- » Char Siu Pork Roast
Char Siu Pork Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of char siu pork roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for char siu pork roast recipes.
Char Siu Honey Roasted Pork
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
2. To make a sauce in a pan boil the marinade and the water and drippings from the baking tin together for a few minutes, then strain into a gravy boat.
3. To prepare the pork cut the pork into strips... - 45.0559
1. Mix together the vegetable oil, hoisin sauce, yellow bean sauce, Chinese five spice powder, cornflour and sugar in a shallow dish and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the pork to the dish and turn to coat with the marinade thoroughly. Cover and... - 34.6477
1. To prepare the short ribs cut them in 2 1/2 X 2-inch pieces and score surfaces.
2. In a bowl combine marinade ingredients and marinate ribs 1 to 2 hours.
3. In broiler pan place ribs on rack and broil under medium heat 10 to 12 minutes on each... - 35.5768
1 To Make Marinade: Combine marinade ingredients in bowl.
2 Cut pork into strips 1 1/4 x 6 inches (3x15 cm). Pierce all over with a skewer. Add to marinade, stirring to coat. Let stand 1 hour or overnight in refrigerator.
3 Roast pork Chinese style on a rack... - 38.8067
Baked Char Siu Bao
If the very thought of mildly sweet and pillowy soft buns stuffed with savory barbecued pork gets you drooling, then you will surely don't mind making this Chinese delicacy at home. These delicious sweet little buns taste even better when baked. Although a... - 66.2916
Hong Kong Style Char Siu Buns
1000 gramm of pork tenderloin
remove all of the fat.
1. 1 tsp 5 spice powder
2. 5 soup spoons soy sauce
3. 5 soup spoons Rum
4. 3 soup spoons honey
5. 2 soup spoons tomato paste, and ketchup
6. 3 soup spoons hoisin sauce
5 spice... - 47.6613
Mixed Meat Casserole
1. To prepare the mushrooms squeeze dry them, discard any hard stalks and thinly shred.
2. Cut each cake of bean-curd into 16 pieces.
3. In a wok or deep-fryer heat the oil and fry the bean-curd pieces for 3-4 minutes until golden,... - 42.9102