- » Ceviche
Ceviche is a popular international sea-food delicacy of the coastal regions of the entire Americas. In particular, the dish is predominantly served in special occasions in parts of South America and Central America. ... More »
Got company coming over and thinking of serving them something really cool in the scotching summer time? Then take a look at this Shrimp Ceviche recipe. Watch the video to see how chef frank combines shrimp with lemon and cilantro to make an amazing... - 131.996
Vegan Summer Ceviche
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with olive oil.
3. In a container combine tofu with vegan Worcestershire sauce, toss everything well.
4. Place the tofu in the baking sheet, spread it... - 125.156
Halibut Ceviche With Mango
Seafood lovers cannot afford to miss this one- a rare fruit and fish combination. Check out Stephanie Harris making Halibut Ceviche with Mango in the breezy coast of Laguna, California. Ideal for a warm weather meal! - 122.781
Shrimp Ceviche With Corn And Spinach
When it's too hot to cook, then try out this amazing recipe with no cooking involved. Take a look at this interesting video that shares a wonderful recipe for shrimp ceviche. The chef here serves the dish with roasted corn, spinach and flour tortillas. Try... - 119.809
Spanish love their seafood and know to eat it too! And ceviche is a classic example of that. Keith Snow teaches you how to storm up this classic Spanish-style seafood dish at home using a gamut of flavors and ingredients, ranging from tomato to avocado to... - 115.135
Citrus Salmon Ceviche
What ceviche can you think of on a summer afternoon at the beach-salmon ceviche probably? Salmon is remotest ingredient that can be considered for a ceviche. Watch this video that shows how to prepare a fresh ceviche with salmon loaded with flavor. - 112.681
Salmon Ceviche With Pomegranate
1. In a bowl, mix together the lime juice, lemon juice, fish sauce, sesame oil, olive oil, cilantro, basil, grated ginger and salt and pepper.
2. Julienne the red bell pepper, red onion and dice the jalapenos.
3. Supreme cut the grapefruit and orange... - 112.423
Being a very popular dish in coastal region of South America, Ceviche is quite simple to make. Serve it as a seafood appetizer or as a side salad dish. Take down the recipe!! - 112.189
I always thought ceviche is only a restaurant dish until I happened to watch this scallop ceviche recipe by award winning Chef Patrico. In this video he shows how easy it is to make ceviche and how you can surprise your pop in guests within minutes with this... - 109.455
Crab ceviche would always be a crowd pleaser in all your parties. Take a look at this fantastic video where Chef Jose Garces makes Mexican crab ceviche This is wonderful as a flavorful appetizer with tortilla chips. Include this recipe in your next party menu... - 107.486
Check out this video that shares an amazing recipe for prawn ceviche with a flavorful twist of fresh vanilla bean. Great way to enjoy raw prawns with fresh crisp cucumbers in a lemon and mirin mixture. The video would surely impress you with this terrific... - 105.607
Raw Shrimp Salad Aka Ceviche
1. Peel, butterfly and devein the shrimps. Place in a bowl and keep aside.
2. In a Mexican stone mortar and pestle (Molcajete), crush the garlic and the green chili pepper to a coarse paste, pulverize it completely.
3. Juice the limes into a... - 101.78
It’s the perfect warm weather for a ceviche!Chef Tim makes his version of the ceviche which is using fresh and delicious produce! See the video for more! - 98.6756
J's Thai Inspired Ceviche
I'm quite impressed with The Aimless Cook's innovativeness. Here, he is taking a Latin American favorite Ceviche and adding some Thai flavours, and turning it into something fresh and a little exotic. Ceviche is a dish that can be enjoyed as an appetizer with... - 97.1681
Refreshing Ono Ceviche
Ono ceviche is a very fresh and perfect appetizer to be served. It is usually made with raw fish along with some aromatic citrus. Check out the video for more detail. - 97.1291
Mexican-style Mahi Mahi Ceviche
This mahi mahi ceviche is such a vibrant, fresh and light appetizer with lively flavors. It’s an all round winner and perfect for summer. Chef John uses non-traditional ingredients like orange segments, radishes and chives. Though this dish requires a... - 94.189
Orangey Shrimp Ceviche With Cucumber And Avocado
What is an ultimate shrimp salad recipe for you? If your taste is exactly the recipe what this video shows, then it is shrimp ceviche. You will love them on fried tortillas. This dish makes a great snack. Watch the video and enjoy the ceviche. - 91.4148
Spicy And Citrus Salmon Ceviche
For an appetizer recipe that is simple to make, tasty and a real classic, watch this video. You wouldn't be disappointed and your guests are sure to love this delightful creation! It is easy to whip up and promises to taste great. - 87.5056
Cebiche De Atun
Here is a simple appetizer that is popular and easy to make and will appeal to even those who are not ceviche aficionados. This is a great recipe for Peruvian style Ceviche is perfect for those who cannot get fresh tuna or for those who do not like the idea... - 84.7186
Have you ever tried to make lobster ceviche? Then this video is a must see for you. The lobsters here are briefly cooked then marinated in a blend of citrus mixture to impart a diverse mix of flavors. Take a look at this impressive video and treat your... - 82.083
The Chef's Kitchen-striper's Shrimp Ceviche
Why not try a shrimp ceviche with plenty of fresh vegetables and champagne to cool on a hot summer day. Take a look at this amazing recipe that would surely make a great summer treat. The video is step- wise, well explained and surely a must watch! - 80.3344
1) Make out 1- x 1/4-inch strips from the fish.
