- » Chardonnay Sauce
Chardonnay Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chardonnay sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chardonnay sauce recipes.
Stuffed Striped Bass With Shrimp Chardonnay Sauce
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400° F.
2. Sprinkle the inside of the fish with salt and pepper and stuff loosely with shrimp stuffing. Close with skewers and lace with string.
3. Line an open roasting pan with foil. On it make a bed of the carrot, celery and onion.... - 38.2476
You May Also Like!
Delicious Shrimp Salsa Verde Paired With Olvena Chardonnay
Juan Montalvo surely knows how to turn the simple into truly exotic, all in a healthy way. In this recipe, he whomps up a luscious shrimp salsa using chardonnay. A firework of gamut of strong flavors, this recipe is the ideal choice when looking to binge... - 97.6071
Breast Of Chicken Chardonnay
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2) Seasonthe chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Dredge the chicken with flour until lightly coated.
4) In a large heavy skillet, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons clarified butter over a medium-high... - 46.5496
Pacific Northwest Salmon With Peppercorn Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 400 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, boil wine and water.
3) Stir in ginger, pepper and bay leaf.
4) Keep aside.
5) Grease a baking dish with butter
6) Place the fish on itskin-side down.
7) Add warm wine mixture and... - 44.5112
Breast Of Chicken With Peach And Pink Peppercorn Sauce
1. Get a blender or food processor fitted with a steel blade and then puree the blanched peaches with 1 cup of the wine.
2. Melt the butter in a sauté pan over medium heat.
3. Add the chicken breast and sauté on both the sides till it... - 47.368
1. Dice the pancetta, shallots, onion, carrots and celery stalks, mince the garlic, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
3. In a large pot pour olive oil and butter, allow the butter to melt over high heat, add the pancetta and... - 133.612
Sea Bass Fillets In Saffron Lemon Sauce
In a 9" X 9" microwave-safe baking dish, combine the lemon juice, dill, salt, and 1/4 cup of the wine or water.
Add the sea bass and turn to coat.
Cover loosely with wax paper and microwave on high power for 4 minutes, or until opaque and cooked... - 50.9333
Salmon With White Wine Butter Sauce
My latest video. How to make a proper buerre blanc. (aka) White wine butter sauce. It is accompanied with a filet of salmon and a veggie pasta. Please enjoy!! - 90.9053
Meat Sauce For Spaghetti
Heat oil in deep skillet.
Add onion, carrot, celery and garlic; cover and cook 3 minutes over medium heat.
Add pork, beef and sausage meat; mix well and continue cooking 4 minutes.
Do not cover.
Add seasonings, sugar and wine; cook 3 minutes over high... - 36.8213
Chardonnay Sauce Recipes By Category