- » Chard Tomato
Chard Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chard Tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chard Tomato recipes.
Tomato And Swiss Chard Bruschetta
1. In a Dutch oven heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-low heat, add half of the chopped garlic and saute it, stirring it constantly, until it is soft and fragrant.
2. Stir in tomatoes with the other ingredients well, simmer the tomatoes,... - 40.8439
Swiss Chard With Tomato Sauce
Coarsely chop the chard and set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a heavy saucepan.
Add the garlic cloves and cook until they are browned; discard.
Add the anchovies and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper.
Cook covered over... - 38.5044
You May Also Like!
Swiss Chard Tomatoes And Chick Peas
1. Wash Swiss chard thoroughly and drain; remove and discard stems and coarsely chop leaves.
2. In 5-quart saucepan, combine Swiss chard and 2 quarts water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3.... - 32.998
Swiss Chard With Tomatoes
1 Bring a Dutch oven of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the chard and cook until bright green, about 1 minute. Drain.
2 Heat the oil in the same Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about
3... - 27.5716
Vegetarian Swiss Chard And Black Eyes Beans
For all those who prefer only health food yet never compromise on taste, try swiss chard and black eyed beans at home.Eating it is as much enjoyable as preparing it with Eva. - 90.2374
Mexican Chard Soup
Another impressive video for chard soup. The chef here declares the soup very nutritious as it is packed with eggs and greens making it a wholesome dish. This is a great flavorful soup that hardly takes any time to prepare. Just watch this step-wise video to... - 142.11
Cucumber Chard Green Smoothie
1. In a vitamix, add the cucumber, roma tomatoes, swiss chard leaf and a pinch of sea salt.
2. Blend well together. If the tomatoes get foamy, let the vitamix run for an additional couple of seconds and the foam will disappear.
3. Pour into a tall... - 0
Jalapeno Swiss Chard
Swiss chard makes one healthy dish. Abundant with vitamins A, K and C this green delight is also rich in minerals, dietary fiber and protein!! Try this out for a meal and you have a whole lot of goodness plated up for you! - 102.7
Chard Stuffed Zucchini
Scoop out seeds and pulp from center of zucchini halves; discard.
Score zucchini flesh in 1 inch squares and rub with oil.
Cook swiss chard until tender; drain well and chop finely stuffing: sprinkle salt in hot teflon skillet; brown meat and onion.
Drain off... - 42.3913
Zero Cooking Savory Swiss Chard Soup
Expecting guests and don’t know what to serve for appetizers? Try this easy to make Zero Cooking Swiss Chard Soup recipe which can be prepared in no time. The soup is full of taste and health since the nutritional value of the ingredients is not lost during... - 112.05
Swiss Chard Salad
Wash the Swiss chard thoroughly in running cold water, remove stems and chop.
Place in a saucepan with water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat and simmer about fifteen minutes.
Squeeze out the excess water.
In a mixing... - 38.3414
Swiss Chard And Gruyere Spread
Remove the heavy stems from the chard and discard.
Wash the leaves, pat dry, and chop coarsely.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet, add the onion, and saute over medium heat for 3 minutes.
Add the garlic and chard and saute for 4 to 5 minutes more, stirring... - 34.6658