- » Chakli
Chakli is a popular Indian snack that is quite crispy and crunchy and usually enjoyed with a cup of hot tea. Chakli is usually made at home during special occasions and festivals. To prepare chakli, the ingredients ... More »
Wheat Flour Chakali - Diwali
Chakali is a must part in almost every ones list when Diwali is round the corner. So let's make it one step healthier by using Whole Wheat flour. Super crunchy and super delicious. - 0
Unlike traditional chaklis, this version makes use of less butter and a combination of flours to make them crisp and nutritious. - 0
You May Also Like!
Moong Dal Chakli
1. Cook the moong daal till soft(preferably use pressure cooker). Mash them with a spoon.
2. Take the maida(or all purpose flour) in a cloth and tie a knot.Keep the flour bundle in a cooker vessel and steam it(without putting the weight) for around 10mins.
3.... - 31.9056
Chakli -- of maharashtrian origin is a common snack in most of the Indian festivals. - 38.3289
This Chakli is an irresistible snack ! I love these crispy crunchy golden brown rice flour and dal fries . Try this Chakli and let me know if you like it ! - 42.8654
Sweet Chakli For Diwali
These sweet chaklis should be a part of the Diwali snack assortment. It is a very popular Gujarati, Maharastrian and Andhra crispy fried snack made during the festive season. There are many variations but these ones made of rice flour and jaggery are the... - 48.7984
1. Roast rice, grams, coriander and cumin separately and powder.
2. Sieve the mixture and add gingelly seeds, asafoetida, chilli powder, turmeric and salt.
3. Heat 140 ml. of oil and add to the mixture.
4. Make a dough using 350 ml of water.
5. Keep the dough... - 44.0669
Chakli A Murukku
1. Sift rice flour through a fine sieve. Roast slightly.
2. Roast gram and powder.
3. Grind garlic, pepper and cumin.
4. Grate coconut and extract thick coconut milk. Add ground spices to it.
5. Mix flour and gram powder.
6. Add salt. Rub in butter.
7. Add... - 43.7992
Butter Murukku (butter Rice Chakli)
Butter Murukku is South Indian Deepavali delicacy. But savoured in all times as a snack due to its excellent flavor and crispy taste. Try it and enjoy!! - 50.1403
Sabudana Chakri Chakli Or Murukku - Indian Snack
All those who like eating sabudana murukku, should definitely try this out. It is an easy snack to make. Chef Bhavna makes the chakli in the microwave so it's a healthy snack too. You can enjoy eating the murukku while having tea. So don't forget to check... - 94.3197
Diwali Bhajani Chakli
For most Indians, the Chakli is crunchy tea-time snack. Yes, they love it and so will you. Though this snackk can be made throughout the year, it is a Diwali staple. Madhura in this video is making the Chaklis with the flavorsome ajwain seeds. Enjoy. - 130.464
Kai Suthu Murukku
Murukku is typically made from a mixture of urad and rice flour, salt, and flavourings such as chilli, asafoetida, ajawain, or cumin.
As Diwali is coming nearer everybody is busy planning what are the sweets and savouries that could be made.
Here is another... - 41.6822
Chakli Recipes By Category