lemon juice, and orange juice.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold into mixture as it begins to set.
Whip cream until stiff.
Fold into gelatin... - 41.3027
A delicious dessert can give the perfect ending to any meal. This heavenly maple charlotte is a wonderful combination of all things good. Every bite into this is an out of this world feel. Make the most of it. - 41.2007
Maple Charlotte Russe
1.Soak gelatin in cold water 5 minutes
2.Add sugar and scalded milk
3.Return to double boiler, add gelatin and salt, cook until thickened
4.Remove and cool
5.Fold in vanilla
6.Pour into a cold wet mold and chill
7.Line molds with lady fingers and fill... - 41.1652
Classic Apple Charlotte
Melt butter in heavy saucepan and add apples.
Cover and steam-cook on low to medium heat until puffy and soft.
Stir in sugar, lemon rind and spices.
Cook uncovered until thick.
Butter bottom and sides of a deep 8-cup casserole.
Halve bread slices,... - 41.1426
Island Charlotte is easy to make dessert recipe. Island Charlotte gets its taste from sponge cake dressed with jam and cream. Island Charlotte is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 41.0557
Press peaches through a sieve with the back of spoon, put through a food mill, or puree in a blender.
In a small saucepan combine gelatin and sugar; add water.
Heat and stir till sugar and gelatin dissolve.
Add pureed peaches, lemon juice, and almond extract;... - 41.0064
Charlotte Recipes By Category