- » Charcoal Cooked Chuck Steak
Charcoal Cooked Chuck Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of charcoal cooked chuck steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for charcoal cooked chuck steak recipes.
Charcoal Grilled Chuck Steak
Here's a quick and simple recipe for the most delicious Charcoal Grilled Chuck Steak. Give this wonderful recipe a try and surprise your dear ones. - 44.3533
You May Also Like!
Charcoal Broiled Chuck Steak
1) Get the grill ready. Set fire to the charcoal about 40 minutes before you start cooking. This will give the coals a gray ash coating. It makes the coal give out uniform heat.
2) Remove extra fat from the steak.
3) Without cutting into the... - 35.2195
Grilled Chuck Steak
1) Sprinkle meat tenderizer on both sides of steak. Pierce surface with tines of a fork.
2) Keep aside for 1 hour.
3) Place on grill and sear on both sides.
4) Sprinkle charcoal seasoning and pepper on each side.
5) Raise grill to about 6 inches from... - 35.13
Chuck Wagon Pepper Steak
Chuck Wagon Pepper Steak is an amazingly tasty dish. I serve this often for one of those hearty dinner meals at home. Very filling and delicious, the Chuck Wagon Pepper Steak is something you just shouldnâ€™t miss. - 37.0412
Marinated Steak Italiano
In large baking dish, place meat and cover with Wish-Bone Italian Dressing.
Marinate, turning occasionally, about 3 hours.
Broil steak, preferably over charcoal, turning once. - 17.0678
Pepper Steak With Herbs
Prick the steak and sprinkle with tenderizer.
Prepare marinade sauce with remaining ingredients.
Marinate steak for 2 hours; do not refrigerate.
Cook over charcoal for 15 minutes on each side, basting often.
Cut in slices across the grain and serve. - 32.0225