- » Cereal Square
Cereal Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cereal square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cereal square recipes.
Date Pecan Cereal Squares
1. Place marshmallows, margarine and salt in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until marshmallows are melted, 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes; stir.
2. Stir in dates and pecans. Fold in cereal until well coated. Press mixture evenly with... - 20.5776
Milk Chocolate Raisin Fruity Cereal Squares
COAT a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. (Or for easier clean-up, line pan with foil and coat
with cooking spray.)
MICROWAVE marshmallows and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl for 2 minutes, or until
STIR in cereal and apricots. Mix in chocolate... - 0
Fruit And Cereal Squares
Combine first five ingredients.
Cut in margarine until crumbly.
Pat 2/3 of mixture on bottom of ungreasedjellyroll pan (10 by 18 inches).
Spread with jam and sprinkle remaining ingredients over top.
Bake at 350Â°F. for 30 minutes until lightly browned. - 33.5629
Crunchy Cereal Delight
If your cereal packs are sitting unused for some time in your kitchen, then here is a nice way to use them up. These crunchy cereal delights are great snacks for your kids as well as the adults of the family, which is delicious as well as healthy. How to... - 105.011
Barbecued Cereal Snack
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine barbecue sauce and margarine; drizzle over pretzel mixture, tossing well.
Add Parmesan cheese and salt; toss well.
Spread cereal mixture into a 13x9x2-inch pan.
Bake at 275° for 30 minutes or until crisp. - 28.5502
Nutty Cereal Snack
Combine cereal and peanuts in a large bowl; set mixture aside.
Combine margarine and peanut butter in a small saucepan.
Cook over low heat until mixture melts, stirring frequently.
Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture; tossing gently to coat.
Spread... - 32.2877
Cereal Krispy Surprise
Melt butter completely over medium-low heat in large stock pot.
Add marshmallows and stir constantly until melted and mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat.
Using wooden spoon, stir in cereal and nuts.
Mix until evenly coated.
Spread evenly in a buttered 9x9... - 26.3761
Marshmallow Cereal Treats
Place butter and marshmallows in a 3-quart bowl.
Microwave 3 minutes, stirring often until creamy.
Add cereal and mix thoroughly.
Press into a buttered 9 x 12 x 2-inch dish.
Cut into 40 squares. - 21.715
Cereal Peanut Crunch
If candy coating is in solid piece, break into squares.
Place squares and peanut butter in single layer in 2-qt casserole.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 3 to 5 minutes, or until squares are soft, stirring after 3 minutes.
Stir until completely melted.
Stir in... - 27.3587
Peanutty Cereal Treats
Place butter, peanut butter, and marshmallows in an 8-to 12-cup measure.
Microwave on HIGH for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in cereal and peanuts.
Press in a 9-inch square pan.
Cool. - 33.9044
Caramel Cereal Pops
The caramel cereal pops are crispy and sweet caramel coated snacky pops. The caramel cereal pops are cooked together with milk, rice cereal, peanuts and vanilla flavored caramels. Served on wooden picks or sticks, the caramel cereal pops are great for a fun... - 32.0333
Mix corn syrup, sugar and peanut butter together.
Bring just to boil and pour over corn flakes, puffed wheat and rice cereal.
Press into a greased 8 x 12 inch pan and chill.
Cut in squares.
Coconut, walnuts or cherries may be added. - 28.1172
Wheat Cereal Breakfast Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly grease a 10-by-6-by-1 1/2-inch baking dish.
2. In medium saucepan, over low heat, bring milk and salt to boiling.
3. Slowly sprinkle in cereal, stirring. Cook,
stirring constantly, until thickened—about 10 minutes. Remove... - 38.8872
Crunchy Cereal Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) In a small metal measuring cup or other small flame-proof container, melt the margarine over a low heat.
3) Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce, turn off the heat and keep aside.
4) In a... - 43.6519
1. Place butter in 2-cup glass measure. Cover; microwave on high 45 seconds or until melted. Stir in soup mix.
2. In 4-quart microwave-safe bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour butter mixture over cracker mixture; toss to coat well. Microwave, uncovered,... - 25.7352
Party Popcorn Mix
1. In large bowl, mix popcorn, cereal squares, pretzel sticks and nuts.
2. In small saucepan, melt margarine; stir in herb-and-spice blend. Drizzle seasoned margarine over popcorn mixture; toss until well blended. Store popcorn mixture in plastic bag or... - 22.8175
Barry & Phoebe makes cereal bars. - 98.4779
Fruit And Cereal Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease square baking pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Mix cereal and orange juice in large mixing bowl; let stand until soft, about 2 minutes.
