- » Champagne Cocktail
Champagne Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of champagne cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for champagne cocktail recipes.
Cointreau Caviar Pearls
Tickle your taste buds with a bracing yet delicious mix of champagne and Cointreau caviar. There can be a no other better way of bringing molecular mixology to your drinks than this heady cocktail. A perfect marriage of sweet and bitter, this unique and... - 126.95
Does anyone have a name for this cocktail????? I was thinking, "Drink it in the morning, drink it at night, drink it on the beach cause you're doing it right." - 123.655
VeeV Lavande is a play on words – Vive Lavande, meaning Long Live Lavender – and it is the combination of Lavender Lemonade with acai berry and ginger that creates a remarkably smooth yet complex champagne cocktail. This is a wonderful drink for special... - 121.82
The French 75 Cocktail
The French 75 cocktail recipe, a classic cocktail created around 1915 and named because it had the punch of a 75mm field gun. Thus, the 75 cocktail or the French 75. First documented in 1930 in the books, this cocktail brings some crazy strange flavors to our... - 115.947
Sex In The Hot Tub Cocktail
A hot tub with champagne (or bubbles in a bath) is pretty darn sexy and so is this drink with peach schnapps and raspberry liqueur. - 110.65
Old Cuban Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add mint, lime juice and simple syrup and muddle well together.
2. Fill in ice, angostura bitters, rum and shake well.
3. Strain into a cocktail glass.
4. Top with champagne.
5. Garnish with mint sprig and serve... - 109.692
Blame It On Rio Cocktail
1. Add a teaspoon each of sugar into 2 champagne flutes.
2. Build the orange bitters, creme de banana and cachaca in a cocktail shaker over ice.
3. Strain into the champagne glasses.
4. Add champagne into the glasses.
5. Serve chilled. - 109.136
Cocktail with perfect combination of champagne and cranberry juice. - 106.935
Royal Buzz Cocktail
Named (finally) for the Buzz surrounding the Royal nuptials of William and his Kate. In no way does this have anything to do with the condition of those who named it at the time it was named (note sarcasm!). No matter, this princely potion would be perfect at... - 106.263
Champagne is the quintessential drink of new year's eve and to kick off this new year, here is a Champagne Cocktail recipe that will come handy, if you do not like to drink champagne on its own. This is also a nice way to consume cheap champagne. - 105.733
New Year's Cocktail: Toast Of Time Square
1. In a champagne glass pour Citroen Vodka and Elderflower Liqueur.
2. Pour champagne in the glass.
3. Serve the New Year's Cocktail Toast of Time Square immediately. - 105.581
A take on the ever popular screwdriver, this time with champagne. - 105.158
Spicy Girl Cocktail
1. In a glass, add the Grand marnier and spiced rum and chill the glass in the refrigerator for an hour.
2. Top with champagne.
3. Twist the lemon peel and add to the glass.
4. Serve chilled. - 104.311
Pyrat's Sin Cocktail
1. In a champagne flute, drop the sugar cube and add enough bitters to soak it.
2. Add ice to a shaker and pour in the Pyrat rum and Grand Marnier and shake to chill.
3. Strain into the flute glass.
4. Top with your champagne.
5. Serve chilled. - 103.388
1. In a cocktail shaker, add the gin, dry vermouth, Pernod and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a champagne flute glass.
3. Top with champagne.
4. Garnish with lemon wheel and serve chilled. - 103.245
Lady Macbeth Champagne Cocktail
1. Pour the champagne into a flute glass.
2. Slowly add the port but do not stir.
3. Add the lemon twist.
4. Serve chilled. - 102.984
High Sage Sparkling Champagne Cocktail
High Sage Sparkling Champagne Cocktail is a unique combination of herbs and a sparkling wine. It refreshes you and elevates your mood. Watch and learn how to mix it up from this video. Cheers! - 102.686
Ginga Likrish Cocktail
Elizabeth creates the Ginga Likrish champagne cocktail, pairing two flavors (ginger and licorice) that she really likes. - 102.47
Work Spot Champagne Cocktail
1. Chill the Kahlua, vodka and limoncello over ice in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a champagne flute.
