- » Channa Gravy
Channa Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of channa gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for channa gravy recipes.
Pindi Wale Channa
Wash channas and soak them overnight with enough water to cover them by 4 inches, adding sodium bicarbonate (soda bicarb).
Next morning boil channas in pressure cooker along with hing, ginger-garlic paste, salt and the tea leaves, tied in a small muslin... - 30.6709
1. In a bowl soak channa in water for night.
2. The next day, boil the chana with water in a pan until tender.
3. Cut bhendies into 1-inch pieces.
4. In a skillet heat oil and fry bhendies until light coloured.
5. In a small bowl add... - 46.9824
Sukhi Chana Dal
Are you looking for an excellent side dish to go with your meal? Here’s the simple and easy sukhi chana dal recipe that is absolutely delicious. Channa dal cooked with onion, capsicum and spices is an easy to make yummy delight. - 40.8704
Wash and soak the dhal for an hour or so.
Cut the vegetable into large pieces.
Heat the ghee on a moderate fire and fry the asafetida powder.
Add the dhal at once with the vegetable and turmeric powder.
Keep stirring till it gets quite browned.
Put in three... - 40.9538
Soak Channa in water ( 2 inches above the level of channa) overnight. Pressure cook channa up to 3 - 4 whistles. Keep aside.
Blend & puree mint, cilantro, tomatoes, green chillies in a blender.
Boil potatoes, peel & cut into small cubes.
Heat 5 tbs oil in... - 41.2221
The Channa masala is the popular Indian dish that has come to be accepted world wide. Channa cooked to the right consistency in a hot and spicy gravy. A delicious side dish that goes well with any of the Indian breads. - 46.2851
1) Heat oil in a deep pan and add jeera, methi seeds, cloves, cinnamon, mustard & asafoetida. Once they cracle and splutter, add green chillies and ginger.
2) After a few seconds, add the methi leaves (no need to chop ) & salt. Fry this for 5 mins. Now add... - 35.1113
West Indian Style Chana Wrap
In a deep skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onions and
cook until slightly softened, about 8 minutes. Add the garlic, chile
pepper, and ginger, and cook for about 2 minutes. Add the spices
and salt, and stir well. You’ll end up with a... - 35.8994
Pindi Chole got its name from the place of its origin in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. This Chole is made using 'Kabuli Channa' or the Black/Dark Garbanzo Beans. This dish has a strong aroma and is tangy/sour and has almost no gravy. Its dark color is mostly achieved... - 41.2624
1. Heat Oil in a kadai. Fry Channa dal till golden brown and keep it aside.
2. In same oil temper Mustard seeds, Curry leaves and add Brinjal pieces.
3. Fry for a few mins then add Turmeric Powder, Hing, Salt, Tamarind Water, Rasam Powder, Fried Channa dal ... - 38.6865
Indian Chana Masala
Indian Chana Masala is one of the most popular dishes, specially among the vegetarians. This video shows the Punjabi style of this garbanzo bean curry. Take a look and try it out, you will love it if you are a curry fan. - 127.856
1. Pick, wash and cook all the dals together till tender.
2. Separately heat fat. Add chopped onions. Fry till golden brown.
3. Add finely chopped tomatoes and make a smooth gravy. Cut ginger and green chillies into juliennes.
4. Add cooked dals, ginger and... - 38.7333
In a pan put oil and allow to become heat.
Then add mustard seeds,jeera seeds allow to splutter.
Add channadal,uraddal,peanuts and fry for 2mins.
Then add onion,greenchillies,garlic and fry till they turns brown colour.
Now add tomatoes and fry till they... - 48.6325
1. Pressure cook dal and mash well.
2. Dice tomatoes, kohlrabi, chayote, potato,onion, tomato, carrot, radish and beans and pressure cook.
3. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan and add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds.
4. When they splutter lower the heat and add cumin seeds.... - 49.0088
Maiji Ima Lach Lach Ta Kaju Ma Kofta
1. Mix the mince with all the powdered masala, chana ata, eggs and the ginger-garlic paste. If possible grind it in a stone quern or liquidizer. Add salt to taste and mix in the finely chopped onions, green chillies and coriander. Make round balls and keep... - 30.4834
This dish goes well with puttu(steamed rice cake), chappathi(indian bread), appam(hoppers), dosa(south indian crêpe) and idli. - 41.3792
Mamaiji's Dhan Sakh
Mix fenugreek leaves with half tsp salt and leave for twenty minutes.
Squeeze out water to remove bitterness from leaves.
Rub ginger and garlic paste into meat pieces, place in a pan, add salt and water to cover.
Bring to boil and lower heat.
Simmer till meat... - 47.3739