- » Champagne Bar
Champagne Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of champagne bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for champagne bar recipes.
You May Also Like!
Champagne Chocolate Sauce
In double boiler, melt broken chocolate over 1-inch simmering water or microwave 2 to 3 minutes on medium.
Stir until smooth.
Add champagne, beating until smooth and bubbly.
Now sauce should be cool enough to serve over ice cream. - 22.5385
Gourmet Champagne Cobbler
1. Into a bar-glass, half fill with broken ice and add Champagne.
2. Stir in Lemon Juice, Plain Syrup and Old Brandy.
3. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and strain drink on top.
4. Top with a dash of lemon peel juice.
5. Garnish with... - 41.4872
Cointreau Caviar Pearls
Tickle your taste buds with a bracing yet delicious mix of champagne and Cointreau caviar. There can be a no other better way of bringing molecular mixology to your drinks than this heady cocktail. A perfect marriage of sweet and bitter, this unique and... - 126.95
B-52 Layered Drink
1. In the champagne pour Kahlua, place a bar spoon backward in the glass making it as a ramp.
2. Pour Bailey’s Irish Cream followed by Grand Marnier.
3. Serve the B-52 cocktail immediately. - 112.272
Chill a 2-3 quart bowl and egg beaters that are grease free.
Mix brandy and Creme de Cacao liqueur into ice cream.
Pour into stemmed glasses and freeze.
Using chilled bowl and beaters, whip the whipping cream, vanilla, and cream of tartar.
Gradually add the... - 42.2324
Created in 1948 by Harry Cipriani at Harry's Bar in Venice, Italy, this sophisticated drink was named for the 15th-century Venetian artist Jacopo Bellini, a painter Cipriani much admired. Apparently, the wonderful faint pink hue of the Bellini reminded him of... - 30.2326
How To Make The Embalmer Cocktail
Thyme has many uses, the most obvious being culinary. Because of its antiseptic qualities, in ancient times, it was used as an embalming agent. No doubt the aromatics aided in suppressing odors related to the decomposition of the body. Here, Jamie uses thyme... - 25.0615
Plum Wine Gelatin
1. Rinse agar-agar bar. Soak in cold water for at least 30 minutes. If using powdered agar-agar, skip steps 1 and 3.
2. Squeeze out water and shred into a 1 1/2-quart (1 1/2 -liter) saucepan (or add powder). Add 1 3/4 cups cold water. Bring to a boil over... - 28.4704