3. Top with the sparkler.
4. Garnish with lime slices and serve cold. - 101.75
The Flirtini Cocktail
If you love pomegranate cocktail, you will surely relish this recipe. This scrummy pomegranate vodka cocktail with champagne as its base is a surefire winner. Whether you need to spice up your standard champagne or just need a creative way to use up your... - 98.3499
Menage A Trois Champagne Cocktail
One of many threesome recipes, this version of the Menage a Trois combines Grand Marnier with Cognac and champagne to create a luscious cocktail. - 96.4101
Mix all ingredients in an iced shaker for 10 seconds and pour into a chilled Cocktail Glass. Serve. - 94.3693
Dual Champagne Cocktails
Dual champagne cocktails recipe video shows some twisted cocktail recipes that you can adopt to show off at your next house party. Watch on for how you can play around with this fizzy and zippy elixir. - 85.567
Episode #20 Grilled Desserts
Part of what we do on the Grilldog show is try and show people something different to do without going to too much trouble. In this episode we grilled up a bunch of fruit that was marinated in brandy, used the reserve brandy in a yummy drink and made some... - 79.476
1) Arrange 12 champagne glasses and pour champagne into them.
2) Just 1/2 and hour before serving add a sugar cube to each champagne... - 38.0748
Easy Champagne Cocktail
1. In a wine glass, put the sugar lump, add bitters and allow to soak.
2. Add lemon juice, ice cube and top up with champagne.
3. Garnish with a lemon slice and serve chilled. - 35.3504
Walsh's Champagne Cocktail
1) Into a highball glass, add in the chopped ice.
2) Add in a lump of sugar into the glass.
3) Pour in the iced champagne, next. Stir to mix.
4) Serve Walsh's Champagne Cocktail chilled, garnished with mint, lemon rind and a maraschino cherry. - 34.3862
This cocktail is fit for the gods.
After two, I am sure you will agree. - 34.1282
Fresh Lemon Champagne Cocktail
1) Into a champagne glass, add in a lump of sugar.
2) Add in the angostura bitters into the glass.
3) Stir in the brandy.
4) Lastly, pour in iced champagne. Stir well.
5) Garnish the Champagne Cocktail with lemon slices. Serve chilled. - 33.8644
Classic Champagne Cocktail
1. Into a stemmed glass, place sugar at the bottom; add bitters and lemon twist.
2. Add champagne to fill glass.
3. Stir lightly and serve. - 29.6546
Champagne & Curacao Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice, cuarcao, brandy, plain syrup, champagne and shake well.
2. In a large wine glass, pour the shaken contents and serve chilled. - 29.1248
Punch A La Champagne
Combine the fruit juices and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved.
When ready to serve, pour the fruit juice mixture into a chilled small punch bowl; add the sparkling white grape juice and stir gently. - 28.3555
Mock Champagne Cocktail
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; boil slowly for 10 minutes, stirring only until sugar is dissolved; cool.
Mix sugar-water syrup, grapefruit juice, and orange juice; chill thoroughly.
Just before serving, add ginger ale and grenadine; mix well. - 27.8305
Pour the bitters over the sugar lump in a champagne glass. Add the strained lemon juice and brandy, if used, and fill up with Champagne. Float a wafer-thin slice of lemon on top. - 23.4314
Prepare this classic Champagne Cocktail drink, pour it in a martini glass and have it anytime you want. Champagne Cocktail seems really good. Do try it! - 22.6936
1. Combine juices in serving glasses.
2. Top with chilled champagne. - 21.0719
Champagne Cocktail has a Fantastic taste.The Cognac and Raspberries gives the Champagne Cocktail Mind Blowing taste. - 19.5278
Apple Mock Champagne Cocktail
Just before serving, mix carbonated beverage and apple juice.
Serve in stemmed glasses with lemon slice in each. - 16.2644
How To Make A Champagne Cocktail
Champagne is lovely, but how about an even more festive champagne cocktail? MSNBCs Rachel Maddow, a devotee of cocktail mixology, demonstrates how to make a champagne cocktail that positively bubbles over with cocktail goodness. - 0
The Fizzy Pop Cocktail
We take some champagne and build out the Fizzy Pop cocktail, not too unlike a mimosa but with raspberry schnapps and a bit of vodka for flavor (just kidding). - 0
The Blade Waltz
We create the blade waltz, while at the same time coming up with a new Urban Dictionary term: "The Mermaid", do not let it happen to you. This drink reminds me of a coors light, which is a bit strange I know, but funny at the same time. - 0
Betty's Peach Mimosa For New Year's Eve
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Peach Mimosa for New Year's Eve. This drink is easy to make and can be converted into a non-alcoholic beverage, if desired. - 0
Champagne Cocktail Recipes By Category
Champagne Cocktail Drink: