- » Chard Omelette
Chard Omelette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chard omelette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chard omelette recipes.
Swiss Chard Omelette
1) In a skillet, saute the chard leaves in 1 tablespoon butter, over a low heat for 10 minutes.
2) Coarsely chop the sauted chard leaves alongwith the garlic clove.
3) In a bowl, mix the chopped chard leaves and garlic, cheese, salt pepper to taste... - 39.5307
Swiss Chard And Spinach Omelette
1) In a skillet, saute the chard and spinach in 4 tablespoons olive oil, until the oil is fully absorbed.
2) Allow the mixture to slightly cool, then stir into the eggs alongwith the cheese, parsley, basil and garlic.
3) In an 8-inch omelet pan, heat... - 38.365
You May Also Like!
Baked Vegetable Omelette
Baked Vegetable Omelet is an all time breakfast delicacy. If you are a true egg lover, this dish is a must try for you. The varied flavors of different vegetables make the Baked Vegetable Omelet totally irresistible. This is something you should not miss out... - 47.9231
Fresh Herb Omelette
Combine greens, herbs, radishes and onion.
Combine eggs and water, and add to greens mixture.
Season to taste.
Heat cast-iron skillet or omelet pan to medium-high heat.
Add just enough oil to pan to coat the bottom.
Pour in omelet mixture, pushing cooked... - 40.6528
Chop the spinach or chard coarsely; put into a pan with oil, and cook on a moderate heat until the moisture from the leaves has evaporated.
Now add a tablespoonful of chopped parsley and garlic, and mix together for a few seconds over the heat.
Mix the flour... - 28.0453
Country Corn Omelette
In a 10- to 11-inch frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Lift out bacon; drain on paper towels and set aside.
Add almonds to pan drippings.
Cook over medium heat, stirring gently, until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes.
Lift out and set... - 42.1078
Brimming with veggies fresh from the Farmers' Market, Jo Ann's favorite skillet pie is easy-to-make, filled with cheese, and perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner! Jo Ann also shares a handy tip for preparing Swiss chard, the very tasty leafy green veggie... - 111.718