Mix in oil, egg and bananas.
Stir in flour, sugar, raisins, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Spread in... - 47.1388
Don't know what to prepare for breakfast? Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Crispy Cereal. A very easy and simple dish to prepare. It hardly takes up a couple of minutes to prepare the dish. - 90.5685
Cereal Yogurt Bars
Combine cereal, cornstarch, and fructose in a bowl.
Stir to completely coat cereal.
Heat the yogurt in a saucepan.
Add yogurt all at once to the cereal mixture; stir to blend.
Cover and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Stir in the coconut flakes.
Transfer... - 30.4283
Baked Apples Stuffed Wit Cereal Nuggets
Core apples three-fourths through, peel top third of each apple.
Place apples in an 8-inch square baking dish.
Combine sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle cavity of each apple with 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon mixture.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes.
Remove from... - 28.7626
Marshmallow And Bran Cereal Bars
Tired after a days work??? Try this delicious cereal bars. A fine showing the preparation of a cereal bar made from tasty marshmallows and fiber rich bran. This is loaded with nutrition and provides you with instant energy. Make these and keep them handy as a... - 107.927
1) Take a large glass bowl and mix together nuts, cereals and pretzels in it.
2) Combine all the remaining ingredients in a 2 cup glass measure.
3) Microwave (high) for about 1 1/2 - 2 minutes or until butter begins to melt.
4) Mix and pour over all... - 40.7819
Family Favorite Party Mix
Sweet & salty, crunchy & delicious, our Family Favorite Party Mix is a great snack for family movie night, tailgating, or after-school snacking! - 148.075
Solar Cooked Rice Krispies Treat
1. Assemble a solar cooker with a black glazed clay pot with lid in a bigger glass bowl with lid. Place the bowls on a reflector.
2. Butter the black glazed dish.
3. Add the remaining butter and marshmallows in the bowl and let it stand... - 93.0562
Super Simple Snack Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) On a baking sheet, place almonds and bake for 5-7 min or until lightly toasted; cool
3) Mix the cereals, morsels, dried cherries and almonds; store in an airtight jar.
4) Quick and healthy... - 34.6048
Mix together cereals, pretzels and nuts in a large mixing bowl.
Blend butter and seasonings in microproof measure and pour over mixture.
Cook at 50% power for 7-8 minutes, stirring twice, until mixture is brown and toasted. - 30.628
Chocolate Peanut Butterscotch Rice Crispy Bar
Here is another variation on the traditional Rice Krispie Square and they are absolutely delicious! My kids went crazy for these and even though they are really sweet, I must admit I had a few of them myself.
My video shows you how simple they are to make... - 133.584
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large shallow roasting pan, toss the cereals with the oats, pretzel sticks, crackers, and nuts. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients and drizzle over the cereal mixture. Toss quickly to mix well. Bake for 20... - 33.3733
Slow Roasted Texas Scramble
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. Place pretzels, cereals, and nuts in small roasting pan or 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
3. Mix the oil, seasonings, and Worcestershire sauce, sprinkle over top of cereal mixture and toss well.
4. Bake 60 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 31.7599
1 Preheat the oven to 275 degrees farenheit.
2 In a bowl, combine all dry cereals to make 5 cups.
3 Add in the broken pretzel sticks.
4 In a saucepan, add magerine and melt.
5 Add in Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
6 Toss along... - 39.5116
In heavy skillet melt butter. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Add marshmallows; heat and stir till mixture is melted and syrupy.
Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter.
Add cereal and mix till coated.
Press into an 8x8x2-inch square on a sheet of heavy foil.
Cool... - 32.5114
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a saucepan and stir and bring to a rolling boil.
Stir quickly to coat the cereal bits and scrape into an oiled 8 X 15-inch jelly-roll pan.
Press out evenly with oiled fingers and mark into 1 1/2 or 2-inch... - 27.1554
Peanut Butter Nanaimo Bars
1) In a saucepan, melt the peanut butter, margarine and brown sugar.
2) Add the cereal.
3) Press the mixture into a pan of 8x8-inches and cool till set.
4) Cut into squares and serve as a sweet treat for kids. - 32.4074
Try out this fantastic Jack Cake for a taste you've always wanted to savor. Whatever be your palate, this Jack Cake recipe is sure to entice you with its exciting fresh flavors. - 51.0817
Oats 'n Fruit Coffee Cake
Combine oats, 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon.
Stir in 2 tablespoons margarine; mix well.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spray 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Beat 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup margarine... - 47.5162
Cereal Square Recipes By Category