- » Chai Tea
Chai Tea Recipes
Chai Tea (also called as Masala Chai) is a very popular hot beverage native to the Indian subcontinent. This preparation of chai tea is an interesting variation to the plain tea, wherein tea dust along with milk, ... More »
Indian Masala Tea With Cashew Milk
Do you enjoy your cup of morning tea with milk? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make a classic cup of Indian tea with no milk…rather no dairy milk, just cashew milk!! An interesting recipe for all those trying to stay off dairy products. Watch and... - 105.237
Chai Spicy Indian Tea
1) In a saucepan, add water and the spices.
2) Bring this to a boil over high heat.
3) Let it boil for 3 minutes and after that reduce the heat.
4) Stir in milk, honey, peppermint and black peppercorns.
5) Continue heating till the point, it starts... - 47.8151
Chai Tea Mix
Combine all ingredients.
Store in a glass jar.
To prepare tea, spoon 3 to 4 heaping teaspoons of mix for each serving in mug and fill with 1 cup very hot water.
For a creamier chai, use half milk and half water. - 33.6433
Guiltless Raspberry Chai Tea Smoothie
1. Combine yogurt, chai, frozen raspberries and sorbet in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh raspberries - 26.6114
Lynn demonstrates how to make homemade Chai Tea. This is a great drink for the cold winter months and very easy to make. - 0
This spicy caffeine free chai tea is delicious and perfect for winter. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0
Chai Tea Recipes By Category