2) Place inside a glass or earthenware bowl, but not metal.
3) Pour in 3/4 cup lime juice to cover the fish.
4) Place inside the refrigerator to marinate for 2-4 hours by covering with a... - 46.3382
Ceviche Marinated Raw Fish
Try this version of amazingly delicious Ceviche Marinated Raw Fish recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Ceviche Marinated Raw Fish is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 46.2746
1) In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, onions, garlic, ketchup, olives, jalapenos, pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, oregano, bay leaves, cilantro, and orange juice.
2) Cover and refrigerate the sauce 2 to 3 hours.
3) In a pot, boil the water with... - 45.2369
1) Chop the red and green pepper finely.
2) Chop the red onion and parsley as well.
3) Cut tomatoes and avocado into small dices.
4) Boil the chicken stock.
5) Simmer the stock and add oysters and their liquor.
6) Let the oysters poach... - 44.3125
Ceviche With White Wine
1) In a bowl, place the fish and stream over the lemon juice with salt
2) Allow to rest for 4 hours.
3) Drain the fish mixture completely.
4) Add in onions, oil, tomatoes, bay leaf olives, capers, chill powder and white wine.
5) Mix all the... - 43.8537
Ceviche Con Two Fingers
1. Rinse fish and pat dry.
2. Cut the fillets into 1 inch chunks and place in a non-metallic shallow dish, preferably glass or ceramic.
3. In a small glass bowl, combine the lemon and lime juice.
4. Stir in the tequila, garlic, salt and... - 43.6348
1) Take a bowl and mix together salmon and lemon juice in it.
2) Keep it covered in refrigerator for a whole night, stirring occasionally.
3) Drain salmon well and combine it with rest of the ingredients.
5) Serve cold. - 43.1607
Crab Ceviche With Avocado
1. Crosswise cut green chilies in half; remove and discard any seeds; lengthwise cut the chillies into 1/4-inch strips.
2. In a large bowl, using wire whisk, mix lime juice, oil and green onions.
3. Add in the chillies, crabmeat,... - 43.1358
1. Wash and dry fish and shellfish thoroughly.
2. Take a dish and mix all the remaining ingredients together.
3. In a glass baking dish place the fishes and scallops.
4. Mix fish and shellfish with the prepared citrus mixture.
5.... - 42.0236
1) From the fish, remove the tissue-like skin.
2) Cut the fish into very thin, 1-inch long strips or into small cubes.
3) In a glass jar, put the fish with lime juice (generally takes about 1 ½ cups of juice or 1 dozen limes to cover, but the... - 41.4573
Ceviche Using Gumbo File
Tie oregano, gumbo file and celery seed in a small piece of cheese cloth.
Chill lime and lemon juices.
Cut haddock in 1/2-inch strips.
Mix peppers with fish, salt lightly, and place in a glass dish.
Add onion and sack of spices to fish, cover completely with... - 41.0029
Salmon And Scallop Ceviche
Salmon And Scallop Ceviche has a nice taste. Salmon And Scallop Ceviche can be prepared easily. The lettuce arrangement enhances the glimpse of Salmon And Scallop Ceviche. - 40.759
Remove the skin and bones from the fish and cut the flesh into dice.
Put into a basin and pour over the lemon juice.
Leave to marinate for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
Add the tomatoes and green pepper to the fish with the remaining ingredients,... - 38.9762
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
In nonmetal bowl cover fish with lime juice.
Cover and chill 4 hours or overnight or till fish is opaque, turning occasionally.
Add onion, peppers, oil, salt, oregano, and pepper to fish.
Toss gently to combine;... - 38.9704
Lobster Ceviche With Plantain Chips
Slice the lobster meat, toss with the tomato, onion, cucumber, lime juice, habanero sauce, salt and olive oil.
Chill in the refrigerator for half an hour to an hour.
To make the chips, heat the oil to 300°F.
Fry the plantains until they're crisp but not... - 38.866
Caviar And Scallop Ceviche
Place 4 4-inch ring molds on individual serving plates.
Stack the lettuce leaves on top of each other and, using a sharp knife, cut into long, thin strips.
Toss with the lemon juice and arrange on the bottom of the ring molds.
Sprinkle the caviar among the... - 38.3291
Wash seafood in cold water mixed with vinegar.
Place in a glass or porcelain bowl.
Sprinkle with lime and lemon juices.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes, onions, oil and oregano.
Transfer seafood mixture to... - 37.2448
Speckled Trout Ceviche
Marinate cubed fish in lime juice and 1 teaspoon salt for 3-4 hours.
Rinse in a colander.
Mix remaining ingredients and add fish.
Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend.
Serve cold with crackers or tostado chips.
Great for summertime appetizer. - 36.7276
1) Scrape, rinse and slice the fish into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl, place the fish, cover with the lime juice and allow to marinate for 45 minutes.
3) Then add the remaining ingredients into the marinated fish, mix thoroughly.
4) Refrigerate until... - 36.4961
In a colander place scallops.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
In a glass bowl combine scallops, tomatoes, lime juice, cilantro, onion, red and jalapeflo peppers and garlic; toss gently until scallops are coated with lime juice.
Marinate in refrigerator... - 35.8582
Cut the fish into small pieces.
Place it in a glass bowl along with the lime and lemon juice.
Refrigerate at least 6 hours or until the fish becomes opaque.
Add the remaining ingredients and refrigerate at least another hour to blend the flavors.
Serve with... - 35.5368
Ceviche Del Jardin
1. Put the fish into a medium nonreactive bowl with the lime juice and coconut water. Cover and chill for 12 hours or overnight, stirring once in a while. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the marinade.
2. Return the marinated fish to the bowl. It will now appear... - 35.2117
Sprinkle fish with lime juice and marinate in refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Drain and reserve juice.
Combine fish with all remaining ingredients and sprinkle with reserved juice.
Serve chilled. - 33.6494
1) In a shallow glass dish put the fillets.
2) Sprinkle lime or lemon juice or a combination of both over it.
3) Refrigerate fish in the marinade for five to six hours. Turn once or twice in between.
4) When done, the fish should look flaky and... - 33.2687
If ceviche salad is made well,I usually eat good portions of it & skip my meal.You can make it in different ways but it tastes best when it's kept simple. - 33.0133
Blood Orange Scallop Ceviche
1. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the sea scallops and cook for 1 minute. Drain the scallops and spread them out on a large plate. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the scallops until well chilled.
2. In a large... - 32.6598
Ceviche is a very popular salad recipe in Latin American countries.Essentially made with raw seafood & marinaded with lemon juice or any other citrus fruit. - 32.3637
Sea Scallops Ceviche
Sea Scallops Ceviche is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare seafood recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 29.626
Cut scallops into bite size pieces and place in a flat, shallow, glass baking dish. Cover scallops with freshly squeezed lime juice. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours (preferably over-night). Drain and discard lime juice.
In a large bowl, toss... - 28.4333
1. Place the fish, citrus juice, onions, chilli and coconut (if using) in a deep glass or stainless steel bowl. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, turning from time to time.
2. Drain off the citrus juice and mix it with the yogurt or smetana, chives, ginger... - 27.8338
Clean the scallops and set aside.
Combine the onion, scallions, fruit juices, garlic, shallot, cilantro, and pepper.
Add the scallops and toss to mix, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 36 hours - 26.9865
Florida Stone Crab Ceviche
Here is a yummy way to make Ceviche with fresh Florida Stone Crab. Adding avocado, tomato, cilantro, lime juice and tortillas makes this a special dish. Ceviche comes from Latin America and can be made with many types of seafood such as snapper, squid, clams,... - 0
Ceviche Recipes By Category